[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y'know, it wasn't really that bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 49
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
Y'know, it wasn't really that bad.
>>
File: 1452034661433.jpg (115 KB, 509x501) Image search: [Google]
1452034661433.jpg
115 KB, 509x501
>13 quests
>>
Wasn't that good either.
>>
>>324110013
yea. source of image?
>>
>He said, having downloaded his 100Th mod just today
>>
>>324109854
What the fuck can you do after 40 hours?

Even Skyrim gave me a solid 60, if half of that was faffing around.
>>
>>324109854
Fallout 4 is not an RPG
>>
>>324109854

It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't that good either. The game just feels half assed.
>>
>>324109854
An OK game.
a horrible fallout game.
>>
It feels so incomplete and nothing in the world makes any sense or has any consistency to it at all. What exactly are the people of Diamond City eating? Why are they allowing themselves to be surrounded by super mutants and raiders? Why are the railroad hiding in a basement with ghouls? Why is some vault dweller being told to clear an entire complex of heavily armed gangs by himself? Why is everyone in Sanctuary incapable of doing anything themselves? Why are there random settlements in the middle of fucking nowhere surrounded by danger? How is trade even possible with the roads that dangerous and nothing equivalent to the Crimson Caravan?
>>
File: If Bethesda Did The Divide.png (77 KB, 1111x344) Image search: [Google]
If Bethesda Did The Divide.png
77 KB, 1111x344
>>324111230
>What exactly are the people of Diamond City eating?
Produce from the farms within the city gates and whatever scavengers bring in or settlement sell off to caravans.

>allowed themselves
It was probably safer when the minutemen were at full strength, but as you can see the perimeter of the city is protected by security forces and those raiders visit the city too. They just happen to live outside the gates while preying on travelers.

>railroad
So that the Institute has a hard time finding them. They've got a secret entrance and the ghouls probably keep away the average scavenger.

>why is
Because you're the hero and this is standard RPG quest design.

>sanctuary
The settlement system is unpolished and people will do todd's job for free.

>why are there
>surrounded by
The games scale isn't large enough to make it seem like that raider camp over the ridge is as far away as it would be in reality.

>how is trade
guns
>>
>>324109854
It was alright, it's just so fucking boring. I played Fallout 3 over and over and New Vegas even more, but I can barely force myself to continue a second playthrough of Fallout 4.

I really fucking hope the DLC pumps some actual life into it.
>>
File: beating Fallout 4.png (12 KB, 965x224) Image search: [Google]
beating Fallout 4.png
12 KB, 965x224
>>324111834
>>
CreationKit when?
>>
yesterday some nigger try's to claim that fallout brotherhood of steel was good, then another motherfucker say's most people think it's bad because we've never played it. Those people are fucking scumbags.
>>
File: 1452818944613.jpg (44 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452818944613.jpg
44 KB, 1080x1080
>>324109854
>Post-purchase rationalizing
>>
File: Stare.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
Stare.gif
981 KB, 342x239
Western """""RPG"""""
>>
Actually it really is quite bad
>>
>>324109854
But the real problem is that it wasn't good.
It was hyped up to be something special but it wasn't the fallout any of us thought we were getting when it was announced.
>>
>>324109854
its not that bad when you pirate+mod it, you mean
>>
>>324111834
>Produce from the farms within the city gates and whatever scavengers bring in or settlement sell off to caravans.
We run into the problem again of people eating scavenged canned food that is 200 years old which is ridiculous when you can be growing fresh vegetables and raising brahmin.

>the perimeter of the city is protected by security forces and those raiders visit the city too. They just happen to live outside the gates while preying on travelers.
They're completely shut off from the outside world because they chose to settle in a dangerous area and haven't bothered to clear the path so now it's basically a prison camp.

>So that the Institute has a hard time finding them. They've got a secret entrance and the ghouls probably keep away the average scavenger.
And what stopped the ghouls from attacking them? Why were they sitting in the dark waiting for you to arrive? What were they accomplishing there?

>Because you're the hero and this is standard RPG quest design.
It's lazy and nonsensical design. If they wanted to do it right, they could have had you travel around to recruit willing members first, and then you take those members and form an actual militia to go take on those raiders. The whole idea of 'clear this building of raiders before I join the Minutemen' is stupid as fuck because if one man can clear the raiders then there is no need for those people to join the Minutemen in the first place. Or conversely if they were incapable of dealing with raiders themselves, why the fuck would you need them to join the Minutemen?

>The settlement system is unpolished...
Understatement

>The games scale isn't large enough...
They could have cut back on the raiders at least. Raiders still outnumber the settlers for some reason. What are they raiding?

>guns
Am I supposed to believe this when the rest of the world is incapable of dealing with anything on their own without the superpowered protagonist around to always save the day?
>>
It's gonna be great
>>
>>324112665
What did you think you were getting? Did you honestly expect it to be any better than 3?
>>
>>324109854
why do you care, if I like it?
>>
>>324112750
>getting into quote by quote debates about absolute bullshit

god I miss being so fucking young and retarded
>>
That bug queen is a pain in the ass
>>
>>324112973
>can't back up arguments
>heh ur retarded
>>
File: 14376481270661.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
14376481270661.png
56 KB, 401x372
>>324109854
I still haven't finished the story.
I got up to infiltrating The Institution before dropping it.
Couldn't stomach playing Bethesda's character any more, I hope they never make another Fallout game.
>>
>>324113151
Same here, although I didn't even get that far. I'm done with Fallout unless Obsidian makes another one which is probably unlikely.
>>
>>324112750
>Raiders still outnumber the settlers for some reason. What are they raiding?

...other Raiders?
>>
>>324112870
I expected them to have learned something after obsidian did NV.
>>
File: 1448352044996.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448352044996.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>324109854
IT JUST WORKS!
>>
>>324113151
>>324113151
You did better than me. I lost interest when they started talking about teleporters and Special Not Terminator super synths.

It's just all so fucking stupid.

