[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Ideas Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 15
File: 1452463168396.jpg (30 KB, 319x249) Image search: [Google]
1452463168396.jpg
30 KB, 319x249
post the games that you wish were developed.
>>
A game with no loading times.
>>
File: 1452806438265.jpg (16 KB, 359x239) Image search: [Google]
1452806438265.jpg
16 KB, 359x239
>>324243706
I want a game, which is ultimate open world with galaxies to explore, but not being just a bland empty space i want it to be full of features, like being a alien life biologist and discovering species that u need to capture, underground dungeons where you see the remains of a super-advanced ancient civilzation n shit...
>Will never come true...
>>
A game about living in a concentration camp, which could either be its own separate game or include that in a game where you play through events like 9/11, school shootings, etc. from the perspective of an escapee or something - too bad retards would be enraged, so it'd never get made.

A really detailed high school simulator would be great, but I doubt it could ever be made like how I am thinking of it.
>>
A horror game with no jump scares? Nah that's too good to be true
>>
Pokemon rogue-like
>>
>>324244031
hory shit, that are some good ideas, i might do something like this when im done with my current project.
>>
File: 1448563209812.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1448563209812.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>324243706
FPS where ordinance affects the environment, so being able to call in an airstrike to creat craters in the ground, or blowing holes in things. Also being able to dig trenches and shit
>>
>>324244331
so destrucrable environment and digging/ building trenches n stuff
noted
>>
>>324244112
Silent Hill my friend...
>>
A free to play fighting game. That's good and accessible.
>>
A multiplayer co-op snowball fight game with good graphics, lots of maps, customizable characters and lots of players.

It's an idea that should've been made by now at least unless I'm wrong.
>>
>>324244421
Yep, and abilities of the users to use things like bridges to overcome them
>>
File: abstract.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>>324244026
you're living it
>>
I want a game that's basically the matrix cross morrowind lore.

Where you're a pleb that's on the path to do some stupid shit but the gimmick is you break the in-game reality

Sort of like if Undertale wasn't trying to push a moral message and was an ARPG.

Does this make any sense? I just want a game where you become enlightened and you can shatter reality and become god. Moreso than morrowind
>>
File: gaemu idea.png (80 KB, 1270x410) Image search: [Google]
gaemu idea.png
80 KB, 1270x410
R8 me fampai
>>
> remember those annoyimg chest mimic enemies?
> your one of thise now, bitch

Havnt thought out details though
>>
>>324245040
its possible to do, butt you have to find a dev that would do this. this isnt my type of cake
>>
File: Style_Savvy_Trendsetters_(NA).jpg (491 KB, 1499x1337) Image search: [Google]
Style_Savvy_Trendsetters_(NA).jpg
491 KB, 1499x1337
>game is an JRPG with a non-conventional battle sytem (think valkyria chronicles or resonance of fate but simpler).
>you have an all-girl party whose stats, abilities, spells and weapon uses are completely based around how they dress. kind of like the license board in FFXII
>wearing all clothes and accessories of a certain set will unlock special moves and abilities for that member to use while wearing said set. i.e: wearing the goth set allows you to use death magic/mudo skills, wearing the cute set allows you to disable/stun enemies due to them gaffawing over you.
>the clothes in a set arent labeled as being a part of the set until you are wearing all of the clothes that make up the set, so you have to experiment and see what clothes match and go well with each other visually to unlock the set bonus. so the game rewards you for being able to make good and cute outfits (blue doesnt go well with green, clothes match or compliment the party member's eyes, etc.)
>player's choice of clothing esentially makes the classes and job system of the party members (rock chick is crowd-control, cute girls inflict status effects, goth girls have life-based skills, chic and stylish girls have good dodge chance from stylish poses and walking the catwalk. etc)

would any of you actually play this?

is this any good too? pic related
>>
File: toonvectors-110291-940.jpg (561 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
toonvectors-110291-940.jpg
561 KB, 940x940
This one will be a hit with the indie crowd.

It's a story-driven game where you play as Saint Peter at the gates of heaven.
You listen to people's stories and decide if they are allowed into heaven.

