[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pirated this game, and I must say it is the BEST in the Mario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9
File: PJ.jpg (1017 KB, 1800x2272) Image search: [Google]
PJ.jpg
1017 KB, 1800x2272
Pirated this game, and I must say it is the BEST in the Mario & Luigi series

-the Combat is the best its ever been
-the bosses are HARD. trust me, they will kick your ass the first time you play through the game!
-side missions to make the game last
the giant paper fights are pretty fun
any of you waiting to buy it legit next week are in for a treat!
-the music, that fucking GOD-tier music
>>
>any of you waiting to buy it legit

No one.
>>
>>323924784
I want to buy it legit.
>>
DT>SSS>PJ=BIS>PiT
>>
It's immediately better than DT because it doesn't force tutorials on you for 3 hours.
>>
It's better than superstar? Really?
>>
>>323926064
it's not the worst but it's not the best either.
>>
SSS > BiS > PJ > DT > PiT

Seems about right.
>>
>>323924123
-The combat is most certainly not. The circles underneath the character's feet make it seem like they are dumbing the series down for retards.
-I haven't died, let alone lost to a single boss
-The toad missions are ass and you are a horrible person to lie to people
-The giant paper fights are basically tank fights with a rhythm game-esque recharging system
-The music is okay.

8/10, will likely replay if there is an unlocked hard mode like in Dream Team.
>>
>>323927924
>The combat is most certainly not. The circles underneath the character's feet make it seem like they are dumbing the series down for retards.
the circles will tell you which bro is getting attacked if you have easy mode on.
>>
>>323924123
Are bosses actually hard or do you guys not immediately use as many bros moves as you can?
>>
>>323928273
I wish it would turn off when you have easy mode off, because it's still there, pissing me off.
>>
>>323928279
the patterns are more difficult. it's also more difficult due to having to control 3 bros instead of 2.
>>
>>323924123
>, and I must say it is the BEST in the Mario & Luigi series
That's not saying much, infact that's not saying shit
>>
>>323924784
I'm going to buy it.
>>
>>323928350
then don't play easy mode.
>>
>>323924123
Is there still a fuck long tutorial?
>>
>>323929496
not OP but do you hate mario & luigi games?
>>
>>323924123
Pre-emptive bump for the moment, I got some complaints about the game, but no time to write them out.
>>
>>323929580
>reading comprehension
>>
>>323928350
The circles only indicate the row being attacked. Since Mario/Luigi and Paper Mario are on separate rows and their counters have different timings, it makes sense that they'd let you know which kind of counter you're going to have to use. Once you get past the first few areas, the enemies start having mostly attacks that target both rows at once so the targeting circle just shows up under all three characters.
>>
>>323924784
Waiting for my pre-order to come in.
>>
>>323929701
The complaints mainly boil down to the storyline and aesthetics.
I'm just saying this because typing out the flaws in a negative way can make people not want to buy it.
>>
>>323929496
How many cocks would you say you suck on a daily basis? Six? Seven?
>>
>>323930131
i fucking love dream team but i didn't enjoy the tutorials. seeing this game obviously indicates that they listen to feedback and thats something i really appreciate. the only complaints i have with paper jam were the ones you mentioned and some of the toad missions.
>>
>>323924123
I might preorder it for the paper crafts
>>
>>323929701
Alright, I'm back. Now, I do suggest that anon takes this with a grain of salt, as I haven't beaten the game yet, but I am far enough in to see what I've liked and not liked about the game so far. For reference, I'm fighting Paper Petey Piranha right now.

>Positives
Gameplay is solid. Granted, it's pretty fucking hard to fuck up this series in terms of gameplay, but I do feel the need to bring it up.

Music's not bad, but I haven't encountered an actual standout track yet.

Writing generally retains the series' trademark sense of humor.

>Negatives
Everything feels too easy. Perhaps it's because I'm a series veteran, but the battles only started to become challenging when I forced myself to not use items. I've only "lost" once so far, and that was when I was playing in the Latiku Arcade and being 5 levels under the suggested level to fight that version of Petey Piranha. I killed him somewhat easily on my second attempt though, and that was without using the items given to me for the fight. Perhaps this stems from the over-abundance of Full Health boxes that have been scattered about the world. Actually, even if that wasn't the case, you get so many items from fights alone that you should never be hurting for HP/BP/1-UPs to begin with.

