[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRANKLIN'S VOICE ACTOR FROM GTAV TEASED SOME SORT OF DLC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 750x1030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 750x1030
FRANKLIN'S VOICE ACTOR FROM GTAV TEASED SOME SORT OF DLC

ARE

YOU

HYPED

SON???

Or was GTAV and GTAO so disapponting that you couldn't care less?
>>
>>323695128
Franklin is the only character who cannot die at the end, right? Franklin DLC where he goes to Mexico/Cuba with Lamar so they can recycle desert textures.
>>
When Kojima said GTAV is a better game than MGSV I should've taken that to know how awful MGSV was going to be.
>>
>>323695128
Max Payne 4 confirmed?
>>
As long as its single player I'm fine with it. I hope they expand on Franklin's past or probelms with his girl, cause that shit was brushed under the rug and barely brought up until he got that new house.
>>
gta v was a shit game so I don't see why anyone should be interested in the dlc
>>
So Rockstar is finally making something? or are their heads still up their asses
>>
>inb4 franklin just becomes another contact in GTA online
>>
>>323695128
I don't know, I mainly got GTAV for the online, the single player was also good though

I'll wait for reviews & price
>>
People stopped caring about gta5 after the first 2 weeks of it's release.

No one cares at all whatsoever.
>>
>>323695128
Two years later wtf
>>
how about a new game instead?
>>
liberty city and planes,what could go wrong?
>>
>>323696262
inb4 a game of the year edition including all the dlc being sold again on the new systems around the time their prices drop in a bundle
>>
>>323695128
LOL
>>
If they really are making a proper DLC I'd be pretty hyped. The GTAIV DLC's were pretty good. Please Rockstar get of your asses and start doing something again.
>>
>Franklins gf is a total gold digger who abandons you for some doctor
>invest my 41 mil from the bank job and end up with over $1500000000
I want to find her in game and give her the finger from my golden helicopter
>>
>>323696424
why would you be hyped? gta v was a bad game and this dlc is going to be more gta v
>>
>being hyped for DLC
Really?
>>
>>323695128
>yfw it's a rehash of Undead Nightmare but worse
>>
GTA 5 sucked dick. The three protags was the dumbest idea ever. Could've easily just been AI mission givers and it would've been 20x better of a game desu.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNjUxNTk3ODM3[1].jpg (108 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNjUxNTk3ODM3[1].jpg
108 KB, 1200x1200
>>323695128
Unless this DLC adds Las Venturas and San Fierro (and we all know this will not happen) I don't give a shit. I'll just wait few more years and hope GTA6 will not be shit.
>>
i find it hard to care anymore desu

gta v was such a letdown
>>
>>323696527
Oh it was bad? Sorry for enjoying the game anon.. What should I do now to fit in?
>>
GTA V was disappointing to me so I dont care
>>
I'd rather red dead 3 desu
>>
I hope this just means that RDR3 or Bully 2 will have a nigger in it, not more GTAV shit
>>
>>323695128
we need to see what happens to lamar, from all we know franklin told lamar as soon as he could he would get him some real money and have him help with a job
then it ends
lamar got fucked, franklin saying he would get him out of the hood but lamar never got any work
franklin also had some affiliation with the hood and it was never really touched on and there are the issues with his ex
i thought there would be more with that retarded juggalo and even though he is retarded he can tell trevor killed his cousin
>>
>>323696668

I don't know what you're talking about with this fitting in nonsense, but gta v is bad whether you fit in or not
>>
>It's going to be a dozen Franklin contact missions in GTAO

Calling that shit RIGHT now

It will probably be just like the lowrider update, but stealing supercars instead
>>
Is GTAO still alive? I don't see how anyone actually has fun playing that shit in pubs.
>>
>>323696838
Fuck Lamar, seriously. Dumb nigga just kept getting Franklin into shitty deals when he was trying to move up. At least he's better than that guy with the slut girlfriend that you have to tow trucks for. Franklin's early life must have sucked and he's doing the right thing in leaving those losers behind
>>
>>323696867
Sure you dont :^)

How is it a bad game though? Not enough anime?
>>
>>323696989

It's pretty lively, the winter sale brought in alot of players.

