[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is possible just to jump right in at 3? Never played the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 19
File: DS1-noscale.jpg (241 KB, 1204x1500) Image search: [Google]
DS1-noscale.jpg
241 KB, 1204x1500
It is possible just to jump right in at 3?

Never played the 1st or 2nd Dark Souls but dont want to feel lost. Is it a continuing story line among the games, or does each entry have its own world and story?
>>
Why even bother at this point
>>
at most, it only references some characters and some happenings from the past games
>>
>>324255931
There is literally no reason for you to not play DS1 right now.
It's cheap, it's a masterpiece, and you will be ready for III.
>>
you still have enough time to play through both of them, just saying
>>
The story in those games is so barebones that you won't miss out. You will feel lost, precisely because of the lackluster nature of the story, but not because you haven't played the previous games.
>>
>>324255931
>would I feel lost if I read the last book in a 3 part series?

I donno would you anon?

Go play Dark Souls 1 then Dark Souls 2 SotFS.

The first trailer of Dark Souls 3 has direct stuff from Dark Souls 2 in it
>>
What the hell is "day one" edition?
>>
>>324256012
Why not?
>>
There is no story, so play whatever the FUCK you want.
>>
>>324255931
yes
all the games are separate entities
unless you actively seek the lore and connect the puzzles you won't have much idea of what's going on anyway, which majority don't do, and the game still works
>>
>>324256154
Just something they call pre-order bonuses now.
>>
There is no story
>>
>>324255931
You would probably be confused about the story regardless of having played the previous two or not, but if you wanted to go out of your way to understand it you probably wouldn't understand shit if you hadn't played (and understood) the previous two. But why would you even skip the first one? It's a legit great game. Dark Souls 2 is the weakest entry in the series for sure but I'd still say it's worth playing with the SotFS version, the 3 kings areas are some of the best places in the whole series.
>>
>Is it a continuing story line among the games

Barely
>>
>>324256380
what are the bonuses, other than that silly golden banner?
>>
>>324256619
Different packaging, OST, and a starter guide.
>>
>>324256546
The Dark Souls 2 DLC's would be good if it weren't for those stupid co-op areas that are complete bullshit
>>
So there's no collector's edition without the stupid figure?
>>
>>324255931
What little story there is gets retconned anyway. Just watch the lore videos
>>
Don't worry, you'll be lost whether you play them or not. The way Dark Souls works is you play the game and then go watch YouTube videos about what the hell just happened. A five minute synopsis of the lore from the first game was enough to prepare for the second game.
>>
Supposedly DaS3 will take place far into the future of DaS1 at the end of the world.

DaS2 technically takes place far into the future of DaS1 but it makes no goddamn sense and it's basically just References: The Game at certain points.
>>
>>324255931
No.
Go away.
>>
>There is no story
>No cutscenes == no story
>Help I need a minimap
I hope you too can see how saying this game has no story makes you look retarded, anon-kun.
>>
Try google or playing the games you dumb fuck
>>
How hard is it to just play the fucking previous games?

I don't get people sometimes.
>>
>>324256751
They are stupid, but also pretty small and insignificant. The Shulva one wasn't problematic at all for me, Brume Tower was a fucking nightmare just for the tedious run to get to the boss, and I actually haven't done the Eleum Loyce one yet, just found out yesterday I missed that (only beat this game two days ago). But yeah, I still think the areas are all fantastic regardless of that co-op shit.
>>
Souls games dont have story so yes its possible.

There is only pointless lore and you will miss out references fanboys will cream their pants about ( in other words memes like Praise the sun or the Dragonslayer ).

If you have time and some spare money yu can replay the games on Ps4/Ps3/360/One/Pc.
>>
File: SotFS_Kirin.jpg (2 MB, 1807x1024) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_Kirin.jpg
2 MB, 1807x1024
>>324256751
They can all be done solo, Frozen Outskirts is a bich though.

Plus those areas are optional, you don't have to do them.
>>
File: this makes me angry.jpg (106 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
this makes me angry.jpg
106 KB, 1024x576
>>324256954
Souls games should get with the times
>>
>>324257175
You know that's a joke image right
>>
>>324257251
I think he was being ironic.
>>
>>324257092
>dragonslayer
>initial feel of overwhelming excitement and wonder
>slowly turns to annoyed confusion as i progress
>tfw no decent reason for (not)ornstein being there
>>
The best part about the Souls series is that it understands the role of a story in a video game.

