[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold on. So as of today now you all LIKE Killer Instinct, Forza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: 09090.jpg (35 KB, 472x462) Image search: [Google]
09090.jpg
35 KB, 472x462
Hold on.

So as of today now you all LIKE Killer Instinct, Forza and Gears?

Literally what happened?
>>
>Le /v/ is one person meme
>>
Higher framerate and resolution can make any game good.
>>
People got sick of the constant shitposting, "Everything is a meme" meme, bait threads made every minute, getting told to "go back to /vg/" anytime an actual game thread comes up, frog posters, and reposted shilling threads. They went off to actually play video games.

I don't even know why I'm here. Just clicked it out of muscle memory I guess.
>>
>>329355095
All KI threads have been pretty chill since season 1 ended.
>>
I always like them. I've been waiting since the poll for KI.
>>
I like these games and play them on my xbone until the alternatives come out on PS4

In my opinion:
>Street Fighter > Killer Instinct
>Gran Turismo > Forza
>Uncharted > Gears when it comes to singleplayer
>>
>>329355095
But we don't. They're still mediocre games.
>>
I am hyped for W10 tvOS.

I am thinking of building a portable HTPC.
>>
>western games
lol
>>
it literally happens when ever an console exclusive goes to pc
>>
File: Keep_desu.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Keep_desu.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>329356018
>>
>>329355912
>Gran Turismo > Forza

GT can't compete with Forza for years man

Only people who don't know/play racing games would say something like this.
>>
I've always loved gears and defended it (well, not judgment)

never played forza or KI though, although I've never had any reason to hate them
>>
I don't own an Xbox one, but I think it's cool that they have a game with more than one season(if they're going to do it at all, may as well keep it going) and gets good support and is pretty cool all around. I played it at a friend's house, I usually hate fighting games, but it's good. So good for you, Boners.
>>
So I don't understand how Killer Instinct works, what is this "Season" thing they're doing?
>>
>>329355912
Jesus Christ your a faggot
>>
>>329356292
Only poeple who don't know better will play either of these.
>>
>>329355357
the xbone version of KI runs at 90fps online, 60fps in offline/tutorial modes
>>
>>329356521
It's been consistently updated every year

Season 1 is the base version
Season 2 is the second version with all the new characters and stages
Season 3 is the upcoming with all the new characters and stages

Its exactly like how WoW gets updated.
>>
>>329356931
Is it free or do I have to pay for an unfinished game?
>>
Unlike Sony they didn't flaunt their one exclusive like the second coming of jesus and put down everything else.
>>
>>329357221
>unfinished game

Theyre expansion packs to an already feature-filled base game.

You're thinking of Street Fighter V
>>
>>329357221
It's a game
>>
>>329357306
Did Sony even do that? I hardly saw anything outside of /v/, and there's zero reason to take /v/ at face value.
>>
>>329357391
Yes they did. What places do you go to besides /v/?
>>
>>329357451
>Yes they did
Where?
>>
>>329355095
>Literally what happened?

cucks pretending to like games.

its the same shit when a game gets released on console only and jealous fags get mad at it. they start spewing how much the game sucks and shit. then the developer announces a PC release and then suddenly they go back on what they say and praise the fuck out of the game.

shit happened with dark souls and even final fantasy XIII.
Its just sad that cucks cant admit they need consoles to exist in order to survive. without consoles, there wouldnt be games to play.
>>
What Forza game should I check out? I kinda like racing Sims, but I also kinda don't
>>
>>329357306
>Unlike Sony they didn't flaunt their one exclusive like the second coming of jesus

lol no they didnt.
this is shitposting at its finest.
>>
>>329357875
>at its finest
Not even close, this is Neo-/v/. He's already quit after >>329357489
Don't give him credit if he doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>329355912
>>Street Fighter > Killer Instinct
Absolute shit taste, it's:
Guilty Gear > Killer Instinct > Street Fighter
>>
It's March. Pc KI where?
>>
>>329355095
>t. suicidal xbot
>>
>>329359041
29th
>>
>>329355095
I've always liked forza, didn't even know /v/ had a problem with it. Wish PC could get a nicesimcade racer like forza/gt, I don't know enough about cars or have the equipment to enjoy the hardcore Sims like iracer

Forza hasn't been great since 3/4 though (admittedly I haven't played 7)
>>
>>329356018
Don't you have some "Games" to play with your big-breasted shit gameplay? ya fucking loser.
>>
>>329359402
>7
Clearly meant to say 6
>>
I'd much rather get Horizon 2 than any of the Motorsport games. KI is a nice get but we already had the best version of GoW and that game has aged like milk.
>>
>>329355095
I always liked Gears1/3 and have no intention of buying the remaster but i felt like saying that. They're a few of the only good shooters post Arena Shooters gen despite having regen life and cover Gears games outside of Judgement made shit work. Felt like a mechanic and not some forced immersion BS
>>
its different when you dont need a useless, underpowered console and have to pay monthly fees to play games on low settings
>>
>>329359402
GT6 is great, eager for GT Sport or 7 or whatever they're calling it.
>>
>>329355095
P A I D
P O S T I N G

Seriously you shills would seriously have to think that we are either retarded or straight up niggers if you think we are going to ever use windows 10 or play xbone.
>>
>>329357629
No idea why no one replied to this, it's the most pertinent post in the thread.
>>
>>329355095
I can play them now.
>>
>>329355912
>GT
>better than Forza
this isn't ps2 era anymore, anon, all other racing simulators have surpassed GT
>>
>>32935762
because just buying a game is more appealing than buying a game + console + online fees
>>
But i've always liked Killer Instinct.
>>
>>329359196
Thank you based jebus
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.