[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you stop playing Minecraft /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18
File: AvAtr.jpg (423 KB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
AvAtr.jpg
423 KB, 1920x1018
Why did you stop playing Minecraft /v/?
>>
>>324236779
They introduced hunger mechanics.
>>
>>324236779
Inb4
>that game was great but the fan base is shit!

Both the game and fanbase are shit.
>>
The lack of updates really. I just loaded it up to check, and they STILL haven't released 1.9 yet.

Remember secret fridays? Not sure why, but each update seemed to get longer and longer between releases.
>>
Just nothing to do any more really.
>>
>>324236779
What I wanted: a 3D Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode lite with generated economies, history, and artifacts
What I got: An empty soulless world where I can't wrestle eldritch monstrosities.

P. cool that Notch got fat stacks tho. Good on him.
>>
When mobile started getting more love than the PC one.
>>
Feature creep.
It went from Lego World to a really fucking awful RPG with a dozen unnecessary, underthought, underdeveloped systems.
>>
>>324236779
It just kinda, lost it's shine. I guess part of it is that it didn't go in the direction I'd kinda hoped, and relied too heavily on a modding community. Plus, multiplayer on most servers I tried just fucking blows. Minecraft has the potential to be a really awesome "NPCS: The Game" sorta thing, the best of Harvest Moon, Dungeon Keeper, and Dwarf Fort all rolled into one, but it just falls short...

Somewhere out there, there's a universe where Notch fell in with Toady One and they have DF with Minecraft graphics... Some day I'll find a way to tear a hole into that world.
>>
I apparently used some email I don't use anymore, and they made it so you can't log in with your ID anymore.
>>
I just got bored with it. I quit in 2013 or so, after the Civcraft 1.0 server reset its map.

I came back a few months ago and played modded minecraft for the first time (FTB infinity). It was fun at first but I reached end game quickly and I hated having so many mods that I didn't use.

I was thinking of playing TerraFirmaCraft.
>>
>>324236779
done most of the things pre dragon update and stopped caring
>>
>>324236779
>game started off promising
>started going to shit with weird unnecessary features
>development tailed off
>modding perks up and gives the game a second wind
>modding community is shit now
oh well
>>
>>324236998
This completely.

Exploration is dead. After you get yourself set up at the start, there is nothing to do. I don't need to go to the jungle for wood when I can just grow my own at home. There seem to be a farm for almost everything. The only things I can think of that requires going out for is Packed Ice and Podzol. Everything else you can take a few of and farm it at your base.
>>
>>324237067
Lol u wot m8?

Fucking beetroots? Fuck off.
>>
Grew tired of it. Vanilla stopped being interesting sometime around 1.5 or whenever the fuck they thought it was a good idea to change the way food worked and introduce regenerating health. The Technic Pack actually managed to extend the enjoyment for a while, but eventually even that ran out.
In general, the most fun I had was finding out how it worked during Alpha.
Games can't last forever anyway.
>>
float.jpg
>>
>>324236779
I got burned out

Although the new terrain generation is inferior to the old one, it's not that bad. You just need to travel a lot to find a nice comfy place, somewhere in the mountains since everywhere else is shit now.
Might play again when another big update comes out
>>
File: FLAOT1.png (1 MB, 985x911) Image search: [Google]
FLAOT1.png
1 MB, 985x911
>>
>>324236779
Adventure update introduced stupid shit like hunger and I got sick of it.
>>
all my friends got bored of it as well
>>
File: trump mc.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump mc.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I didn't.
>>
>>324237312
I can kind of see where he comes from. The mobile port on Win10 is way superior to the java release. Plus, they got the new boats first. Even smaller details like finding knocked over trees with mushrooms growing on the logs.

