[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's she saying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: mikamic.png (611 KB, 409x681) Image search: [Google]
mikamic.png
611 KB, 409x681
What's she saying?
>>
She'll kick your ass.
>>
>>329124889
"This franchise is dead"
>>
>>329124889
First you start the cardio
>>
>Feed me young boys' semen
>>
HEY
>>
DAMN!
>>
>>329124889
"The pleasure of being cummed inside"
>>
>>329126172
You don't need the 's in this sentence.
>>
>>329124889
Put your fat cocks where i can see them
>>
>>329124889
"My dream is to be hokage! Believe it!"
>>
>>329127645
You don need the "s" in this sentence
>>
File: buried.gif (2 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
buried.gif
2 MB, 200x113
>You see [fighter's name], the fact of the matter is that in this business...
>>
>>329124889
''Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.''
>>
File: buried.png (260 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
buried.png
260 KB, 557x605
>>329129493
YOU MADE IT PERSONAL
>>
>>329124889
"grorious nippon thighs can crush everything"
>>
File: penetrate.png (180 KB, 306x300) Image search: [Google]
penetrate.png
180 KB, 306x300
>>329126172
oh lordy
>>
BELIEVE IT!
>>
File: 1423227675121.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1423227675121.png
23 KB, 200x200
>>329129582
Goddammit.
>>
>>329124889
You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin' me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drasticy go down. See the three-way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winnin'. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So, Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' at Sacrifice! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 chanc- percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at Sacrifice! Seyore joe; the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice
>>
>>329124889
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, ROMAN
>>
>>329130464
"HE'S FAT!"
>>
>>329130464
NO SYMPY
>>
>>329124889
SAAAAASSSSUKEEEE!!!
>>
>>329124889
I can't tell, they changed the camera angle so you can't see the subtitles.
>>
>>329130464

>one of the participants got injured
>that fucking match never happened

We'll never know if Professor Steiner's thesis was correct or not.
>>
>>329124889
"I have a penis"
>>
>>329124889
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in junior high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous pro wrestling tournaments, and I have over 300 confirmed wina. I am trained in the art of wrestling and I’m the top pro wrestler in the entire Japanese pro wrestling league. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will crush you the fuck down with the butt thickness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my tag-team partner and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare ass. Not only am I extensively trained in grappling moves, but I have access to one of the deadliest special attacks in Street Fighter history and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. I will kick your ass, kiddo.
>>
>>329124889
DESIGNATED
>>
>>329124889
"The dogs are in the enclosed pool area"
>>
File: Whisper.jpg (80 KB, 992x740) Image search: [Google]
Whisper.jpg
80 KB, 992x740
>>329124889

Thick
>>
she's saying that she's canologically transsexual
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.