The problem is that it also brought in a bunch of hackers too, almost every lobby has at least one.
>>
>>323696127
This

This is what will happen and you all know it.
>>
>>323697037
From an objective standpoint, GTAO is a horrible in terms of game design, and it's taught me that Rockstar is shit at designing online multiplayer.
>>
>>323697228

Someone never played Red Dead Redemption online.
>>
It's gonna be Online shit. Bet my dick on it.
>>
>>323697305
RDR still had the shitty lobby system that all rockstar games have. Please, rockstar struggle with online. That much is obvious.
>>
>>323697037
it's a bad game because it's a sandbox cover shooter with linear mission design that's heavily set-piece driven and lacking in challenging, no plot (only plot threads), no good systems backing play, and shit characters
>>
>>323696003
>Max now identifies himself as a proud transsexual transblack mexican
>>
>>323695339

Lamar shoulda been playable instead of Franklin
>>
File: mememan.jpg (38 KB, 279x310) Image search: [Google]
mememan.jpg
38 KB, 279x310
Am I the only person who liked GTA V?

I get that the script had a couple of noticeable holes due to rewrites, but the game itself is pretty good. I'm not a newgen baby either, my first GTA was 2.
>>
>>323697305
red dead redemption online was shit too
>>
>>323697228
But anon I never even played GTAO.
>>
>>323697614
the story mode was great but the multiplayer being total shit is what makes everyone hate it.

I still liked 4 much better
>>
>>323697614
no a lot of plebs like cover-based shooting and bad mission design and swallow mini-games and shit characters and storytelling
>>
>>323696038
There wasn't anything to expand upon with Tanisha.
She left him because he was an uppity nigger who thought too highly of himself.
>>
>>323696527

>GTAV
>bad

I'd honestly put it on par with SA
>>
>>323697614
No I loved GTAV.

Before people get mad again, I never played GTAO.
>>
>>323695128

I just don't care. It's been too long. I played through that game 2 and a half years ago
>>
>>323697614
yes you are the only one that liked the best selling video game ever

congratulations
>>
>>323697843
What's stopping you from playing it right now? It's still a fun game you know.
>>
okay so i'm self-aware enough to know that i'm a bandwagon kinda person. i can make my own opinions but i'm much more apt to latch onto agreeable opinons and then think from there

i felt weird when i realized that i hate GTAV, and that i think it was the absolute fucking worst open world game i've ever played ever. i actually had more fun with watch dogs - fucking watch dogs! i thought maybe i was being unfair but that's just because i am terribly unused to disliking popular stuff

i beat GTAV and ME3 at around the same time. it was the first time i realized my old favorite companies are not comprised of the same people that used to blow me away with their games
>>
>>323695128
>Or was GTAO so disapponting that you couldn't care less?

this
>>
>>323697770
well yeah, it's basically a sequel to SA minus the good characterization and romanticism, but SA was when the series began getting away from its roots and it expected you to tap X to lift weights, walk in and out of dressing rooms to try some glasses on, and run at realistic speeds

GTA hasn't been any good since vice city
>>
>>323697925
I had more fun with watch_dogs too anon, the police were much better designed in that game and it was fun to blow shit up and sneak away
>>
>>323697614

Way too many hiccups for it to be an amazing game

>police and NPCs have literal aimbots, forcing the use of cover
>car handling is gimped, speed capped at 70mph even on supercars
>dumb shit like forced pit maneuvers; if the back shoulder of your car gets bumped by a cop, you automatically spin out
>every gun sounds and feels like a BB gun
>NPCs on "high difficulty" missions can take an entire rifle magazine to the torso and get back up
>online has no anticheat protection whatsoever to the point even cheat engine can fundamentally destroy it
>every character runs like their muscles are made out of pudding
>>
>>323697614
they focused more on realism and not on fun
>>
>>323698283
>>online has no anticheat protection whatsoever

it does but its complete shit and takes forever to detect hackers and even then it can ban you for stupid shit like using an FOV mod online
>>
>>323695128
Literally online DLC that is going to make retards buy Shark Cards for the latest super car with a 1% improvement over the last ones.
>>
>>323698283
You actually noticed all of this yourself? Why not just simply play the game? I mean good for you for noticing all this but, why? You're just ruining the game for yourself.
>>
Franklin was so boring though.

