[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God, why are pop indies so bad /v/? All short, easy, full of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 19
File: gzsf4r8.jpg (178 KB, 798x453) Image search: [Google]
gzsf4r8.jpg
178 KB, 798x453
God, why are pop indies so bad /v/?

All short, easy, full of dumb ideas, bad art style, memes, annoying developers behind half of them, released way after their time... and best of all, they pander and rehash as much as the AAAs they claim to stand against.

I mean I started playing Shovel Knight yesterday and it's just lame. It's just a mash up of Kirby and SMB3, without introducing much that's new, and so far very easy. Even if it came out during the 2D era which ended over a decade ago, it wouldn't have really held up to its competitors at that time, because other games had much better visuals and were more challenging and jam packed with stuff. To be released in the 2010s is retarded. I'm just glad there were no memes yet, but I'm sure that'll change.

I mean do you really like this crap? Why? How long have you honestly been playing games for if you do? I just don't get it.
>>
This is an awful thread and OP should off himself. This question is a nothing question. The only reason it has been posed is so somebody can invent an answer. What is fun to one person is subjective. But you are not here to discuss what makes something fun, you're here to say "what you like isn't fun"

This is awful. Where can I go to just discuss video games
>>
>>324140545
Here's your (You), (OP).
>>
>>324141152
It's like every other thread except I'm on topic and didn't write a one sentence insult just to bait.

I mean come on, do you really disagree with most of what I said? The games pale in comparison to games that came out when 2D was actually happening. It has to be underage that likes them, or nostalgiafags who somehow skipped the entire shift into 3D since the late 90s.
>>
File: 1435855375224.png (84 KB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1435855375224.png
84 KB, 4000x4000
>>324141709
>>
>>324141709
Are you implying that 3D indie games are inherently better than 2D ones?

This is the bait they all warned me about.
>>
>>324142015
No. But I'm saying that releasing a 2D platformer or topdown shooter game post-2D era is pretty stupid (because 3D is better), and compared to games that came out during that time which these pop indies are obviously trying to emulate, they're awful even despite this fact.
>>
toastin
>>
File: 1396038913019.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
1396038913019.png
22 KB, 207x239
>Hotline Miami
>Castle Crashers
>FTL
>Shovel Knight
>Bad
>>
I like FTL quite a bit. Sure the flagship is bullshit but I barely even get to see it anyway. What didn't you like about it? To my mind it was a pretty seriousaffair keeping that ship going it ddoesn't scream meme game to me
>>
File: latest.png (94 KB, 298x329) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
94 KB, 298x329
>I mean, come on!
>>
>>324142174
>(because 3D is better)
What a disgustingly narrow-minded generalization.
>>
File: 8de.png (757 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
8de.png
757 KB, 1198x1200
>>324142438
>>
I've always hated Super Meat Boy
It's simply a platformer. That's it. It brings nothing new.
Other than that, I think most games are okay. Remember that most indiegames cost less than $10, while for AAA you pay the full $60 (unless you're a piratefag)
>>
>Castle Crashers
>Shovel Knight
>Isaac
>Any of these being anything less than 10/10 video games

I'm mad at your awful opinion, OP
>>
>>324142174
Drink bleach please
>>
>>324140545

I can count 6 really good games there OP.
>>
>>324143863
>Any of those games
>10/10
You're just as retarded as OP.
>>
>>324142674
>flagship is bullshit
Only on the first few attempts, unless you're playing on hard its incredibly easy to beat once you figure out how to nullify its missile launcher and on hard you just need a hacking module as you can easily make hacking drones avoid the defense drones shot
>>
>>324144060
Kill yourself, amigo, those games are perfect
>>
>>324144147
Isaac is shit, the rest is alright
>>
File: XZY1k7Z.jpg (74 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
XZY1k7Z.jpg
74 KB, 500x683
>FTL anywhere near bad
>not one of the finest indie games to grace the PC
>>
>HM
Decent.
>Isaac
Mediocre.
>Magicka
Good.
>Fez
Shit.
>Bastion
Decent
>Limbo
Mediocre
>Meat boy
Mediocre
>FTL
Good
>Braid
Mediocre.
>>
>>324142438
Shovel Knight and Castle Crashers are pretty bad.
>>
>>324144195
The only problem with Isaac is that it's only fun to play when you've got nothing else to play
>>
>>324144113