The most that's ever forced upon the player is a general framework for the game to take place. From there, the player creates the story for that character by playing the game. This concept is all but fucking lost in modern video games. You can seek out more information about the world around you, but the story your character undergoes to reach the end of the game is ultimately up to you, and it's all done through taking actions via gameplay.

You can just jump in and you'll be fine.
>>
File: Bloodborne is for Pros.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne is for Pros.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>324257175
Undead Burg: The Game - The Tech Demo - The Gif
>>
>>324257175

I wouldnt actually mind a map to be honest if you progressed in that area
>>
Damn the Souls/bloodborne cover arts have been progressively getting worse.
>>
>>324257397
I want to give you shit for this post but before I do - personally I had no trouble navigatin these areas but I have a good memory, I can see how you can get lost easily though, you fucking CASUAL.
>>
>>324255931
there is no story to dark souls or characters, so you wont be lost.

That said, its not worth playing for the above reason + the shallow hack and slash game play
>>
>>324256954
A map would be cool, but they should make it an item you have to use to look at the map, so you'd have to clear the area before opening the map, or you'll get raped.
>>
>>324257532

Okay.png

I remember the Deepths in Dark Souls and the Swamp shit in Demon's Souls.
Both were tedious and bad designed areas .

You cant even deny that fact.
>>
>>324257582
>>324257092
??? All 3 games have a story
>>
>>324256051
It's also a shitty port and the gameplay suffers greatly for it.
>>
Playing Dark Souls for the story... how autistic are you?
>>
>>324255931
DS3 is designed in a way to be the perfect game to start the series, you should be fine
>>
>>324255931
You don't need to play 1&2 to play 3.

You should still play 1&2 though, don't listen to the dickhead memers complaing about 2.
>>
>>324255931

Here's everything you need to know:

1. There is a curse where people can't die. You don't fix it.
2. There is a curse where people can't die and lose their memories. You do fix it hence why hollowing is no longer a thing in DaS3
>>
>>324257707
>The depths is tedious
No its not, it just seems confusing to you when you first go in there. If you know your way around and skip the optional part it takes like 2-3 minutes to get through.

Also i liked it, so fuck you.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-11+at+03.01.27).png (16 KB, 297x284) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-11+at+03.01.27).png
16 KB, 297x284
>>324257397
>minimap in a souls game

Fuck right off dude. I've started to hate minimaps. In too many games it ends up being like you spend more time looking at the minimap than your surroundings to figure out where to go. I would probably not even bother doing the thorough examination of every nook and cranny to find all possible secrets in the Souls games either. Hell I do that and I still miss things, and that's GOOD.

>>324257707
I assume you mean blighttown and not the depths, but yes I can. I loved those areas.
>>
>>324255931

Yeah.
There's an overlapping theme, and it helps if you understand that a bit, but the stories are usually seperate.

You won't get the story when you first play the game anyway. You need to read item descriptions and shit. You'll probably finish the game and then google what the game's story was anyway.
>>
>>324257732
DSfix takes 5 minutes to install and configure, and the base pc port is still better than the console version
>>
>>324257374
>still posting these month old webms
What are you, stupid?
>>
>>324257732
Aside from one or two long-distance jumps being made harder because of the increased framerate, all the problems with the port are fixed with dsfix.
>>
>>324258062

>No its not, it just seems confusing to you when you first go in there

And what did i say?

>It would be cool to get a map where the area is covered and when you explore it its revealed

I would also combine it with this Anons idea

>>324257703

A map that opens like your inventory and you can be attacked in the process would be actually pretty cool.
>>
File: 1452729873120.jpg (506 KB, 698x4352) Image search: [Google]
1452729873120.jpg
506 KB, 698x4352
>>324255931
Well lets put it this way, when the game comes out, a ton of the game discussion is going to consist of anons having fun trying to piece together everything about the lore and the story. A big part of that is very likely to be connected to either of the previous two games. If you don't know what happened in those games, you're going to be left out and confused and not be in on any of the fun. You wouldn't want that now, would you? That's right, now go play those games faggot.
>>
>>324258498
>And what did i say?
You said it was badly designed. If you seriously think any area that doesn't have an obvious path from the getgo is badly designed you're a fucking scrub.
>>
File: Obama_Laugh.jpg (34 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
Obama_Laugh.jpg
34 KB, 500x383
>>324258224
>He posted a webm that's a month old!!!
>This is infuriating!!!
The game itself is older than the webm, I hope you realize. You must lose your shit when you see NES screenshots. I mean, wow.
>>
Just draw the map yourselves faggots,
>>
File: 1333032647504.jpg (160 KB, 495x530) Image search: [Google]
1333032647504.jpg
160 KB, 495x530
>Dark Souls
>map