Also, I hated the fact that you can't pretend you don't have a child. Story NPCs constantly ask you why you're looking and my only choice was to be a douchebag and tell them to fuck off and mind their own buisness so my character didn't talk about it and the game STILL managed to be all "Press X to Shaun".
>>
File: v btfo.jpg (14 KB, 263x139) Image search: [Google]
v btfo.jpg
14 KB, 263x139
I enjoyed it a lot. Shit RPG, shallow as fuck, not enough choice. Still put over 200 hours into it and enjoyed most of my time playing it.
>>
>>324112750
>Am I supposed
The trader's guns and hired mercs. I didn't mention the protag.

>What are they raiding?
That's still just RPG games in general. Bandits and blood thirsty creatures outnumber passive herbivores and reasonable people because gameplay.

>It's lazy and nonsensical design.
Most games don't make the effort to justify this or expect you to think too hard about it and I don't know why you expected Fallout 4 to do so. Yeah, it's shit, but it seems like you expected more.

>what stopped the ghouls...
The ghouls weren't a threat to them even if they did come down. They were content to play dead and shamble about on occasion.

>sitting in the dark
They had people watching you as you traveled the path. They didn't need to wait for you with held breath.

>what were they trying to accomplish
What? In the basement? It's their HQ. You mean by waiting for you? To see if you were a threat or not.

>chose to settle
Like I said, it was probably safer there with the minutemen at full strength and they're in a dependable position they've been able to maintain for decades.

>cleared the path
Agitate the raider gangs around them? For what? Traders probably pay them off and you only fight them cause you're the PC. People are free to leave and have an easier time getting around than you do seeing as how Travis wasn't gutted outside of yelling distance of a guard. These raiders visit the city too and probably know it's in their best interest not to stir up trouble with residents. Is this represented in the game? Not directly, but somehow you're expected to buy that everyone can get around the city without leaving a trail of corpses except for you.

>Prison camp
No.

>we run into the problem
They have a farm at and some brahmin iirc in the back in addition to what they trade for from outside. By scavenging I don't mean enough to feed the entire city, but to keep stores stocked with nuka cola and shit to supplement fresh food and provide choice.
>>
File: 1442375639214.jpg (17 KB, 200x235) Image search: [Google]
1442375639214.jpg
17 KB, 200x235
>>324109854
>Fallout 3 and NV are casualized RPGs
>4 is casualized even more emphasizing shooting mechanics over writing or any other RPG elements
>7 years for """upgraded""" graphics

All of my friends with no taste loved it though and i don't have the heart or autism to tell them otherwise.
>>
New Vegas 2 when?
>>
>>324114042
>having a heart means you have autism
no, my friend. the real autism is inside us all.
>>
Who is "the old man" that Kellogg mentions during his memory sequence on the Vault 111 raid
>>
>>324111834
That sounds cooler than the normal divide DLC, what am I missing?
>>
>>324109854
Yes it was worse.
>>
File: Pete Hines.jpg (84 KB, 450x577) Image search: [Google]
Pete Hines.jpg
84 KB, 450x577
>>324114304
>what am I missing?
taste
>>
Reminder that the Institute is canon evil.
>>
>>324114224
the Sole Survivor's great-great-grandfather
>>
>>324110131
>Yea

It's spelled "yeah", you third world cretin.
>>
>>324114372
>muh bears and bulls better than a three way battle between aliens, Enclave, and Brotherhood.

No u.
>>
>Captain Crunch is immortal because cybernetic implants make your organic parts immortal too because reasons
>Literally no one else in the entire universe takes advantage of this besides Captain Crunch

Contrived Writing 101 with Emil Pagliarulo
>>
>>324113151
Guess thats pretty common
Completely gave up a couple hours after infiltrating the institution
I couldn't bring myself to give a shit about any of the dialogue anymore
already spoiled that the institution never explain why they killed innocents and replaced them with robots and they're objectively retarded
Already obvious BoS are going full fucking retard with liberty fucking prime
The writers fucking IMMEDIATELY blow the railroad out of the fucking water for some reason with a human about to be killed by his synth copy happening in one of the first couple railroad missions
The only objectively sensible faction being the one created as a throwaway just to give you a lengthy and awkward tutorial at the start of the game
Town creation an awkward mess missing some of the most basic systems (halo 3 being miles ahead and coming out almost a fucking decade ago)
Done with the constant garbage visuals and performance

Uninstalled a week after not touching it
>>
>>324110307
???
I've gotten over 60 hours so far. Have you just been running through the main quest?
>>
>>324114725
>Literally no one else in the entire universe takes advantage of this besides Captain Crunch
Bleeding edge institute tech? Yeah, cause that's everywhere to be taken advantage of.

>Immortal
Never stated. Only extended lifetime (enhanced organs and great healthcare like the courier) and access to cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>324114174
any fallout spinoff when?
>>
>>324111834
>Because you're the hero and this is standard RPG quest design.
Get bent.
>HEY, HELP US GET PEOPLE TOGETHER SO WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND BAND TOGETHER AND MAKE SETTLEMENTS AND LOVE
>BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO LITERALLY EVERYTHING BY YOURSELF
>ASK OR GET ASSISTANCE? WHAT?
It was badly designed.

>The games scale isn't large enough to make it seem like that raider camp over the ridge is as far away as it would be in reality.
Then spread them out and beef them up.
>>
>>324114786
Not him but there's only so much to do after you realise base building is pointless and all the locations are basically the same.
>>
>>324109854
I liked it.

It was better than Fallout 3 in terms of just about everything aside from dialogue, but that was a compromise for having a voiced protagonist.

Characters were better.
Quests were more fun.
Enemies were smarter.
Scenery was more realistic and beautiful.
AI was better.
Less buggy.
Both main stories were bland.

When compared to NV:
Quests were more interesting.
Story was less interesting.
Same issue with the dialogue.
Scenery was better.
Less buggy.
Buddies were better.
Better AI.

Overall changes I subjectively liked:
Revamped perk and skill system. Sorry, but wrapping a rubber band around your joystick to max sneak is retarded.
>>
>>324113868
>Yeah, it's shit, but it seems like you expected more.
Fo3 and Skyrim were loaded with bullshit information like that.
>>
>>324114916
>Bleeding edge institute tech

It is established in the game and perfectly canon that the Institute cannot make "bleeding edge" weaponry better than laser weapons from 210 years ago. Institute lasers are inferior to ancient laser technology. Accept this, please.

Therefore we can also understand that their cybernetic implants are no better than any of the previous cybernetics already available and established in the Fallout setting.