Still stupid though.
>>
>>324236779
I was unimaginative and only played with friends. I could only build basic shit or copy pixel art. They stopped playing so I stopped playing. It also didn't help that the community went full spectrum.
>>
>>324237436
Damn that looks comfy as fuck.
>>
mods stopped being fun after beta
>>
>>324236779
According to this test I don't have autism so I stopt.
http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm
>>
>>324236779
I only play hardcore mode, and got sick of dying and losing it all.
>NORMAL MODE: already finished it.
Also, the game have the retardiest recipe finding system ever created: ''you have to look for recipes in the forums and wikis". Go autism.
>>
Minecraft is for children
>>
File: FLAOT17.png (2 MB, 1890x901) Image search: [Google]
FLAOT17.png
2 MB, 1890x901
>>
>>324237578
>http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm
I like the terraria system better, where when you have an item, it tells you what you can craft with it.

The game needs a better tutorial other than go to the forums.
>>
Every once in a while I get the friends together for technic or pixelmon
>>
I just get burnt out from the grind of it all. Every time I come back, I find a server with a friend or two that we can play on. Then I start a fairly large project, but the grind of gathering resources bores me and I stop.
>>
There isn't really a sense of progression other than 'I got this so I can be able to get this so I can get this'
You're always chasing a new material or are building your house.
>>
>>324236779
There was this really good post on /r/Minecraft that summed up just about all my thoughts about the game. Namely the massive, unending feature creep towards nothing and the tiny, unprofessional group of programmers (no designers, artists, etc.) making every (bad) decision while the game is literally worth billions of dollars.

I'll see if I can find it again. It's a good read.
>>
>>324236779
Honestly it was when it went into full release.

The infdev and beta builds were fun as fuck but as it went on they just kept adding more useless shit and over complicating it. I liked it back when it was simple and a small user base (yeah yeah call me a hipster faggot)

Even my 11 year old brother who constantly played it as a kid has grown sick of it now.
>>
File: 1452403352880.jpg (7 KB, 249x192) Image search: [Google]
1452403352880.jpg
7 KB, 249x192
I quit playing because the "Tale of Kingdoms" mod couldn't stay as updated as the game and appeared as though it's developer gave up on it. It was the only reason I enjoyed Minecraft, it felt more like an RPG to me.
>>
>>324237903
I'd like to read it if you find it.
>>
>>324236779
When the 8 year old children found it and ruined it's reputation from a really good niche game into an overblown piece of shit.
>>
I lost interest after a week because it suffers from the same problem as other modern open world games: there's nothing to fucking do. Building shit is extremely time-consuming with little to no actual payoff involved. I don't feel rewarded or enriched while playing it so I don't play it. There's a reason this game's fanbase is so god damn autistic: they're the only kind of people with the mindset to focus on something so pointless for so long.
>>
Because there are no more non pay2win Factions servers in Australia anymore
>>
File: 1452832891683.gif (639 KB, 200x152) Image search: [Google]
1452832891683.gif
639 KB, 200x152
>just a little over 3 years left until minecraft turns a decade old
>just a little over 3 years before the gap of time between mc's reveal and now is as big as the gap between mc's reveal and the dreamcast's release
>minecraft is 7 years old already
HOLY SHIT STOP
>>
>>324236779
There's still a glimmer of hope, maybe microsoft will save us.
They paid over 2 billion for it anyway.
>>
>>324238019
No Mans Sky is gonna fall into this trap, Mark my fucking words.

I give it 6 months TOPS before people are sick of it and have moved on.
>>
>>324237991
Found it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/3w66rs/wellwere_waiting/

Top rated comment is also pretty good.
>>
>>324237436
>>324237547
Looks scary as shit to me
>>
Too many faggots in the server types I liked.
>>
>>324238027
Is that really a problem now? I thought server owners weren't cunts.
>>
>>324238139
I agree with this. I'm already skeptical that we'll see a lot of color swaps and reskins for how many planets they say you can find. Think how they advertised Borderlands. "Billions and trillions of unique guns!!" when we all know what that really meant when we started playing it. Yeah, I think something along those lines will happen with No Man's Sky.
>>
File: 1425200670212.png (2 KB, 173x167) Image search: [Google]
1425200670212.png
2 KB, 173x167
i stopped playing a few years ago but last week some buddies and i decided to start a server and now we're building a scale model of Sydney using google maps and streetview
>>
>>324238225
That means you are a faggot senpai.
>>
>>324236779
the rpg element of it wasnt there like interesting mobs or a real combat system or depth in crafting beyond stupid vanity blocks or other npcs or really anything related to gameplay, and the tons of stupid ass mods i downloaded were all mostly like a mile high bandaid over a fundamentally bad game (in regards to what i would call a fun game)

exploring in minecraft is fun for like 20 seconds and the pvp is just literally full of hackers, how do people find that shit fun still
>>
>>324238230

