[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which game is better, League of Legends or Dota 2? Which is more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 45
File: jannapost_original.jpg (232 KB, 1286x854) Image search: [Google]
jannapost_original.jpg
232 KB, 1286x854
Which game is better, League of Legends or Dota 2? Which is more newb friendly? Which will decrease my chances of getting laid less?
>>
LoL plays like world of warcraft

dota plays like realm reborn
>>
>>323876392
Queen of /v/
>>
>>323876392
Dota is the original game that LoL copied.

Dota 2 is the closest spiritual successor to the game and is maintained by the guy who was in charge of the original Dota game.

Dota 2 is also free to play and comes with all the heroes that you do not need to purchase.
>>
File: 1374016056250.jpg (241 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
1374016056250.jpg
241 KB, 1280x851
yeah nice. jessica nigri thread now
>>
They're the same game
>>
>>323876392
Heroes of the Storm.
>>
>>323876392
LoL is more newb friendly. As a result you might have a better sex life. Probably not though.

Frankly I've played the original Dota, LoL, and Dota 2. I personally prefer LoL's mechanics. I fucking said it.
>>
>>323878356
more like lack of mechanics lmfao
>>
>>323877776
League heroes are more complex than Dota 2 heroes with a few obvious exceptions like Invoker and heroes with micromanagement (Meepo, Sylla etc.) but Dota 2 has much more game mechanics so even if you play a hero with only one activateable skill you can still get destroyed pretty easily.

LoL is much more focused on teamplay

LoL is a game of millimeters, every little thing you do has to be perfect at a high rating which means you can effectively lose a whole game because of a small mistake. This applies only to very high ratings but you get the point. In Dota 2 is a bit more comeback friendly unless you get absolutely destroyed

LoL is stupidly popular, it has something like a hundred million players per month so it's a pretty normie thing so it shouldn't decrease your chances of getting laid because in certain countries it's pretty much the only game that is played

>is maintained by the guy who was in charge of the original Dota game.
So is League of Legends
>>
>>323876392
How can your chances of getting laid decrease if they are already 0?
From here on you can only go up man
>>
>>323876392

Overall Dota 2, although League has good aspects as well. Dota 2 is more complex overall, but LoL has more fluid characters...

League is more noob friendly mechanics wise for the most part, but it has a much higher entry barrier due to amount of grinding required.

They're both about the same on the last.
>>
>>323876392
>Which game is better
Dota 2

>Which is more newb friendly?
LoL

>Which will decrease my chances of getting laid less?
LoL has more of the gurrl gaymurr crowd, so probably that
>>
>>323877914
Nigri is gross.

Gross!
>>
>>323878674
>LoL is much more focused on teamplay
And here's where we know you're legitimately retarded

>LoL is a game of millimeters, every little thing you do has to be perfect at a high rating which means you can effectively lose a whole game because of a small mistake. This applies only to very high ratings but you get the point. In Dota 2 is a bit more comeback friendly unless you get absolutely destroyed
And if you're seriously pitching this as a good thing, you're even more retarded.
>>
File: Xj_v9-6m.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Xj_v9-6m.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>323878819
whatever I'd still fuck it. maybe get a forehead job while i'm at it.
>>
>>323876392
Fuck off to reddit and /vg/, you assfaggots playing faggot
>>
>>323878864
I see that reading comprehension isn't your strongest talent.

I wasn't saying it's a good thing I was just pointing out how it is. Next time read the post more carefully before replying
>>
>>323876392
Dota2 is the deeper and more complex game.
LoL is more newb friendly, at the same time unlike Dota you gotta pay to unlock heroes and grind a lot (or pay) to unlock in-game buffs, so you might find yourself outpacing your account if you're a quick learner.
Dota has the least amount of female players percentage, tied with EVE I think. So there's that.
>>
>>323879202
>I see that reading comprehension isn't your strongest talent.
Clearly this was directed at yourself, because you don't seem to know what the word "if" means
>>
>>323877914
god she is so fucking ugly jesus christ
>>
Lurkin' till all people that get triggered by nigri posting arrive, and laugh at the jealousy.
>>
>>323878674
>LoL
>more focused on teamplay
Everything else in your post is a pretty valid analysis but this really couldn't be much further from the truth
>>
>>323879585
/cgl/ please go.
>>
>>323879740
But it's true. I've played both games for years at a fairly high rating and paid attention to the competitive scene.

For example, in Dota 2 if one of your teammates is being absolutely useless you still have a pretty good chance of winning but in LoL the chances of winning are much smaller in such a case. Pretty much everything in LoL is a team effort whereas in Dota 2 the hard carry usually wants to farm alone until he has some items while his team just make sure he has the chance to farm
>>
>>323880040
fuck /cgl/.
Nigri's costumes are fine but her balding+bulbous tits+flat ass+horrendous personality and voice are plenty enough reason to hate her.
>>
>>323877776
DotA All Stars was not the original game, it was a simplified AoS with a mashup of heroes from other maps.

Dota 2 is maintained by one of the guys that was in charge of DotA, while the work of many others was just stolen as they were ignored.
>>
>>323880203
>Nigri's costumes are fine
I mean if you wanna have a wank then sure but they're not really good for anything else than fapbait
>>
>League

>no courier
>barely any microing ever needed
>low cd low mana spam fest
>no losing gold when you die like what the fuck
>no turn rate
>barely any active items
>shittiest fog of war
>no highground
>map as simple as it can be
>same fucking metagame for the last 7 years
>champions get DESIGNATED roles and any other way of playing is insta nerfed
>Morello
>Pendragon
>>
>Ugly
>fake tits
>balding
>Huge forehead
>shit personality
>>
>>323880046
>For example, in Dota 2 if one of your teammates is being absolutely useless you still have a pretty good chance of winning but in LoL the chances of winning are much smaller in such a case.
You're analyzing it with the worst case players scenario, and not the best. That's not how assess things in a competitive game made to be played at a high level. If that was how it worked, both games would be considered broken messes because pubstompers exist.

When both games are played competitively at a high level with competent and organized teams, Dota has a ton more room to reward teamwork. There are more heavy buffs and disables for other people to play off of, more "wombo combo" synergy abilities, and the combinations that provide the most reward for teamwork and require a lot of organization to use properly without just screwing your teammates over (stuff like ethereal form, for example).

