[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game gonna be good, or another Destiny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: The-Division.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The-Division.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
Is this game gonna be good, or another Destiny?
>>
You really should of tried out the open beta when they had it and form your own opinion.

You cannot trust any opinions from /v/. Either you get shills or people who jump on the ubisoft hate bandwagon or legit people who liked it. Either way, you will never know who's telling a honest opinion.
>>
>>329342176

I hope its good. I need an alternative to Warframe.
>>
I've never played Destiny but it can't be much worse than the Division
>>
>>329342545

Playing the Beta was not enough to form an opinion because half the game was locked. I really wanted to try out the talents, perks and crafting but that was disabled. I am going to have to play the full game to know if I will like it or not. Wish thet gave away 24 hours guest passes.
>>
File: preorder.jpg (139 KB, 1344x1103) Image search: [Google]
preorder.jpg
139 KB, 1344x1103
I can tell you is that I liked the beta enough to preorder it. It was pretty gud. And I hated Destiny.
>>
>>329342823
At the very least, the beta hooked you enough to get the full game. Isn't that enough of a opinion?
>>
>>329342917

>Physical
>These people still exist in the year 2016
>>
>>329343160
To be fair... i had 20% off with bestbuy and they include a extra 10 dollar rewards for the preorder for this game.

That's a better deal than greenmangaming. Same price at greenmangaming except no 10 dollar reward for future purchases.
>>
>shit controls
>bland combat
>bland questing
>very boring world due to console limitations

Wasnt hyped but if they could have at least added more houses to enter the exploration could have been fun bit it just feels so loveless overall. Feels that some investors decided that ubi should make a game containing "open world", "rpg elements", "coop" and "(post-)apocalyptic scenario" creating a easy cashgrab.
>>
Destiny held my attention longer than The Division, a full 2 hours.
>>
Another destiny. I expected shit and was still disappointed by the beta. I think I'd rather play destiny actually.
>>
>>329342628
What's Warframe like? Was thinking of giving it a shot.
>>
>>329343603
>Feels that some investors decided that ubi should make a game containing "open world", "rpg elements", "coop" and "(post-)apocalyptic scenario" creating a easy cashgrab.
Because that's exactly what it is. Icing on the cake, it has crafting too
>>
>>329344078
Grind: The Game
>>
>>329344201
Yeh but is it a fun grind?
>>
>>329342176
Love the betas
Really looking forward to the game.
>>
>>329344259
Not for me but a few of my friends seem to enjoy it.

Grinding's just not my cup of tea.
>>
TORTANIC 3.0
ITS SHIT I TELL YOU!
UPLAY11111
GENERIC MMO X Y Z
GARBAGE TRASH
LOL REVIEW SCORE IS JUST 8.5
MOSTLY NEGATIVE USER REVIEWS KEK
3.3M 3.3M 3.3M 3.3M
SHIT PORT CANT RUN IT ON MY TOASTER

NOW ON TO THE NEXT THREAD ON THE PAGE
>>
>>329344463

Go away Ubisoft
>>
>>329342823
If the Beta didn't hook you then the maingame won't. I personally enjoyed it a lot and spent close to 55 hours in the Open Beta just running around the Dark Zone doing whatever with my friends.
>>
>>329342823
If that beta was half the content then the game is in serious trouble.
>>
>>329344747
The leaked weapon listing alone shoes that it's way more than that desu.
>>
>>329344578
(You)
I AM CURRENTLY SHITPOSTING ANOTHER NEW GAME, COME JOIN ME FELLOW /VEE/ POSTER
>>
>>329344927
Bet there's like 6 worthwhile guns and the rest have a negligible difference in stats.
>>
>>329344747
The Beta was maybe 10% of the game.
>>
>>329342823
Played the beta for 30 minutes. I was expecting a more realistic approach to combat but it was just destiny in third person. PvP was different but I'll like tarkov's a lot more.
>>
>>329344259
It was fun for me for about 300 hrs over ps4 and PC. Then followed by the realization that the game is a massive time sink
>>
>>329345613
>Division
>300hrs

Yeah right the betas didn't last that long.
>>
File: 640-Tom-Clancys-The-Division-l.jpg (184 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
640-Tom-Clancys-The-Division-l.jpg
184 KB, 640x960
>>329342176
I fucking loved it I have over 30 hours in the open beta which only lasted 3days there's is a decent amount of flaws though
>>
>>329345732
Warframe, you idiot. At least read the posts being quoted before chatting shite.
>>
>Find most RPG's boring after 2 hours
>Find most shooters boring after 30 minutes

Played the open beta for 20 hours in 2 days, and even if the whole game had no more content than the beta, I'd probably play it for 1000 hours.

Pre-ordered.
>>
>>329345732
Wasn't talking about the division chief.
>>
>>329342176
I played the pre-order beta, and not the open beta, but I imagine they are the same exact thing. I wasn't very impressed with it. I only played it for a couple hours and as other anons here have stated, they really didn't gives us much to play around with. It feels like decades have passed since this game was first announced. It was pretty bland. It would probably be alright if you had a group of buddies playing, but if you are going to play alone, I would suggest not even playing the game at all. I understand that many things have to be held back for the beta. They really don't want you to know EVERYTHING before the game releases. Short version, I didn't like it or hate it. I have about eight games that I really want to play coming out around this. It is highly unlikely I'll ever play this game again.
>>
>>329342823
Played the beta with my brothers, to go into the Dark Zone you really need to have people that you can trust. I liked it, the controls were sorta weird items when trying to interact with the environment, but it wasn't enough to detract from my experience
>>
File: 1414423857280s.jpg (15 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1414423857280s.jpg
15 KB, 228x228
>>329342176
destiny...devision...all D's are D44med...woah
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.