[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that terrible feel when you will never be walk into a dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Afterlife_Club.jpg (153 KB, 1274x720) Image search: [Google]
Afterlife_Club.jpg
153 KB, 1274x720
>that terrible feel when you will never be walk into a dark nightclub on a remote asteroid and see blue aliens dance against a luminous backdrop with a atmospheric beat playing
>that terrible feel when you won't be able to get a drink, sit back, and take it all in

I want off this ride
>>
File: 2016-01-05_07-01-56.jpg (96 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-05_07-01-56.jpg
96 KB, 398x398
>tfw Bioware will never make a good game again
>>
I'm still waiting for my cyberpunk future.
>>
Go someplace like Thailand or China and go to a bar like that. You will see exotic humanoids talking in languages you can't understand, as well as yellow women dancing against a luminous backdrop.
>>
>>323699692
STILL MAD

STILL

MAD
>>
File: beijing.jpg (203 KB, 636x785) Image search: [Google]
beijing.jpg
203 KB, 636x785
>>323700297
You're living it.

This is a picture of modern day Beijing. Also remember that your government admits to spying on you and corporations control your society. VR is around the corner too.
>>
>>323700469
This. Hong Kong's the place you want, OP
>>
>>323700108
no hope for Andromeda?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 550x366
>born too early to explore space
>born too early to have a qt alien waifu
>>
>>323701485
Holy shit.
Well then all I need is cybernetic implants and I'm set.
>>
>>323701957
No Shepard no buy
>>
>>323703074
why not keep an open mind friendo
>>
>>323703428
I was joking. I'm pretty sure they can't use Vanderloo's image anymore.

With a new writing team I can see this whole new galaxy thing turn out really well (even if it is a bad cop-out).
>>
>>323701957
>is there still hope?
>asking this after da 2
>asking this after cisquisition
>asking this after me 3
McFucking Kill Yourself, senpai.
>>
>>323705372
Pretty sure the DA team isn't working on Mass Effect and, regardless, that's pretty pessimistic.

A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.

I just want to know if the leaks are legit or not.
>>
>>323706046
>and, regardless, that's pretty pessimistic.
The last three games have been fucking awful, in fact they have been increasingly awful with each one.

What makes you think they'll suddenly be good again, despite the fact that they haven't made a great game since jade empire?

>Great:
Baldur's Gate 2
Jade Empire
Shattered Steel (might just be muh nostalgia)

>Good:
Baldur's Gate
Mass Effect
Neverwinter Nights (only if you like D&D)
MDK2

>Okay/Meh:
Dragon Age Origins
Mass Effect 2

>Bad:
Mass Effect 3
The Old Republic

>What the fuck are you doing nigger:
Dragon Age 2
CISQuisition.
>>
File: 1450301949674.png (522 KB, 518x768) Image search: [Google]
1450301949674.png
522 KB, 518x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POHscfRZty8

All I want is a Twi'lek or Togruta gf.
>>
>>323706562
>CISquisition

I never completed Dragon Age 3 but have been meaning to, so I don't get this meme

Should I be scared of something yet to come in my playthrough? Is there some kind of tranny pandering (somehow) in my medieval fantasy setting?
>>
>>323706846
>Is there some kind of tranny pandering (somehow) in my medieval fantasy setting?
Don't talk to iron bull, at all. There might be more but I've try to block out most of it from memory.

I had to force myself to finish the game. I pirated it and I still feel like I got robbed at gunpoint somehow.
>>
>>323706846

>Is there some kind of tranny pandering (somehow) in my medieval fantasy setting?

Yep. They even have a book in-game which explains it, like it's something commonly accepted.
>>
>>323706846
80% of your companions are bi or gay, there's a sweaty-tranny elf called Sera or something and a gay mage who's enitre subplot is that his father can't accept that he's a faggot. And that's just a few things.
>>
>>323706846
Aside from all that "muh pronouns" bullshit the game just feels like a single player MMO, with all the fetch quests and bland companions.

Funnily enough the best character in the game is the gay tevinter mage companion.
>>
>>323707339
>and a gay mage who's enitre subplot is that his father can't accept that he's a faggot.
Oh but anon, the lore is so much deeper than that!

You see, the truth is that his father doesn't even care that much about him being a disgusting prancing sissy faggot, he's more mad about the fact that he won't have a kid/heir, and since their family is powerful and lack of an heir and the dissolution of their family would destabilize an entire region of tevinter. it would be okay if dorian wanted to fuck an entire harem of elf slave boys, as long as he would do it on the down low after getting married and having a kid. dorian is just a selfish, narcissistic cunt
>>
>>323699692
>Omega was shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.