[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
xbox guy preffers sony tan lunchbox one what are your thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: xboxguy1.png (140 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
xboxguy1.png
140 KB, 1366x768
xbox guy preffers sony tan lunchbox one
what are your thoughts?
>>
Can't imagine why anyone would care.
>>
>>329448261
Phil Spencer is the president of Xbox
>>
>>329448621
And?
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 471x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 471x358
>>329447578
>guy asks question
>phil gives honest answer
>instantly shunned even as he predicted by sonigs
>>
The only thing this proves is that he's a true gamer. That's all. Nothing more and nothing less.

Faggots like OP are always looking for excuses to make it into some console war bullshit.
>>
>>329448621

I'm sure the CEO of McDonald's occasionally gets a hankering for Arby's.

Seriously, can't imagine why anyone cares
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 532x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 532x608
>a good game is a good game regardless of its platform
>lol just wave the white flag already
Fuckin wot?
Why are Sonyggers the fucking worst?
>>
>>329447578

UC4? Uncharted 4?
>>
>>329449689
I remember hearing him speak like that in an interview as well. He just generally likes video games I think. All of them.
>>
It's the same old AMD vs Nvidia story all over again. You have to play the benevolent underdog part when you're in the 2nd place and the competition is miles ahead.
>>
>>329449921
No.

Unreal Cournament 4
>>
>>329447578
preffers?
>>
>>329450030
kek
>>
>>329449809
I am genuinely flabbergasted to discover people care. Are you genuinely expecting the CEO of coke to drink literally nothing but coke? Do you think people who work in retail are somehow magically expected and forced to buy from literally nowhere but there?

Fuck man, its a competition but until today I would have said it is downright expected to anyone, especially leading members of any fucking business to respect and acknowledge competitors. Bill Gates could do it with Adobe servers for christ's sake. IE and Mozilla send each other cakes!
>>
>>329450230

Holy shit this.

A few years ago I worked in a grocery chain that's super big in texas called H-E-B. And after work sometimes I'd need to grab something from wal-mart and I'd go in with my red shirt and get some weird dirty ass looks.

They're completely different stores, am I supposed to get windshield wipers from a grocery store? Just doesn't make any sense.
>>
Exclusive and fanboy mentalities make absolutely no sense to me.
>>
>>329450230
>>329450367
Your argument is invalid
As a president of a multi million dollar CO.you don't make comments like that
What would you think as a fan of pepsi suddenly your CEO States saying that Coca-Cola is better?
>>
>>329450367
H-E-B is grocery store. Wal-Mart is a super store. I don't know why people would give you weird looks.

You can't buy a television, or lawnmower in H-E-B
>>
>>329450950
>Coca-Cola is better
He didn't say that though. He said he thought Uncharted was good.
He said he was most looking forward to gears, which implies he thinks hears is the better.
>>
>>329450950
I guess what Phil is trying to say is stop being a fucking console warrior and enjoy the games.
>>
File: IMG_20160301_094123.jpg (198 KB, 1024x1098) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160301_094123.jpg
198 KB, 1024x1098
>>
Phil is an aight guy, but the bone still sucks dicks
>>
>>329451469
>Literal console warriors
This is why I don't talk to people who say they play video games
>>
>>329449272

and UC4 is fucking PS4 exclusive ....

so this asshole just fucked as up again

(this shitty fag wana make the xbox upgradable)

fucking stupid shit just re-invent the PC -___-"
>>
>>329451934
>do nothing but work and pla vidya
>all my friends play vidya
>rarey talk about it when going out

I get you anon, somehow everyone that opens their mouth about a game these days is either talking about LoL or CoD. It just amazes me everytime.
>>
>acknowledges competitors
>_______ lost

Faggots
>>
>>329451994
There's nothing wrong with someone from company A using something Company B made. He'll it might make company A think of ways to better their product.

So making their console better is bad?
>>
>>329451469
>CrapGamer
Not this fucking manchild.

I think he might be genuinely worse than DSP.
>>
>>329447578
>>329451994
This is also the same Phil that enjoys Splatoon.
>>
>>329449834
No idea but Sonyggers are pure cancer. Always shitposting, always starting shit and if that wasn't enough they are constantly grasping at straws so they can go around saying that they "won".
>>
>>329447578
I like Phil Spencer more and more for just not being a massive cunt in the games industry
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.