A lot of them ( all of them I've tried in the past few years actually) have options to 'donate' and support the server and then you get access to commands that grant you god gear. It's really dumb, I always wanted a Factions server where just regular diamond armour and swords are considered amazing, with the majority of people using iron but thanks to donation privileges a lot of people exploit that in their PVP servers
>>
>>324236864
this tbqh senpai
>>
>>324238134
It's just barely 6 years old Anon
>>
Development started focusing on wrong things, I felt that I had done everything that I wanted, the server community that I was part of started dying... It was a combination of multiple thing that started eroding the interest in the game.
>>
File: ghhfgg.jpg (74 KB, 907x577) Image search: [Google]
ghhfgg.jpg
74 KB, 907x577
Was herobrine real /v/ ?
>>
>>324238396

Thats fucked. Like genuinely, Wow.
>>
>>324236779
bored of always doing the same thing
>>
File: alright.gif (25 KB, 244x200) Image search: [Google]
alright.gif
25 KB, 244x200
>Try minecraft in the browser when it first came out
>Bought it at some time I can't remember
>Friend starts a server with tekkit, try it out
>boring.jpg, i want magic
>hear about thaumcraft, try it out in singleplayer
>pretty fun.dat

Never really liked this game but now I sorta do.

I built a house on a mushroom, about 30 blocks from it there's a waterfall leading down into a cave, which leads to a stronghold with some enderportal shit.

MFW this is the first time I actually >play< the game and I build my house directly above the endline, the final piece, the point of no return, the exit, the big nigger.
>>
>>324236779
Never started achthualy.
>>
File: 3303033.png (362 KB, 622x600) Image search: [Google]
3303033.png
362 KB, 622x600
Hunger system, staying alive from monsters was fine but they had to push it.
>>
>>324238656
that wasn't even funny
it would have been funnier if you didn't apologize
>>
>>324238575
Yes, and he JUST TELEPORTED BEHIND YOU! ANON LOOK OUT!!!!
>>
>>324236779
children and hackers, and children who were hackers.

plus every fucking server started instituting locks on things that were unbreakable. the only thing I liked to do in that game was rob people's houses
>>
>>324236779
They keep killing mod support even though they support it.

I love a bit of Tekkit and shit but once you've built everything there's nothing to do.
>>
File: 1390110794429.jpg (26 KB, 599x351) Image search: [Google]
1390110794429.jpg
26 KB, 599x351
I have a problem with projects and hobbies in general. Once something new interests me, I need to have the best of the best.

Started coding? Bought a $250 keyboard, $600 in monitors, $200 in books. Stopped a week later.
Metal detector? $700 detector + handheld. It's been in my closet since November
Woodworking? $200 in hand tools, $400 in power tools. Started to make one thing and never finished it. Pipedream that I'll be a professional one day.

I'd be super hyped for each new Minecraft world. I'd download tons of mods and textures. Generate a unique biome, and make some elaborate, mass design and get to work on it.
A week later I'd give up.
A week after that, I'd start again, this time on a new map.

Eventually I acknowledged that I had a problem and I stopped playing because I knew I'd never be able to commit to finishing my ideas. It's hard to admit that I have creativity and commitment/self discipline issues, because that's what I'd hoped my career/future would be.
>>
File: 1452780123586.jpg (144 KB, 520x500) Image search: [Google]
1452780123586.jpg
144 KB, 520x500
>>324236779
Because i was losing control of my autism and i was afraid of turning out like the kids in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I
>>
>>324237068
This was my reason, too. I enjoyed just building bridges between mountains and so on. Never really wanted to have to think about the survival bullshit. Rather than adding hunger and farming they should have added more minerals and varied world gen MUCH earlier. The best thing they added was amplified world gen, but even that came too late because the game had already been messed up with tons of unnecessary RPG elements.
>>
Well, I just kinda did. There isn't much to do, and I don't have anyone to play with anymore.