Fuck of milenials, exploration and not knowing where to go or what is around the next corner is part of the game.
>>
>>324259007
>missing the point this hard
At least try next time
>>
>>324258829

It is bad designed.
Its an improvement to Demon'S Souls because that was just a mess.
>>
>>324260357
>It is bad designed.
No it is not, you are just retarded and unable to play a game without being told what to do or where to go.
>>
>>324257926
>You do fix it

You don't.

At most you prevent it from happening on yourself by wearing a pimping crown.
>>
>>324260494

But it is Soulsbaby .
Running through a badly designed maze with no inidcation where to go is not challanging at all its bad designed.

There were no indications in 5-3 ( i think its 5-3 but it shold be its the huge ass area before Maiden ) where to go.With no sight at all ( you cant see further than 10 meters ) its just a guessing game where to go.
>>
>>324260970
>where do i gooo waaaahhhh
maybe try exploring by yourself you fucking 8 year old

Get fucked.
>>
>>324260970
>Running through a badly designed maze
Soooo it fulfill its purpose ?
>>
>>324258073
No you fuck right off. If you are too autistic to not look at a minimap if you don't want to you have pretty big problems and should focus on those rather than playing games.

More choice = better games.

Pigeonholed into one play style = shit.
>>
>>324258692
oh shit can you still get banned for saying viral on /v/? it's been so long
>>
>>324255931
Why would you not want to play Dark Souls 1? It's one of the absolute best games of the last 10 years.
>>
File: yea.jpg (3 KB, 116x125) Image search: [Google]
yea.jpg
3 KB, 116x125
>>324257732
>install DSFix
>It's now the best version of the game available
>>
File: 1327840665428.jpg (177 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
1327840665428.jpg
177 KB, 600x386
>>324260970
Just fuck off with your bullshit.

Whether it be Dark Souls or any other game that doesn't have a map, it is done because you are supposed to explore and find your own way.

Retards like you are too dumb and without a map and quest markers you can't cope.
People respect Dark Souls for being the way it is, no one gives a shit about you being to dumb to navigate an area and figure out what to do.
>>
>>324261096

>Exploring by yourself

Man this harsh arguments you have here holy shit
>>
>>324260970
>you cant see further than 10 meters
Now you are just lying. There are lit torches and glowing items that can be seen from one end to the next, and the torches in particular are leading as fuck. Get the fuck out you casual shitbag.
>>
>>324257397
When I first played DaS, I wanted a map to have a better idea of where I was.

Shortly in, I unlocked the shortcut between the church and firelink shrine. I had absolutely no idea at the time how interconnected the game was so I was completely surprised that I had opened up a shortcut.

After that point, I've decided that it's much better without a map since it would otherwise ruin the surprise and sense of discovery.
>>
>>324257732
>He's never used DSfix
>>
>>324258498
No we don't need mini maps in dark souls. Fucking explore
>>
>>324261379
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>324259585
You're a millenial you clown

What kind of person uses a word they don't know the meaning of?
>>
>>324261508

>it is done because you are supposed to explore and find your own way.

Lol i allready told above:
I want a map not telling me where to go but a map where i can look at and see where i allready was.

And people dont "respect" it kids like you and the other faggot think that badly designed thins are in Dark Souls to make it hard.
The game itself isnt hard at all and everybody saying so is a fucking retard or never played real hard games.
>>
>>324261568
Yeah dude, exploring something yourself is absurd
>>
>>324257732
Use a controller m8.
>>
>>324261379
Shut the fuck up, jesus.
>>
>>324257175
Warning: Blogpost

BB was the first game in the series that I have played and I've only just reached Amelia, however, my opinion on the game is already very high from what I've seen. In regards to that image, I was actually admiring the game just a few hours ago on how fucking great the UI/HUD is. It has exactly what you need to see with no additional shit, it's great design. One could argue that you don't need to see Blood Echoes or Insight, but I think keeping your Echoes visible plays a mental effect on the player to not die and add stress, while Insight constantly being there is a good reminder to players who summon frequently so they aren't always digging through their menu.