Toad Hunting is the work of the devil, and I hope whoever's bright idea this was burns in acid for eternity. THIS IS THE WORST PADDING I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS IN A PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGAME RELEASE.

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO GO HUNTING AFTER THESE PAPER FUCKS AT EVERY OTHER TURN TO PROGRESS THE STORY. THE MINIGAMES FOR THEM ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE TO BOOT.

I suppose it's a small consolation that you can skip them if you repeatedly fail on one of them, but this is still the worst idea that I've seen in the game so far.

Papercraft battles just feel like they're there, and don't have much in the way of actual depth, like DT's Luigi fights.

Hit word limit, will finish.
>>
>>323932630
>will finish
please don't
>>
>>323924123

The music is easily the worst soundtrack Shimomura's ever made. She obviously phoned it in. There's an extremely low number of tracks so a lot of scenes and bosses get really inappropriate music too. Like the final Papercraft battle? It just uses the Bowser Castle field theme. Minigame boss fights against Koopalings get the regular upbeat minigame music, etc.

The bosses are generally fun though, but they're not quite as creative as Dream Team's.

The big turnoff for a lot of people is the purging of everything that's not the core Mario platformer cast/enemies though.
>>
>>323932965

I thought it was pretty telling that one of the main themes is literally a reused Kingdom Hearts song. I bet she thought no one would notice.
>>
>>323932965
>The music is easily the worst soundtrack Shimomura's ever made.
superstar saga probs has the worst soundtrack and it isn't bad.
>>
>>323929620
no most of it is optional
but there's still a lot of hand holding
>>
I take you've never played Superstar Saga OP?

Paper Jam is still pretty solid, I'd say it's 3rd best right below Bowser's Inside Story
>>
>>323929620

Instead of forcing you through a tutorial for everything, the game will instead tell you EVERY SINGLE TIME something new happens to go into the game guide and read the optional tutorial. And then hold that message for a few seconds just to spite you. And sometimes force you to do it anyway.
>>
>>323933880
BiS isn't as good as DT
>>
>>323924123
Can someone link me to a working cia of this game?
>>
The M&L series is the literal definition of hit or miss
>SSS-good
>PiT-shit
>BIS-good
>DT-shit
>PJ-good
looks like the next one will be shit guys.
>>
>>323933880
This.
What most people don't get is that the simplicity of SSS is one of the things that make it great.
>2 bros being bros, alone on an adventure
>no tutorial/plot spewing character like Starlow
>bros use bros moves in the over world and use those same moves in combat
>these moves are taught to them by other couples of bros (and sisters)
>only two buttons needed
>great open world, great characters, great humor, great minigames
I'm sorry but nothing beats SSS
>>
>>323934161
>>BIS-good
>>DT-shit
shit taste
>>
>>323934263
i enjoyed dream team because it done stuff like that. it was nice to just be controlling the bros and i enjoyed the beef bros.
>>
>>323924123
>-the Combat is the best its ever been
True.
>-the bosses are HARD. trust me, they will kick your ass the first time you play through the game!
Agreed. So far you're pretty spot on--
>-side missions to make the game last
Kill yourself.
>>
>>323932630
Continuing.

>Negatives
There hasn't been a single M&L universe character so far.
>Mario and Luigi aren't M&L characters
I'm referring to the characters introduced IN the series. I haven't seen a hint of anyone that's not a Toad, Yoshi or other mainline Mario character yet, and that just feels wrong. On the same note, Nabbit feels like he's there for the fuck of it also.

World design sucks. Maybe it gets better later on, but so far I've finished a few areas, and none of them have stuck out to me, or felt fun to traverse. The on-world paper gimmicks feel phoned in as well, but bitching about paper will be in my next point.

Paper. It's supposed to be this game's biggest selling point, "A lighthearted and whimsical journey through both the Mario and Luigi series, and the Paper Mario series" is how I'm sure it'll be marketed as. Except the paper feels completely perfunctory to the experience. Sure, Paper Mario can slip through gaps and shit, and there's a few paper gags throughout the story so far, but nothing has felt unique about it. So far, literally everything about the game has felt like a generic M&L game, with a paper-thin coating of paper, if you will excuse the terrible pun.