>>324237436
What is this meme?
>>
>>324236779
I didn't.
>>
>>324238823
This happens when you have too much money on your hands.

Literally stop spending money on new shit.
>>
Because I'm awful at building.
>>
For a game about blocks and building there isn't much you can do with that (in vanilla). Any large build won't be anything more than decoration. Brewing takes a single block, enchanting is 5x5 at most, a bed is 1x2. Villagers only serve as a console to spawn diamonds for paper. Everything lacks depth and contrast since you have to hiding torches everywhere to prevent mobs. Speaking of mobs, they only passively spawn in the dark and just stand there. The one time they tried to make zombies attack Mojang somehow managed to kill everyone's fps with the most simple A* pathfinding.
>>
>>324239026
It's not a money issue. I don't make a lot, I just think that if I buy all the right tools it'll keep me interested in the subject.
>>
Got bored, don't come back cause the combat is boring as hell. If I want a building crafting game now days, I'll go back to Terraria or see if Starbound got better.
inb4 >Starbound
>>
Stupid server drama made building not fun, after the great schism I did it again for money and it was kinda neat but I couldn't keep the hours. Working with people who are actually smart enough to just freehand a bunch of shit is really discouraging too.
>>
>>324238134
>In 2 years people born in 2000 will be old enough to browse 4chan
>>
>>324236779
Creative mode gets boring after a while unless you're really into modelling.

Adventure mode is shit instead.
>>
>>324236779
The Halloween update was shit
>>
>>324237436
based
>>
this thread, smdh desu senpai.

smdh.
>>
File: freeminecraft.png (546 KB, 1662x1800) Image search: [Google]
freeminecraft.png
546 KB, 1662x1800
Prerelease
>Nice simple balance between Lego, exploration, resource gathering, and mild survival to keep you attentive

Release
>Micromanaging hunger constantly
>Potions shoehorned in, tons of drops are just bloat
>Enchantments are a grinding and RNG hell
>Towns and villagers shoehorned in with an awful trading system
>Heaven world and randomly generated dragon lairs 'replaced' by The End
>Notch turns into a fuck
>Game becomes insanely popular and embarrassing
>>
>>324236779
I'm not creative enough to think of something cool to build.
>>
Because it kept running worse with each update and adding lots of poorly thought out content instead of polishing the problems already in the game.
>>
>>324236779
Because it's not my kind of game at all. It's fine for what it is, I guess and I understand why it appeals to people. It just isn't for me.
>>
I played it like mad for 2 weeks.
Then someday I turned it on and turned it off immediately, since then I never touched it again.
Same happend to most of my friends.
>>
I played my brother copy of the latest version and reach the end game, and good god the letter of "stop playing video games it isn't real or healthy" is cringey as fuck
>>
Around 1.7 beta

I really liked building dwarven fortresses, just carving out mountains and putting up walls, towers and castles up. Making interconnected tunnel systems between fortresses for safe travel. The landscape generator was a lot more fun. Swapping seeds with /v/irgins was awesome. Even though you guys fucking suck at multiplayer.

I still want to try making a devilish castle in nether.

Fuck farming and rails and all that other gay shit.
>>
>>324240196
>not making an intricate railway system between cities and towns
>not making massive, functional and automated farms
ya gay
>>
After a server I played on wiped their old alpha world for pumpkins/biomes/emeralds and I lost everything I worked on over the course of 2 years I felt no more motivation to continue playing. Haven't played since.
>>
Rimworld is a good 'Dwarf Fortress light'

I had hoped Minecraft would go towards that, but it's never going to happen.

Doubt they'll ever perfect it. Just push out merchandise for another decade until they release Minecraft 2 with a one billion dollar advertising budget and two million dollar development budget
>>
It just gets depressing, especially once you've done it once.

Its all dark and gloomy and lonely and shit looking, there's no story or any sort of feeling of belonging.

