[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Left her grieving husband because he didn't want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
File: Toriel.png (2 KB, 206x234) Image search: [Google]
Toriel.png
2 KB, 206x234
>Left her grieving husband because he didn't want to kill all humans.

How could anyone feel bad for killing this psychopath?
>>
this game is shit
>>
either OP is supremely retarded among all supreme retards or this is the single worst b8 thread of january
>>
kill yourself underfag
>>
File: 1451620123204.jpg (641 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451620123204.jpg
641 KB, 1200x1200
Bait.
>>
If you'd like to make fun of people playing this game

Twitch / RoxKinoske
>>
>>323877503
I'll make fun of you
Anon is a poopyhead
Haha
>>
Fuck off faggot
>>
Fine, I will take the bait. Toriel left her husband because he killed humans in the first place, which she didn't believe in doing. Asgore just didn't give a shit, and thought that only with seven souls would he be able to unite the worlds.
>>
>>323877248

/thread
>>
Another shitty game that will be forgotten in a couple of months.
>>
File: _V_.jpg (23 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
_V_.jpg
23 KB, 600x512
>>323878060
>Toriel left her husband because he killed humans in the first place, which she didn't believe in doing.

>But still wanted him to go through with his plan of killing more humans.
>>
>>323877379
Spider Dance is cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi2FOXsCIpY
>>
>>323878212

She wanted him to cross the barrier with the first soul he got and get the rest instead of playing sit and wait.
>>
>>323878212
Are you being deliberately dense? She didn't want him to kill all humans, she was pointing out how shitty and wishy washy he was being, because he could have taken the first soul, used it to cross the barrier, then kill enough humans to break the barrier. The fact he didn't, proves he didn't actually care about freeing he monsters OR killing humanity. He just wanted to give the monsters hope, while praying enough humans wouldn't come down, so he wouldn't have to go to war.

This is fucking basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>323877126
>>323878212
>>323878327
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR AUTISTIC DISCUSSION ABOUT SOME FURRY CHARACTER FROM A GAME MAKER GAME MADE BY A HACK
HOLY SHIT, FUCK OFF
>>
>>323877770
Damn
>>
>>323878212
No matter what, chicks dont like guys who leave a task half done.
>>
>>323878401
So you liked the game?
>>
>>323878382

So again, she left him because he didn't want to kill more people or start a war.
>>
>>323878401
Someone's mad that mommy didn't give them enough good boy points today.
>>
File: tumblr_o0dtqhxcv41rhxdvdo1_540.png (121 KB, 540x681) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0dtqhxcv41rhxdvdo1_540.png
121 KB, 540x681
Marrying this gote!
>>
>>323878496
No. She didn't even think about that till after she left him. She left him when he declared war on humanity. This was spelled out, plain as day.
>>
>>323878550

too old
>>
>>323877379
https://static1.e621.net/data/df/60/df60cb8dc68c77ca6cbfe9ab327a2d41.png
>>
>>323878578
>She left him when he declared war on humanity.

>He doesn't go to war with humanity.
>She doesn't come back and finds a new reason to flake.

Fuck this cunt, who's wishy washy now?
>>
>>323878401
And yet you came into an Undertale thread to do what exactly...?
>>
>>323878614
I want to buy a Spider Donut
>>
>kidnaps you and tries to control you via stockholm syndrome

Of course I killed her.
>played the game
>got special dialogue for doing genocide run first
>then got special dialogue for doing genocide twice in a row
>then uninstalled
>>
>>323878712
Well, genocide is the superior play through, so you got your money's worth.
>>
File: Undertale Ending.png (18 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Undertale Ending.png
18 KB, 1920x1080
>>323878712
>not doing Genocide then True Pacifist
>>
>>323877126
Do you think Toriel has a nice, plump udder under her dress?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 433x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 433x340
>>323878401
>>
>>323878880
...bigger
>>
She didn't want him to kill anyone and the first soul was gained by their adopted child committing suicide. It was already done and there was nothing they could do about it.

