[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a mobile gaming thread? What are you playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: Feature.png (119 KB, 1024x500) Image search: [Google]
Feature.png
119 KB, 1024x500
Can we have a mobile gaming thread?

What are you playing?

and

Recommend some good games
>>
File: pocket-mortys-rick-morty-game.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pocket-mortys-rick-morty-game.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
Thoughts about this game?
>>
It's weird, I'm seeing a lot more of these threads than usual. Not claiming I spend all my time on /v/ but I've seen at least 4 threads in the last week or so.

The kids are back in school so it's not entirely that.

And for the thread, I'm currently addicted to Atomas
>>
>>324035925
pixel dungeon is a pretty good roguelike. RNG gods must bless you accordingly.

I got to floor 25 for the first time 2 days ago and again last night. Mage best class.

Pocket Morty is meh so far. only thing it has going for it is the universe. fuck a simplistic pokemon clone
>>
>>324036067
It's really boring so far. Imagine playing Pokémon, but you're only limited to 3 types, and the battles are at least 3 times slower. Plus, add the P2W shit.
>>
this shit right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlWKELIceik

it's made by the same people that made the original puzzle quest and it's way way way better than all the other puzzle quest game released after galactrix
>>
>>324035925

only mobile games ive ever found worth playing are ports, emulators, or adapted board/card games

e.g. FFT, xcom, san juan
>>
Clash of Clans t.bh my familia
>>
>mobile gaming
>>
>>324035925
KOTOR. The movie coming out, and Battlefront 3 being garbage got me in a Star Wars mood
>>
>>324036776
this desu.

It had potential, but how the fuck could they only think up 82 ideas for morties?

D R O P P E D
>>
File: Puzzle and Dragons.png (272 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle and Dragons.png
272 KB, 550x370
Puzzle and Dragons.

Its basically a card game where you collect waifu gods using Bejeweled like gameplay.
>>
File: unnamed.png (744 KB, 1495x900) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
744 KB, 1495x900
>>324036551

I like to play something to kill the time when I'm not home.

Table Tennis 3d is simple and good to play.
>>
>>324037028
It's more likely they stopped at 82 due to boredom than fatigue.
>>
>>324037242
>people on this very website who claim to enjoy videogames unironically recommending this bullshit constantly

Unforgivable.
>>
File: hungry shark evolution.jpg (45 KB, 512x250) Image search: [Google]
hungry shark evolution.jpg
45 KB, 512x250
Fun if you just want to go on a rampage as a shark.
>>
>>324035925
I like this game but it had a pretty weird pacing issues

Most of the time you got wrecked by the first boss, but if you managed to beat it you could beat the whole game pretty comfortably
>>
>>324037976
>He cant kill the slime on literally all runs if he reach slime

git gud faggot
>>
>>324035925
How in the fuck do I got the at Pixel Dungeon? I get absolutely wrecked every time I play it and barely make it a few floors down. What am I missing?
>>
>>324038458
Play warrior and upgrade your sword and use rooting seeds for the slime king use doors in your favor and thats pretty much it
>>
>>324038458
>Git gud at Pixel Dungeon

Goddamn phone pisses me off
>>
>>324038643
>He's a redneck weeb who doesn't have a phone and doesn't go out
>>
>>324038458
play quickly so if you don't get good items you can start again quickly

basically don't waste time on a run if you don't get decent armour in the first few floors
>>
>>324038172
As long as you get an earthroot (or whatever it is called) seed, you literally can't die at the slime boss.
>>
>>324038635
By using doors you basically mean funnel mobs through so I don't get surrounded, right?
>>
>>324038458
take it slow. git gud, dont fight everything if you don't have to. maybe watch youtube of someone
>>
>>324038806
Yes and also if you wait for a mob to open a door the turn he opens it you can have a guarantee hit
>>
File: RidiculousFishing.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
RidiculousFishing.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1280
Ridiculous Fishing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mOVjiPbMYI

It's great. No bullshit.

Still waiting for the Android port of DOWNWELL.
>>
I've only been playing emulated DOS games and SNES games, but there MUST be good mobile/tablet games, right? I've heard good things about pixel dungeon, so I'll check it out, but honestly I think I'd rather play DCSS or NetHack.

Any good strategy games? Or maybe... diablo clones, or something? Especially turn based strategy, I feel like the platform would really lend itself well to those games.
>>
>>324035925
Few anons mentioned Atomos in a recent driod thread.
Got it.
Love it.
Current highscore is some 2024 and the highest element is Chlorine.
But is it fun. Time game hard as balls.
>>
>>324036787
Do you have to be online to play? This is important, its why I dropped Puzzles and Dragons, Pokemon Shuffle, and Terra Battle.
>>
>>324039369
>Atomos
*Atomas
>>
>>324039369
13687 since I started a few days ago.
>>
>>324040419
Whaaaaaaaat
I've had it since Monday, played it on 2 days when travelling for maybe an hour or two altogether, do you actually play on your phone when at home?
>>
This is all you will ever need

100% free
>>
>>324039404

yep

game is also avaiable on PC and PS4 if that's more your speed
>>
>>324040672
I have it on my tablet. I play while I watch stuff on Netflix and I'm currently marathoning The 100 and 30 Rock and X-Files on the side

I'm going crazy waiting for school to start again next week and I've not been getting many hours at work, since I have a seasonal-ish job, January is our deadest month.

So I've been at home a lot, bored for like the last 3 weeks
>>
>>324035925
>playing Pixel Dungeon
>when there're few working nethacks even on market
casul
>>
>>324041941
What?
>>
File: nethack.png (53 KB, 1185x322) Image search: [Google]
nethack.png
53 KB, 1185x322
>>324042135
Nethack
>>
>>324039107
And a critical hit if you're an assassin.

I never get farther than 20 floors because of hunger. My fucking mania to explore the whole place is counter-prodductive in roguelikes.
>>
File: 1406930790018.jpg (31 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1406930790018.jpg
31 KB, 704x396
>grablue fantasy's english release comes out in March
I might just hop on the fun train and join everyone playing in JP. Is there going to be an english release or will the JP version simply be updated with an English-language setting?
>>
>>324039216
I think there are ports of NetHack and DCSS for android, but it's a complete hassle to play them without a proper keyboard.
>>
you should check out zenonia 1 which is not on playstore so pirate it . its really nice
>>
>>324042961
>lolis changed to manfaced hags
>main character is now a bald space marine
>>
The inotia games are great. Specifically 3 and 4.
>>
>>324043669

My fetish
>>
Crusader's Quest is pretty alright for a mobile game.
>>
Is mobile terraria worth it?

I just need something to occupy me when I'm out
>>
>>324035925
While I agree with >>324036796 there are some games made on mobile (And eventually ported to PC) that are actually worth playing.
Here's a list of what I've played so far.
>Space Marshals
>Oceanhorn (Came out on Steam I think)
>Implosion: Never Lose Hope
>VainGlory (I'm not really into MOBAs but it's cool for one or two games sometimes)
>The Room Series
>Knights of Pen and Paper
>Lost Within
>Tales From Deep Space
>Til Morning's Light
>Infinity Blade series
>iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA games (They're really different from the PSP version)
>Some Warhammer 40k games like Deatwatch (I think a PC version is coming though)
>>
>The Battle Cats
/thread
>>
>>324044819
>tfw my ex always bugged me with that god damn game
>>
>>324044337
No
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.