[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the Wii launched 10 years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (177 KB, 746x578) Image search: [Google]
file.png
177 KB, 746x578
the Wii launched 10 years ago
>>
You were born 10 years ago
>>
>there are kids out there who had a Wii as their first console
>kids these days don't know what a game boy is
>>
>>323701263
well wii isnt a bad choice for a first console
>>
>>323701263
us 90s kids huh
>>
>>323701532
You got that right friendo ;^)
>>
the most cancerous console of all time
>>
I still have mine hooked up on my old 32" Trinitron in my living room. Living the dream like it's 2006
>>
>>323701263
Well, that's me.
But my first ever console was GBA.
>>
>>323703003
That would be the PS2
>>
File: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>>323701263
>Kids who were 7-8 years old Wii first console are now adults and have sex

And you NES first console don't
>>
>>323701263
My brother was born in 2004

he knows about the different gameboys and emulates gameboy games
he emulates old consoles and knows all about your favorite 90s shit

then again he has autism
>>
>>323701263
Fuck you, my family had no money when I was young. The Wii was perfect, affordable and family friendly, and of course really popular.
>>
>>323707524
Now you're playing games on mobile I suppose. Fucking casuals, you ruined everything including my life
>>
>>323704726
No, its definitely the Wii.
>built around a gimmick controller
>marketed towards women/families/old people/children
>90% shovelware

The Wii was successful by being ultra gimmicky, but as with all gimmicks they fade eventually and the WiiU ultimately suffered because of how shitty the Wii was.
>>
>>323709937
>the WiiU ultimately suffered because of how shitty the Wii was
Oh hi anon, I remember your unique style of shitposting.
>built around a good controller
>marketed toward everyone
>muh shovelware
oh and the Wii U failed on its own just fine.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.