She actually wanted him to use the first soul to cross the barrier then collect more souls from a graveyard or some shit, from people who were already dead, because human souls persist a while after death.
>>
>see this cow being posted by months
>get to play it today
>just unceremoniously kill her, she gives some exp and that's it

uh, was that it?
>>
>>323878712
>kidnaps you and tries to control you via stockholm syndrome

this desu senpaitachi

only think I thought during that whole intro segment was 'what a shady bitch' which was confirmed when she did not care at all about what you wanted and was just like NO I'M YOUR MOM NOW DEAL WITH IT OR I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU INTO SUBMISSION

only monster I even felt a bit bad about killing was papyrus and even then that nigger shouldn't start fights he can't finish.
>>
>>323878712
>>323879127
>not falling for the stockholm syndrome
It was adorable.
It just seemed like she wanted a kid.
>>
>>323879259
ok rapist
>>
>>323878212
>But still wanted him to go through with his plan of killing more humans

Nope. Toriel simply wanted him to take the first human soul he could get, go through the barrier, and bring the souls of more evil humans to the underground to give to the other monsters.

Toriel is against killing humans unless they were evil beings to begin with.
>>
>>323879059
try seeing what happens if you spare her
>>
>>323879417
>rapist
what?
>>
>>323879017
Asriel took that soul.
>>
>>323877126
>he didn't want to kill all humans.
Are you retarded? She left him BECAUSE he wanted to kill humans.
>>
>>323879491
>not wanting to be rapist
>>
File: Miraak_Apocrypha.png (698 KB, 1366x505) Image search: [Google]
Miraak_Apocrypha.png
698 KB, 1366x505
HMMMMMMMMMMM

WHO ELSE HAVE I HEARD OF THAT TAKES YOUR SOULS RIGHT WHEN YOU'VE FINISHED KILLING THE ENEMY?
>>
>>323879535
In a fit of rage and grief, but in reality, Asgore did not want such things at all. She left everyone at their weakest moment
>>
>>323879568
I'd never want to do that.
It's no fun if only I have fun.
>>
>OP asks a stupid question about a game that has literally nothing to do with it's quality or asking if people liked it
>First response is "this game is shit" follow by others saying the same thing.

Both groups are retarded. Why the fuck did you come to a thread like this if you hate the game? You have like 150 threads on /v/ alone to choose from, plus the rest of the internet, and real life.
>>
>>323879989
it fun when you win, its no fun if you lose so be the winner
>>
>>323878880
Just imagine how much it's swelled after Asriel died
>>
>>323880021
It's just butthurt anon. Everyone is mad over others enjoying a game, so they look for any possible way to yell about how much they hate everything.
>>
>>323880143
Raping is not winning.
Making your partner feel good is winning.
>>
>>323877770
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>323878854
that's not true pacifist though
true pacifist is the pacifist ending with no genocide completion beforehand
>>
>>323879509
Yeah, what's your point? Chara killed themselves specifically so that Asriel could have a human soul and go through the barrier, but then Asriel got the shit kicked out of him and died as well.

So, Asgore then had the SAME human soul available to him but decided to do nothing with it rather then carry on the tragedy.
>>
>>323878854
This stung pretty bad desu I played my first run genocide cus I heard so much shit about it and then played again to get pacifist ending after seeing those goofy bastards do their thing and be dumb and gay it really hurt seeing that now I feel like a puss dude
>>
>>323880641
I don't think the soul popped back out, I think it went with Asriel when he died. When Asgore pulls up the souks, there's no red one.
>>
>>323878712
you didn't get to fight asgore or omega flowey!
>>
>>323877126
The character, much like the rest of the writing, is just dumb as shit
>Find a random lost child
>Threaten it with danger
>Pacify it by asserting it is helpless and should hold out for you to save them
>Fucking abandon them in the middle of god knows where
>Take them into your home after he stumbles his way over, barely fighting off murderous monsters out to kill him (which she fucking knows about, considering all the precedent)
>When the victim is sufficiently intimidated and pacified... oh whoops, looks like he still wants to get the fuck out of here and the fuck away from me
>Better layer on some more threats and then try to beat the shit out of him

