[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a better star wars franchise >tfw force pushing a thermal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
Name a better star wars franchise
>tfw force pushing a thermal detonator back to the thrower
>>
>>329121907
KOTOR
>>
>>329121907
Can't, there is none. For some reason devs are retarded tho.
>>
>>329122542
KOTOR 3 when?
>>
dark forces 2 is my favorite partlt cause of nostalgia
>>
I liked Jedi Academy more, if only because I could customize my race/sex/sabre/sabre style.
>>
File: 1354791999558.jpg (150 KB, 998x872) Image search: [Google]
1354791999558.jpg
150 KB, 998x872
>>329122542
KOTOR is okay, KOTOR2 is great, TOR is part of the KOTOR franchise.
>>
>>329122803
is TOR worth playing for the story? how grindy is it?
>>
>>329123032
Aside from Agent, no.
>>
>>329123070

Agent is the best story line. Sith warrior is pretty fun, especially if you play it light side. You become the smarmiest son of a bitch in the galaxy. Bounty hunter is great in the first act, the second act stagnates, and then ramps back up to good in the third act. Sith inquisitor is a pretty fun story.

For light side, jedi knight has a really heroic feel to it up to the third act and the "plot twist" Hey jedi council, lets go and capture the emperor and turn him to the light side, what could possibly go wrong? Oh shit, we all got brainwashed and turned to the dark side, whoopsie! Consular is fun if you like being an archaeologist, but it has one of the ebst companions in the Trandoshan. Trooper is an action hero movie, and smuggler is pretty good.
>>
>>329121907
>>
>>329121907
I already liked the RPG genre more so KOTOR will have to be my pick, minus TOR ofcourse.

but Jedi Knight was an awesome series, too bad it was replaced with the shitty Unleashed.
>>
>>329124161
you know, its not too late. They can still bring Katarn into the new universe.

and by bring in I mean completely rewrite him, butcher him and provoke countless of fans to commit sucidie
>>
>>329122803
Genuinely curious, can humans and twi'leks even have kids together or is this just TOR fucking shit up
>>
>>329124643
AFAIK Katarn has been retconned out of existence already.
>>
>>329124751
They totally can.
>>
>>329124751

Most of the humanoid species are reproductively compatible with a few exceptions such as Trandoshans.
>>
>>329124770
source? they did say all the old EU isn't canon but they haven't said anything about throwing it out completely.

ofcourse since Jedis becamse a myth its not unreasonable to assume that there is no Jedi Academy, so theres no instructor Katarn. but maybe a Merc Katarn? maybe a story where he discovers the valley of the Jedi for the first time and gains its powers?
>>
>>329124851
>>329124920
Wait so there's half-leks? Jesus christ they sound ugly as fuck
>>
>>329121907
KotOR, Jedi Outcast and Rogue Squadron are the holy trinity.
>>
>>329125023

Well, the way its explained is that most children from mixed race relations end up as their mothers race, with maybe some characteristics from the father. So, a half human father/twilek mother would be a twilek with maybe a different skin tone/eye color/facial characteristics of a human. Easiest example.
>>
>>329125106
in that case, what is the unholy trinity? TOR,Unleashed and ?
>>
>>329125298
TOR is not horrible, especially right now. New episodic story is pretty good, nongrindy and exciting. Add that to optinal pvp, raids etc, I wouldn't call it bad, especially at the levesl of Unleashed abomination.
>>
>>329125150
Looked it up, apparently there's two half-lek kids in The Clone Wars, and I that's canon so I guess it's legit. Fun
>>
File: Shaeeah.png (386 KB, 570x777) Image search: [Google]
Shaeeah.png
386 KB, 570x777
>>329125023
GUESS WHAT
>>
>>329125547
Get out of here EA.
>>
File: CP is for cick phuck.jpg (89 KB, 288x386) Image search: [Google]
CP is for cick phuck.jpg
89 KB, 288x386
>>329125563
I'd hit it
>>
>>329125659
I know hating TOR is a meme but it is also a dated one so grow up a little.
>>
>>329125714
I'll hit it, FOR THE EMPEROR.
>>
>>329125547

Only thing I really hated about TOR was Voss. I would always get there, then lose the desire to keep playing.

For those that haven't played, Voss is a tiny as fuck planet that is neutral, and both sides want them to join them in the war because of the Voss McGuffins and being force sensitive. Both factions share the same quest areas, locations, and NPC quest givers. At any given time, all that you have are max level players from both sides spamming AoE attacks on the quest givers. If you are just trying to get a quest turned in or accept a new one, then you'll have to resort to the 10 seconds of invincibility after reviving to run towards the NPC, hoping you make it, or just die and try again. Even during non-peak hours there seem to be people constantly doing it.

I play on a PVP server, so I expect to get ganked at free random or jumped while out and about, but the tediousness of Voss just stirs my pasta.
>>
>>329123070
Agent is ruined by the fact you have to put up with Kaliyo for a million planets.
>>
>>329126024

>Not liking Kaliyo "Free Spirit Murder Fuck Fest" Tsundere
>>
>>329126024
SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER
>>
Saw what you will about TOR, the game has some really good cinematic movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A
>>
File: star-faggotry.jpg (95 KB, 616x587) Image search: [Google]
star-faggotry.jpg
95 KB, 616x587
>>329124643
I rather let Katarn be rather than be ruined by the current state of the writers.

You know they will ruin him by making him a trans or even making him a translover by making Jan a trans
>>
>>329121907
> force pushing a thermal detonator back to the thrower
Nothing against the lulz of
>force jumping above an enemy and then force pulling him into the ceiling.
>>
>those fags who spam swift kick in JA mp
Cancer
>>
>>329128151
You cant compete with the classics, throwing an enemy down to his doom. I passed through most of JK:JA with this method, saber fights weren't needed beyond boss fights.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.