Not to mention the fact they spend countless years and resources on making an organic Mr. Handy that has one less arm and cannot fly because "the greater good" or "the future of humanity" or whatever bullshit excuse they throw at you which you cannot question because that would require some actual writing on Beth's part.

The Institute is literally The Master and the Think Tank haphazardly thrown in a blender then given a shiny plastic coating. Emil then throws in his obligatory family issues bullshit in the most futile attempt at creating a "sympathetic villain" that has ever existed.
>>
>>324115081
Base building was pointless when it was the most popular mod for NV.

I've got over 60 hours and that's not from base building. Try exploring, doing some real quests, interacting with NPCs, crafting shit. The game is easily fun enough to just go around fighting legendary monsters - even more so than it was in NV and 3.
>>
>>324115193
>Less buggy.
Speak for yourself, Anon.
>>
>>324115414
I don't run on a potato, so 75 hours in and I've only had one quest bug and about 3 graphical bugs.
>>
File: Pete Hines.png (2 MB, 1242x2943) Image search: [Google]
Pete Hines.png
2 MB, 1242x2943
>>324114372
>>
>>324115020
>Get bent.
Sit and spin faggot. That's the way it is. Go make your own games if you want to see a change. AoD did it really well, having your opponents not be random bandit #703, but an encounter placed into an area with a deeper context and reasoning attached to to it. Go buy 1,000,000 copies, and hope Todd notices.

>badly designed
What do you think unpolished means? Some the ideas were there, they failed to connect them in a satisfactory way.

>spread them out beef them up
Consoles/Bethesda released a shittily optimized game as it is. This was probably the best they could do.
>>
>>324115528
Speak for yourself, Anon.
>>
File: 1449518902079.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449518902079.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>324109854
Yes it was.
>>
>>324115193
>Quests were more interesting.
No. Even the "flavorful" quests were little more than binary affairs where you got to pick the enemy type you faced at the end, if even that. The only way your build can influence the outcome of anything is via speechchecks, if they're even included. Faction quests are entirely linear outside of the Battle for Bunker Hill, which is completely broken regardless. The game's full to the brim with terrible radiant quests, too. It's got some of the laziest quest design I've ever seen.
>>
>>324115617
What bugs have you gotten?
>>
File: 1452899742992.jpg (163 KB, 798x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452899742992.jpg
163 KB, 798x1200
>>324109854
its fucking shit

it was so fucking bad it made me appreciate how less shitty skyrim was
and skyrim was fucking shit
>>
>>324115659
You should try breaking the quests. You can decimate the railroad for example from the start.
>>
File: goth 10.jpg (101 KB, 526x935) Image search: [Google]
goth 10.jpg
101 KB, 526x935
>>324115640
what

is this real?
>>
File: 1448373573604.jpg (550 KB, 1013x1093) Image search: [Google]
1448373573604.jpg
550 KB, 1013x1093
>>324115193
>Quests were more interesting.
Fuck off, all of 4's quests were literally "Go here and clear out the raiders"
It was unbelievably generic and linear, none of the quests had multiple solutions.

>Same issue with the dialogue.
New Vegas' dialog was fine. You had a variety of different dialog choices that branched conversations, and dialog checks that used skills, SPECAIL, and perks.
4 had a forced limit of 4 dialog choices, all of which always received the same exact response no matter what. And the only dialog checks were speech, and even then they were rare as fuck and only used to ask for more money when doing your shitty fetch quests.
>>
File: 1448386940864.jpg (519 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448386940864.jpg
519 KB, 1920x1080
>>324115841
Yep. There's a mod that replaces the "HATE NEWSPAPER" type dialog with the actual dialog that you're going to say, which unexpectedly revealed that all your dialog choices are almost identical every time. And no matter which you pick, the NPC always responds the same way.
>>
>>324115843
The only clear out raider quests were the minuteman's and you don't have to join them.

The dialogue in NV is a bunch of different sentences that come out to the same thing. 6 sentences with about 2 main answers with a slightly different alteration on each.

Nostalgia glasses away.
>>
>>324115598
>Literally make it my mission to get everyone together so we can all focus on the same goal: Surviving TOGETHER
>Make you do everything, down to assigning if anyone should maintain the newly planted field of mutifruit.
I never felt like I had actually accomplished anything after setting up a settlement, and they never become self sufficient or allow you to do anything other than just play baby sitter for quests that are not unique or interesting in any way.
It wasn't "Unpolished" which is the nicest way to say "Unfinished, and rushed piece of shit", but it is what it is. Badly done.

I clocked 88 hours and I never felt like more than a few pre-scripted encounters had ANY meaning what so ever. Even then it was all always self contained. It was lazy, and bad.

>Consoles/Bethesda released a shittily optimized game as it is. This was probably the best they could do.

Instead of fixing it I should be happy with shit? Sweet.
>>
>>324115952
Come the fuck on, they literally don't even use skill checks in quests any more. How can you pretend like that isn't a stepdown from what we used to have.
>>
>>324115935
That's a shitty mod. And the NPC doesn't respond the same way. I've checked. I'm beginning to think this is just a couple of people shitting on FO4 because they can't afford it yet.
>>
>>324115952
The illusion of choice in RPGs for the sake of making you feel like you have a character that's more your own, and not some contrived shitter, is pretty important.

I'd take 8 responses that are really 3 if the dialog between us varies appropriately.
>>
>>324115298
>Accept this, please.

>they don't have the best laser gun, so they have no bleeding edge tech
Sure m8.

If you look at the design and application of the weapons, it's clearly suggested that Institute Scientists weren't attempting to make the biggest brightest laser. Their technology stemmed from advanced polymer research taking advantage of a supply of petroleum they must have access to considering all the clean white plastic they use.

They needed something that would be effective, but more importantly efficient and easy to produce, not something that would kill something better and faster.

>Therefore...
No, not "therefore". They could have developed perfectly fine enhancement technologies and there guns aren't necessarily inferior consider what was likely wanted out of them.

>Not to mention the fact they spend countless years and resources on making an organic Mr. Handy

Do I have to explain why the human form might be preferable to a Mr. Handy?