It's the small stuff like noticing how it's layed out that makes me appreciate it. Say what you will about the gameplay, but it's one of the few games recently where I feel like it isn't bogged down with 18 different things that I don't want.
>>
>>324261625
>>324261656

You niggers i already aid i dont want a fucking minimap, i want a map that opens like the inventory and "recordes" the map around you. Not a map that has unlocked everything on their own.

Its not a hard to grap concept
>>
>>324261813

I never said i dont want to explore kiddo :^) How about you get some reading comprehension?

Oh wait Dark Souls is your favorite game so reading isnt required to play the game so i'm not surprised
>>
>>324261741
And we're telling you to fuck off. Use your brain and eyes. Theres no reason for a map
>>
>>324261741
>a map where i can look at and see where i allready was
You have already been there, why do you need a map to show you what you already know?

>it kids like you and the other faggot think that badly designed thins are in Dark Souls to make it hard.

No one, not one single person other than dumb retards think that having no map Dark Souls hard.

Holy shit, you must be casual as fuck to think having no map makes it hard. Stop being such a dumb shit that strugle playing games without your hand being held.
>>
>>324261982
Then explore. Are you honestly so add that you literally can't remember where you've been? Das isn't about catering to you and making you comfortable, there's no need for a map.

Get taste faggot
>>
If I never played a dark souls game or bloodborne, should I start with them if I found lords of fallen very hard?
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (82 KB, 679x682) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
82 KB, 679x682
>>324262226
>>
Opinion: Having a map would make DS better or worse

Fact: If you think DS needs a map, you're fucking stupid

DS/BB are some of the few games worth playing due to the fact that it doesn't hold your hand every step of the way and actually makes you explore and discover things for yourself. Same faggots crying about needing a map are probably the same shitters that never open up shortcuts and complain when they get blindsighted by ambushes because they run through every new area.
>>
>>324261880
>m-m-m-m-muh hardcore dark souls! no babying!

Dark souls is casualan hack and slash shit with not one but 2 invincibility buttons with no cool downs. Its entire marketing strategy is to present itself as challenging to appeal to soft gamers who desperately want to be perceived as skilled and legitimate.

How does it feel that you fell for this hook line and sinker?
>>
>>324262056

>You have already been there, why do you need a map to show you what you already know?

You clearly never visited 5-3 in Demon Souls its a fucking mess . The sight is pisshort , everything looks the same and no indication where to go.

>Has no aruments
>Hurr casual xD

Like the other Soulsbaby you are probably one of these niggers who thinks everybody criticizing the game couldnt beat it right?
>>
>>324261741
Even if you have been through the places there can be areas that you missed, and those are still up to you to find on your own. Don't give me any "I WANT EVERYTHING ON MY FIRST AND ONLY PLAYTHROUGH" bullshit. These games are made for people who love exploration. Adding maps at any point of the game would fuck that up. If you don't like it too fucking bad, it's not your kind of game. Deal with it and go back to hailing your Witcher 3 as GOTY.

Also, the games do have badly designed areas. Everyone knows them, the swamps just aren't one of them, that's literally just you being a casual fucking baby.
>>
>>324262309
I guess this means no
>>
>>324262332
>this is what casuals actually beleive

Jesus christ
>>
File: nice.gif (1 MB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
1 MB, 252x252
>>324262317
couldn't agree more
>>
I'd say it's a good starting point as any. In my opinion, Souls games are best enjoyed when the community is fresh and the meta game hasn't developed yet.
>>
should i play dark souls at 30 or 60 ?

when i play at 60 i get this weird screen wave effect
>>
>>324262694
>when i play at 60 i get this weird screen wave effect
Turn vsync on.
>>
>>324262317

DS had one! really secret area and that was behind that chest to get to the second hydra and dragon. Everything else was elf explanatory because it was obvious as fuck placed somewhere around the world.

Most people who played the game only knew abut this secret particular area from the Internet.

BB on the other hand had 0 secret areas and not even one maze or something similar.

My particular opinion is based around the area in 5-3.
A huge cave with 0 sight, everything looks the same .