Ohhhh take out the weapons first yeah? I was knocking out O2 and their cockpit

Alright OP explain why you don't like FTL. I don't give a fuck about the other games but this is an excellent space sim and I want to know what's wrong with it.
>>
File: 1452805573275.jpg (19 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
1452805573275.jpg
19 KB, 239x250
>>324144356
>>324144197
>>324143929
>>324143863
>>324142796
>>324142438
And I thought new year on /fit/ was bad
>>
>>324144309
Spot the fucking loser with no friends
Castle Crashers is one of the best games of the last decade
>>
>>324144458
>>
This game went from being an 8/10 to a 3/10 just due to stupid design decisions.

The controls are fucking awful and make it near unplayable It should have just been a twin stick shooter, and having to double tap the analog stick/D-Pad to teleport is so fucking wonky. It just makes the game a mess. Worst part is that everything is rebindable but that doesn't even fix the core issue at all.

Combine that with no warp points and frustratingly mundane, convoluted level design (should have been a standard platformer with exploration on the side, or at least have something to show you the approximate locations of next bosses/items), and the game is just a huge disappointment.
>>
>>324140545
LOL if you think Shovel Knight isnt better than most of the old 2D games
>>
>>324144506
>Arguing about indie games on /v/
>haha u have no friends dude!
You're embarassing yourself, anon. Please stop.
>>
>>324144506
>i-it's fun with friends!!!
>>
Some of those games have a neat mechanic or two but then try to build a whole game around them. If FTL was a proper RPG and not another rogue-like it would have been GOAT.
>>
>>324144589
Forgot image, was talking about Axiom Verge
>>
File: efc.png (56 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
efc.png
56 KB, 540x540
>>324144458

>no argument, just memes
>>
>>324144458

>opinion opinion, no points being made, more opinion

Care to elaborate?
>>
>>324142438
>>324143863
>>324144610
>Shovel Knight
The very definition of nostalgia bait.
>>
>>324144506
There's about a thousand other games I'd rather play with friends than an indieshit button masher
>>
>>324144616
What are the implications of this post? Is it implying that people that like indie games have no friends?

>>324144638
It is. Lots of games are. You should get some. Friends, that is.
>>
>>324140545
I've played four of those games and they were all excellent.
Why am I even fucking responding to such an obvious bait thread
>>
>>324144739
and?
next you're going to say games with pretty women in them cant be good either
>>
File: xj9 amused.png (3 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
xj9 amused.png
3 KB, 300x300
>>324140545
>Magicka
>Super Meat Boy
>Braid
>Isaac
>easy
>>
>>324140545
Hey daggot, braid has none of the problems you listed.

Other than that, I agree. Indie trash needs to go.
>>
>>324140545
>memes
What fucking memes are in hotline miami?
>>
>>324144739
>Hurr I only looked at the artstyle
>Durr nostalgia bait can't be good

Polly wanna cracker?
>>
>>324144589
>should have been a standard platformer with exploration on the side, or at least have something to show you the approximate locations of next bosses/items

WOW I PLAYED A METROIDVANIA AND IT PLAYS LIKE A METROIDVANIA WHAT A TERRIBLE GAME

also how the fuck is double tapping a d-pad wonky? I mean the analog stick sure but a d-pad? I take it you have never played a Fighting Game in your life.
>>
>>324144867
Not him but Isaac is super easy after you get the hang of it
>>
God Tier
>Super Meat Boy
>Limbo

