[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>die >have to go into hunters dream loading screens zzz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
>die
>have to go into hunters dream loading screens zzz
>pick great bridge loading screen again
>farm for blood vials
>hunters dream loading screen
>great bridge loading screen
>farm again for max vials
>loading screen again and run back to boss

who the fuck thought this was a good idea
>>
>>329098332
A lot of bosses, especially the difficult ones, have a way to replenish some blood vials on the way to the boss
>>
>>329098332
probably the biggest and one of the only flaws of this game, whats your point other than senseless whining
>>
>>329098332
git gud faggot

:^)
>>
Bloodvials have the highest droprate out of everything in the entire game. I finished my first run with around 250+ in the box. In all sincerity the only thing you can do is get fucking good.
>>
>>329098332

Have you tried not using all your damn Blood Vials getting too/at the boss? How fucking bad at the game are you man? Hardly seems fair to complain about a part of the game you are forcing on to yourself playing so poorly.
>>
You wouldn't have to farm if you got gud.
>>
>>329099172
i just want to fight the boss fairly without having to deal with all this bullshit anon

waiting 10+ mins just to get a crack at the boss and figuring it out is just painful
>>
Don't take damage from regular enemies.

If you can't do that, use the fucking rally system holy shit.
>>
>>329099034
Took the words out of my mouth.
>>
>>329099312
>run through area
>don't die
>get tons of blood echoes
>beat boss
>go turn in blood echoes
>30 seconds wasted on loading screen
I don't see the problem. Loading screens have always been a punishment for people that suck at games. The game needs to fucking load...
>>
That's the biggest issue I have with BB, it should have had the same system from Dark Souls.
>>
>>329098332
Except when you die you go back to the checkpoint, you lying faggot.
>>
>>329099606
gotta go farm up vials so i can stand a chance against the boss, doesnt help my build has no points into vitality at all
>>
>>329099601
BB is a 10/10 game for me, but I do wish they stuck with the estus system. Then again I guess they needed a reason for you to return to the dream often.
>>
>>329098332
The people who wanted to stop sucking and git gud
>>
>>329099697
You wouldn't need to farm vials if you were any good at the fucking game.

>doesnt help my build has no points into vitality at all
You can literally win most of the early boss battles only getting hit once or twice. Learn2Parry, get the music box, and git gud.
>>
>>329099793
yeah im done reasoning with you faggots

everything is git gud git gud nothings wrong with the game you just need to git gud

the souls fanbase has gone to absolute shit
>>
>>329099892
Guess what bro, if you're using so many bloodvials, to the point where you have to farm them to stand up to a boss, maybe, just maybe, you are losing repeatedly due to the fact you aren't learning the mechanics of the game.

You haven't even told us what boss you're stuck on. How the fuck do we help you when you just cry about bloodvials?
>>
I think the most egregious thing in Bloodborne is the stash. When you die your bullets are refilled, and your vials are refilled, and that's it. God fucking forbid you need more molotovs, or bone marrow, because that's two loading screens for a feature that would be -so easy to implement- and yet never was. I like the idea of limited consumables so you don't run around with 99 green blossoms, but if you're gonna put in a system to refill some of your stock why would you NOT make it all of your stock? Christ, and this is so fucking obvious too.
>>
>>329100068
I'm pretty sure it does refill all of your stock. That's why I never ran out of pebbles.
>>
>>329098332
Use hunter's mark when vial farming. 5 second loading time and all the enemies respawn. Can't believe no has mentioned this
>>
File: ROLLIN.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ROLLIN.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
I love how From was able to poke fun at Dark Souls and themselves in Bloodborne
>>
>>329098332
have you tried not dieing? worked for me.
>>
>>329098332
here's your solution
learn to do it without blood vials
then you'll never need them again
>>
>>329098332
As soon as you learn how to dodge you'll stop hating the vial farm. Instead of rushing bosses, try to keep your distance a little bit and watch their tells. Once you know the timing of their attacks, properly applying your i-frames is the only real problem.
>>
>>329098332
>dying
>farming
you're doing it wrong, son
>>
>>329101049
I love how they roll backwards and forwards as if they just reversed the animation on a video player
>>
>>329100280
it doesnt
>>
Even if you're not that good at the game I feel like you don't need that many vials. When I die it's usually from fucking up and the boss killing me with a combo before I can heal anyway. I die a ton and I still have like 300 vials.
>>
>>329098332
I farmed blood vials once in the entire game, and that was because I kept dying to Martyr Logarius.
If you die so much you need to farm blood vials, you suck. Get good cunt.
>>
I'll admit, when I hit a roadblock with certain bosses the vials thing pissed me off a lot.

The loading pisses me off more though.
>>
>>329099697
That's your problem right there mate early game VIT should be the only thing you go near
>>
Sonyboys actually think this game is good
>>
>>329105389
Translation:
>I bought an Xbox one and regret my decision
>>
>>329105542
I own a PS4
>>
Some players speedrun ALL bosses in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Others beat the game in NG+7 at BL4.
Why can't you? You battle against a scripted event, there is barely any random element in there.

TL;DR: get good.
>>
>>329101049
this enemy is ptsd material
>>
>>329107747
Then the obvious solution is [git gud]
>>
>>329108745
He's probably not autistic.
>>
>>329098332
>Not doing co-op, earning a shitload if echoes and spending them on supplies
>running out of blood vials
How pathetic.
>>
>>329103873
I learned my lesson with the PS3 and bought a 1tb SSHD to replace the stock shitty one, it makes a lot of difference.
>>
File: Yurie & Iosefka.png (572 KB, 1200x1072) Image search: [Google]
Yurie & Iosefka.png
572 KB, 1200x1072
>farming for blood vials
>dying so often the loading screens become a problem
>>
>farming for blood vials
>farming for blood vials
>>
File: 1455947927988.png (923 KB, 1011x1088) Image search: [Google]
1455947927988.png
923 KB, 1011x1088
>>329110260
>SSHD
>>
>>329110627
For consoles the load speed between a ssd and sshd is minimal because they done utilise it properly.
Now go be smug elsewhere.
>>
Console gaming
>>
>>329110953
>PC Gaming

Literally no games since crysis in fucking 2007
>>
>>329098332
Are you playing 1.0 or something?
When you die you respawn at the last lamp you used.
Also, loading times are now reduced and loading screen is now the lore notes like in previous Souls.
Why are you such a huge scumbag, OP?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.