But, if you want to take it to the lower-skill bracket, I'd say LoL still has less teamwork focus because the game's champion design is a lot more streamlined and plug and play. You don't need as much team synergy in able to reach your full power. The type of teamwork you're pitching LoL as having by saying one person can't carry is comparable to tug of war, it's combining numbers and forces to overwhelm rather than filling each other's strengths and weaknesses and forming powerful special case synergies.

In a team-based strategy game, I wouldn't say that counts as anywhere near as much of "teamwork."
>>
neither is better
league is more newb friendly and normie girls are more likely to play it than dota
>>
>>323876392
If you want a MOBA which feels like an actual game then probably Smite. Both LoL and Dota are just clicking: The games.
>>
>>323876672
this better be ironic you fucking whipper snapper
>>
>>323876392

Neither, the community for both is fucking abyssmal. Every game has a community that treats new players like shit and everything that ever happens is everyone but their fault.
>>
File: 7798.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
7798.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>323876392
>>
File: every assfaggots debate ever.png (324 KB, 825x920) Image search: [Google]
every assfaggots debate ever.png
324 KB, 825x920
>>
>>323880883
Sounds like you're just a shitter. Of course they'll treat you like shit if you ruin their game by being a retard
>>
File: choiseulkigstar2013slayer.jpg (95 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
choiseulkigstar2013slayer.jpg
95 KB, 1024x682
Leauge of legends is easier. by far. much more noob friendly. It's less punishing for mistakes, has get out of jail free abilities (flash), and higher passive gold income, higher passive hp/mana regen, shorter ability cooldowns.

Dota2 causes you to lose gold on death (to a point), no get away free abilities so positioning and paying attention is much more mandatory, and passive gold income is less, so you have to try harder to last hit or risk falling behind. less passive regen, and higher cooldown, but higher impact abilities. Leauge is about spamming abilities and chipping your opponents HP until you believe them to be within your alpha (first strike) kill range, then flashing onto them and attempting a kill. Dota is similar in which chipping can come into play, but if your positioning, timing, and coordination are right you can end up taking someone full to 0 in a bout with your lane partner.

albeit these things seem bad at first, but it adds depth to the game. it forces you to be more conscious of what's happening around you, and plan your moves much further into the future and or have contingency plans.
>>
>>323880661

>Dota 2

>no region lock
>most of the hero pool is braindead and easy to play (PA, Slark, Juggernaut, pretty much any carry Pudge, Warlock, Auroth etc etc etc)
>use one ability a minute because of restricitive mana costs and cooldowns
>losing gold when you die, snowball much?
>turn rate
>too many actives and limited actives like drums
>shitty pathing like brood war tier bad
>no bushes
>overdesigned map
>literal 2004 game design still being used
>fun heroes like techies get gutted because of qq
>icefraud
>gaben
>>
>>323881068

Everyone treats everyone like shit in ASSFAGGOTS, regardless of being good or not.
>>
>>323876392
>Which game is better
Dota 2 by far
>Which is more newb friendly
League though really neither game is. They both require you to learn a ton of hero skills, item builds, and gameplay mechanics.
>Which will decrease my chances of getting laid less
League by far unless you're gay
>>
File: waldo.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
waldo.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
anyone know what happened to this cosplayer? is she still upset that the default skin was changed?
>>
>>323881227
That's not true. I never get flamed because I don't feed my ass off ever
>>
>>323881151
>Pudge Warlock Auroth
>braindead
Nigga you serious.

>losing gold
>snowball
Because killing the leading hero and making him lose most of the gold he was snowballing with somehow encourages snowballs?

>turn rate
>bad thing
There's a reason it's called League of Gapclosers you know, and it's the lack of turn rates.

After careful examination, I call bait.
>>
>>323878674
This has to be a bait post
>>
League
DotA2 for the tutorials and the fact that people dont treat normals as life or death
League

Valvedrones need to realise that shoving more mechanics into a game for the sake of having more mechanics doesnt make the game good, it does the complete opposite.

There's people that enjoy fun and play Insurgency, and then there's people who think you can only play ArmA and because you have to read the wiki and watch streams/guides to learn the most basic and useless mechanics that its somehow more skilled and a better game.
>>
>>323881151

>most of the hero pool is braindead and easy to play (PA, Slark, Juggernaut, pretty much any carry Pudge, Warlock, Auroth etc etc etc)
topkek
>use one ability a minute because of restricitive mana costs and cooldowns
i.e. don't spam like retard but think
>losing gold when you die, snowball much?
i.e. don't make retarded mistakes, get punished for when you make them
>turn rate
the reason why dota 2 has both ranged and melee carries, unlike your shit game without turn rates where the ranged can kite melee
>too many actives and limited actives like drums
you mean more options?
>shitty pathing like brood war tier bad
brood war tier bad? wat
>no bushes
why have brainless bushes when you can have much more complex set of trees, highgrounds and fog that can be altered
>overdesigned map
explain
>literal 2004 game design still being used
not true, changed 3 times so far
>fun heroes like techies get gutted because of qq
one and only thing I agree with you
>>
>>323878674
>he thinks Guinsoo does anything anymore

LMAO
JUST LMAO
>>
>>323881325
This is the reason why I can never get into MOBA games .

>the only way you should get better at playing the game is by playing against bots until you get the core gameplay down. Once you learn what each hero can do and what you need to focus on doing, then jump online with friends.
> not games will never teach you how to be good enough to appease your teammates because human players are of course going to act differently then NPCs.
>you get shit on by everyone.

That or I just suck and I don't get it.
>>
>>323881059
>less balance

>>>less balance
>'no real incentive' - lists two

>worst community

>>>than league of toxic

???
>>
>>323881727
>Valvedrones need to realise that shoving more mechanics into a game for the sake of having more mechanics doesnt make the game good, it does the complete opposite.

what dota mechanics are like this?
>>
>>323881727
>need to realise that shoving more mechanics into a game for the sake of having more mechanics doesnt make the game good, it does the complete opposite.

sounds like every league of legends champion design
>>
>>323881727
When was the last time Dota ADDED a mechanic? That's right, never. Now shut the fuck up you goddamn retard.
>>
>>323881836
It specifically says that League's community is just as bad as dota2's, just with fewer brs and cykas.

