[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ my dog ran away a week ago because I left for the weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ss.jpg (197 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
197 KB, 640x960
Hey /v/ my dog ran away a week ago because I left for the weekend to visit my parents, I haven't found him yet and he's not at any shelter. I just hope he didn't die or is alone, hopefully someone took him in. I can't find a pic of him but he was a two year old german shepherd. I wanted to bring him at my parents but they have cats and they said no, should have stayed at home. I wanna fucking kill myself now. What games can make me happy?
>>
Nintendogs
>>
Sleeping Dogs
>>
>>323703582
Nice blog, Where do I subscribe?
>>
Watch Dogs
sorry OP I had a dog run away once
>>
The Walking Dead Season 2
>>
>>323703582
it was the gypsies
they eat dogs
sorry you found out about it here
>>
>>323704690
My neighbors are gypsies but those motherfuckers wouldn't do a thing to him, he'd eat them first. Usually when he runs away he only does it for a few hours then comes back at the front gate.
>>
>he'd eat them first
unless he's attacked people before or was raised as a watch dog, i doubt that
>>
>>323705742
Yeah we was mainly a watch dog because there's a school near our backyard and kids come all the time to steal fruit.
>>
>1 week

hes dead.

Play ghost trick to cheer you up
>>
>>323703582
go the fuck out and search your dog. make printouts with a picture. go to shelters and ask for him.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Learn how to kennel. My dog is a total hero and my gaming buddy. You should play Valiant Hearts!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1529x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1529x2048
>>323709635
Same husky owner, OP disgust me for letting something like that happen. You can also learn how to house your animal for it's protection and comfort. Fucking dog plebs.
>>
>>323703582

RIP in peace
>>
OP I know how you're feeling. On Christmas night our Basset Hound got out and ran off. We found her the next day, 3 miles away on the side of the road. She had never left the property before so I have no idea what possessed her to run so far.

But at least we knew she was dead. It must be horrible not knowing. You have my empathy OP.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.