The fact that you're spending hours trying to build something or survive or "progress" only for it to have no pay off or not go anyway is bleedingly obviously from the first half hour of play.
>>
>>324236779
they stopped adding things to it
>>
>>324238575
No, he was literally fabricated by /v/.

Anyone who doesn't remember that may as well get the fuck off this board now.
>>
>>324236864
This alongside a myriad of other awful ideas they implemented.

Gimped creativity so the most you can do is color shit with like 7-8 colors.

Added meme endermen
Added meme ender dragon
Added faggot shit like potions
Added gay npcs that do fucking nothing
Ender pearls

Il grant it I dropped about as many autistic hours into this as the next guy, but fuck me if the direction they took the game in wasn't the shittiest direction they could have gone
>>
>>324240376
This really. I've played on a few servers over the years, but the owners usually stop playing and shut the server down soon after. Everything you have worked towards is now gone. The fact that nothing is permanent is a huge turn off for me. I suppose I could make a single player world, but then its lonely and you can't show off your builds to anyone.
>>
>>324236779
I couldn't be arsed grinding Thaumcraft research again.
>>
When is it going to get a proper server browser?

Is microjew ever updating it?
>>
The game doesn't have enough exploration/adventure content to keep me playing.

I don't care about building but I enjoy a survival game. But then the combat and everything else related to it is shitty.
>>
>>324237058
>What I wanted: a 3D Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode lite with generated economies, history, and artifacts
This. So much want.
>>
Havent felt the need to come back

Starbound fills my snowy log cabin and lonesome space cruising fantasies in one unfinished game
>>
Lack of "everything goes" servers
Seriously fuck all these hugbox servers with grief protection and shit like that
>>
>>324236779
Because I can't experience it for the first time anymore.
>>
>>324242730
>>324242730
>>324242730
This. Too bad 2b2t is shit and basically singleplayer with chat.
>>
>>324242730
Anything goes servers are shit because they just drop you in so nobody does anything but try to kill each other

War servers are what you are looking for, there is protection in the bases but nowhere else
>>
>>324242919
Any kind of protection except for the spawn area is fucking stupid
>>
>>324242919
Factions kind of kill the whole thing for me though.
>>
File: comfyman.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
comfyman.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
I played on it xbone and before that on 360
>>
>>324236779
It really did lose it's magic with the terrain generation changes, never found a comfy lagoon bordered by a sheer cliff again and nothing felt like a close fit since.
>>
When Notch started spending 9 months out of the year on vacation and loaded everything to Jeb.

Also when every feature they added was just shallow as fuck. Like, they found the middle of the spectrum between cool RPG-esque survival game and fuck around autistic lego simulator and thought "Yep, this is perfect!" then shat out a load of useless things to make it look like they were making progress like the Nether or Villages, then they just slapped shitty boss fight and "THE END" and shipped it to consoles for even more gold plated cocaine money.

I would have preferred either it staying an autistic lego simulator (Creative mode is pretty much this), or gone whole hog into the RPG stuff which it didn't do, once you've got food and a house the game is literally just grinding.

I used to play it sporadically up until about 2014 for a few weeks every year on Hamachi with my mates, but we always just got to a point where we found some cool natural formation and build our shit all over it then just started fucking with eachother.

Really though my love for the game died when maps were infinite, but that was like 2009. Everything else was just boredom on my end.
>>
>>324241195
>fabricated by /v/

hello reddit, seen any funny memes lately?
>>
>>324238823
Holy shit this just describes me so much. I also have a habit of spending too much on a hobby/interest. I think the best thing you can do is consider if a hobby is profitable and let that be the motivation. Ask yourself "You don't want it all to be waste do you?" and hopefully it will push you to the point where you can make some money out of it.
>>
>>324243667
>but we always just got to a point where we found some cool natural formation and build our shit all over it then just started fucking with eachother.
Basically the same experience for me. Funnily enough that's basically how all the 4crafts went aswell.
>4craft starts
>Everyone is upbeat and ready to start building and join a faction
>People are being productive and actually trading with strangers
>Fast forward a week or two
>DayZ mode activated
>Cannot even leave your base without an escort or two unless you wanna have a bad time
Also you got people going rogue and blowing up the base during low traffic hours, good times.
>>
>>324239118