Are you willfully stupid, or just a retard?
>>
>>323876392
What of her pics shows her cleavage the best/
>>
>>323881727
>shoving more mechanics into a game for the sake of having more mechanics doesnt make the game good, it does the complete opposite.
Yeah, it'd be pretty shitty if the game actually did any of that
>>
>implying you woudlnt fuck her given a chance

/v/irgins
>>
How is League even better too Dota in anyway, I came from League.

>it's easier

You actually can't see any of your ally or enemy champions ability descriptions in-game.

I bet that most knowledge of abilities come from either in the client out of game or from the WIKIA. Which is laughable.

Too call it noob friendly is crazy when Dota has in-game guides which you can click and it tells you what to assign, telling you how to play the game is a different story because if you're forced to learn from a 3rd party guide/player/forum then the damage is done - might as well do it for any game if you're gonna read some paragraphs.
>>
File: Rubick.png (57 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
Rubick.png
57 KB, 256x144
>>323876392
Until LoL has someone as fun or has an interesting spel like this bastard, I'll stick with DOTA.
>>
>>323882250
doesn't she has actual stds.
>>
>prefer dota, but play both games because they're on totally opposite ends of the spectrum so they each have their own distinct appeals and playing both helps keep each of them fresh and exciting
Anyone else?
>>
>>323877776
>Dota 2 is the closest spiritual successor to the game and is maintained by the guy who was in charge of the original Dota game.
Wrong.

Icefrog the brand name != Icefrog

enjoy your AP items and cooldown reductions cucklet
>>
Reminder that leaving mods/custom maps status was a mistake.

ALL standalone mobas are gutter trash
>>
>>323882739
Icefrog from DotA is Icefrog from Dota 2 you fucking retard.

>>323882807
this thread may not be for you senpai
>>
File: 1388951847158.jpg (95 KB, 450x423) Image search: [Google]
1388951847158.jpg
95 KB, 450x423
>>323877914
>>
>>323881727
>shoving more mechanics into a game for the sake of having more mechanics doesnt make the game good, it does the complete opposite.

Like what league does with every new champion?
>>
File: 1371321651028.jpg (57 KB, 423x434) Image search: [Google]
1371321651028.jpg
57 KB, 423x434
>>323878910
>>
>>323882672
Yep. I exclusivly play ARAM with my friends, but can't fathom how anyone would prefer the normal game mode over Dota 2.
>>
>>323883063
that hairline... wtf
>>
File: aWmXlcF.jpg (23 KB, 273x467) Image search: [Google]
aWmXlcF.jpg
23 KB, 273x467
>>323882250
>>
>>323876392
DUDE IMPLANTS LMAO
>>
>>323881965
techies caused damage types to be removed and added.
>>
>>323883129
>dyes hair for cosplay
>gotta bleach it every time she needs to go from dark -> light
Not much of a mystery
>>
>>323882868
>Icefrog from DotA is Icefrog from Dota 2 you fucking retard.
*was until TI4, when he was fired because Gabe blamed him for the negative reaction to the finals from the community, not realizing it was caused by Valve setting up chink vs chink finals, not the memepush strategy
>>
>>323881727
>There's people that enjoy fun and play Insurgency, and then there's people who think you can only play ArmA and because you have to read the wiki and watch streams/guides to learn the most basic and useless mechanics that its somehow more skilled and a better game.
They're two completely different games. And what kind of shit do you even need to look up on the wiki for ARMA?
>>
>>323883346
lol. did they actually fire the creator? literally took his own invention away from him? the ultimate jews win again
>>
>>323880883
Can someone elaborate on how the community for both games sucks? I keep hearing complaints about how everyone just fames and trolls, is this true?
>>
>>323883346
ebin memes

>>323883259
They removed composite damage and several WC3 attack damage/armor types I believe, no "adding"
>>
File: 1427398698386.png (76 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
1427398698386.png
76 KB, 237x212
>tfw you burn out fast for Dota/LoL/Smite
I can't /mute all hard enough
>>
>>323883513
ok well then remember when they added the new bounty system, then tried to fix it, then added more retarded shit to it?
>>
>>323883491
>literally took his own invention away from him?
Icefrog didn't make dota, he stole it from Guinsoo (and other community members he stole individual items/heroes from)
>>
>>323883508
League
>trolls and feeders
>EXTREME dislike for 'toxicity' due to Riot's extreme man-handling of trolls and feeders and other things - people will report for smallest things and you can be BANNED for them like ez game

Dota
>(personal experience)
>people get salty as fuck when losing - you can't do this in league because you'd be banned for it LOL
>peruvians/russians ruin your games depending on region

>shitters on both

there, I played both games, play dota now, ez

Dota is better even in community though.
>>
>>323883508
Blame deflection, the reason why there will NEVER be a 1v1 moba, because it would force the shitters to face their shittiness instead of getting carried 50% of the time (and crediting the win to themselves) and losing like a bitch the other 50%
>>
>>323883670
fuck off Guinsoo
>>
>>323883596
What are you talking about, that's just changing gold mechanics, that's not adding anything.

Gold mechanics getting touched isn't even "adding" a mechanic - Dota literally has a list of mechanics.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Mechanics
>>
>>323883715
dota has as many trolls and feeders as league, both are equally shit games
>>
Dota 2 would be the better game only and only if there is Dota 2 can produce a good cosplay.
>>
>>323883715
can you kill your own ancient in doto

my biggest problem with the community is really just shitters who refuse to end the game, dragging it on for forty minutes after they've already won, and you can't just leave
>>
>>323883508
First imagine a 45-minute game (maybe less for league). If you make a single mistake and someone sees it or capitalizes on it, you are invalidated in the eyes of your team. If you are not carrying the other 4 bodies, you are shit and they will tell you so.