Something like a cross between Papers Please and Her Story.
>>
>>324245207
Standing here 24hours setting up bait hoping that a dumb enough player which don't hit the chests before openning them, fall for it
>Riiiiiight
>>
>>324244586
I got good news and bad news

The good news is that one exists

The bad news is... its a mobile game
>>
>>324245040
I'd play it/10

it'd be hard to make the princess not too OP. but definitely cool. massive weeb game though.
>>
>>324245394
good idea, thanks senpai
>>
>>324245429
> implying you wouldnt be able to mimic other things
>>
>>324245394
Kinda but not really similar to your idea - playing through natural disasters that are happening due to the Biblical end of times and your depending on your actions, you'll either get raptured or stay behind. Not that I believe in any of that, but it sounds kinda interesting.
>>
>>324245551
*and depending on your actions
>>
>>324245551
>>324245394
or you mix it and when ppl die because of disasters/ your decisions you decide if they to the heaven or not
>>
Now these are ideas I want to make as my know-how improves, so donut steel:

>Historical RPGs set in various interesting locals
>Inter-War Shanghai
>Saigon after the French have left
>Jerusalem during the British Mandate
>and more

Basically, simulations of times and places in history that won't come back
>>
>>324244483
ah... good times...
>>
File: 1403229323618.png (237 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
1403229323618.png
237 KB, 300x432
>>324243706
Basically Fire Emblem style but pirates. I keep telling myself to make it with gamemaker but I'm lazy.

Also, an open world elder scrolls type game that incorporates light magic, dark magic, guns, melee, engineering, stealth, summoner/beast tamer type combat. Basically my idea is that there are different societies akin to each portion and you can mix and match different playstyles.

Also I just want to stroke my ego a bit and say that I made that dong picture you posted. Feels good to make something actually posted
>>
A game where youre a prisoner. You have to get in with gangs and work your way through the system.
Im thinking it would be similar to Bully, open world but in a very small area. Prison guards instead of prefects.
Brutal melee combat system with combos, some melee weapons that can be confiscated. Maybe a weird crafting system where you can make toilet wine and shivs
>>
>>324245892
pretty good. i've wanted this since the prison section of mafia II
>>
File: gurren lagaan wii u.png (990 KB, 1551x1083) Image search: [Google]
gurren lagaan wii u.png
990 KB, 1551x1083
>>324243706
>>
I want a game where dialogue conversations with NPCs happen in real-time and don't freeze the world. Actual conversations, not "cinematic" banter where the main character speaks for you. And I don't mean like in a Telltale game, that's contrived railroading.
>>
>>324245892

I've been thinking about this too, but my idea was more like a WRPG that focuses on NPC interactions. Also you can choose your own criminal backstory (rapist, pedophile, mass murderer, thief, etc) and it affects your character build and dialogue.
>>
>>324245892
That would be good, especially if in the beginning you were in the real world and got to choose your crime, which would determine what kind of prison you go to and for how long, what people you meet, etc.
>>
>>324245892
Sounds neat. You could have alternative story-lines based on how well you behave, maybe being released early or moved to higher security prisons.
I love the idea of a prison barter system too. Trade Joe some cigarettes in exchange for something you want, that type of thing.
>>
File: And anguish.jpg (18 KB, 236x338) Image search: [Google]
And anguish.jpg
18 KB, 236x338
>>324243706
A hybrid of Fallout 3 and Spec Ops The Line.

The game would focus on the interaction between the player, companions and NPC's, rather than combat. The overarching story would be very simple - find someone/something. Everything along the way is where the meat of the game is.
In the beginning, morality is very black and white, but blurs as the game progresses, until there's no real right solution anymore. One day you're deciding whether to horse food and water to yourself, or share it with the needy, and the next day you're deciding whether a person has the right to die while dooming others to a life of pain, or if they should be forced to suffer for the benefit of others.
The player is not chosen by fate - there will come times when you can't save someone because you diverted resources or time elsewhere.
The player will lose their innocence throughout. They will learn to kill, lie, steal, beg and plead, or murder, all for their own reasons. Whether you choose to openly view the evil you're committing, or repress it in the name of survival determines when and how you're character eventually breaks down, and how your companions react.
The companions are all unique, and all react differently to the person you become, the deeds you try to do, and how you react to other things. They will grow from strangers, to companions, friends, brothers and sisters, lovers...
Take care of these people. They're the only ones who will give you rare moments of joy between slogging through hell. Sometimes, if it's too much for them, a character will force a choice their way, because they can't bear yours.
No manual saving, at least not in the first play through. Deal with consequences.