Great Tier
>Binding of Isaac
>FTL

Meh Tier
>Bastion
>Braid

Bad Tier
>Magicka
>Fez

Trash Bin Tier
>Shovel Knight
>Hotline Miami
>Castle Crashers
>>
File: SicQpWl.webm (842 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
SicQpWl.webm
842 KB, 640x360
>>324140545
>shovel knight is a mashup of kirby and SMB3
holy shit anon i think you're disabled seriously
>>
>>324140545
I like Bastion and FTL. Isaac and Meat Boy are overrated as fuck.
>>
>>324144863
>>324144919
It's just the same game that I played hundreds of times 2 decades ago. It isn't bad, but the only people who think that's anything special are probably blinded by nostalgia.
>>
>>324145051
Meat Boy dev pls go beg sakurai to be in smash
>>
>>324144879
This, I know most people think of it as some 2deep4u indie platformer but the rewind gimmick works well with the puzzles and the music is amazing.
>>
>>324145142

And pray tell, what game "is" special in this day and age?
>>
>>324145142
Yeah dude DuckTales is the same thing as Metroid is the same thing as Castlevania is the same thing as Mega Man 2 amirite
>>
>>324145142
No one even says it's "special", are you retarded on purpose? Does the concept of retro games seriously elude you that much?
>>
>>324145051
>hating Hotline Miami

Just because it's popular doesn't make it bad.
>>
>>324144957
I used analog stick, so I'd have to either move my thumb to d-pad or do it with the analog stick which is really wonky. And the timing is really sensitive, sometimes it will go when you don't want it to, sometimes it won't go even when you repeatedly press it.

It should have been twin stick, with d-pad to change weapons and an assigned button for teleportation. Would have made combat MUCH more fluid. At least wonky shit like Shovel Knight with its item use controls let you remap them to just a button.

And it's a shitty metroidvania Tbh, too many items, world is too convoluted. It's just not fun wandering around for hours trying to figure out which tiny fucking detail in the massive map that you missed.
>>
>55 posts in
>Still no real argument detailing why Shovel Knight is bad
>>324145316
Not him but I thought it gets kinda repetitive. Not trash bin-tier, but not perfect either
>>
>>324145316
Tell the rest of /v/ that
>>
>>324144787
Anything can be fun with friends, even the most garbage games in existence. That isn't a very good argument.

Also, it's just embarrassing to see someone bragging about having friends on fucking /v/. You're anonymous, literally no one cares because anyone can make up anything about their lives.
>>
>>324145457
thats because OP is just shitposting
>>
>>324145457
The controls are shit, the bosses are fun but too easy due to excess character health, the platforming is shit due to instant death pits/spikes and enemy knockback, even worse since you can just i-frame through everything, the level design is poor, and there is little sense of progression.

It takes all the shitty aspects of NES platformers while improving nothing.
>>
>>324145480
>Anything can be fun with friends, even the most garbage games in existence.
This is true. David Cage games are some of the worst ever made but boy are they fun to play and laugh at together.
>>
>>324145383
>It's just not fun wandering around for hours trying to figure out which tiny fucking detail in the massive map that you missed.

You don't even need to wander, all you have to do is take a look at your map and see where you didn't explore the entirety of a room or hallway which is clearly indicated.
>>
>>324145480
>game is intended to be played in a certain way
>play it in a different way and it isnt fun
wowie this game sure is shit amirite?
>>
>>324145770
Never said that. Just pointed out that ''it's fun with friends dude!'' isn't a very good or convincing argument because it can be applied to anything.
>>
>>324145673
>The controls are shit
Subjective, they're responsive for me and work well.
>the bosses are fun but too easy due to excess character health
Upgrading health is optional.
>the platforming is shit due to instant death pits/spikes and enemy knockback
You're calling an NES-styled platformer shit because it's a platformer? Really? What the fuck are you even saying here
>even worse since you can just i-frame through everything
But you just said the platforming is shit because of enemy knockback.
>the level design is poor
Subjective, I think it was spot on.
>and there is little sense of progression.
Health and Magic upgrades, relics, armor and shovel skills. That's more than what Megaman 2 offered.
>>
>>324145051
If you like Limbo you should play The Fall
>>
>>324140545

I've played 6 of the games from that list and guess what, all 6 were good.