If you are losing, people will flame.
If you are losing despite you doing well, people will flame.
If the enemy team is winning, they will flame.
If the enemy team is losing, they will flame.
If you are winning the game but your teammates have a chip on their shoulder or are otherwise tilting, they will grief and flame.
I cannot make this shit up if I tried. The people who play and enjoy these games are not actually humans.
>but I'm not like that!
Play enough and you will be.
>>
>>323883774
Dota has a 1v1 mid mode with random people and I've practiced in it.

Also 1v1 pro tournaments were a thing.
>>
>>323883959
They're usually sideshow stuff before finals.
>>
File: 1446491131229.jpg (53 KB, 692x488) Image search: [Google]
1446491131229.jpg
53 KB, 692x488
Nigiri is to cosplay what MLG was to FGC.
>>
>>323883879
No, they really don't.

It's so unlikely that someone in Dota actually goes down mid and feed constantly because those people are stuck in low-prio, I actually never see them. Trolls are more abundant for newer accounts though because of smurfs I guess. Even then there's custom games which is a hell of a lot more fun than losing in a game just to troll your team instead of the enemy.

>>323883905
No you can't.

And over time you will appreciate not having one a surrender button, because a game with crazy odds will appear and you can still win it.
>>
>>323883905
No. it's the only building you cannot deny, even when below 10%
>>
File: 1450282795629.png (133 KB, 334x269) Image search: [Google]
1450282795629.png
133 KB, 334x269
>>323876392
i dunno pham, you tell me.
>>
>>323883923
This anon is a liar.
>>
LoL is easier to get into, but can still be difficult if you don't have several friends to help you out and play with you. If you're alone, avoid like the plague.

Dota 2 takes longer to learn, but is a higher quality game in every aspect. It's been worked on for much longer, so it's much more refined. Being a support is WAYYYYYY more fun in Dota than it is in league. The roles are overall more balanced and there's a lot more fun item actives in Dota that change the face of the game as a match progresses. There's just a lot of depth.

Both games can really fuck with your mood though, so if you're sensitive like me you should play something more relaxing like a management game, say, Transport Tycoon or Banished.
>>
>>323884187
LMAO
>>
>>323883508
At my workplace people hate each other because of a game match.
And it start out just like>>323883715
>>323883774
>>323883923
all of what these guys said(All of them in the same fucking team).
One guy even refuse to play with them ever again because he view them inferior. It's literally this: if you are bad at this game you are a lesser human being than I am.
>>
File: necrophilia is illegal.png (9 KB, 730x64) Image search: [Google]
necrophilia is illegal.png
9 KB, 730x64
>>323884307
don't laugh, cry cry cry!
>>
>>323881828
if your jimmies get rustled from a little banter then learn to use the MUTE BUTTON you spastic mouth breather, no wonder people make fun of you. dumb fucking cunt, end yourself.
>>
>>323884143
>because a game with crazy odds will appear and you can still win it.
yeah don't want to be stuck in a 60 minute game because "come on guys we can turn it around with an asspull!"
>>
>>323881734
Techies still has his split push and late game, which was where most of his strength was anyways. He just doesn't get to fully ruin the early game too.
>>
File: 1434006856873.png (17 KB, 208x212) Image search: [Google]
1434006856873.png
17 KB, 208x212
>>323884410
http://steamcharts.com/

>top of steam

that's good

>peak 1 mil

that's also good

so?
>>
>>323884480
its dead as fuck compared to league, and it pulls less twitch viewers than a fucking barbie game.
>>
>>323884448
if the game doesn't end in 5 minutes then it means there was at least ONE potential occassion to turn the game around

remember, it doesn't matter how much DeePS the enemy carry dishes out when he is stunned ^:)
>>
File: 1434087523433.jpg (55 KB, 401x334) Image search: [Google]
1434087523433.jpg
55 KB, 401x334
>>323884448
learn to love and hate dota, if they haven't even breached high ground you still have a good chance to win
>>
>>323884523
Maybe because people watch the game inside the game instead of using twitch?
>>
>>323884480
>>top of steam
That only proves that steam itself is dead (pckucks btfo)
>>peak 1 mil
oh yeah, the hat farming bots during Year Bestiality Event: P2W Harder
>>
>>323877776
Dota is also slow, boring, and chock-full of artificial difficulty

The fact that Dota players only ever talk about the game's history and the fact that it's free should be telling
>>
>>323884593
nah, thats not it. they would WANT to stream their shit on twitch so they can get donations, they wont get shit by using the game client. where as league players can actually get rich as fuck off of twitch revenue because of how popular the game is, while the doter fags that try can barely pull over 1k viewers.
>>
File: 1439760578956.png (434 KB, 1434x1724) Image search: [Google]
1439760578956.png
434 KB, 1434x1724
>League of faggots

>magic bushes
>'turrets'
>'minions'
>literally no lore
>literally a built-in 60% winrate on blueside because it's coded to have first pick and first ban
>they even recognize this by giving more MMR if you win against it

>muh dashes, sustain, stacks, shields and shieet
>only 1/3 of the roster is viable
>paycucking your entire playerbase
>MMO shit-tier customizable stuff which contributes nothing

>buying characters in a COMPETITIVE game
>skins are coded as different champions and even have bugs
>disabled 10 champions for ranked because of a megabug

just lmao lolbabs

>>323884624
>slow and boring!

yeah slow and boring as going 3 kills 30 minutes in LCS or Worlds
>koreans won worlds AGAIN
>3:1 AGAIN
>JUST LIKE THE LAST 3 WORLDS
>LITERALLY ONLY 2/3 OF THE ROSTER PICKED
>LIKE THE LAST 3 WORLDS

>using the SAME meta and laning for 4 years in a row
>>
theyre both shit games in their own ways, ive logged over 200 hours in lol and 500 in dota 2

dota 2
>still feel like a total scrub after playing the game regularly for almost a year
>shit community because no regionlock
>way more satisfying when you actually succeed in game
>don't want to invest countless hours autismally learning the game
>art style and graphics are better

lol
>feels like dota on ez mode if you alrdy learned mobas on dota
>less mechanics and less complex in pretty much every way so it can feel boring
>much easier to get in to, limited amount of heroes so you dont get overwhelmed
>full character skins better than the items that dota has
>more people play it, more casuals
>community is ruined by everyone being pussified faggots with victim complexes
i got banned for arguing with some faggot and i wasn't even trolling
>>
File: league of dota.png (916 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
league of dota.png
916 KB, 1360x768
>>323884624
>Dota is slow and boring