Simply put, this is a game about your character losing their innocence in a post-apocalypse hell, and the journey of how it happens. Expect many nights crying into the shoulder of your closest friend while they hold you tight.
Or, perhaps, crying into your own.
How did you let this happen?
>>
>>324245721
thats a nice dong picture you made,anon
>>
Top down MMORPG with player driven economy where you can build stuff and do world pvp to fight over territories.

actually albion online is doing this, but i was thinking something more like diablo 2/path of exile.
>>
>>324245962
Yeah that was an inspiration along with Bully which is kind of set in a kid prison. Also, did you ever play Die Hard Vendetta on PS2? It had a level where you were falsly imprisoned that always stuck with me as one of my favourite levels in a game. Some old black prisoner calls you a peckerwood, I can still hear that line in his voice even though I havent played it for over 10 years
>>
>>324246157
>Fallout 3

It's shit already.
>>
>>324246261
>Top down MMORPG
>Top down
Normies will hate it
>>
>>324246094
Playing pedo would be like playing European Extreme because all the other prisoners would just be trying to kill you all the time
>>
>>324246319
Well fuck your mother out the window in a shoebox, then.
FO3 was 10/10 atmosphere.
>>
>>324246261

It's called Ultima Online, and it was the first.
>>
The game is FPS and the setting is a zombie apocalipse.
The game is on a island city.
Game is fps game and is not a "zombie safari" game, you actually have to survive.
The game has the amount of detail as some example shenmue has, the variety of gta and realism of arma.
You must eat food and drink, can enter all stores, use items.......
The game start with people on city, you play as a random guy and when you die you start as another random guy already on map and start to control him
>>
A Diablo clone where the classes are actually very different to play, and it has gameplay instead of just being a glorified rightclicking and trading simulator.
>>
>>324246705
DayZ...
>>
A spaceship that is like this:
The game is ultra realistic with real scifi spaceships.

>what how the hell this works?
This game would have scifi spaceships that would be possible to create on real life assuming we had enought money, manpower (both to control and build the ship), items and time
>>
>>324244586
Rising thunder
>>
>>324246261
>Top down MMORPG with player driven economy where you can build stuff and do world pvp to fight over territories.
wurm online

The game was made by 2 guys, and one of of them was the creator of minecraft and the he leaved it and now just one guy develop it
>>
A space rts or 4x game that has 3d space and is not simplified like homeworld ("urr durr we have 3d space [the basic being spaceship instead of places] while not everyone else dont, this is enought" or their clones
>>
>>324246802
day z is not really this detailed.
>>
>>324243706

A fantasy RTS game on the scale of Supreme Commander.
>>
A mmorpg rpg with those features.
The idea is to troll people

>troll people wut?
Check the gameplay features.

Game has permadeath
Has just one character slot
Pvp is open everywhere
Itens get damaged (but can be repaied)
Itens drop when you die.
You must carry money with yourself when you die.
If the game has magic there is no teleporting magic or fast speed magic.
When not using magic or healing, the HP heal at a realistic rate.
>>
File: 1452626411983.jpg (165 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1452626411983.jpg
165 KB, 1058x705
>>324249297
>>
>>324249297
some russians made a similar game to that, and you have to buy the game again after death (10$), its an interesting idea.
>>
>>324249297
forgot to add one more thing, if you can add fps and make the game still be without a doubt an rpg and not a fps, add it.
If that is added 3rd person view wont be allowed.
>>
>>324245892
Pretty sure one person is trying to do that. I think it's called Prison Sim?

>>324245367
So basically a dress up game with RPG elements? Might be interesting.

>>324244586
Killer Instinct. Dead or Alive 5.
>>
File: disappoint.png (104 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
104 KB, 318x308
Think Mario Maker but with Dark Souls.
>>
>>324243828
Pretty sure those exist excluding the loading on startup of course. You have to load the game data at some point but after that if you are smart you can move data to memory and out of memory as you move around the game world.
>>
>>324249642
>and you have to buy the game again after death (10$), its an interesting idea.
WTF
Permadeath may/problably have a point but this is stupid.
>>
>>324249804
I have been wanting this for a long time
>>
>>324244331
>Can destroy walls freely in a 2001 game (Red Faction)
>Can't in most modern shooters
>>
Game setting is future.
One country developed robots controlled like drones and use that do avoid human loss.
The other country do conventional fighting with humans because they think soldiers must decide some stuff based on what they see, so you dont have powerfull guys doing bullshit because you dont have human soldiers to say no.