The most paper this game gets is Paper Mario's Triple attacks which are nice so far, a few tacked on Papercraft inventions required to progress through the game, and the Papercraft battles. There's just no charm in it, and that's the worst thing about this so far. This entire game so far has felt like a low-effort cashgrab to cash in on the Paper Mario license. Literally everything regarding paper in this game feels tacked on, or just doesn't have the spirit of the Paper Mario games. Paper Mario himself doesn't even have a gibberish voice like the brothers, he's just completely silent all the goddamn time, with a few expressions every now and again.

I guess I'm done with this autistic rant. If anons want to bitch at me about my opinion, I'll be here.
>>
>>323934769
But Paper Mario has never spoken.
>>
>>323934415
Yeah but DT had many things I hated
>tutorials during the entire game
>2D sections suck and are even worse than in BiS because they're split up so every section lasts like 1 minute
>bros attacks are only objects and the commands are too complex (I don't mean that they're hard but they feel uselessly complicated and bloated)
>like in BiS, you don't learn Bros Attacks but you just find them by collecting the pieces
>dream sections suck because they don't take advance of being, you know, Luigi's dreams (no nightmares, no ghost, no subconscious, no SMB2 references, etc)
>>
>>323932965
Wait, this is Shinomura? I honestly thought that they got a different composer or something. Shit, that takes my Music rating from a mixed positive to straight negative. What the fuck was she thinking?
>>
>>323934927
>Paper Mario has never spoken
Bullshit, he makes noises in the Paper Mario games all the goddamn time.
>>
Is there a version of Mario & Luigi Paper Jam out there where I won't have to use ntr? Link? The ntr menu causes the game problems.
>>
File: 88px-Starlow[1].png (16 KB, 88x120) Image search: [Google]
88px-Starlow[1].png
16 KB, 88x120
Guys, guys, I think we all know the real reason Paper Jam isn't as good as it could have been.
>>
>>323934943
tutorials i can give you but everything else i thought was improved.
>>323935136
yeah you can buy it and it will work.
>>
>>323935196
I've made a vow not to buy any 3ds games.
>>
>>323935194
Starlow is pretty mean to luigi and I don't appreciate that.
>>
>>323935194
she doesn't do anything tho.
>>
>>323935281
go to /vg/ and ask for help then fag.
>>
>>323935427
Already have,fag.
>>
>>323935584
why are you still here then? you big fag.
>>
>>323935281

So you have autism right?

>I want to play 3DS games
>B...but I won't buy them, baka!
>>
>>323932630
>standout track
I love Mt Brrr.

>THIS IS THE WORST PADDING I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS IN A PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGAME RELEASE.
I consider them a huge improvement over the previous two games' 2D segments, at least they're very short miniquests.

>>323934036
>And sometimes force you to do it anyway.
Once in the entire game for Battle Cards, which are a new mechanic.

>>323934263
SS is amazing but I applaud Alpha Dream for always striving to mix things up. I'd rather have that than a series that always plays it safe by never changing, even if some games are worse than others. Partners in Time is the worst in the series but still a good and fun game.

>>323934769
It's really not a crossover. Just see the Paper characters as the new original characters of this game, that's pretty much how they're treated.
>>
File: DONT LOOK AT ME.png (317 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
DONT LOOK AT ME.png
317 KB, 512x384
Am I the only one here who had to look up guides for some of the hidden toad quests?
>>
>>323936038
some of them were out of place but i never had to resort to a guide.
>>
>>323935281
>enjoy multiple games on a console
>actively decide not to support the developers of said games
There's something seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>323936038
The only thing I had to use a guide for in the whole game was the location of the Wellington Boots.
>>
>>323936651
My one purchase isn't enough to make a difference either way
>>
>>323936874
You are a sack of shit. This kind of thinking is the reason why we don't get Ace Attorney spinoffs anymore and the main series is digital-only.
>>
So can anyone tell me why people here hate partners in time? That game was my favorite out of all the M&L RPG games and no one seems to have exact reasons why?