>Dota can go kills per minute

>League can't even handle a kill per 5
>>
>>323881828
Playing against bots won't make you as good as pubs. Playing against bots will make you BETTER than pubs. Most pubs just push all their buttons, buy their favorite items, and foam at the mouth if they don't get a win. You can stomp their faces, and bot matches can teach you the tools to do it with.
>>
>>323884817
>200
>500
lm@o it gets better 10,000 hours in :v)
>>
>>323884817
>full character skins better than the items that dota has

>a good thing

you do know skins cost like 10 bucks past that RP obfuscating of real money right?

and sets in Dota cost literal pennies?
>>
I play HotS because I like being able to do my homework while gaming :)
>>
File: 1438502542908.png (249 KB, 850x747) Image search: [Google]
1438502542908.png
249 KB, 850x747
>this whole thread
>>
>>323884785
this doesn't include the salary they get from riot, the salary they get from their team, or the fuckheaps of money they get from streaming. league has a smaller tournament prize pool because of all of the above and the fact that riot doesn't need to crowdfund their tournaments.

all that aside though, why the fuck would pro player salaries affect whether or not you play the game.
>>
>>323884973
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>0.5 UNIT RTS
0.5 UNIT RTS
>>
LoLcucks are the most insecure and easily buttdamaged fanbase i've ever encountered

their game is owned and operated by commies so i dont blame them. Tencent recently bought out the remaining shares at riot so they're literally a chinese jew company at this point.

>LeLcuckolds will NEVER have a real prize pool
>>
>>323884924
ya i don't actually have any skins on lol and i cant justify the pricing. theyre expensive because they actually look good enough for people to want to spend money on them. dota items rarely look like an improvement to dotas already good heroes.

it like how default skins are so shit on csgo that everyone spends the 5 bucks to buy a decent one
>>
>>323884523
>500 000 people playing it right now
>IT IS LESS THAN GAME X THOUGH

So why the fuck does it matter? Well, I mean, I know why it matters for YOU since you are choking and trying to defend a worse game by using popularity as a measurement of quality.

But really, it would be one thing to compare it if it was 10k people against 100k since it actually effects matchmaking. But in our case both games have more than enough people.
>>
>>323884973
i play hots because of those lil carbot videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtReG9Z-BWI
>>
File: LOL.png (220 KB, 796x616) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
220 KB, 796x616
>leaguetards

every time

>>323885020
you mean the mcdonalds wage?

you mean the viewbot streams?

you mean the fact that Valve has only crowdfunded TWO tournaments? The two BIGGEST tournaments of their respective year? wew lad I sure bet people care about some rank E team, they're totally making bank
>>
>>323884785
>literally a built-in 60% winrate on blueside because it's coded to have first pick and first ban

Doesn't blueside have dragon on it as well? The most important early game camp
>>
File: top kek.png (145 KB, 531x640) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
145 KB, 531x640
>>323885162
>this damage control

stay salty, dotacuck.
>>
>>323884523
That doesn't even make sense, how is twitch a measurement of how to decide what game one should play. Even then Dota is 78k and League is 97k right now and Dota has a built-in spectator client which can stream every detail in-game and more including matches of your friends and replay any other match you miss.
>>
>>323885213
Is this the same person that does the "Play like" series for DOTA 2?
>>
>there will never be verifiable statistics about LeL's player count

reminder that Riot LITERALLY wont give you the replay system because then you'd be able to access player number data and it would be lower than Dota's LOL

also

>2016
>no replays

enjoy your perma ban for calling some kid a fag, summoners!
>>
File: 1378188697106.jpg (4 KB, 148x143) Image search: [Google]
1378188697106.jpg
4 KB, 148x143
>>323885373
>get btfo
>have no argument so you just cry D-D-DAMAGE CONTROL!! instead
>>
>>323885376
>how is twitch a measurement of how to decide what game one should play.

i never said that, i just pointed out that dota is dead as fuck compared to league. its so bad that dotacucks will shill their game everywhere they go to try and get people to play it and will always try to say its the best game ever xD! because of their massive inferiority complex.
>>
>>323885479
I love the fucking SJW bullshit in league where they ban you for even saying "gg ez" at the end of game to be cheeky
>>
>>323885115
>LoLcucks are the most insecure and easily buttdamaged fanbase i've ever encountered

The fact that Dotards can only point to their(crowd-funded)prize pool shows that they're the insecure and buttdamaged ones
>>
>>323885538
This is lolfag, what are you expecting?
>>
File: 1439760897944.png (149 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1439760897944.png
149 KB, 400x325
>>323885554
Dead as fuck compared to League is like saying every corner restaurant is dead as fuck compared to McDonalds retard.
>>
>>323885608
>(crowd-funded)

SO

INSECURE

AND

BUTTDAMAGED
>>
File: 1439539222929.jpg (769 KB, 605x854) Image search: [Google]
1439539222929.jpg
769 KB, 605x854
l-lol..... right?
>>
File: VJ2jR00.jpg (680 KB, 2105x2976) Image search: [Google]
VJ2jR00.jpg
680 KB, 2105x2976
>>323885689
pic related its your typical dota pro who has to farm potatoes because valve won't pay him unless dotards buy $10 "tickets" to a livestream
>>
File: 1438632999103.png (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1438632999103.png
3 MB, 1680x1050
Dendi just fucking got Pudge and he's wearing his dendi doll
>>
>>323885608
Better engine
Better business model
Custom games
Create your own set from many different pieces system
Not farmfest gameplay
>>
File: ggwp.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ggwp.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>323885832
>>
>>323885623
mcdonalds is probably the most popular chain in existence so that is a very good analogy friendo

>next he'll try to say the food tastes like shit even though hundreds of millions of people all eat their food there and love it
>>
>>323885832
I can't tell if this is someone memeing or an actual League guy being retarded anymore
>>
>>323885692
Ah, typical brainwashing by riot.
>>
>>323877914
Wait wasn't her skin much tanner and her facial feature much more westernize? Did make up and camera angle really change her this much?
>>
>>323884598
Nope, peaked just last week, no events.
And it more than made for the losses when transitioning to Source 2.
>aliv gaem
Check
>new engine
Check
>better UI
Check
>fun custom games
Check Check check.
>>
>>323885128
>Good looking characters
Game literally is mud on my screen
>>
>>323885905
>i like homogenized pink gunk more than a fine steak

can league babies get any more pathetic
>>
File: 067rouge.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
067rouge.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>tfw I saw AT LEAST 3 people quiting DOTA if favor of LoL after eating shit in it

The best one was the guy who fucked himself with his own fissures, could not land a single proper ulti, deleted the game and then proceeded to bitch about "redundant mechanics" and RNG despite the fact that none of his last 5 games had any "RNG-heavy" characters.