Grade A psychopath right there.
>>
untertale isn't just a game
>>
File: Undertale Ending 2.png (18 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Undertale Ending 2.png
18 KB, 1920x1080
>>323880481
They play out exactly the same except for the after credits scene. There is no reason to differentiate them outside of the relevant part.
>>
Toriel = /cm/
Undyne = ?
Alphys = /a/
Asgore = /out/
Flowey = /v/
Sans = /vr/
Papyrus = /ck/
Mettaton = /tv/ & /fa/
Burgerpants = /r9k/
Napstablook = /mu/
Gaster = /x/
Aaron = /fit/
Temmie = [s4s] & /biz/
Royal guards = /y/
>>
>>323877248
>I have never played this game
>I only repeat the memesters on /v/
>>
>>323881156
you really reached for a lot of these
i also dont think you know what good writing is
>>
>>323882534
>Undyne = ?
She would go to /a/, but would leave after everybody telling her she has shit taste (most of the time Alphys), them she would move to /k/ and sometimes lurk /ck/, probably called Papyrus underage at some point
>>
>>323882534
Undyne /a/
Alphys /c/

FTFY
>>
>>323882893
Alphys being a gigantic sperg on /a/ while posting on /c/ makes more sense
>>
>>323880964
You didn't play genocide at all, huh?

When Asriel died he turned to dust like all monsters do. His dust scattered over a flowerbed of buttercups, the same poisonous golden flowers that Chara used to kill themselves. He later returned as Flowey when Alphys decided to infuse the flowers with determination because she had no idea what she was doing.

Both the first (red) human soul and body were recovered, but having had enough tragedy Asgore decided to store the soul rather then absorb it. The body was laid to rest in a coffin in the basement of the castle as well, where the bodies of the other humans would later be put.

Asgore's declaration of war and 'kill all humans' was not genuine but Toriel left him for it and took both Chara's body and soul with her to the Ruins to give them a proper burial, right on the exact spot where you start the game.

Chara explicitly states they were brought back to life by the player's power and determination, and that the purpose of their reincarnation was power itself. Chara and Frisk are one in the same but player input determines the character's nature from that point forward.
>>
>>323881156
Really, ALL of the cast suffers from mental illness of some kind.

>Toriel: Mother that lost her child, now desperating seeking to fill the void
>Undyne: Obsessive compulsive disorder where she has to do everything to the extreme.
>Alphys: Autism.
>Asgore: Self justifying murderer.
>Flowey: Complete psychopath.
>Sans: Socially outcast bad joke geek.
>Papyrus: Egotistical to the point of nearing god complex.

The list goes on and on.
Hell, its why a child can choose willingly to go around and kill all of the monsters if they want to, cause of how mentally retarded they are.
>>
>>323884317
>socially outcast bad joke geek
what

how did you come to this conclusion
>>
File: 318430-elder_god.jpg (12 KB, 320x271) Image search: [Google]
318430-elder_god.jpg
12 KB, 320x271
>>323879712
Technically He did it first
>>
>>323882640
Not really. They just looked at it from a different point of view.
>>
>>323882534
>no /u/ undertale
shit game
shit series
shit characters
shit everything
fuck this
>>
>>323877126
>tfw I absolutely adored goatmom in the demo
>then the full game came out and showed that she was a cunt and that Toby was pushing degeneracy even though Asgore did nothing wrong
at least all the monsters reject Toriel as a leader in the neutral ending where she tries to get back on the throne
I can't even like her anymore
>>
>>323885846
Nice opinions you have there m80.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.