I loved the 4 button mechanic for all the characters, the story was fantastic and actually merged past and present unlike paper jam which just throws a paper gimmick (even worse jses exact assets from sticker star) and doesn't even feature assets from other m&L games.
>>
>>323928279
There's much more punishment for failure and more contextual dodges and boss gimmicks.

For example the Larry and Ludwig fight has them also having Battle cards, meaning that as well as taking damage and in some cases being debuffed by their attacks, you're lending to their own buffing and attacking of you, they have cards that can do 60HP to all bros and block two attacks in their entirety, as well as buffing their own stats.

Using Bros moves is a good idea, sure, but it also doesn't earn you Star Points, which become pretty much vital in the later boss battles I've found.
>>
>>323935065
But he has a voice in Paper Jam too...
Although it sounds fucking weird honestly
>>
>>323937575
bros. moves do earn star points. the higher the rating you get the more star points. it still isn't very much if you don't have any gear that increases the amount of star points.
>>
>>323932630
Paper Petey is the turning point for difficulty in terms of Bosses, things get harder from there on out, although you aren't starved for items still.

Papercraft battles don't evolve massively, although some are interesting such as King Boo.
>>
>>323937897
It does? I hadn't even noticed compared to standard attacks, and I was excellenting 99% of the time because Rocket Blast and Dropchopper are easy to do
>>
>>323937894
I haven't heard it yet, then. I've had my sound up the entire time when playing, and I haven't heard a peep out of him, not even in the level up screen.
>>
>>323937503

I just remember it being sorta boring to me the whole way through. Also the final boss took forever to fucking die, I think.
>>
>>323924784
I'm buying it.
>>
>>323937503
i still like the game but it's my least favourite. reasons why i didn't like it:
areas felt too linear when compared to the previous game.
writing wasn't as good SSS
no villain interaction which made it feel like a generic alien invasion
got boring towards the end and at that point i started skipping fights
>>
>>323938179
That's another thing Ioved though, long boss fights that aren't impossible to beat make things seems interesting. You fall into this structure every turn and have to anticipate what the boss will do next. The slightest mistake can ruin the fight.

The only other game that gave me that feeling better than partners in time was Persona 3's final fight against nyx. Maybe persona 4 counts but the last fight from 3 really stuck out to me
>>
File: 1452724458848s.jpg (6 KB, 249x170) Image search: [Google]
1452724458848s.jpg
6 KB, 249x170
>>323937020
I don't care. Fuck you.
>>
>>323938413

Well, I hate overly long fights if all I have to do is repeat one or two things every turn.
>>
>>323924784
I am faggot
>>
>>323938578
You just described the Monster Hunter series perfectly.
>>
>>323935194
starlow is cute
>>
>>323937503
I don't hate it, but it's my least favorite and I can give you my reasons.

First off, it's short, like really short. It doesn't last 15 hours while SS is between 15 and 20, BIS is around 20 and DT and PJ easily break 30.

It's the only game in the series that lacks an overworld, and has Peach's Castle as a hub world instead. This makes sense in the context of the story and is a reference to how Mario 64 worked so it's not too bad in itself, but by comparison it leads to a weaker and less cohesive overall setting.

Most people dislike Bros Items replacing Bros Moves. While my favorite setup is neither, and it's actually the Bros Attacks from the next three games, I can see why they think like that. Tying special attacks to items rather than skill points is a little perplexing as a battle mechanic. I won't get into the 'natural extensions of the bros' overworld abilities vs attacking via items that trigger minigames' thing because I actually prefer the latter, but it's another thing.

Having four characters doesn't change things up that much in battle since you still have two turns and not four because of the babies being carried by the adults. What it does is making things easier because you have further attack power and two more healthbars should the bros go down. Paper Jam has Paper Mario in battle with the bros and can be hit alongside them, which I feel is a more balanced setup.

