[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a fucking cleric beast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 41
File: 1452547218070.png (835 KB, 1134x1059) Image search: [Google]
1452547218070.png
835 KB, 1134x1059
This is a fucking cleric beast.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 330x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 330x218
>>323628697
>half of the areas in Bloodborne were as linear as Dark Souls 2's areas, except Bb had elevators which connected the beginning, middle and end of the level, which was not in any way on par with Dark Souls 1's intertwining paths and shorcuts.
>pvp is not as good as Dark Souls 2's
>there were pvp hotspots
>could invade people who didn't have summons with them
>could host fightclubs
>everyone complains about soul memory, but it would pair everyone with 8 million souls+ together, so besides level 732 autists everone is ready for some honorable balanced pvp
>pvp dead in Bloodborne
>all armor set are either: a coat, a mess of plumes, or a tuxedo with a cape
>enemies don't drop any kind of armor since enemy variety is minimal to the point where you see first level enemies all the way through to the last areas
>bosses don't drop any type of "boss soul" so most of the time you get no lore for them
>no wrapping between lanterns
> have to return to Hunter's Dream everytime
>can't rest at lanter to respawn enemies, have to die or go back to Hunter's dream again
>Mechanics like kindling bonfires completely gone
>Blood Vials don't refill evetrime you rest at a lantern, despite only being able to carry 20 (or a little bit more with some runes) at a time. You have to buy/farm them, so you can't endesly try to fight a boss without having tobgo get more vials every few attempts, which could have been fixed very easily by just always hiving you 20 vials or pess everytine you respawn
>NCP's more forgettable than the ones in Dark Soul 2
>game is supoosed to cebter around the health recovery mechanic but most bosses 1-2 shot you to death

I wanted to like Bloodborne, I really did.
>>
>>323628932
This bait again?
>>
>>323629189
Nigga most of that is on point
>>
>>323628932
Lmao great pasta m8
>>
>>323628932
Hey, I'm ring to complain about asset reuse here.
>>
>>323628697

Couldn't that fucker just crush you with his massive warping hand instead of picking you next to him so you could bash him at pleasure.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 768x1024
>>323629464
>half of the areas in Bloodborne were as linear as Dark Souls 2's areas, except Bb had elevators which connected the beginning, middle and end of the level, which was not in any way on par with Dark Souls 1's intertwining paths and shorcuts.
>there were pvp hotspots
>could host fightclubs
>everyone complains about soul memory, but it would pair everyone with 8 million souls+ together, so besides level 732 autists everone is ready for some honorable balanced pvp
>pvp dead in Bloodborne
>enemies don't drop any kind of armor since enemy variety is minimal to the point where you see first level enemies all the way through to the last areas
>bosses don't drop any type of "boss soul" so most of the time you get no lore for them
>can't rest at lanter to respawn enemies, have to die or go back to Hunter's dream again
>Blood Vials don't refill evetrime you rest at a lantern, despite only being able to carry 20 (or a little bit more with some runes) at a time. You have to buy/farm them, so you can't endesly try to fight a boss without having tobgo get more vials every few attempts, which could have been fixed very easily by just always hiving you 20 vials or pess everytine you respawn
>game is supoosed to cebter around the health recovery mechanic but most bosses 1-2 shot you to death
>assests and enemies reused again, to the point where they put dog (same enemy which we have seen in literally every Souls game)bheads on crows and crownheads on dogs and call it a new enemy

I wanted to like Bloodborne, I really did

There, added it to the list
>>
>>323629262
Most of it is straight wrong and the rest is nitpicking

> cant host fight clubs
/bbg/ has fight clubs every fucking week

> all that shit about lamps and bonfires
Bold hunters mark will respawn enemies. DeS had a similar hub system and no one complained about it.

Etcetc, here's your (You).
>>
>>323630707
>Bold hunters mark will respawn enemies
>I like spending 1400 souls to do something I could do eith the press of a button in previous games
>>
>>323630920
>echoes
>hard to come by
Lmao
>>
>>323630920
>souls

spotted the PCuck who's never played BB

fuck off
>>
>>323631090
They're fucking souls, don't even bullshit me. They look and operate exactly the fucking same.
>>
>>323630920
> souls
You can get that much by killing a couple of enemies, hell probably much much more since the price changes depending on your progression in the game. Theres no reason to be farming enemies anyways unless you're awful and keep losing vials to gascoine.
>>
>>323631386
I told you to get lost faggot
>>
>>323629796
It's just video game logic. Try not to think too hard about it. These games have a lot of scenarios that could be avoided with some very simple precautions but aren't because that's just the way it is.
>>
>>323629262
It's still b8. It gets spammed everywhere now.
>>
File: Myrrh.gif (112 KB, 229x111) Image search: [Google]
Myrrh.gif
112 KB, 229x111
>>323628697
>play gaem
>make cleric
>doesn't look like this by endgame