>the institute is literally the master...
Please, that's too much of a compliment for Emil.
>>
>>324116075
>And the NPC doesn't respond the same way. I've checked.
No, your right, their responses are as varried and numbered as your own.
As in they normally have one or two, save named NPCs, who may or may not sometimes have something for your quirky/asshole response in addition to their normal script.
>>
>>324116056
They use intelligence (although it only shows if you have a high enough one), charm which is yellow, and intimidate which is red.

I wish they kept low intelligence and mechanic but as I said before, they clearly used voiced protagonists as a compromise over more dialogue choices.
>>
>>324115193
>wrapping a rubber band around your joystick to max sneak is retarded
uwot? Are you sure you're not thinking of Skyrim there? Fallout 3 and NV never had that cheat, or am I missing something?
>>
Playing through it now. I'm enjoying it, but it's an inferior game to New Vegas. They experimented a bit and some of those experiments didn't really create the better experience they had hoped.
>>
File: trash.jpg (14 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
14 KB, 300x166
>>324116075
>That's a shitty mod
Why, because it reveals how bad 4's dialog is?

>And the NPC doesn't respond the same way. I've checked
So have I, NPC's always say the same thing regardless of what you say. I specifically reloaded just about every conversation and it always proceeded the same way.

>I'm beginning to think this is just a couple of people shitting on FO4 because they can't afford it yet.
I own it. I've never dropped a Fallout game as fast as I did Fallout 4.
>>
>>324116084
I don't. I guess that's a difference between us. I think it's insulting to have 8 choices that are actually three. Just give me the three.
>>
>>324115379
>comparing a mod to a gameplay mechanic the game is built around

Retarded comparison aside, no.

Exploring is pointless. The main drive to explore is to get resources to build bases which don't do anything. The locations are all the same. Abandoned House #294 is exactly the same as Abandoned House #142.

Quests are repetative dog shit.

Imteracting with NPCs is pointless because the dialogue is terrible and no one has anything interesting to say.

Legendary enemies/weapon are a decent addition but Bethesda fucked it up.
>Whoo a Legendary Death Claw
Why is it so legendary?
>Because its health bar says so
Okay I killed it, now what
>You get a unique item that is utter shit or grossly overpowered that you'll use for the rest of the game.

Early on I got a 10mm autopistol with added explosive damage and never needed another weapon for basically the rest of the game.

There's NO depth to the game at all. Once you realise that nothing you do in the game effects the world in the slightest, there's nothing worth continuing for. Even worse, the game practically BEGS you to be an unstoppable god of destruction and weighs you down with stimpacks, power armor and weapons.

Fucking RAIDERS in power armor and armed with a Fat Man are common. It's like Oblivion again with bandits in full daedric armor. I don't know how Bethesda haven't learned to scale this shit yet
>>
>>324116190
>They use intelligence (although it only shows if you have a high enough one), charm which is yellow, and intimidate which is red.
I thought that was your chance for success.
>>
>>324116190
>They use intelligence (although it only shows if you have a high enough one), charm which is yellow, and intimidate which is red.
Those are all speech, which is the only "skill" used for dialog. The green/yellow/orange/red color determines the difficulty of passing the check. From green as easy, to red as hard.
>>
>>324116245
I could live with three if it was a game that had done that as a long standing thing before.
I'm saying I'd rather have the various options so I could feel like I'm roleplaying whatever character I'm trying to. It really takes me out when I'm shoehorned into a role I'm just not interested in, in a world where I'm supposed to be personally vested into my character and it's development.
>>
>>324116218
No, because I also use a mod that fully types (in some cases it is wrong) what the actual dialogue is and it doesn't look like that ever.

The NPCs do not say the same thing. If you respond sarcastically they will respond differently than if you respond neutrally or inquisitively .I've got over 75 hours in this game. Don't waste your breath with your blatant anti-bethesda fanboy lies.
>>
File: Y-You're Pretty Good.png (3 MB, 1268x2848) Image search: [Google]
Y-You're Pretty Good.png
3 MB, 1268x2848
>>324115962
>Instead of fixing it I should be happy with shit? Sweet.
No. Don't buy the game and play things you enjoy. I'm just telling you that from what I've experienced on console and PC, a bigger world would've made things worse for the average user's experience.

>I never felt like...
Use whatever words you want. I wasn't satisfied either, but with other RPG's in mind, Fallout 4 isn't alone in making these mistakes is all I was saying.

Is that an excuse? Of course not. I'm dissatisfied with FO4 for reasons ingame and picking up the errors of other modern RPGs and with that in mind, I don't hold it as hard against FO4 as I do the genre.

>pic not related
>>
>>324116245
>I think it's insulting to have 8 choices that are actually three
And it's better to have four that are actually one?
>>
i really like the settlement system even though its anemic as fuck. mod fix it mostly but ai is a pain to assign to positions still. I still wish settlements did more to effect game play too
>>
>>324116376
>If you respond sarcastically they will respond differently than if you respond neutrally or inquisitively
That's a flat-out lie. At most they throw in one extra line, but then they still proceed to say the same line that every other dialog choice gets anyway.
>>
>>324116190
kek

these are all charisma checks. who that fuck told you this?
>>
File: 1448511886002.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448511886002.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>324115841
>>324116075
>>
>>324115935
"no matter which you pick, the NPC always responds the same way"
Do you have ANY idea how many RPGs are like that? Of all the criticism this game got, getting hung up on this kind of stuff seems the most petty to me...
>>
>>324116527
Probably lying shills like:
>>324116376

>>324116557
>Do you have ANY idea how many RPGs are like that?
None of the other Fallout games do it.
>>
>>324116536
laziest fucking writing ever.....

........... what the fuck...

its literally just tryna say the same sentence in a different way, i write dialogue for npcs man and this is what i do when i wanna mix up my npc dialogues

im not even that fuckin bad FUCK
>>
>play game on launch
>do first quests
>go to town
>go up stairs and meet some random fucktards calling themselves minutemen or something
>they want me to build them a shelter lol
>find a suit, can't use suit at all because it requires a stupid amount of resources
>build some stuff in a town
>lol get us food, water, beds and houses pls
>combat and gameplay is boring as sin
>quit game and never look back
>>
File: 1448411132002.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448411132002.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1080
>>324116609
The whole game is like this, even in the main story and "big" side-quests.
>>
>>324109854
>shilling, shilling never changes....
>>
>>324116557
>Of all the criticism this game got, getting hung up on this kind of stuff seems the most petty to me...