Mike was the talented smart arse, playing the cool headed, logical character.

Trev was the muscles, the deranged lunatic, playing the hot headed, emotion driven character.

Frank was some where in between, ending up as just a tepid, nothing wheel man.

Lamar was spot on, Franklin really was just a little, ole' bitch nigga all along.
>>
>>323698657
I feel like they just planted him in the game midway through because muh diversity.

Having 2 white guys and no black guy is pretty racist you know :^)
>>
>>323698553
not him, but when you're not a fucking idiot you tend to notice things about what you're spending your time doing

for instance, when I play GTA V I notice I'm not enjoying it and then I notice why I'm not enjoying it, I don't just play it slack-jawed staring at the screen
>>
>>323697614
I enjoyed it as a first-person sandbox game.

Story was hit or miss, but the game itself was pretty polished.
>>
>>323695128
probably some lame gtao cameo
>>
>>323698553
>you cant notice flaws by playing the game
>>
>>323698657

I feel like the made Franklin boring so they didn't offend a certain political crowd focusing on video games nowadays. In the end all I wanted was the ability to play as Lamar.
>>
File: choirseesyourlittleknob.png (572 KB, 1200x1072) Image search: [Google]
choirseesyourlittleknob.png
572 KB, 1200x1072
>>323698931
>polish is enough for him to enjoy games, it's not simply something that elevates the experience to another level
>>
File: blondie5.jpg (27 KB, 378x304) Image search: [Google]
blondie5.jpg
27 KB, 378x304
>>323699105
>thinking that rockstar cares about SJWs say about them when they're known for controversy and making fucking bank

#gamergate delusions #sjwundermybed
>>
>>323699027
Oh I probably do notice some of them sometimes but I forget about them pretty fast because I'm having fun
>>
>>323695128
Liberty City confirmed.
>>
>>323698756
>>323699105
>>323698587
I get why he's there, it's Los Santos, there's a huge ghetto there and it makes sense for there to be a black criminal I'm the gang, but he was so fucking plane, his only noticeable personality trait was that he's such a whiney bitch.

If it's not complaining about his black waifu it's complaining about how he's not rich or complaining about some other shit.

He even gets called out on it by the cast a dozen times...
>>
>>323699318
>even slightly allude to over-sensitive audiences
>G-G-GAMERGATE?!

You seem like the paranoid one here.
>>
File: Grand_Theft_Walrus.jpg (8 KB, 342x147) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Walrus.jpg
8 KB, 342x147
>>323695128
>sp dlc for a game after 2 years
Literally Rockstar
They needed 1,5 years for 5 heists which are actually glorified mission, any other dev pulls a game in this timeframe
And now dont come with this muh but they take their time bs
Do all these 900 people sit on their asses and smoke weed all day or what ?
>>
File: latest[1].png (916 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
916 KB, 1920x1080
>>323699496

I don't think any single character was free of complaining. You were either a complaining faggot or a smarmy cartoon villain. There was nobody in between. There were no actual characters.

It's ironic one of the better-written GTA games had a protagonist who didn't say a single word.
>>
have they found a way to reduce GTAV from 60gb to 3gb yet?
>>
>>323696509
That's what rockstar video editor is for.
>>
Assuming it's more GTA Online bullshit what exactly would you be doing with Franklin? He wants nothing to do with the gang, his "Forum Gangsters" has two members (him and Lamar) and it's nothing more then an idea early on in single player (which takes place after online) and the only "job" he ever did blew dye packs all over the money. Honestly all he has in the online timeline is a shitty car, a shitty girl that is about to leave him and a shitty job at some jews car dealership.
>>
>>323697726
>cover based shooting
Yeah maybe if you can't hit heads you fucking shitter.
>>
>>323696038
>>323697754
She left him because she thought she could do better with that nigger doctor, she cucks Franklin because she doesn't want a hood nigga but then come crawling when she discovers he made it.

Bitches are all the same.
>>
>>323695128
that game came out 3 years ago and they're doing dlc mo-cap now?
>>
>>323695128
Could really care less. I play GTA V for the mods and to dick around in, and that's about it. I beat the story on Xbox 360 and there really is no replay value in this game.
>>
>>323696328
How about Red Dead Redemption remastered on PC. Hnnnnnng.
>>
>>323700884
you don't know what cover based shooting is, anon
>>
>>323700968
>cucks Franklin because she doesn't want a hood nigga
Pretty sure she bailed because that Family life got her brother killed.

