[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought Bloodborne, What should i NOT do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1456272630568.png (18 KB, 223x276) Image search: [Google]
1456272630568.png
18 KB, 223x276
I just bought Bloodborne,
What should i NOT do?
>>
Play it
>>
Not play it.
>>
Be a pussy.

Just be aggressive and learn to utilize the blood regain system.
>>
Listen to /v/
>>
Don't listen to /v/'s lies
>>
>>329200009
pretend that it's a worthwhile exclusive after you realize it's the only game the ps4 has.
>>
Don't think about the A word.
>>
Don't try to do an Arcane or Bloodtinge based build on your first run.
They are more complex than you'd think, spells are few and far between and almost require buffs from the later Chalice Dungeons.

I'd say go equal parts Str/Skl or pick on or the other.

Also your gun is not for damage so much as it is to create an opening, shoot certain enemies at the last second to put them into a stunned state the you can critical them in.
>>
>>329202104
>PCucks are still mad
>PCucks are still shitposting and derailing BB threads
>>
Don't look up guides
>>
>>329200009
Stay in this thread

Get the fuck out now and play it
>>
Don't look up guides, and don't get too caught up farming bullets/vials. If you get low, co-op some bosses you know how to farm and just buy a bunch.

DO use the whip.
>>
>>329200009
If you see a broccoli looking motherfucker invade your ass in the nightmare frontier, it's me.
>>
It's kinda stated in game but don't bother with the shield. It's intentionally bad outside of one or two niche tricks that can be done with it.
>>
>>329202859
This
>>
>>329202986
Whip is still my favorite, but I haven't gotten very far.
>>
>>329200009
Do NOT play a skill build, all the fun weapons either lean towards strength or they're quality weapons, arcane is garbage, there is no point in investing any points in bloodtinge, just get 25 strength, 25 skill, 20 endurance, 30 vitality to begin with.
>>
>>329204798
The only problem with skill is most of the fun weapons you don't get until late in the main game or from the dlc.
Arcane you either go balls deep into it or not at all.
>>
>>329200009
Don't try an arcane or bloodtinge build your first time through or you will regret it.
>>
>>329202786
he isn't wrong. Bloodborne is literally the only interesting system seller on the ps4, i'm not some filthy poor fag who plays multiplats on a console when i can just pull my long ass HDMI cable to my TV and get the laid back couch experience with a pad in 1080p 60fps or more.
>>
>>329204975
yeah basically.
>>
>>329200009
You shouldn't have bought this garbage in the first place.
>>
>>329204975
yeah i love the burial blade but it's basically just a NG+ weapon
>>
>>329205081
>not poorfag
> uses HDMI to tv

Not using DisplayPort to your 4K monitor. Joking aside bloodborne is the only good game on ps4
>>
>>329204798
>leveling endurance
>calling arcane garbage
You know nothing
>>
File: kUz3XBH.jpg (251 KB, 1280x1122) Image search: [Google]
kUz3XBH.jpg
251 KB, 1280x1122
>>329204798
lol

>I play games the easiest and more boring way my shitty imagination can think of.

Arcane is op
Skill weapons are just as good as str
Bloodtinge is fine if you have the right items

His stats are right though. Level up either str or skl to 50 and you're set.
>>
>>329208549
>Arcane is op

Pls play the game before pretending to know anything about it
>>
>>329210080
>invade some dude in the nightmare frontier
>he keeps trying to stay away and shoot at me
>unleash executioner gloves on his ass
>sprint up and beast roar him
>pound his ass into submission

Also kos parasite/broccoli build is legit as fuck
>>
Don't use the shield
>>
blunderbuss the peta faggot off the top of the tower in old yharnam for a good weapon
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.