In this particular area it would have helped me to have a map , not a map with everything allready unlocked but a map that shows me the places i allready was.
>>
>>324261882
>i want a map that opens like the inventory and "recordes" the map around you

Did you even read what I said? That would still completely ruin it because your map would show you that the area you're currently in is right beside a previous area and ruin it when you find the shortcut.

That being said, I wouldn't mind a feature where you had to draw your own (likely inaccurate) map.
>>
>>324262424

The Witcher 3 was GOTY actually yes.

>Still no arguments
>He still doesnt get the map i have in mind
>Spouts casual every second sentences

Cool story bro
>>
>>324262774
What is Painted World of Ariamis?
>>
>>324262694
just play at 30

it wasn't meant to be played at 60 and it causes lots of issues
>>
>>324262871

Yeah i read what you said and it still doesnt make any sense to me.

Maybe my English skills are too bad but how does a map ruin fucking exploration if the map only shows places you allready found?

Are Soulsfans really that stupid?I dont know anymore
>>
The only thing the games have between them is a rough theme of fire, undead, hollowing, and bonfires.
>>
For those of you who don't hate DSII is it possible to make a Dex/Int build that doesn't depend entirely on enchantment thus making the dex stat totally unnecessary?
Is Blue Flame my only real option?
>>
>>324263050
But why do you need a map showing you what you already know is there?
>>
>>324262980
cheers nig
>>
>>324263050
Why do you want a map that only shows places you've found? Literally what do you gain from that? Souls areas aren't big or open enough for you to forget any of its places.

It's obvious that this isn't what you really wanted, you just went full damage control and now your wish doesn't even make sense anymore. You're just a casual scrub, sorry kiddo.
>>
>>324263050
DaS's map is relatively small and intertwined. There are a lot of locations that connect with each other and having a map show you what you've currently explored would make it very obvious where you're heading before you get there.
>>
>>324262502
>soulscucks ACTUALLY BELIEVE their game is hard
>>
Install Dsfix, and fuck off while you're at it.
>>
>>324263413
>>324263050
Just to throw in an example. Take Darkroot basin.

Let's say that you had a map that shows you where you've been. Once you get about half way through the area, by looking at the map it because painfully obvious that you will end up back at the undead burg before you actually get there.
>>
>>324263050
Not that anon, but I am against a map for a different reason. Having a map of places you've been does ruin it slightly since shortcuts overlap one another and some places like the aquaducts in BB are interesting to explore because of how tall they are, leading to mapping issues since it would appear that you're in the same area over and over unless they build 3D maps like in Metroid Prime for example.

However, my concern with mapping is that I think players should be smart enough to remember the layout of a place, it's as simple as that. One game it's maps, next game, it's markers and autosaves in bosses and all sorts of casualized stuff.
>>
>>324262937
soulsfags havnt actually bothered to play a wide variety of rpgs to see that their treasured title is really just a gutted barebones swinging simulator
>>
>>324263194
>>324263368
>>324263413

5-3 Demon's Souls.
I spent 20 minutes longar than i would have if i had a map.

I wish i could discuss with people who arent Pc shitters and never played the hardest game in the series
>>
>>324261379
dark souls really doesnt need a map. the areas are usually different enough that you'd know pretty much where everything in the game is after one playthrough. if you really need a map just buy the players guide
>>
>>324256051
>masterpiece
No
>>
File: 53_en_dirtycolosusarchstone[1].gif (20 KB, 400x470) Image search: [Google]
53_en_dirtycolosusarchstone[1].gif
20 KB, 400x470
>>324263749
>I spent 20 minutes longar than i would have if i had a map.
>most linear map in the entire game

how
>>
>>324262694
Play at 60. But remember that it fucks with the physics a bit, so when you're gonna make a jump, o go down a ladder press BACKSPACE to cap it to 30 so you can do it with no problem. then press it again to go back to 60. Super easy and no problem at all.
>>
>>324264108
>how
Because he is a stupid casual that needshis hand held.
>>
File: ds1 map.png (1001 KB, 3000x2987) Image search: [Google]
ds1 map.png
1001 KB, 3000x2987
I occasionally glance at this so that I know where I'm going
>>
>>324257732
i played without DSfix. still 10/10 experience
>>
>>324264276
casual is the guy that plays a corridor game.

Casual is the dark souls fan.
>>
>>324264108

>HURR its easy because its linear

Yep you fell right into my trap you little kid.
How did you know it was a linear ?