I guess if you actually care about games rather than politics, they are enjoyable.
>>
>>324146154
Literally none of those games except for maybe FEZ has anything to do with politics. Stop trying to start a flamewar
>>
>>324145963
>Never said that
you did though
if the game is meant to be played with friends and you dont play it with friends then dont complain if you dont like it as much as others

most, if not all, fighting games are better to play with a fight stick. But if you say mvc3 is shit and you played it with a racing wheel then your opinion isnt too valid
>>
>>324145972
Not him but
>Upgrading health is optional.
So it is to use a guns in GTA. Next time someone complain about the difficult in that game you can just say that using weapons is optional.
>Subjective
Almost every argument about vidya can be labeled as subjective.
>>
>>324140545
Only good games in your pic are Hotline Miami, Castle Crashers with friends, Magicka with friends, Bastion and Super Meat Boy.
>>
>>324145972
No, I think it's shit because the instant death spikes and pits everywhere with enemies that can knock you back just doesn't mesh with the rest of the game. It just feels cheap and frustrating while the bosses feel pretty well designed and thought out (for the most part)

I just thought it ranged from annoying to underwhelming with nothing besides nostalgia bait that really stood out.
>>
>>324146549
I'm not the same anon who criticized the game.
>>
>>324146709
>Almost every argument about vidya can be labeled as subjective.

Saying level design in Shovel Knight is "poor" is not even an argument. It's a statement. And you can't fault people for not agreeing with you when you say nothing else to back up why you'd think so.
>>
>>324146805

>No, I think it's shit because the instant death spikes and pits everywhere with enemies that can knock you back just doesn't mesh with the rest of the game.
If it's that big a problem, the game has armor you can buy that eliminates knockback, at the cost of making your jumps a little slippery. I find it to be my favorite armor because it adds a little challenge while removing a little frustration.
>>
>>324146709
>So it is to use a guns in GTA
Guns are handed to you, they're everywhere. You have to go out of your way to upgrade your health.
>Almost every argument
>Argument
What argument?
>Why is the game shit?
>Because X aspect is shit
>Well why is X aspect shit?
>Because I say so
>>324146805
That's why relics exist. Even then, you have to wait 3 seconds at most for those enemies to move back. Literally git gud
>>
>>324146850
ok well if everything is better with friends then you can compare how fun game A is with friends to how fun game B is with friends
>>
>>324142815
How the hell isn't it?
>>
>>324147079
Are you retarded?
>>
>>324147079

How does a third dimension make a game better in an objective sense? Sure, it opens up new game possibilities, but that can only go so far. Oftentimes it makes a game unfocused because it leaves too open-ended.
>>
>>324147015
>git gud

I platinumed the game in two days and am pretty much a master of 2D platformers. I also 100%ed Hard Corps Uprising which requires you to beat arcade mode without dying.

Fuck off with your nonarguments. The game should have had smarter enemy design and stronger enemies as well as more focus on bosses, and less focus on bullshit spikes and pits.
>>
>>324147448
>>324147742
In a general sense it is. Of course there's exceptions. But a great 3D game will always be better than a great 2D game, because 3D is more complex, more versatile for games, and more technically impressive.
>>
>>324147908
>>
>>324147791
>Fuck off with your nonarguments
Why would a platformer put more focus on bosses than on platforming itself? You're bitching because you didn't like it, not because it's bad
Still waiting for you to tell me why the controls are shit and the level design is poor
>>
>>324148120
Because the platforming is garbage.

The controls are too slippery and imprecise, there's too many fucking stupid popcorn enemies littering the game that knock you back, and the instadeath pits and spikes are just poorly designed bullshit especially when you give the player fucking health bar.

The bosses are well-designed, but everything else is shit.
>>
>>324148304
>The controls are too slippery and imprecise
They're not, only way I would call them slippery is if you use the armor that reduces knockback.
>there's too many fucking stupid popcorn enemies littering the game that knock you back
You mean the ones that die in 1 hit, 2 max? Or the ones you're supposed to jump on?
>instadeath pits and spikes are just poorly designed bullshit
For the third fucking time, why the fuck are they poorly designed? Are you this slow?
>especially when you give the player a fucking health bar
I guess Megaman is "poorly designed bullshit" too then
>>
>>324142174
>3d platforming better
> 2d Mario, castlevania, and sonic > 3d
>>
>>324145383
> analog stick
> platforming