At least I have the staff.
>>
>>323631449
The price changing was fucking bullshit, by the way. 1000 souls for vials? Get fucked, Bloodborne. This whole mechanic is fucking stupid anyway.
>>
>>323631687
git gud faggot, I never bought vials after shadows
>>
>>323631773
It's a lot more forgiving now that they've upped the vials in storage from 99 to 600. I'd have my inventory and storage maxed by the time I reached Hemwick on most playthrough and leaving lots of items on the ground really rustled my autism.
>>
>>323631459
lmao why are you this triggered? It's a shit game m8, maybe you don't want to admit you have shit tastes kek.
>>
File: chortlingcockatiel.jpg (134 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
chortlingcockatiel.jpg
134 KB, 800x600
>>323628932
The vast majority of your list is either completely untrue, or pure nitpicking
It's like you're trying really hard to dislike BB, to the point where you're actually defending Soul Memory, and saying DaS2's "Meta of the Month, until we nerf shit to the ground" PvP was good
>>
>>323632012
I played through before that patch and didn't buy a single one after shadows
>>
>>323631773
Fuck off cunt, you can't tell me you were never inconvenienced by this shit mechanic. It serves no purpose. Dark Souls fixed it, and this willfully regressed in that regard.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x667
>>323629189
>>323629440
>>323630707
>>323630920
>>323631086
>>323631449
>>323631459
>>323631534
This is the most up-to date version, if you can refute at leats half of the points made, I'll stop spamming it:

>can't invade people who don't have summons with
>everyone using the Chicago Blade
>Blood Vials don't refill evetrime you rest at a lantern, despite only being able to carry 20 (or a little bit more with some runes) at a time. You have to buy/farm them, so you can't endesly try to fight a boss without having to go get more vials every few attempts, which could have been fixed very easily by just always giving you 20 vials or less everytine you respawn
>game is supoosed to center around the health recovery mechanic but most bosses 1-2 shoot you to death
>can't look back at environment and say "wow, I remember I was there! And how I walked all the way to here! Oh look, a tower in the distance! I bet I'll eventually go there!" Since there are so much random pointy buildings and towers all around you don't even get to go inside of, you can't tell where you've been before

1/2
>>
>>323632109
Don't even pretend BB pvp is as good as even DaS2's, anon. FromSoft's shitty netcode is completely inadequate for the game's actual speed.
>>
>>323632194
>it serves no purpose

yes it does, the quicker gameplay cannot adhere to the slow sipping of estus, on top of that you can get parried during its animation giving it an extra layer of danger

it's like you never played the game

>dark souls fixed it

dark souls is also the slowest and most sluggish game in the souls series, estus works in darksouls because you can block 85% of moves and the slow unblockable overheads are easily dodged with long recovery frames
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x354
>>323632297
>>323632109
>>323632074
>>323632012
>>323631773

>"Unseen village" is lower than regular Yharnam, anyone can see it from a balcony
>assets are reused AGAIN to the point where they put dog (same enemy which we have seen in literally every Souls game) heads on crows and crow heads on dogs and call it a new enemy
>story more obtuse than any other soul games, no real answers for main plot elements (which all other Souls games gave you) like why is your character yourney set on killing Mergo and why does it trigger the hunters dream to end?
>grinding required to get through Cliche dungeons

2/2
>>
>>323632194
Only time I ever farmed vials was right at the beginning of the game.
How shit are you?
>>
>all these BB threads full of shitposters
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>323632472
If you never had to farm for vials, why have vials be a limited resource in the first place?
>>
>>323632616
To make shitters, such as yourself, mad.
>>
>>323632408
That's not what I'm talking about, dipshit. The actual recovery mechanics are fine. The fact that you need to collect them is regression. Nobody liked that aspect of DeS.
>>
>>323632408
As much as I hate that one pasta floating around, this:

ials don't refill evetrime you rest at a lantern, despite only being able to carry 20 (or a little bit more with some runes) at a time. You have to buy/farm them, so you can't endesly try to fight a boss without having to go get more vials every few attempts, which could have been fixed very easily by just always giving you 20 vials or less everytine you respawn

is a valid point. Why make blood vials need to be farmed on not refill everytime you die if it's supposed to be a "faster game?"
>>
>>323632690
Just admit it's a pointless regression, already. It's only in the game so they can pad out the loot tables of levels with blood vials and quicksilver bullets, so the game doesn't look as empty as it actually is.
>>
>>323632926
If you die over and over to the point where you deplete your 119 vial store then you deserve to be punished.
>>
I genuinely like BB but Dark Souls feels more my speed.

>PVP in DS2 was by far the best and most interactive/available
>Locations were varied and had a different look to them aside from the gothic citadel
>capability to dual-wield varied weapons and have a plethora of fighting techniques in DS2 was more interesting and varied than BB

Most of this is mildly nitpicky since this is BB's first game on its own IP so here's hoping BB2 will be just as promising and varied as DS2
>>
>>323632297
>>can't invade people who don't have summons with
im worried this will be a thing with 3
>>
>>323632926
>>323632794
>>323632723
>>323632616
>>323632408

I think it works far better from a story perspective. It underscores just how desperately dependent everyone is on blood ministration, even the Good Hunter has to use it because there's no other option. If the blood vials just recharged it would seem less important, and less like they're real blood and a precious resource.