Those 2 countries are at war with each other.

The robot country is played by ai or by a rts player.
The human side is played by fps players (with bot needed when not enought players)
>>
>>324250273
I think there is a mod that is basically this, but the rts side control zombies and the other side, survivors
>>
>>324244124
POKEMON : gale of darkness for the Gamecube. In a world where wild pokemon are non-existant (i.e. they've all been caught) you must make your way to the top by stealing everyone's pokemons. Oh and also you were part of the bad guys but decided you're too rad or them. This game even has a sequel which is even better.
>>
>>324249297
>You must carry money with yourself when you die.
ops, this means, you must care money with yourself to use.

also forgot to add
you cant see the stat of people
>>
>Protagonist has Split personality
> He has to find out which is his True Self
>Game based on Personalities working together to complete objectives and puzzles
>>
>>324243828
Outside of starting/fast travel and a few area changes/invading
Dark souls does this
>>
Open world sandbox survival with 5 bars (hunger, thirst, other shit) you have to micro-manage, guns and zombies.
>>
Minecraft-like exploration with 3d bullet hell fights with monsters.
>>
Luigi's Castle.

Truer sequel to Mansion; three times as large, more bosses, portrait ghosts return, parts of the Castle change as the plot develop. Final boss is Doopliss.
>>
>>324250407
Also mirror B theme song is best Pokemon theme.
>>
In the LOL threads there's sometimes this comic of these "red" army soldiers walking through a post-apocalypse city and fighting the "blue" army.

I think you could make a fun game of having to guide a small group of soldiers through a post-apocalyptic town, tasked with a certain mission and you have to adapt to your soldier's individual abilities, skills, weaponry, food ratios etc. Also with some of them dying in battle or traps, and you finding new soldiers astray in the rubble and continue your mission etc.
>>
Advance Wars 3DS

Golden Sun 3DS

Warcraft 4

A realistic-looking, well performing, bug free (basically NOT JAVA) Minecraft with as much content as Terraria
>>
>>324243828
Ultima 7 doesn't have any loading screen at all.
>>
>>324252247
>Warcraft 4
RTSs are dead though, with much thanks to Warcraft 3
>>
>>324243706
Grimrock + Nethack.
>>
I always wanted a sneak/action game where you can play as mythological night creatures. I think it could be pretty good to sneak around as a vampire in the night, trying to drink enough blood so that you don't lose you humanity and go full nosferatu.
Or as a werewolf that has to kill people in more secluded places because death by werewolf is messy and noisy.
>>
Fire Emblem Creator

Make your own maps
And utilize premade (or imported) sprites to create original units/characters

Write your own story and support conversations
>>
File: 1400029929052.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1400029929052.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
I usually hate it when people say X game mixed with Y game. But I'd love to see a mix between Mount and Blade + Dragon's Dogma set in the Elder Scrolls world.
>>
>>324256723
I'd like to see a game like DD but set in the Dragon Quest style world. More whimsical fantasy.
>>
>ITT story ideas or a single gimmick as a gameplay idea
>>
>Monster hunting game set in the future
>Cool weapons like gauntlets that let you imbue them with various elements by switching programs during battle, or Scythes that transform into bo staffs
>Most weapons can transform
>You can customize your weapon's look
>Harder ranks consist of new monsters and cyber ones that are copies of the previous monsters with new abilities.
>Fashion slot
>Futuristic armor with capes and shit
>Seamless world zones with no loading screens in between, big and beautiful
>>
>>324244031
>A really detailed high school simulator would be great, but I doubt it could ever be made like how I am thinking of it.
Bully or Persona 4 are pretty good school games.
What did you have in mind for yours?
>>
>>324243706
A game that actually has a working chain of command system.

You've got like a platoon of 32 players under a lieutenant who receives orders from a captain and gives orders to sergeants who in turn give orders to their squad of like 6 players.