You're doing it very wrong
>>
>>324140545

I give you Hotline Miami, Braid and FEZ. These are pure shit. The rest is pretty good tbqh.
>>
FTL is amazing. Anyone who dislikes such masterpiece should be burnt alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZv19yJrZyo
>>
>>324140545
hotline Miami was kinda fun for a couple of playthroughs but got old fast,B.I.O. I have over 250 hours in, I play it daily, to the daily and try and beat some of those awkward as fuck challenge runs. FTL I got around 160 hours in before I got bored, not bad for £6 and castle crashers was great fun 1 evening with a bunch of friends but after that we never played it again...some indie gam,es are fantastic some are terrible....just like in absolutely every other fucking thing on the planet, you get good and bd...I didn't play the other games in the pic
>>
>>324148741
This wouldn't be an issue if the game didn't have shit level design. There's too many popcorn enemies littering the levels and it's even more fucking annoying when they're on the platforms you're supposed to be jumping on. Megaman has good level design that doesn't just throw a hundred fucking endless instadeath pits and spikes at you. The jumping in shovel knight just isn't fluid especially for a game that bombards you with pits, spikes, and knockback enemies. Instead of playing to its strengths of well designed bosses, it chooses to just fuck you over with poorly designed levels and then make the well designed bosses a joke on anything besides NG+ with no items because you can just brute force them anyways.

Why are you so defensive of your shitty indie game?
>>
>>324149338
Axiom Verge isn't a platformer, it's a 2D metroidvania, and I am much more skilled at 2D games than you so fuck off with your "you're playing it wrong xDD" bullshit. The game is annoying due to controls. It should be left stick move, right stick aim weapon (and the lock could be used for strafing), button to teleport.

Fuck off with your apologetic bullshit of absolute shit controls.
>>
NO LISA?
>DROPPED
>>
>>324144782
like what? Current gen lack good co-op party games.
No one will listen to your explonation of how to play anything harder than button mashing games like Crashers or SSB.
Castle crashers, gang beast, ssb are great party games, when you have 5-8 friends, so some can watch and some play and switch places without difficulties.

>>324144638
>>324144616
>>
>>324152272
That is also the reason why wii and wii u are so fun to play with friends or drunk friends.

Even small nintendoplay games from wii u and wario ware on wii are good.
>>
/v/ can't even be clever with it's bait and shit arguments anymore.
Thoroughly convinced you're all 14 years old.
>>
>>324152272
GTAO, Rainbow Six Siege, LBP, Lovers in a Damgerous Space Time, N++, Diablo III,
>>
>>324140545
Super meat boy isn't easy though.
>>
>>324149016
Platformers are a crap, outdated genre. They became a subgenre mixed with action-adventure games like AC and Uncharted for this reason.
>>
>>324152809
I guess if all you've played are the games in the OP pic.
>>
File: 1414904276899.png (60 KB, 532x640) Image search: [Google]
1414904276899.png
60 KB, 532x640
>>324140545
>FASTER THAN LIGHT
>BAD

GO FUCK YOURSELF I HAVE 170 HOURS IN THAT GAME
>>
>>324153053
Either get 100% in the game or fuck right off. It's real easy to talk shit online.
>>
>>324153272
That changes nothing. Every challenge is still miniature and consequently not actually challenging.
>>
>>324153587
So you're a casual shitter? And every game is easy if there's a checkpoint every two seconds.