Come to think of it, It is pretty fucking sad to know that dumbing down and casualization actually work and lure in this kind of people.
>>
>>323886131
Take one look at the Steam forums and I gurantee there are 5 threads saying the same thing.
>>
why doesn't league have good voice acting?

have I got jizz on me chins?
>>
Are dotards the starcrumpets of our age?
>>
>>323886131
fuck off sonic autist this thread isnt for you

>>323886271
dota voice acting literally sounds like shit
>>
>2016
>encouraging Tencent

leave
>>
>>323886378
>dota voice acting literally sounds like shit

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/dc/Jug_rare_14.mp3

oh and several words League champs say are censored in-game, and they removed Grave's cigarette, nice company
>>
File: nrm_1409578409-sad-cat.jpg (129 KB, 970x1164) Image search: [Google]
nrm_1409578409-sad-cat.jpg
129 KB, 970x1164
>takes 5 minutes to find a game in DOTA
>takes 20 minutes to find a game in LoL and 30 to actually fucking start one
>LoL players are still bragging about their game being "more popular"

What's the point?
>>
>>323886320

>our
>implying you fit in outside of your containment general

LeLbabies are the LeLbabies of our age, and will eternally be the most laughed at fanbase out of any hobby ever.
>>
File: 1452175431627.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452175431627.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>323886101
>implying some random ass corner restaurant will cook a good steak

you trying to catch some diseases or what
>>
>type lol in dota
>hero laughs

>type dota in lol
>censored

???
>>
LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>323886467
yup, it sounds like ass.

>oh and several words League champs say are censored in-game
nah
>and they removed Grave's cigarette
so fucking what
>>
>>323886503
>implying
It takes me around 35 minutes to find a ranked game on the OCE servers. I'm only bronze 5 rank but there is literally no one playing.
>>
File: larrymiller.jpg (24 KB, 450x280) Image search: [Google]
larrymiller.jpg
24 KB, 450x280
>Dotards and LoLfags arguing
>meanwhile the patricians play HOTS and SMITE
>of course the MOBA genre is about to get destroyed by Overwatch/Paladins/Battleborn anyways so the whole thing is pointless as one fad dies and another is born
>everything is ultimately pointless anyways
>>
>>323886672
>guy acts like an obnoxious cunt in game
>gets banned
>begs riot to unban him because "hurrdurr im famous pls bend the rules for me rito!"
>they tell him to fuck off
>he actually does

you have every right to laugh because this story is actually funny as fuck.
>>
File: lol.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
lol

>>323886808
>patricians
>HOTS

>>323886821
Griefing, trolling and feeding is completely undetectable, that's his point.
>>
>>323886821
>riot apparatchik posts outside of its general

it's not funny any more
>>
>In last 2 years EG Dota has more top international wins than all NA esports LoL, CSGO, SC2, SF4 players and teams combined in international events.

DOTARDS?
>>
>>323886503
queue times take me 10-20 seconds on na

whichever third world server you play on must be dead as fuck
>>
>iceiceice: It's the same as before. Most people still play LOL. It seems like a lot of people play LOL. It looks so boring. I watched the recent worlds, and I thought it was really boring. But maybe because LOL is easy to play, so it's easy for people to pick up.
>>
>>323886808
>patricians play HOTS and SMITE
probably the funniest thing i've read on /v/ in a while
>about to get destroyed by Overwatch/Paladins/Battleborn
nevermind this is it. i really hope you are trolling because no one is this stupid.
>>
>>323886808
enjoy your tyrande
>>
>>323886971
When did CSGO even get popular? Didn't people joke about that game a lot when it first came out?
>>
>>323887071
As MMOs gave way to MOBAs, so too shall MOBAs give way to class-based FPS
>>
>>323887117
They pushed esports from the very beginning. They drafted CS:S and 1.6 players into teams for semi-high profile tournaments before the game even went into beta.
>>
>>323887121
Ah, but you've forgotten about the football management games that will take the throne from FPS games. Obviously, there will only be one genre in the future, and it will be negotiating salaries with an AI of eurofag soccer players.
>>
>>323886909
>Griefing, trolling and feeding is completely undetectable, that's his point

nah, you wont get banned for single offenses unless you pull some shit like 0-20 or say nigger 50 times in one game. dunkey was the only one who ended up banned because he was consistently acting like an asshole for a fuckton of games, while the other guys are simply trolling for one game because its dunkey.
>>
File: lel.jpg (266 KB, 1374x700) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
266 KB, 1374x700
>>
>>323887325
[citation needed]
>>
>>323887298
The future is grim
>>
>Quarterfinal game in League Worlds remade after 20 minutes into it because of a bug from Gragas

>Gragas disabled later in the middle of THE premier tournament

just lmao lolbabs, nice fucking game
>>
>>323877914
Get some taste, anon.
>>
>it would cost 1,004,481 IP to unlock ALL 'Free To Play' Content in League of Legends
>>
>>323887417
citation for what lmao

if you don't know how lol's ban system works you can easily find out in 5 secs with a google search

its not like he dindu nuffin the whole time then talked shit once and got banned. they always give several behavior notifications and chat restrictions and then the punishments escalate.
>>
>>323887851
stay in your general please. every time you try to make a thread here you are blown out and embarrassed.
>>
>league community

>nothing

>dota community

>tons of respect for high level players all around because of how close it is and it's not region locked so they can play with each other

lmao
>>
>>323888034
>you are blown out and embarrassed.