So one of the core features the game is released with being just a hollow façade to create a thinly veiled illusion of free choice is not something to get worked up about?

>Do you have ANY idea how many RPGs are like that?

Surprisingly there aren't many that come to mind that do it this blatantly and this lazily.
>>
>>324115952
>The only clear out raider quests were the minuteman's and you don't have to join them.
But you're wrong. The quest to find Nick is "clear out a vault full of thugs." The quest to find Kellogg is "clear out a base full of synths." You don't even get to spare Kellogg when you find him. The quest to get the courser chip is "clear out a building full of gunners." The quests to recruit Cait and Strong are "clear out buildings full of raiders/mutants. Nick's detective quest is "clear out a building full of mutants and a cemetery full of ghouls. It just goes on and on. Half of the Institute's quests are dungeon raids, the Minutemen quests are all dungeon raids/other, unrelated sidequests (that also happen to be dungeon raids), the BoS' sidequests are mostly dungeon raids, etc. Seriously, the quest design in this game is fucking abysmal, especially compared to New Vegas.
>>
>>324116739
This
Literally every quest I encountered was like this. Also don't forget the "Go fetch me some paint" quest.
>>
>>324116106
So they are unable to improve upon energy weapons that were developed 210 years ago?

What were they wasting their time on then? How to waste an extremely rare resource (oil and petrochemicals) in developing inferior weaponry compared to ancient, proven models? Keep in mind that Bethesda are the ones responsible for making Fallout energy weapons into gigantic, clunky pieces of shit that look like electrical engineering experiments rather than mass produced, ergonomic consumer goods.

Where did they obtain this mysterious 210 year supply of petroleum for petrochemical development and plastics when the entire world was undergoing a massive resource crisis that prompted the Great War in the first place?

You seem to be under the persuasion that the Institute purposely developed inferior weaponry that was infinitely more resource intensive than currently available technology in order to accomplish something.

Yes, please explain why the human form would be preferable. Take into consideration that Synths are not some next step in humanity, which the Institute themselves maintain, but merely slave labor organic robots that would best be devoid of any independent thought or emotions. Keep in mind that a single Mr. Handy requires exactly zero resources to remain operative for a timespan of over 210 years as depicted in game via Codsworth, going as far as to survive a close range nuclear bomb detonation.
>>
File: 008 - 3JzEV94.jpg (124 KB, 693x1000) Image search: [Google]
008 - 3JzEV94.jpg
124 KB, 693x1000
>>324115952
What in the bull and bear fuck are you running your little shit-stain mouth on?

>the only clear out raider quests were the minuteman's
and the BoS, and the railroad, and the institute - only instead of raiders they were ghouls and other canon-fodder mother fuckers

>the dialogue in NV...
So it's better to have 2 sentences for 2 answers then dickhead? Having the choice to say different things helps you refine your character
>>
File: 1452137031703.jpg (55 KB, 323x321) Image search: [Google]
1452137031703.jpg
55 KB, 323x321
>>324116195
Maybe I am. But I know FO had lots of skill exploits that made leveling them redundant.

>>324116257
The gameplay mechanic was added because of the mod so no it isn't retarded.

Exploring is fun. We'll have to disagree on that one. I enjoy building bases and I enjoy killing enemies for loot while getting resources.

Only radiant quests have been repetitive for me but that's in their nature.

I enjoy the dialogue. Especially loved the part when strong got butthurt about the one super mutant wanting to cure himself.

Who cares why it is legendary? It's legendary because it's fucking alpha. Would you like the word legendary to be changed to "Alpha" or "Overly Mutated". Do you complain about all health bars? Literally the best reply value for high player levels and you don't like it because the loot is either shit or good. Do you like RPGs? That's what all RPGs do with hard enemies,

Idk what difficulty you're using that a 10mm pistol will rip through Deathclaws and Behemoths.

Try turning up the difficulty (inb4 I'm playing on survivor)
>>
>>324116257
>Fucking RAIDERS in power armor and armed with a Fat Man are common. It's like Oblivion again with bandits in full daedric armor. I don't know how Bethesda haven't learned to scale this shit yet

It really isn't as common as Bandits in full glass or daedric.

The average group of raiders won't have a power suit. One member of the odd grouping might have one at their disposal.

A larger raider controller area might have two at higher levels.

Nothing like every member of a group of bandits strolling around in illegal to own and so rare you really shouldn't be able to find a full set armor.
>>
File: 1448095689690.jpg (351 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1448095689690.jpg
351 KB, 1440x900
>>324116881
>I enjoy the dialogue
>>
>>324116937
lmao

2 and 4 mean the EXACT same thing

>no option to say gross fuck off shitskin
>>
>>324116514
No it isn't. Here's a video to prove you wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_vV9hn8bJA

Very specific responses to sarcastic dialogue options. Shitpost somewhere else.
>>
File: 13505079567842.jpg (19 KB, 636x300) Image search: [Google]
13505079567842.jpg
19 KB, 636x300
>>324116881
>I enjoy the dialogue.

Are you also entertained by shiny objects?
>>
Fuck shit game. Basic radiant quest don't even work properly. How did no one thought to make sure the one giving you the settlement quest isn't the same settler doing the trade route between the settlement amazes me.
>>
>>324116739
>That fucking Nick Valentine companion quest

Holy living fuck Emil can you possibly create a more contrived scenario.

Two hundred and ten fucking years is a long ass time Emil. Stop bringing up pre-war shit in everything.