Git gud.
>>
>>324153920
Try playing some actually challenging 2D games that don't hold your hand like Contra, Alien Soldier, Metal Slug, Shinobi, almost any Cave shmup, etc.
>>
>>324152697
half of this can't be played localy, half of it are:
>so you press this fo magic, and okay you have to do this, also this and this is for...
>uh, sorry, let's just watch tv
>>
>>324154257
contra and metal slug aren't hard.
They are just "remember where enemies will come from x100."
Same goes for Super meat boy. There is no skill, just remembering level and where to jump.
>>
>>324140545
>these are popular games I don;t like
1/10 bait, done to death
>>
>>324154257
I beat Hard Corps Uprising arcade without dying, fuck off casual shitter.
>>
>>324154257
Beating super meat boy without dying is about 1000x harder than beating any of those games without dying.
>>
>>324140545
>Mash up of Kirby and SMB3
>Kirby
Shovel Knight borrows tons of elements from many NES games

Kirby is not one wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>324156559
And yet you think babby's first platformer that respawns you back 10-45 seconds ago is hard at all. I definitely believe you.
>>
File: Acc.jpg (1 MB, 1920x3422) Image search: [Google]
Acc.jpg
1 MB, 1920x3422
>>324157071
I'll take a more recent timestamp if this thread is still active when I get back.
>>
File: 1452971220092.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452971220092.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>Hating games because they're popular.
>>
>>
>>324156669
Let's define death in SMB. Death requires loss by definition. What do you lose in SMB when you run into some blades or fall? You just rewind less than a minute ago, as opposed to those games, where you can lose 30 minutes to hours of progress.. It's such a non-penalty you can barely call it death. If you had lives and it reset your progress in an entire world when you run out, then I'd consider your argument, but SMB barely has anything that can be called death because there is no penalty. You can get hit by a blade or fall off about a hundred times within a minute, because the penalty is non-existent. No sense of risk is involved, and no loss involved — where's the difficulty?

It's not harder. It's also not satisfying to beat for this reason. Shit's lame, negro.
>>
>>324158167
It's just the style of the game. No shit a game that is based around dying and us much, much more difficult to do without dying would have less penalty for dying.
>>
>>324158167
>No sense of risk is involved, and no loss involved — where's the difficulty?
punishment=/=difficulty

imagine if someone were to tell you to walk a tightrope after 10 shots. would it be any more or less difficult if there were a safety net?

the difficulty is in completing the goal, not in the punishment for not completing it
>>
>>324158167
I assume you never actually played any of the difficult levels.
>>
File: terraria.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
terraria.png
2 MB, 1024x768
>>324140545
This is the only indie you should ever bother playing
>>
>>324158386
>>324158475
But my point is that "dying" as far as video games have considered the concept is barely possible in SMB, as I just explained. To say that touching a blade or falling constitutes as dying, when it holds no penalty or risk at all due to the design of the game, i.e. it has no characteristics of what is considered video game death, is almost grasping for straws in my mind. Yeah sure, going through the entirety of SMB and the bonus levels without ever "dying" in this sense is harder, but if we're going to stretch the concept of video game death like that, we can do it for those other games as well. What if you beat any of those games without so much as getting hit? Now, this isn't so obvious.
>>
>>324159038
>To say that touching a blade or falling constitutes as dying, when it holds no penalty or risk at all due to the design of the game, i.e. it has no characteristics of what is considered video game death, is almost grasping for straws in my mind.
No one is saying that. Again, just because there is no penalty doesn't mean it is any less difficult. Because, again punishment=/=difficulty
>>
>>324159623
SMB without dying is not harder than those games without getting hit.
>>
do people here really not like bastion? i thought it was fun, decent soundtrack too. i cant remember how difficult it was though
>>
>>324143863
>Castle Crashers
Easy button masher.

>Shovel Knight
Rehash of various platformers while being easier, awful product values for 2014.

>Isaac
Repetitive and ugly as sin.

Those are some low fucking standards if you consider those 10/10s.
>>
File: duck you op.jpg (11 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
duck you op.jpg
11 KB, 265x190
>>324142174
> (because 3D is better)

Keep sucking dicks
>>
>>324140545
fez was one of my GOTYs for 2012
>>
>Magicka
>Castle Crashers
>Hotline Miami
>Bastion
>FTL
>Not all great
>>
>>324145051
>god tier
>limbo

jesus christ such awful taste
>>
>>324160547
That would be comparable if getting hit caused you to die and restart the level.

And yes, actually I'd say it's still easier, only like less than .1% of players can even beat each section of 20 levels without dying, if you had to do literally the whole game (light and dark) without dying, all in a row. I don't even think anyone could do that.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.