but i'm right though
>>
>>323887396
>Pajkatt and Fear
Kreygasm
>hating on based Genja
Not cool tho
>>
File: Town_Portal_Scroll_icon.png (9 KB, 86x64) Image search: [Google]
Town_Portal_Scroll_icon.png
9 KB, 86x64
WHY DOES EVERY MOBASHIT COPY LELS RECALL (10 year long channel, 0 cost, 0 cooldown, broken by taking any damage, suffering from any debuff, being given a mean look and number of spots on the surface of the Sun being even)

_JUST_ TPing out of the front of some nigger rightclickers face feels better than cumming (speaks a lot about the genre that the most exciting moment of it is watching a timer tick down :v) )
>>
File: JUST DO IT.jpg (13 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
JUST DO IT.jpg
13 KB, 381x381
>>323888639
JUST
>>
>>323879585
I don't think she is ugly etc but I generally don't like her, (yes, I've seen >>323883008)

All she does is show her plastic boobs. There's nothing cool or particularly sexy about it.
>>
What hero can you use to cheese with? I haven't played since 2004 when it was a custom map. Do they still have the techies, or are there unique heroes /v/ can recommend?
>>
>>323889231
Techies is in but he was nerfed.

Red mines do half damage but cost half mana and cooldown with the added bonus of unlimited mines. At the same time, however, they give gold and don't detonate if right clicked to death.

Arc Warden was and always will be a cheese hero.
>>
>>323888736
She got like 3 million likes on facebook, 90% of which came after she got her boobjob.

The power of boobs is just amazing. She's very good at whoring them out for attention, gotta give her that.
>>
>Play LoL because friends play them for fun
>They constantly shit on me because I'm the shittiest when it comes to LoL
>Just think of it as banter and laugh it off
>for 2 years
>2 years and I'm somewhat less shit, but still shit, couldn't get any better. Just accepted the fact that I'm shit at MOBAs
>All my friends now think I'm the dumbest when it comes to everything
>one friend broke his lcd, told him I could take a look at it and probably fix it for free because I'm a technician and also because friends. He goes "nah"
>two friends talking about how their net speed is slow, I chime in and gave em scripts, tricks that I use. They go "nah, those sound like virus"
>one time talking about dota and lol, I tried to divert topic to other games (that's not moba). "Hey, guys, have you ever tried (RPG)". They go, "wtf? haha (name-of-game)-what? you must be high again, haha, oh u"
>They don't know darksouls
>They also label themselves as "Gamers"
>They only play LoL
>mfw it's not fun anymore when we play LoL because it's always a "we HAVE to win" game
>>
I can show you the difference because i actually play both and i think that Dota2 currently is the better game. I hope this thread stays alive.
>>
>>323876392
>Which game is better
Dota 2 is better

>Which is more newb friendly?
League is easier to get into, but locks a lot of content behind a huge grind/paywall.
Dota2 is much harder to get into, but you have access to the entire game from the beginning.

if you're a more casual player who's looking for quick fun, league is easier to pick up.
if you're a nerd who's willing to dump a ton of time and effort into getting good, dota 2 lets you git gud much quicker while leagues grind/paywall slows you down a lot.

>Which will decrease my chances of getting laid less?
league is the more normie game. also has much more girls.
dota is the game preferred by nerds and autists. very few girls.
>>
File: 1386100533094.gif (69 KB, 640x918) Image search: [Google]
1386100533094.gif
69 KB, 640x918
>>323884817
>theyre both shit games in their own ways
Agreed. ASSFAGGOTS are a trap, pure and simple. I won't pretend I wasn't caught for a few years, they are indeed alluring, but all the quality of them is smoke and mirrors.

>>323884598
>(pckucks btfo)
Steam being dead/dying is because of the fact we AREN'T cucks. PC gaming isn't steam, steam isn't PC gaming. One existed before the other and will exist long afterwards I left a 10 year account to rot because I wasn't going to pay for mods and found the mere insinuation insulting beyond belief. I've been writing to companies ever since to migrate to GoG and GMG whenever I want to buy their games. I helped build steam, I helped kill steam and I'll help build its replacements.

On the other hand: Remember that time cucksoles took effective action against being cucked? Well, ok, at least remember when they didn't take to their cucking with open arms, falling over themselves to preorder day1 map packs? No? Well... Do you at least remember that time when they didn't like their online platform so they went to another? Oh? You don't? Well, at least it's not like they're paying monthly for that abusive monopoly... That would be REAL cuckish...
>>
>>323890230
But girls who are into Dota are much higher quality, desu. They tend to be "real" gamers, in my experience.

I met this Bosnian girl who plays Dota and she actually knows her shit.

The thing I like about Dota is that it's so global, people everywhere play it. League is global too, but it's not the same.
>>
ive done over 200 games in LoL just against bots. i want to play the game super casually but i know everyone will bust a tit online if i were to, so i just play against bots occasionally.
>>
>>323890583
>But girls who are into Dota are much higher quality

true
doesnt change that there's at most 2 or 3 girls to 100 guys in dota. in league it's almost 30 in 100, which is an entire order of magnitude higher.

dota seems to be too hardcore for most girls. sad but true.
>>
>>323876392
Played Dota on wc3 tft
Played lol for 2 years till I got banned.
Played hots for ~6 months now.

Lol is great if you need your hand held at every step of the journey. Its champions are individually more 'fun' than dota's. However because there's a billion of them, there's always about 40% of them left in an awful state of balance. As far as gameplay goes, it's simplistic and very grindy, with an absolutely cancerous playerbase. Expect to drop a lot of money or play for the left side of forever to actually get even half the playable characters.

In lol, you will stay in your lane up until someone fucks up by making mistakes in other lanes until you inevitably slide into a loss and blame each other for everything.

The community is shit and will report anyone for anything at the drop of the hat. Games will often average 50+ mins, which is bad because you will feel like you're locked in a room with 9 retards for the whole time.

Dota has less 'fun' heroes individually, but a much higher skill floor and skill ceiling. If you're actually decent at these games, you will probably enjoy this more. The community is still cancerous, but you often have a lot more control over the flow of the game too. Heroes cost nothing, Hats cost billions of dollars.

