[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this fixed yet or is it still horribly unoptimized? I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1920x1080_XhwIzQ.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1920x1080_XhwIzQ.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1080
Is this fixed yet or is it still horribly unoptimized? I want to buy it but I also want to wait till it's fixed
>>
>>329245783
still no patches, as far as I know
>>
>>329246016
its had one patch which didn't fix shit
>>
>>329245783
man i love the game, but actually it got worse since the last patch for me.

Corrupted save files, graphic bugs
And the bugged out overwatch shit can get so retarded so i can't stop laughing.

but seriously making a iron man run and then get you save game corrupted is some serious bullshit
>>
>>329245783
>r9 390
>Gen 3 i5
>FXAA
>1080p

Runs fine for me.
>>
>>329246016
>>329246097
Thanks guess I'll wait some more
>>329246132
That's exactly why I don't want to buy it yet, loosing save files would probably make me drop the game
>>
>>329246436
if you can wait
>>
The game still hasn't had anything but a hotfix, AMD released a new driver update the other day though that supposedly fixed some performance issues.
>>
>>329246608
Yeah it's not like there's a cliffhanger story or anything so as long as i have other stuff to play and books to read i can wait
>>
>>329245783

its better than launch but still not great
>>
>>329245783
this, i was hyped as shit but then /v/ shitted on it
>>
>>329247067
you are an idiot if you listen to /v/.

The game is greate but the performance inssues are of the charts
>>
>>329245783
It was running well on my brother-in-law's toaster a week and a half ago just fine.
>>
>>329247227
wait but should i listen to you?
>>
>>329247067

>listening to dipshits false flagging with le 65% chance to hit at point blank images

You should feel stupid. If you liked enemy unknown/within this game is pretty much just a direct upgrade
>>
>>329247067
Performance complaints were justifiable but it's better than vanilla eu and ew in every way

I can't wait for a long warish mod to be released
>>
>>329245783
>turn based

It was irreparable from the start
>>
>>329247463
but anon you can give the xeno 30 starting hp and 10 dr yourself
>>
>>329247449
>False flagging
>It is ingame and experienced by everybody

I don't care what kind of shitty game you make, if I'm right next to an enemy and I'm a trained soldier with a fucking gun, the shot should hit.
>>
>>329247884

nice meme
>>
>>329247884
>Being this dense

You couldn't beat veteran without savescumming.
>>
>>329248438
Yeah, I'm so dense because I want my games to make some sort of sense.
>>
>>329248792

>turn based game
>making sense

Keep on memeing though, next you'll be saying chess is retarded because "why cant my pawn attack the guy right in front of him"
>>
How frequent are these issues for other people? I've only encountered taking a while to end turns, and graphical glitches. Never had my saves corrupted, nothing game-breaking. I have mid-level hardware, running Windows 7.
>>
>>329248792
>games
>making sense
>>
>>329246326

>amd graphics card pair with an i3

what the fuck are you doing holy shit

>a top end amd graphics also

JESUS CHRIST WHY
>>
finished my campaign with the patch installed

had ~15fps at times during the final mission

so no, it still runs like absolute garbage
>>
>>329249764
>you
>reading comprehension
pick one
>>
>>329246132
>Pre-hotfix
>had like all the mods in the workshop because why not
worked fine
>post-hotfix
>shit itself and my computer if it has more than two mods activated
I can partially understand voice mods with 500+ making it shit itself at loading, but some country flags and two hat models?
>>
>>329249842
what specs though?
>>
>>329245783
Still runs likes shit.
It's playable and in missions the game runs pretty well but stuttering, slow down and the occasionally powerpoint presentation are present mainly when loading missions and hanging around the ship.

I've completed a commander/ironman run and I'm about to complete my second.
Worth buying but you may want to hold back if performance issues bug you because they are around every corner.
>>
I only just bought it and have 10 hours but the only glitch I've gotten so far was when I had a Ranger jump through a window it took like 5 minutes for her to land on the ground. It just was complete slow motion with just her, camera and menus were completely normal, then as soon as she landed she went to normal speed and hit the viper.
>>
>lets use an engine for making FPS games to make a strategy game!
>what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>329251468
lol'd
conjured a really interesting motion picture in my mind. gonna try and animate this
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.