[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's agreed that WoD is the best expansion right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (469 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
469 KB, 1920x1080
So it's agreed that WoD is the best expansion right?
>>
With the new models, questing experience, and raids, yeah it was good.

Otherwise? Total shit.
>>
I don't understand why people think sitting in your Garrison in a queue is any different than sitting in Orgrimmar or Stormwind spamming LFG in chat, but then again I haven't played Vanilla, TBC or WoD so maybe I just don't see it.
>>
What was their excuse for only making 3 raids again?
>>
>>329385396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MNFWhCw8dg
>>
>>329388398
muh resources
>>
>>329387610
Seeing at least some people walking around is better than seeing no one.
>>
>>329387610
It's supposed to be an MMO

Not a single player game until you choose to queue up for a dungeon.
>>
Come to Nostalrius and experience vanilla again :^)
>>
File: 1448695977477.jpg (16 KB, 283x447) Image search: [Google]
1448695977477.jpg
16 KB, 283x447
>>329388489
christ, his shilling is so fucking bad. I really hope that he is not being paid.
>>
>>329389708
what if he just likes the game
>>
>>329389439
Fuck off.

Vanilla was dogshit.
>>
>>329390316
>activisondrones in full damage control mode
>>
>>329388398

They wanted to try a faster expansion cycle, with only 1 major content patch.

Translation: Pay $10 more for the box and keep a $15 sub for less content and see if we can get away with it.
>>
>>329388398
To be fair, those raids had a lot of bosses. Fuck only two patches though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MNFWhCw8dg

/thread
>>
>>329390427
I think what he mean to say is that WoW is shit, period.
Always has been always will be.
>>
>>329390671
>To be fair, those raids had a lot of bosses.

And about 4 of them were good. While all but 2 were nothing but ADDS ADDS ADDS
>>
>>329390185
I can understand that someone can like a game but what he does is just plain shilling.
Problem is that all his comparisons are just so poorly argumented that it's just mindboggling.

>that video where he tries to prove that WoW is more P2W than Black Desert.

It was enough for me to not take this guy seriously.
>>
Nothing will be as good as TBC

WoW was not my first MMO. TBC was just the most fun
>>
>>329390557
>Pay $10 more for the box and keep a $15 sub for less content and see if we can get away with it.

According the the massive...no, LEGENDARY sub loss, apparently they can't get away with it.

Who knew Blizzdrones had a breaking point?
>>
>>329390993
TBC dungeons were just 500 trash mobs to kill and 3 bosses. You spend a half hour killing trash and then the boss fight lasts 2 minutes.
>>
>>329391149
So? That trash required far more time commitment and dedication than anything after TBC.

>muh skill

MMO's do not require skill. they require knowledge and deication. you get attached to the world and your character. noon cares how many mechanics they tack onto raid bosses.

No raid will ever get this kind of pop again

https://youtu.be/Uf7j4IIIZrU?t=9m39s
>>
>>329391149
That's better than the mindless AOE shit we have today
>>
>>329391486
The fuck? no it's not.

I would rather put up with some AOE than to waste 30 minutes killing useless shit while pressing the same 4 buttons over and over.
>>
>>329391607
Then you should stop playing MMOs

Those dungeons and raids felt AMAZING to clear because they required the effort and time. AOE and "run around like a retard to avoid this mechanic" shit WoW has nowadays will never give a real sense of satisfaction or make you really care about your progress.
>>
>>329391607
I'd rather have to think what I'm doing, like with CC and trick pulls instead of rushing everything and spam the same AOE the whole dungeon
>>
>>329391607
Gtfo scum
>>
>>329391750
My point is that it gets fucking boring when the tank has to pull the same exact trash mob over and over again for 30 minutes until you get a chance to kill the boss. It's a waste of time. You don't think about what you're doing because you do it repeatedly on the same trash over and over again.
>>
Why are people still playing this when FFXIV exists?
>>
>>329391750
I don't understand people like you who are addicted to trash mobs or think it's good because it "sets the pace".

It's just a fucking time block to slow you down. I don't mind the trash being difficult, but there doesn't need to be like 20 fucking pulls before the boss.

Maximum 3 or 5.
>>
>>329392384
Exactly. Holy fuck i dont get why people love trash mobs all of a sudden.
>>
>>329392384
No one said there needed to be 20 pulls, just that the trash packs aren't mindless AoE spam
>>
>>329390816
Nah, that's bullshit. WoW was generally amazing.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.