[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey bro, you are a hunter right? Well why don't you hook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Suspicious_Beggar.jpg (365 KB, 698x1030) Image search: [Google]
Suspicious_Beggar.jpg
365 KB, 698x1030
Hey bro, you are a hunter right? Well why don't you hook a nigga up and tell me a safe place to go to, ignore the dead bodies and blood on my body.
>>
>>323704105
Sure thing, pal. Everyone deserves a second chance.
>>
>>323704105
Sure ma man, head to my waifu's clinic near central Yharnam
>>
>>323704105
I sent him to Iosefka's
>>
Is it weird that I didn't think he was suspicious.
>>
>implying I didn't smack your shit in after those notes
>>
>>323704675
no i liked him too. he was one of the few people who was not a complete asshole to you.
>>
>>323704675
>you can visibly see him eating someone's corpse before talking to him
>"yeah, seems like a nice guy."
>>
>>323705097
He's eating a kid when you walk up to him

and you thought he was just dandy
>>
>>323705434
I was drenched in blood wearing a ridiculous weapon which no sane person would use because you would cut your own arm off in one hand and a whole fucking cannon in the other.
I really was in no position to judge that guy.
>>
>>323704105
>invite him to Oedon
>kills the old cunt immediately

did me a favor honestly
>>
YOU CALL ME A BEAST?
>>
>>323705784
>invite him to Oedon
>kills the bigoted man
SON OF A BITCH HE WAS MINE!
>>
I totally forgot about this guy, I was wondering why Isofka thanked me for sending her someone when I never remembered doing it.

AYYY
>>
>>323706639
You missed his fight, you did yourself a disservice
>>
>>323706761
Seriously, that's the highlight of the game.
>>
>>323705607
yes and i did not notice that.
>>
>>323706761
Well fuck.
I sent him to Isofka cuz he seemed sketchy as fuck and I sent the other bitches to odeon. Didnt want him killing anybody.
I hadn't figured out yet that Isofka was a fuckin psycho.
>>
>>323708058
A very cute psycho.
>>
>>323704105
I wish I wasn't spoiled on this guy. Wasn't expecting a beast transformation though holy shit
>>
>>323708258
Just wait until the Chalice version. You're gonna get your shitter shattered.
>>
So when am I supposed to find the church? I've met several NPCs that I could apparently tell about the church, but I feel like I'm pretty late into the game and that I'd have this info by now
>>
>>323708223
I'd let her ayy my lmao if you know what I mean.
>>
>>323708467
You've been in the church. It's right after Gascoigne. The Cathedral Ward lantern. You probably missed the blind beggar sitting there, telling you to gather people.
>>
>>323708467
Unless you somehow broke the game and skipped Papa Gas, you've been to the Church
>>
>>323708823
>missed the blind beggar sitting there, telling you to gather people.
Looks like that's why. My character is as ignorant as me, at least
>>
>>323705721
>>323705607
>>323705434
>>323704675

I thought that since it was so obvious that he was set up to look bad with the dead family and his sketchy looking ass, it was definitely Miyazaki traping me into completely judging an NPC at first sight and missing something important out of killing him.

Everything just there just screamed at me to kill him so it felt too expected of me.
>>
what was his name again ?
>>
>be in the forest
>surrounded by enemies
>find him
>he's eating fucking corpses
>must be an enemy
>attack
>he's transforming
>yes, fucking enemy
>kill him
I still think that it was the right decision to attack from the start.
>>
File: qt.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
>>323708223
A CUTE!
>>
File: 1412231758495.png (1 MB, 1272x710) Image search: [Google]
1412231758495.png
1 MB, 1272x710
>>323709090
Miyazaki made him sketchy on purpose so you'd assume exactly that, that he looked too sketchy to be as sketchy as he actually is, so that you'd send him to Oedon Chapel where he could kill all your NPCs.

You got reverse-rused.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.