>comes crawling back
Does that happen after he finally gets over her and gives her his blessing to get married?

>bitches are all the same
Ohhh.. you're projecting.
>>
I've been waiting for some annoucement for some new single player content forever now.

So yes I am hyped, this might get me back on track for finishing this game.
>>
>driving down the road in GTA V and want to turn hard left
>spin out because traction is shit

>try it again but drift
>slide all over the fucking road and spin out

>try it again but by releasing the gas
>car from the 3 lanes over see you turning towards him and crashes his car directly in to you in an attempt to "dodge" you, causing you to spin out

>driving straight down the road
>think about taking the next turn
>spin out

You literally can't drive the cars in this game without spinning out. In GTA 4 you could drift if you were good, brake turns, let off the gas and turn, do anything. In GTA V it's spin out city. Fuck GTA V's driving mechanics, being back 4's.
>>
>>323700584
Yeah, delete the game and install San Andreas.
>>
>>323695128

GTAV zombies please.
>>
File: gta v animu.jpg (277 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
gta v animu.jpg
277 KB, 960x540
>tfw sold my 360 copy of GTA V last september
>tfw keep wanting to buy it again but keep remembering how broken GTA Online is and how little there is to do in single player after getting 100% in the game
Glad I gave up on being hyped for new content after those disappointing heists came out, Rockstar is slowly becoming like EA with the shitty DLC they keep adding.
>>
>>323698283
>police and NPCs have literal aimbots, forcing the use of cover

I'm sorry what?

Did you think NPCs were being controlled by actual people working for Rockstar?
>>
Do people seriously play GTAV for the story?

I just treat it as a mod and trainer sandbox playground and make my own sort lf mini stories within it, or just fuck around flying helicopters and shit

Wish there was a way to cull all the story dialogue and cutscenes from the game to save some space but thats not possible.
>>
>>323702909
>>323702909
>>323702909
>>323702909

HAPPENING HAPPENING ALERT GET IN HERE BROS
>>
>>323696038
I hope they don't expand on Franklin's past becasue I literally could not care less
>>
>>323703318
>chased by the cops
>use a trainer to launch myself 200 feet in the air
>because cops are still close to me on the map their bullets still hit me 200 feet directly up
>>
>>323698283
>>every gun sounds and feels like a BB gun

Fucking this, the Euphoria response to impact has been toned down significantly compared to GTAIV.

In GTAIV when you fired the M4 Assault rifle you could feel it meant business from the heavy sound of the weapon firing to the weight it seemed to have and especially the way NPC's reacted to being hit by flailing and falling down etc

In GTAV feels like hitting a sponge and the sounds are laughable like pea shooters, no impact and reverb etc.

Mods will fix it.
>>
>>323695128
Didn't rockstar say they're done doing Single Player DLCs?
>>
>>323695128
A dlc about doing nigger related stuff like gang wars would be great
>>
>>323702693
which is exactly what i have done directly after beating the final mission in gtaV
>>
>>323697754
>ran away and married a doctor
>calling anyone else "an uppity nigger who thought too highly of himself."
Fuck her.
In fact, fuck everyone in his neighborhood.
>shithead aunt who bitches for no reason and sits around the house
>shithead friend gets him fired from his job and shot at on several occasions
>shithead crackheads that can't do their god damn towing job properly
>>
>>323703631
That's not even the worst part, what bothers me is how cops know EXACTLY where you are at all times.

>vision cone is facing away from me
>try and stealthy drive my car away from behind
>spots me

>underneath a bridge
>cops drive over my map icon
>spots me through 10 feet of fucking concrete

>flying through the air in a helicopter, no cops on minimap
>suddenly they spot me

And even better

>stealthily kill a cop in the middle of the woods with no one around by sticking a knife in his neck
>INSTANT 3 STARS

good game r*
>>
File: happy loaf of bread.jpg (195 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
happy loaf of bread.jpg
195 KB, 768x768
>>323705031
>shoot a deer in the middle of the woods
>another one calls the police
>one star
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.