It's guilt and procrastination. I do the same thing because I know deep inside that I really need to get /fit/ first because it's killing me but I'm too anxious to go to a gym.
>>
File: Spider Queen reborn.png (89 KB, 1029x231) Image search: [Google]
Spider Queen reborn.png
89 KB, 1029x231
Ayy is this any good?
>>
>>324236779

Nothing substantially new since redstone was released.

Minecraft for me was about exploration but they didn't really but much thought into it. Instead they tried to force new memes for the kiddies.
>>
>>324236779
>>324236864
This. They started making it into some shitty half arsed RPG and I didn't want that. I played Minecraft to death because I loved building and making things, I didn't give a shit about the game aspect of it, I wanted more blocks and materials to make things with not fucking cats you can tame or w/e.
>>
File: JUST1.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
The only fun thing to do in minecraft was explore the crazy terrain but in like 1.7 they changed how terrain was generated and now everything is flat, and boring.
>>
Terraria has simply beaten Minecraft when it comes to exploration content, by offering more enemy diversity, better combat (2D makes it way easier to pull off), way more items suited for combat, bosses, environments and more.

Building is better in Minecraft but some people don't care.
>>
>>324244312
Gyms are overpriced anyways. For 3 months of a gym membership cost, you can get plates off craigslist or yard sales and work out at home.
>>
>>324244774
Exactly. Buy your own weight set and work out at home. I get to blast whatever music I like, it's cheaper in the long run, I don't have to leave the house and there's no one else to judge me. The only reason to get a gym membership is for the social aspect.
>>
>>324236779
Because it's unceasing tedium: the videogame.

If I had friends it'd probably be sort of fun multiplayer, mostly for talking to people though.
>>
File: 1444551454395.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1444551454395.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>324236779
Java.
I couldn't stand the mouse lag.
>>
>>324245071
It doesn't run on java anymore
>>
>>324236779
I realized it was all pointless.

Like, if you get rich in a regular MMO, it might still be there decades from now and you can show new players. If you build something cool on a minecraft server it's far more likely that it'll die and be lost forever, if it's on your hard drive you can't really show it off.
>>
>>324236779
I have an Alpha 1.2.5 save that I've been working on since the first time I ever loaded up the game over 5 years ago.

I stopped bothering with new versions after the update that introduced hunger and sprinting.
>>
>>324236779
>wait of ocean to be updated
>stop playing for years
>finaly updated
>it's shit

i love beach biome, and what i ask is just underwater update, is that too much!?
>>
>>324245147
You mean that W10 version that only runs on W10? Yea no thanks.
>>
>>324238163
>really good post
He's right but there's way too much waffling. The entire thing could be condensed into two paragraphs.
>>
I didn't. I just started playing with mods.

Started playing the Regrowth quest pack last week.
>>
>>324245256
What were you looking for in the ocean update, Anon? Spooky deep sea monsters?
>>
I built my fortress

was there something more to it?
>>
>>324236779
community
>>
>>324238823
You're a fucking idiot, it's terminal
>>
File: terraria furnitures.png (622 KB, 2080x944) Image search: [Google]
terraria furnitures.png
622 KB, 2080x944
>>324236779
After surviving the first, terrifying, night it all started going downhill. The building still made it enjoyable, but after a while I lost interest when I couldn't put as much detail into it as I wanted to. Almost no furnitures, blocks are too big, not enough variety, most houses come out looking square as fuck and there are only so many ways you can make them look more interesting.

Terraria allowed me more freedom to build, since there are more block types and decorative items, while also being a more enjoyable game. The switch was easy.
>>
>>324238802
You would enjoy rust then.
>>
>>324238802
bully
>>
I used to like playing the free version that used to be up on the website.

But after that I just lost interest. Don't care that it got popular the game just felt different or maybe I just bored cause I couldn't build anything other than square one floor mud huts.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.