Some people disliked the Shroobs for being unintelligible save for the Elder Princess. I don't have a strong opinion on this either, but I do feel the plot was somewhat monotonous compared to SS. For instance, Princess Peach gets kidnapped at the very beginning and rescued at the very end (something not even Paper Jam does), and the collection sidequest (of the pieces of the Cobalt Star) spans the entire game rather than just a portion of it like the Beanstar, the Star Cures and the Ultibed (or not having one entirely like Paper Jam).
>>
>>323938657

Yeah. I've never been able to get into it because of that.
>>
>>323937503

>Tone wanders aimlessly between silly and serious, doing neither well.
>Bros items are much less creative than bros attacks.
>Game doesn't very many interesting things with time travel, despite the game being about time travel.
>Short
>Repetitive puzzles, every one has you throwing those babies.
>Inflated HP for bosses. Their attacks aren't particularly hard to dodge or damaging, so it's just a boring slog.
>Boss gimmicks like the one where you have to break like seven eggs to make it vulnerable. This doesn't make it harder, it just drags the fight out.
>Shroobs are lame-ass villians.
>Four character combat is basically two characters, except you press a different button for hammers.
>You play as babies. Nobody wants to play as babies

That's why I don't like it anyways.
>>
>>323937503
It's a RPG with no sidequests. Think it over for a second.
>>
>>323938121
You can hear it during the intro animation for trio attacks, and when you're using the trio hammer in the overworld sometimes too.
>>
>>323924123
fuck off shill, it's shit don't remind me of it
>>
>>323939405
thats just mario
>>
>>323939405
That's Mario m8, not Paper Mario.
>>
Nah, I disagree. The Gameplay, writing and music are as amazing as ever, maybe even better, but the plot took a major step back, the overworlds aren't as interesting as previous games in the series and there's just too many toad missions.
Still really fun though, better than Partners in Time at least.
>>
I haven't played Sticker Star yet, but I think Mario is silent in that one too? Otherwise they just did it to make Paper Mario stand out from the "real" Mario.
>>
>>323935065
He never makes noises in Paper Mario, he only gestures or does silly motions to indicate what he's talking about, just like in SMRPG.
>>
I disagree, I think it's the second worst.

It just feels like Dream Team 2.0 but without the amazing music and cool dream environments.

Even the giant Luigi battles and their wonky gyro controls were better than the papercraft ones.
>>
>>323924123
>tfw its just mario and luigi dream team with some no sprites and battle system tweaks

I like it more then dream but not by much.
7-8/10 would pirate.
>>
>>323940353
meant new sprites,point stands though its basically a slightly improved version of dream team
>>
>>323924123
My only doubt is the story, does it deliver?
The koopalings are fun but them and Bowser being the 90% of the bosses sounds a little bland on chart.
>>
>>323940920
Haha no. It's literally just Bowser(s) stealing the show again.
>>
>>323940920
You fight Bowser once as the final boss and then he fuses with Paper Bowser to become Bowser wearing shiny paper robot armor.

>Shiny RoboBowser

I'm not joking.
>>
>>323940920

If anything there's not enough Bowser and Koopaling bosses.

Instead you get to fight the Standard Mario Boss Lineup(tm). Hope you like Petey Piranha and King Boo, because you're going to have to fight them twice and thrice respectively in paper and non paper forms!
>>
>>323940920
you fight petey piranha bowser, king boo bowser, king bob-omb bowser, paper mario paper bowser, pokey bowser duo, goomba bowser, wizard bowser, asian bowser, beaner bowser etc
>>
>>323924123
Should I just skip DT for now? I started it, but it feels baby-tier boring.
>>
>>323941307
But you only fight King Boo once.
>>
>>323940920
Imagine something similar to the first Paper Mario but without a hub town to return to. You traverse an environment, get harassed by the Bowsers/the Juniors/the Kameks/the Koopalings, sometimes fight them, you make your way to end and fight a regular boss/a papercraft boss/both, then you get scenes showing what the villains and the kidnapped princesses are doing and you go on to the next area. The characters are pretty well-written and it's not as simple as just getting from Peach's Castle to Bowser's Castle because the world map isn't that linearly laid out meaning there are little twists on your destinations here and there. I know the bosses don't sound like much on paper (heh), but the battles are actually a ton of fun, and I don't know about you, but I loved seeing a whole team of Charging Chucks, King Boo and King Bob-omb in Mario & Luigi.
>>
>>323941443
it picks up at the second area.
>>
My most pressing concern is why the box arts keep fucking LOOKING THE SAME
>>
>>323941307