Also that 210 year old isolated perfectly sane ghoul crime boss is apparently the canon first ghoul. Thanks Bethesda.
>>
>>324116937
Same shit was in NV.
>>
>>324117063
It's like he fell in love with NV's concept of Old World Blues but completely missed the point of it. Like, the game is full of references and characters pining for the old world, several of them from it, but it has absolutely no thematic or narrative weight to it.
>>
>Piper is my companion
>Bring her along to kill Kelogg
>Go to Valentine
>Tell him that Kelogg is dead
>Piper suddenly says "Oh my god, Kelogg is dead"

WHAT THE FUCK BETHESDA. THE BITCH WAS THERE WITH ME WHEN I KILLED HIM. WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
when is animated prostitution coming out so I can make a treasure out of this bethesda trash
>>
>>324116881
>exploring
No need to explore because the game showers you with ammo and stimpaks

>why it's legendary
World building, telling stories, you know, rpg things

I like rpgs so that I can build a character and play it out. The LAST reason I would play a Bethesda game for is fucking loot grinding. Loot balance and distribution is probably Bethesda's worst ability. I started playing on Hard but went down to Normal because it just turned enemies into bullet sponges and it made the game even more tedious.
>>
>>324116670
so basically get the voice actor to say the exact same thing 4 times basically LOL

cutting costs by copy pasting a sentence as a choice
>>
>>324117260
Kek. Still better than NV where Piper wouldn't have said anything.
>>
>>324117260
>Can handle Benny in a bunch of different ways
>Can handle Kellogg in exactly one way, and NPCs don't even properly respond to this single way

Bravo Emil. Truly impressive writing.
>>
>>324116609
>Many years of #Fallout4 voice recording complete! Just over 111k lines. More than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/639485780805578752
>>
The only good thing was the way companions could join in on conversations
>>
>>324116698
I'm playing through the start of Dragon Age and I'm noticing the same shit. Sure, you get SLIGHTLY different reactions from people, but the game still drives you in the same linear path.

Having 6 or 8 different dialogue choices was just an illusion of choice in the first place. You almost always ended up doing the same thing in most RPGs.
>>
File: The Waifu Age.png (3 MB, 1599x1001) Image search: [Google]
The Waifu Age.png
3 MB, 1599x1001
>>324116840
>inferior
You keep on saying inferior. They probably didn't have the metal or gold filament in abundance to make pre-war laser rifles, so they made efficient use of the material that was available to them.

>but it was rare
Not rare enough in their case to prevent them from making plastics enough to arm, armor and shelter themselves apparently.

>what were they wasting their time on
We don't know what the early days of the institute really looked like, but they must have had some sort of initial basement shelter and the means to expand upon it.

They probably wasted time with cultivating low light food, water collection, ect before coming across a supply of petrol as they dug.

Is this mentioned in game? No, but that's the most reasonable guess considering the plastic they use.

>than currently available technology in order to accomplish something
We're stepping into Sci-Fi here now, so hold my hand.

If it's safe to assume their petrol was plentiful enough, they would study and expand it's utility as well as developing ways to use it efficiently, no? If these big white boxes of laser gun came from an Institute more like a brotherhood vault, with metal work everywhere, yeah, it'd be a wonder why they wouldn't go for a metal and traditional design where they clearly had access to great amounts of metal.

>Yes, please explain why the human form would be preferable.

Infiltration, capacity to use equipment designed for a human body, and waifus.
>>
>>324117449
Boone has conditional dialogue for when you kill Caesar with him, and for when you kill Caesar yourself and meet up with him later. You can have him as your companion, tell him to wait outside the tent, and you'll get the dialogue for him not personally witnessing Caesar's death.
>>
>>324117412
>exploring for stimpaks
I don't do that. Ammo can be rare, I buy most of it, but then again I don't use lame guns with 308. I got like over 1000 .308. I most explore for things like ballistic fiber and aluminum.

>>324117412
>bullet sponges
Biggest complaint for me, aside from the decrease in player character dialogue. They never seem to understand to just make the enemy's stronger. But they attempted with some enemies doing those weird echo blats and throwing mini nukes.

I don't mind the lack of "Why is it legendary" but I'm a RPG fan from the late 1990s where final legendary was just taken for granted.
>>
>>324117628
>Waifus

Alright anon I considered you an adversary at first but I found a crucial point we can agree upon.

Godspeed.
>>
>>324117413
It's exaggerated. He doesn't repeat himself much. The person posting is cherry picking. The sarcastic response is always completely different, and so is the inquisitive. The only two similar are the affirmative and good bye.

>>324117607
Exactly. It was an illusion I never fell for and I'm glad they stopped it. But it seems a bunch of autistic on /v/ seem to think those 6 choices were actually 6 choices.
>>
>>324117645
That's probably the only conditional dialogue in NV then. One thing about FO4, it has a lot more conditional and radiant dialogue. That's something I enjoy a lot, it helps immersion.
>>
>>324110307
FO4 is the only Fallout/Elder Scrolls game ive played more than 40hrs, 67 ive sunk in although much of that bump up from 40 is thanks to the town building and improved combat, sure NV had better story and dialogue but there's only so much of that you can consume while going through mediocre combat.
>>
File: CET-TLUAV.jpg (555 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
CET-TLUAV.jpg
555 KB, 1920x1200
>commit cannibalism in front of a morally righteous companion
>they don't immediately leave you
>codsworth even jokes about it when his entire thing is putting up with seeing you change from the person he knew before the war
>>
>>324117759
And for what it's worth... I'll take my character being VOICED in Fallout 4 over a silent protagonist selecting text from a menu any day. As great as the voice work in something like KotOR may be, The fact that my character stays silent while everybody else around them talks really is an immersion-breaking distraction.
>>
>>324117607
Do you really think Dragon Age is a good barometer?
>>
>>324118014
Same. I really feel so alienated from /v/ sometimes. They're so autistic. They don't want any changes but graphics and if the graphics aren't 4k the game looks like shit.
>>
>>324118048
>only on /v/ can you find people say DA:O is a bad RPG
>>
>>324117650
Yeah, you don't have to explore for stimpacks but imagine if you did.

If Bethesda cared at all about making a good game they would copy the STALKER formula of having to plan out your excursions into the Wasteland. Ideally with locations all being on the overworld so you can take your time and observe your next scavanging location and find threats prior to approaching them and then weighing the pros and cons of continuing on or heading home to your base (which has a use in this case).