Stuff like enemy positions, fortifications, reinforcement numbers, and basically any and all information come through the chain of command. Gameplay revolves around keeping the chain of command intact, if it is broken, you battlefield intel drops to zero and the enemy who operates on a similar system will shitstomp you.
>>
>>324243706
Instead of making another Dark Souls I just want to see that formula put in space
>>
>>324243706
>Mach Rider set in a Mad Max style world, plays like Fallout with motorcycles

>FPS puzzle game where you have to use the right shaped tetris blocks to beat enemies

>a Star Tropics revival that plays like Uncharted or Tomb Raider, but doesn't take itself seriously at all

>a new Mystical Ninja game because fuck you Konami

>Mega Man Universe to come back, with all the functionality of Mario Maker plus more

>A rogue-like that actually forces you to survive with fatigue, hunger and thirst as tangible things the player needs to manage throughout the game, including resource management and crafting. Something like Survival Kids meets Resident Evil meets Dark Souls. Imagine having to build your own spear to fight enemies, but you actually would have to collect the stone, rope and wood to build it. And then to use it you would need to increase your strength and stamina through practice. ..basically a game where the player would feel better off actually being stuck in the middle of nowhere having to survive instead of doing it in a video game because the game is so fucking tedious
>>
>>324245367
I kind of like this idea. Basically like how in some Final Fantasy games you wear costumes to go with your class, but now the costumes actually impact what abilities and skills you have.
>>
>>324245394
This is actually really cool. I would play this.

And since it's for indies, gotta have retro graphics.
>>
>>324261304
Get with the times grampa, indies are all about low poly nowadays
>>
Something like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but more polished.
Better gunplay, more and deeper story and prettier graphics.

Here's the catch: players who have completed the game have a chance to spawn as hostile NPCs.
This would happen within a certain area, think Glowing Sea or Wilderness.
>>
>>324243706
A game that's sort of like Bioshock meets Mario 64.

You would play as a character who is exploring gritty, cyberpunk cities far beneath the sea. You fight with a pair of cybernetic gloves that give you some combat abilities, and there would be a level up system with talent trees to modify your skills and what the gloves can do (one tree gives you gravity control so you can double jump or lift heavy objects, another tree might allow the gloves to channel thermal energy and toss fireballs, etc.)

The Mario 64 bit would come from the gameplay, where you can basically explore these huge maps and platform around everything. You would have a bit of collect-a-thon going on like Banjo, DK64, Mario, etc., but combat would be a focus as well (simple combat, though, like Mario's punching or Banjo having the ability to swing his bag around).

The Bioshock aspect comes into the setting and the ability for the player to decide the path of their character.

It would also be a weird contrasting game, as I picture the world as gritty, slimy, and dark -- while the main character (and most NPCs) would be bright and cheerful characters. In my mind, the protagonist is a young girl, who would be your typical "plucky and carefree" hero dealing with this world (and enemies) who are grimdark as fuck.

In some ways, it takes Psychonauts to its next logical conclusion.
>>
>>324243706
Take the ideas from games like Evolva, Prototype and Chimera Beast and build up a more complex and insanely versatile assimilation system for your character.

Every skill and ability your enemies have you can assimilate as your own and even swap and switch them during the course of game.
>>
>>324243706
A tactical RPG Pokemon game that ISN'T Conquest and actually has some legitimate depth instead of the one-attack/one-ability wonders and limited diversity of Conquest.

It would be set in a fantasy world, like Conquest, where the trainer actually fights alongside their Pokemon, meaning the trainer has combat abilities and gear. Pokemon would have all of their capabilities from the mainline games (moves, abilities, types, etc.), but now they fight in a top-down world.

Weird shit like picking up and tossing units or climbing on top of other units from Disgaea would be present, and Pokemon could equip gear (not just hold items) to improve their abilities.

Similar to Mystery Dungeon, different types (or certain Pokemon) would get special field abilities, like Water-types being able to cross deep water or Ghost-types being able to phase through certain obstacles. HMs would also exist as "field moves," allowing a Water-type, for example, to "Surf" across water and ferry a terrestrial Pokemon to the other side.

Fights would be epic and last forever, as friends take time to plan out their strategy and attack.

I was so disappointed that Conquest is like 1/3 of the game I wanted it to be.
>>
>>324243706
Want a sci-fi game where humans are the bad guys and you spend your time oppressing local populations by setting fire to their shops that sell things that look like cabbages but aren't really cabbages.
>>
>>324243706
A Contra style game with JRPG elements, with Contra: Hard Corps as the biggest influence.

You could play as different characters with different abilities (like how the robot in Hard Corps could hover, while the girl was able to slide kick), but you could also deck them out with gear to change up how they play and improve stats.