I really only care about the enemy's attack patterns being really difficult and cleverly designed like they were in DT. Who the enemies are doesn't really matter that much. I'm already going into the game knowing it's 90% reused assets. As long as the gameplay is unique and fun I don't really mind.
>>
>>323941783
We even got lucky with the first two games, could've got the Japanese box arts that already looked the same.
>>
>>323941443

It's worth it just because the battles get really difficult and intense later on. like not even half-way through the game I was dying to bosses pretty regularily. Also the music and atmosphere is miles better than Paper Jam.
>>
>>323941837
The attack patterns are even better. You can't move around during counterattacks like you could in the Dreamworld, but they're still really creative and tougher than DT's real world attack patterns.
>>
>>323941837
it's unique and fun yes. paper mario being here allows new ways to counter enemies and bosses and it feels great.
>>
>>323932630

>Everything feels too easy. Perhaps it's because I'm a series veteran, but the battles only started to become challenging when I forced myself to not use items. I've only "lost" once so far, and that was when I was playing in the Latiku Arcade and being 5 levels under the suggested level to fight that version of Petey Piranha

>Grinding in a Mario game

I've been 10-15 levels below most of the bosses in the game. About to face the final boss now at level 27. The challenge level is just right, I always lose at least a couple times against each boss since most of them can kill me in one attack.
>>
>>323924123
I'm buying that shit legit. I'm not a poor fag. Plus, I want to support series like Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi.
>>
>>323942413
Paper Mario's dead anon.
>>
>>323941098
>Implying Bowser in an Iron Man suit wasn't the hypest shit
>mfw he countered my Trio Attack with his own
>>
>>323940084
Nah, he does say wahoo in TTYD but only in cutscenes. Such as the Glitz Pit victories. He doesn't have distinct speech like Mario and Luigi do, but he does have vocal gestures in that game. In Paper Jam he doesn't however.
>>
>>323934769
>nabbit
his entire concept is being there just for the hell of it, stealing shit.

I enjoyed Popple in SSS i was hoping for a character like him to be that faggot who steals your shit.
>>
>>323949732
But Popple is a chump, Nabbit is really freaking cool.
>>
File: Just e teensy bit mad.gif (1 MB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
Just e teensy bit mad.gif
1 MB, 250x208
>>323940920
>You can increase the timer on king bomb omb
This made me so fucking mad, Make it a fucking rush fest and make every second fucking count, Or atleast make the increase timer attack progressivly harder to perfect. I was so hype when he stood before and just went "Tick Tock"
>>
File: Pleasant.jpg (54 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
Pleasant.jpg
54 KB, 640x718
>>323950330
>He helps you out in battles with his own bro attacks the final time you meet him at bowsers castle
What a fucking bro
>>
>>323950674
Really? I didn't even know you could do that.
Not that it mattered though, he's possibly the easiest boss in the game.
>>
>>323949732
>>323950763
>>323950330
I wish Nabbit had gotten dialogue like the Koopalings. I don't think he should have been a silent character.
>>
>>323951461
He isnt silent tho, He makes noises and such when you chase him, In a way he's just like the bros, And its probably why he can even perform the bro attacks to begin with.
>>
Superstar > Bowser > Partners > Paper Jam > Brain Cancer > Dream Team
>>
File: Nice one.jpg (43 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
Nice one.jpg
43 KB, 500x294
>>323952168
Here's your reply
>>
>>323934036
It will only force you to do it for Battle Cards, which are a new mechanic.
>>
File: 19.gif (786 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
19.gif
786 KB, 400x367
>Tfw everyone shits on PiT being the worst, but it's my favorite
>>
>>323952410
It's fine, anon, just keep in mind that almost the entirety of the fanbase likes every game despite personal preferences. That's way more than most other fanbases manage to do and a sign that every game is solid.
>>
>>323952410
I'm sorry to hear that. I know the feeling when it comes to other stuff (it sucks liking things, characters, etc that are among the hated in a series) so I know it's tough. While I feel Partners in Time is just alright, it's not a bad game and if anyone likes it, it's cool.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.