Heroes of the Storm is actually *fun*, and it tries to cut out a lot of the unfun bullshit in the other games (farm in lane for 30+mins!). Objectives happen frequently and often demand whole team participation. Matches actually end in humane amounts of time (25minutes is a long game). Balance can be hit or miss, and the game is grindy for a free to play person, but overall I think it offers the best experience for most players.
>>
Dota2 and LoL player here.

Dota2 has better:
Graphics,UI,Cosmetics,Client,Statistics System,Tournaments, Maps And is much more balanced.

Community: Both are shit, but the most bearable is the SEA Server in Dota2 where everyone is a weebo cuck.

I'm a Platinum 1 in League, I quit because of how broken the game nowadays is.

And in Dota2 i am 3.5k MMR , Because i am really bad in dota2, but i enjoy it.
>>
>>323890941
>Hotsfags
>>
>>323890941
>Dota has less 'fun' heroes individually

can you elaborate on this?
i'm not an expert on league, but dota has so many unique hero concepts and mechanics that league doesnt come close to
>rubick
>invoker
>techies
>chen
>enchantress
>visage
>clockwerk
>...

hell even heroes like weaver, disruptor, oracle or huskar have more unique and higher impact skills than most league champions.
>>
File: Q9yLNkT[1].gif (557 KB, 1324x824) Image search: [Google]
Q9yLNkT[1].gif
557 KB, 1324x824
>>323891195
>techies
>fun
>>
I prefer league of legends because it has little girl characters and more pornography.Dota is gay as hell.
>>
>>323891360
Fun for the person playing at least.
>>
>>323891367
this is the only argument that actually matters
LoL has BEEG AMERICAN TEETEES and a handfull non-human lolis
dota has bara furfagshittery and the handfull of female heroes like drow ranger and windrunner are barely "sexy"
>>
>>323891195
I find that league has really 'cohesive' and straightforward champions that feel more fun (partially because they're easier to identify with). Zed for example has relatively straightforward design and he's pretty fucking fun.

Dota has heroes that are much harder to identify with, and their kits don't often fit together in manners that are quite as straightforward (eg. Enigma).

>>323891141
All games have their strengths and weaknesses and appeal to different playerbases. I enjoy hots at the moment because I hated feeling trapped in a 60min+ game with people I hated. Hots also has some relatively unique hero design like Cho'Gall.
>>
File: Bt8WOenIMAAk6G1.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Bt8WOenIMAAk6G1.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>323890780
Dota only has two girls, Soe and Sheever.
>>
League
>>
league is like a metastatic tumor in the video game industry and im surprised the chemo hasnt worked yet

dota isnt much better but at least it's by a western dev
>>
File: soe.jpg (192 KB, 1700x938) Image search: [Google]
soe.jpg
192 KB, 1700x938
>>323891486
Ohh Soe..
>>
File: dota2_vs_lol_pro_players.jpg (209 KB, 700x412) Image search: [Google]
dota2_vs_lol_pro_players.jpg
209 KB, 700x412
>>
>>323878910
That's not her is it?
I know Nigri got them bigger but not that huge
>>
>>323891486
>>323891745
Literally perfect
>>
HoN
>>
>>323891745
>Soe gets her haircut
>she looks worse with it
>even Tobi calls her out on it
>>
>>323885309
not anymore

and the actual ratio is 52/48 blue
>>
>>323891486
There's also Ineska and the new mexican caster.
>>
File: ineska.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ineska.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
>>323892760
forgot pic
>>
>>323876392
>>323877914

How people find this bitch attractive with her fake tits and 10L of makeup is beyond me.
>>
>>323886694

>bronze 5

are you autistic? you are in the bottom 99.99% of all players. there are probably less than 50 of you on OCE. no wonder queue times are high.
>>
>>323892814
>>323892760

It still blows my mind that Ineska is married to fucking v1lat.

Ukrainian women have some seriously low standards.
>>
>>323885309

It's actually easier to get to drake from redside. Blue needs to swerve around, while red can retreat in their jungle.
>>
HoN is the best game and no one can deny it
>>
Nigir is disgusting. Lindsay Elise is better.
>>
>>323881227
is ASSFAGGOTS a meme
>>
>>323894357
Memes are pretty much a meme at this point.
>>
>>323893842
Slut
>>
I don't play either but lol has better porn than dota2
dota2 porn is 90% gay shit
>>
>>323895737
>not enjoying futa lanaya
? you gay?
>>
>>323895826
>futa TA
Almost as bad as futa Draenei.
>>
>>323891195
No Singed or anything resembling his playstyle. Not enough champs that are fun to troll with like teemo nunu bard
>>
>>323887117
It was dead before the arms deal update.
>>
>>323897184
Batrider is like singed on steroids, without the ult, which belongs to Al the Chemist.
>>
I played both and my advice is - don't. It's seriously not worth it.

League of Legends - first of all you have to level up to get masteries of course because the matchmaking is a mess you will play against plats as level 20 and of course they have all masteries and runes already then you have to also grind for said fucking runes to be on equal footing with your enemy THEN you have to grind for champions unless you want to pay real money and then because meta right now is utter trash tier snowbally cuntfuck shit you will have to pray your team will snowball and not be the snowballed one

Dota 2 - free heroes that's nice but don't fall for the ''it takes skill'' meme plenty of them have only two actives, there is a fuckton of RNG in the game and you can blink - stun - instagib someone before he reacts (I used to do it a lot as Wraith King back in I think 6.81)

communities of both are shit LOL is full of kids, weebs and gamur gurlz xD Dota is full of retards who unironically believe they are the elite despite being in 2K mmr bracket just because they play a little ''harder'' (where it comes to actual mechanics LOL takes more skill muh deny yeah clicking on creep is so fucking hard) game just like Battlefield 3 fans back when BF3 and MW3 came out.

All in all it's the most cancerous genre in gaming history do yourself a favor and play something else because they aren't actually fun games they can and will make you rage at some point until you play them out of habit rather than because you enjoy them.
>>
>>323899213
Dota 2 having RNG elements doesn't explain why some players do better than others. And Leoric's stun has travel time to react to. And even THEN, squishy people shouldn't be out on their own that far into the game.
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.