Similar to Contra, different weapons and bombs appear in the stage. And, similar to Gunstar Heroes, you can combine different weapons to create new types of attacks.

The setting could be a 1980's industrial punk setting, like Contra, where you fight aliens and all that jazz. We honestly haven't gotten a game like that in a while.
>>
>>324243706
Dark Souls again
>>
>>324243706
Castle Crashers meets Golden Axe meets Dokapon Kingdom. You run around in a sidescrolling beatemup in a comical fantasy setting, but the characters are all out-of-place tough guys with a large variety of classes to pick from. Everybody can equip everything, and between levels you move around the world like it's a giant board game with shops, casinos, towns, etc.
>>
Take a kaiju fighting game, then replace all of the kaiju with the mechs from throughout the Metal Gear series.
>>
A game with moodlets like from Sims, except it's a survival game and each moodlet grants a certain buff or debuff.

I'd imagine players would have to answer a large quiz thing just so they can better identify with their characters. For example, some people like the rain while others dislike it. So when it rains, people who like rain get a buff, but when it's been dry for a while they'd get a debuff, and vice-versa for people who hate rain.
>>
Final Fantasy 7
>>
>>324249075
So like a not!Total Annihilation: Kingdoms, but as big as SupCom?

Would play this.
>>
>>324262682
but anon... its 2016
>>
>>324243706
I've had this idea for a long time.

A Gauntlet-like set in today's time period. You are at a local bar, a time rift opens in and spits out 3 people from various time periods and settings (medieval, fantasy, future, or modern), some dialog stating their confusion and then ultimately all 4 of you band together to traverse through various dungeons from different time periods to close the rifts and then find the one(s) responsible for the technology of time rifts. (Procedurally generated?)

You can create your character based off of any time period or mix your style, customizable items like weps and armor pieces that are designed for that time period, etc. Each weapon a different playstyle (melee, range, spell, etc to reflect the standard DnD or typical gaming classes). Loot from dungeons will grow your character's stats.

Catch is, you can only create your own character. The other 3 are created thru AI.

Permadeath is a concept that has never went well, but with this game once you die, you are forced to continue the dungeon as a random pick of the other 3. It will force you to learn a different playstyle and change up your tactics on tackling the dungeon, making you think on your feet.

Once you end the dungeon, you return to a bar/tavern/space station and replenish your numbers (whether it be free of through loot/gold exchange). If everyone dies in the dungeon, game over.

No permament stat boosts so each time you run the game its brand new.

Free play/endless mode with sliders to randomize maps, characters, items, etc.
>>
>>324264382
I like this one

>>324263610
Your point?
>>
>>324246157
I'd rather a isometric Fallout game.

Fallout Tactics 2 (because the sequel was done in 80%, then scrapped for no reason and I want it) where you a BoS soldier in charge of an outpost and a village made out of hovels and other quickly made buildings.

Apart of taking in more generic soldier recruits and taking in unique NPCs that you can interact with, going on missions and going to various places like in the vanilla Fallouts, you also make the village grow into an actual city, make it so that the people become self-sufficient and have more people come and settle in your place. In return you get more soldiers for recruitment and materials to create your own stuff to fight against the various factions that want to take your turf and the expanding fungal environment created by a F.E.V. infested G.E.C.K.
>>
>>324264750
Thank you. I'm trying to learn Unity to 'possibly' get started on this. Hopefully my modeling skills are up to snuff.
>>
Some indie game inspired by the first 2 paper mario games since nintendo has no idea how to make one now.
>>
File: donphan_by_t_reqs-d7b009x.png (850 KB, 849x942) Image search: [Google]
donphan_by_t_reqs-d7b009x.png
850 KB, 849x942
I'm a wannabe game designer who makes music for his wannabe games

Here's some of my more recent stuff

Final Level theme:
https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens/heart-of-the-earth

Climactic boss (not final boss, just for clarification):
https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens/the-end-of-all-things

Giant boss:
https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens/typhoon-battle-with-a-titanic-foe

Villain leitmotif:
https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens/zygus

High-seas battle:
https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens/the-greatest-storm-of-our-times

Thoughts? Feel free to listen to the other stuff on my soundcloud as well
>>
Think Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Good?
Now add Sid Mieres's Pirates
Good?
Mix them.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.