You
searched
for
a
MAP

Did you know it when you entred it?
>implying you even played the game

No.
Funny thing is you can easily miss the entrence to the boss because its quite hidden
>>
>>324264483
Just stop postin, casual shitter.
>>
>>324264589

How can i be casual if souls games arent hard?

I dont get it
>>
>>324264427
>Not knowing that entire map in your head.
Fucking casul
>>
>>324264483
>How did you know it was a linear ?
Anyone who has played the fucking game knows it is linear.
>>
Possibly, but you have a month to play the first one. Go buy it now and decide if you like souls games.
>>
>>324264483
>How did you know it was a linear ?
>walk around a bit
>find that there's one way forward

Can you even leave your own house without a map?
>>
>>324264720
>>324264846

>Mustardrace judging a level they never played

Epic :^)
>>
>>324263154
twinblades
>>
>>324255931
yeah, the games have very little consistency in terms of story which you need to go digging for anyway in the other games.

If your PC can run it or if you have a ps3/xbox360 just buy DS1 or pirate it for PC if you dont feel like spending the money.

They're good, fun games, but far from anything spectacular/exceptional.
>>
Of course it's possible. Just buy the game and the system and play it.

The only thing stopping you is not having the money to pay for the things required to start the game up to play it.

Why is this even a question? Of course it's possible.
>>
>>324257926
So how exactly will summoning/kindling work in DaS 3 when undead/human forms are no longer a thing?
>>
>>324265301
This, it's not like FromSoftware is going to kick down your door, put a gun to your head, and make you play the first few games before being worthy of DS3 so you can understand what it's all about.
>>
File: 1437579730812.jpg (999 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1437579730812.jpg
999 KB, 2560x1440
FASHION
>>
>>324265885
Anon, that is my picture.
>>
>>324262226
Get dark souls 1 on the pc, Install dsfix, Get a 360 controller. Lords of the fallen is easy mode dark souls, But even the scrubbiest can persevere and git gud. When you do get the hang of it, It will be fucking amazing.
It's not good just because it's hard, But the difficulty compliments it.
>>
>>324255931
yes
Can't wait to fuck your boipussy
>>
>>324257532
Good thing souls games and bloodborne only have small, linear areas. I bet you niggas would get lost in morrowind.
>>
>>324266054

not anymore
>>
>>324266181
:^)
>>
Is it wierd that the first game in this series I really liked was Bloodborne? I think it has something to do with the fact that it has a more interesting setting.
>>
>>324265605

Space is warped and time is bendable.
>>
File: 1429761819685.png (2 MB, 1067x656) Image search: [Google]
1429761819685.png
2 MB, 1067x656
>>324265885

Gotta love the Drakeblood set.
>>
>>324266345
>Is it wierd that the first game in this series I really liked was Bloodborne?

Nah I'm the way, I played BB after playing Das1&2 for a bit an never looked back.
>>
File: 1436657497121.png (160 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1436657497121.png
160 KB, 480x360
>>324266419

Like your dick?
>>
>>324265605
Demon Souls didn't have the Undead mechanic. You were stuck in your soul form with half your health bar gone until you beat a boss. THey could do it that way.
>>
File: ll.png (38 KB, 412x821) Image search: [Google]
ll.png
38 KB, 412x821
>>324257732
cant fucking handle dark souls ?
>>
>>324255931
shame plebs like you exist. If you want to play, play if you don't don't. threads like these.....i swear.
>>
File: Nice 2B Loyce.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Nice 2B Loyce.webm
2 MB, 960x540
Are there any other swords like the Loyce king sword?
>>
>>324257013
theyre retarded in the fact they need others to decide for them what to do first.

googling dark souls synopsis apparently is hard.
>>
>>324266871
There's a sword made from some boss's soul that the twohanded r2 has some ar projectiles. It's fun to use, but shit most of the time.
>>
>>324266863
Even on /v/ people are desperate for approval from the group.
>>
Anyone know how to get DaS to recognize that ove got a rockcandy controller plug in? Game acts like it doesnt exist.
>>
>>324267185
I have a couple of them but they are pretty weak and break really fast.
>>
soulsfags through casual around so much because they are desperate to deflect from their own colossal newbery.

Causalan - The Soulscuck Saga
>>
>>324267717
(you)
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.