I suppose the casualbux are too much of a temptation and easier to get, so they just made Mad Max flavored CoD. Also, the engine isn't really made for any kind of finesse.
>>
File: Drunkeness.png (3 MB, 1264x2140) Image search: [Google]
Drunkeness.png
3 MB, 1264x2140
>>324118073
>>324118014
But good writing + options is better than good voice acting.
>>
>>324118116
I don't think it's bad, but it's not some god tier wrpg. I think it's can be debated into high and is a confirmed mid.
>>
>>324118073
Actually, a majority disliked the voiced protag. You're in the minority on this one.
>>
>>324117851
Wrong. Every human companion has dialogue for the various main quest states (killing Benny, killing House, Caesar's death, etc.), along with a shitton of stuff pertaining to their own interests and quests. Veronica comments on the Boomers, Camp McCarran, Old Mormon Fort, and other locations, and even gets to react to shit from the DLC.
>>
>>324118191
>majority on /v/
>>
>>
>>324109854
It made Hitler look good
>>
>>324118192
So you're really saying the companions in NV have more interactive and radiant dialogue than they do in FO4? I have nothing to say to that sort of delusion.
>>
>>324118191
I liked the female lead
>>
>>324118048
lol probably not. But the few RPGs I have played in recent years aren't good comparisons. You don't get the whole "dialogue options" gameplay in Valkyria Chronicles or Tales of Symphonia or XCOM... Deus Ex: Human Revolution seemed to do it pretty well, but I'd have to play it again. I feel the whole "you have no real choices" is just pointing out something that's been prevalent in a lot of RPGs but we've just never noticed it before.
>>
File: Very Cute Styg.png (2 MB, 1280x1438) Image search: [Google]
Very Cute Styg.png
2 MB, 1280x1438
>>
>>324118161
>stealing some, eh, thingy
>good writing
Pick one.
>>
File: Fallout 4 to Many Hours.png (46 KB, 290x186) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 4 to Many Hours.png
46 KB, 290x186
>>324110307
Im just going to leave this here
>>
File: Thoughts.png (2 MB, 1268x1434) Image search: [Google]
Thoughts.png
2 MB, 1268x1434
>>324118356
I've heard shittier speech from drunk people.
>>
>>324118327
>Valkyria Chronicles or Tales of Symphonia or XCOM
But those aren't wrpgs?
The number of choices imo is irrelevant, if a quest is only going to have two endings, Idgaf, but I'd like some fluff so i'm not just generic gray rpg character #55. Some dialog options, and npcs responding to those isn't a lot to ask for. That's just me.
>>
>>324116408
even better, is with enough dexterity you can punch him in the face
>>
File: Your Move Howard.png (1 MB, 1275x946) Image search: [Google]
Your Move Howard.png
1 MB, 1275x946
>>324118542
what happens?
>>
>>324118178
I was only bringing up DA:O because it's what I've been playing lately. And I notice that a lot of the dialogue options DO get different responses... but it's more like a checklist of multiple "pointless" things to say that just get a reaction that doesn't do anything, and only one option that actually does anything.
>>
>>324118472
If you're trying to post shitty dialogue from pre-bethesda fallout you're doing a good job.
>>
File: Der Duden.png (809 KB, 1020x767) Image search: [Google]
Der Duden.png
809 KB, 1020x767
>>324118740
that's just like, your opinion man
>>
File: 1451772547570.webm (3 MB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
1451772547570.webm
3 MB, 1100x619
>>324109854
Is the game worth torrenting?!
>>
>>324113863

What exactly you've been doing for 200+ hours?

Like, really, i imagine crafting shit would get borring after 80+ hours
>>
File: 1417415348034.jpg (59 KB, 317x470) Image search: [Google]
1417415348034.jpg
59 KB, 317x470
>>324109854
Yes it was
>>
>>324118834
I like this webm. Can I save it?
>>
>>324118845
>implying you can only craft
>>
>>324118513
Well... they're RPGs at least lol. Sorry I'm having such a hard time thinking of RPGs NOT made by Bethesda or Bioware. I get where you're coming from!

I want those options to threaten a soldier and have her attack you, or persuade ork to attack self, or make a companion dance! But you're right. It is all fluff if no matter what you do, the quest has just one or two endings.
>>
>>324118834
No. I torrented it and it was shit. Free shit is still shit.
>>
File: 1452623122924.jpg (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1452623122924.jpg
151 KB, 800x800
>>324117974
that dirty ass sanctuary
>>
>>324118740
Fallout 4 dialogue was shittier
>>
>>324117974
You act like eating people is a big deal.
>>
>>324118834
not even slightly

it's straight up boring
>>
>>324118834
I did and got sucked into it for... wow... like 150 hours! Even more than I the 120 I put into the torrented MGS V! Yeah, it's definitely worth a torrent. Be prepared for no console though, but I didn't find living without it to be a problem. And the game looks great even on lowest settings. Have some fun!
>>
>>324119009
lector >>>/out/
>>
File: f.png (49 KB, 264x117) Image search: [Google]
f.png
49 KB, 264x117
it's decent
>>
>>324119078
>Be prepared for no console though
>And the game looks great even on lowest settings
what the fuck did namefag mean by this?
>>
>>324118327
It's been in every RPG with multiple dialogue choices really.

People just notice now because of F5/F9 allows you to easily go back and pick a different choice - it's basically a device that allowed players to see the wizard behind the curtain.
>>
>>324118834
No, its literally an MMO, except without the other players or the fun
>>
>>324118285
>I have nothing to say to that sort of delusion.
What delusion?
>>
it's not bad, it's just boring as fuck
>>
>>324119265
>People just notice now because of F5/F9 allows you to easily go back and pick a different choice
>Now
This has been a mechanic since at least 2001.
>>
>>324119260
Exactly what I meant! I played on lowest settings and... game still looked beautiful! Sure, I was even more impressed when I saw, like, people playing the PS4 version or whatever with that pretty depth of field, but when you've got a computer that was an absolute beast way back in 2011 and hasn't been upgraded since... you learn to lower your standards, and accept 720p for a higher framerate. :)
>>
>>324119260
I meant that I'm a giant cock gobbling faggot
>>
>>324119442
>:)
The shitposting symbol is :^)
>>
>>324119231
how did you even get that much time in that game? i beat it once. played about 40 hours and havent even touched it since. there is simply not enough content. period.
>>
>>324109854
It really wasn't. I think most people complaining haven't actually played it.
>>
>>324119442
>game still looked beautiful!
It looks worse than Skyrim on medium if everything isn't set to high.
There isnt a lower setting than the medium settings.
>>
>>324119585
I have 150 hours in the game and I still haven't seen half of the available followers. So i know you're full of shit.
>>
>>324119585
The settlement system has a lot more to it than people think add that too a second playthrough and he's gotta nearly as much time as I do.
>>
>>324119410
Really? I could be wrong, but I don't think you can do it locked in dialogue in most games. I think you have to be in a "save-able" state. With Fallout 4 you can do it mid-conversation.

Anyways, point is, all video game dialogue works like that. It's not like real life where every sentence takes you on another tangent. It's more about the illusion of choice.
>>
>>324119669
>I spend my time ingame inefficiently and count idle time as played time
>>
>>324119732
>It's more about the illusion of choice.
Ah, the bethesda school of design.
>>
File: ktsBLxA.jpg (40 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
ktsBLxA.jpg
40 KB, 800x300
>>324119585
Bruh, do you even settlements?
>>
>>324119872
more like every game ever. Fallout 4 gets flak because it's easier to spot. The wheel doesn't help either, because it's harder to spam the dialogue window with top level, neutral questions like you can with a list that gives the illusion you have tons of things to say.

Anyways, without some kind of AI with procedurally generated dialogue, you can't get real choice in a conversation in video games.
>>
>>324119774
I didn't bump into Cait until 100 hours in! If you don't do one VERY particular mission or visit one VERY particular place, you could go many hours without meeting a companion the same way you could go many hours without completing an obscure quest at some random corner of the map!
>>
>>324118834
No. You may not waste your money, but you will waste your time.
>>
>>324117449
stop fucking defending 4
christ
>>
>>324119702
>The settlement system has a lot more to it than people think

Like what?
Do Settlers make ammo or stimpacks while you're away? Do they walk along their supply routes and give you stuff if you encounter them in the Wastes? Do they set up patrols and fight enemies to make Boston safer in general?

I'm genuinly curious. If settlements actually provide a useful function I'd like to know.
>>
>>324120113
But almost any game is better than NV, which only had three colors for the entire game: Orange, Orange brown, and dark brown.
>>
>>324119669
>>324119702
>>324119948
go away bethblog employees
>>
>>324120027
>you can't get real choice in a conversation in video games.
ridiculous

You just need a lot of time dedicated to writing.
>>
>>324120248
wow you didn't even try, bye normie.
>>
>>324120186
lol yeah... you know, I had damn near colonized the entire map when I realized I was kind of just doing settlements for its own sake. I wasn't really benefiting in any way from it... it was like Farmvill! And I suddenly saw the appeal of that game: it's FUN to build up your fucking settlements and shit! xD
>>
I think Fallout 4 is actually too much of a sandbox game, it's stripping away all the RPG features.
>>
>>324118891
No. Only my seed is allowed to be spilt to her
>>
>>324120367
You're putting progressivly less effort into you're shitposting. At least try to keep consistant.
>>
>>324120367
I havnt been to /v/ in a while and it's posts like this that remind me why.
>>
File: Imperial_Shield.png (2 MB, 959x1541) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Shield.png
2 MB, 959x1541
>>324119634
Skyrim's graphics were really pretty though, weren't they? <3
>>
>>324120680
Yeah but for a game that was supposed to up the ante on graphic capabilities it seems we've gone a step back. Specifically in the place that matters, optimization.
>>
>>324120475
>>324120512
Okay, I'll shitpost it down for you neckbeardy types: EYE HAZ 2 HAZ BEWBAGE SEXY FUCK TITS ON MUH MODZORZ GAEEEEEMZ AT TEH FOURKAAAAAAAY UR ELZ EYE KANT CEE ET!!!!! TEH HUMAN EEE CEEZ AT SEX-TEEE EFFPEEESSSSSSS NUUUUUUUUUBZ!!!!!!!
>>
File: D0xku2d.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
D0xku2d.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>324121130
>>
>>324121358
2 tru. nite!
>>
>>324110307
ive got like 330hrs now.
why gamers nowadays wanna measure e-peen of gameplay hours ?

ive got friends with 2k hr gameplay on fpses with no story and shit but its no big deal.
>>
Everything After the institute is fucking shit
>>
>>324120318
>Actually arguing with a namefag
LeL
>>
>>324109854
it's worse than bad. It's pure shit. no matter how you look at it, it has nothing done right
>>
>>324116408
whats this from

tried googling fallout void and other variations but to no avail, and reverse search doesnt work on mobile
>>
File: 1433383841547.gif (281 KB, 335x184) Image search: [Google]
1433383841547.gif
281 KB, 335x184
>>324121130
>>
>>324122597
it's underrail.
>>
>>324125546
thanks familia
>>
File: 1452827650471.jpg (155 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452827650471.jpg
155 KB, 640x480
>>
>>324110353
What's a RPG to you?
>>
fuck off with your underrail posting

im beginning to seriously consider it

how big is the game?
>>
>>324126413
>tfw the game didn't allow you to get sexy with Vic
>>
It was terrible, and that's coming from a person who loved Fallout 3.
>>
>>324128662
What do you love about Fallout 3?
>>
It's pretty bad. The presentation and animations are a joke. And the shooting still fucking sucks balls. Vats is ugly now and not fulfilling to use anymore. 3 is superior in every way not to mention the gimped conversations and shitty radiant quests.
>>
>>324128717
>3 is superior in every way
No it isn't
>>
>>324117974
If companions instantly left you like that, /v/ would be filled with DSP tier "Wooooooooow, how was I supposed to know that?" posts and you know it.
>>
>>324128927
Yes it is
>>
>>324129615
How?
>>
File: 1426211926051.gif (584 KB, 323x325) Image search: [Google]
1426211926051.gif
584 KB, 323x325
>>324118121
that sounds tedious and gay.
>>
>>324109854
>rpg
>no choice in dialogue
Yes, enthusiastic yes, sarcastic no, and ask for more information before picking one of the other three options is not a choice.
>>
File: fo4vsskyrim.jpg (2 MB, 4240x1344) Image search: [Google]
fo4vsskyrim.jpg
2 MB, 4240x1344
GAME IS FUCKING SHIT!

NEW VEGAS MOD FOR FO4 WHEN?
>>
>>324113703
Isn't that the perk that allows you to teleport in vats though?
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.