It made sense in Dark Souls because the Estus highlighted just how important fire is in opposition to the Dark, that the only way to keep you going is to drink literal liquid fire from a bonfire. It made you very depend
>>
File: 1413752106403.jpg (96 KB, 640x824) Image search: [Google]
1413752106403.jpg
96 KB, 640x824
>>323628697
Holy shit, how did I not notice this sooner?
>>
>>323633015
Dying over and over is punishment in itself, it just makes getting through a particularly difficult boss even more frustrating. Let alone slogging through late game chalice dungeons.

Fuck your git gud meme. If DaS did ANYTHING right, it was the abolition of healing item grinding.
>>
File: image.png (145 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 640x1136
>>323633216
Literally reddit
>>
>>323629796
he wanted the amulet you found intact.
>>
>>323633381
>first thing you do when you see a post on /v/ is check if it was on Reddit at some point
Some of you people have the most bizarre priorities.
>>
>>323633216
Blood in Yharnam was never a scarce resource. In fact the lamps could have even been communal blood fountains for all the fucking blood everywhere. Actually that'd make way more sense than fucking lamps, now that I think about it.
>>
>>323632297
>linearity
It's more linear than DaS, true, but much less linear than DeS and DaS2.
>can't invade loners
I agree that's stupid, but the game is also more balanced around being able to fight multiple people at once.
>Chikage
There's more people using Ludwig's, and even then there's a lot more variety in weapon usage since the DLC hit.
>Lack of armor variety
Agreed, but saying ALL armor is that is demonstrably untrue. The similarity in armor sets also makes it easier to mix and match sets without it looking awful.
>Enemies don't drop equipment due to enemy variety (???)
Not only does this not make sense, but it's pure nitpicking. The weapons you use are special trick weapons that the vast majority of your enemies couldn't even wield. There's only a few times enemies are recycled.
This is complete nitpicking, and also bullshit to a degree. You can find plenty of boss lore via equipment.
Pure nitpicking, and you spread essentially the same complaint across 4 different "points" to bloat your list.
>Blood vial limit
So git gud and stop dying to the boss. No seriously, once you stop chugging vials like a moron, you'll stop complaining about needing to grind. Actually use the rally system the way it was intended, as for the next point;
>game is supoosed to center around the health recovery mechanic but most bosses 1-2 shoot you to death
The only attacks that can possibly do that usually leave the bosses exposed, which leads to you getting most of your HP back via rally.
>>
>>323633508
Looking into the quality of posts isn't too far off kilter from checking someones shit to see if what they're spouting is their own actual opinion or just plagiarized dribble
>>
>>323633567
>have to return to hunter's dream everytime
>nitpicking

but it's true nigga, shit's fucking pointless. especially because you're forced to farm blood vials.
>>
>>323628932
Bloodbots BTFO
>>
>>323633567
>having to endure 30 seconds of loading screens every time you want to go somewhere
>nitpicking

God forbid you play unpatched. Then it's nearly five damn minutes.
>>
>>323633567
(cont)
>can't look back at environment and say "wow, I remember I was there! And how I walked all the way to here! Oh look, a tower in the distance! I bet I'll eventually go there!" Since there are so much random pointy buildings and towers all around you don't even get to go inside of, you can't tell where you've been before
You literally CAN do this. Actually look around for once, you'd be surprised how far you can see around the world, and while it's not as obviously connected like DaS1, it's still pretty remarkable. Again, this is also a completely nitpicky comment.
>"Unseen village" is lower than regular Yharnam, anyone can see it from a balcony
Nitpicking.
>reused assets
Yeah it's kinda lame they reused the dog so much, but could you point to other examples?
>story more obtuse than any other soul games, no real answers for main plot elements (which all other Souls games gave you) like why is your character yourney set on killing Mergo and why does it trigger the hunters dream to end?
It's really not any more obtuse than the others (especially DaS2), this is also just nitpicking.
>grinding required to get through Cliche dungeons
Grinding in what way? You get pretty much all the materials you need just playing them regularly.
>>
>>323633567

There's at leats 3 good points here:
Getting 20 vial straight instead of some mechanic where you use, let say insight, to get more vials per time

Not being able to "rest" in lanterns and instead having tonuse them and wait through 2 load screensto respawn enemies when grinding

And obiously, not being able to wrap between areas with going to HD

Also,
>git gud

Hard to get good when I have to grind to try again every few bosses, which some can combo you to death.
>>
>>323633741
>being from Reddit means it's bad quality
A copypasta is a pointless post, but it has nothing to do with the actual points raised or the quality of it.
I thought people stopped being redditphobic years ago when we switched over to tumblr? I guess there's still a handful of shitposters keeping up the old traditions.
>>
File: 1452459186727.jpg (26 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1452459186727.jpg
26 KB, 512x512
>9 months later
>still buttblasted
>>
>>323632297
i'll take a crack at it.

>linear
I'll agree with this. Most area's, aside from cathedral ward, were very linear. However, Das2 had this same issue. DaS1 was the only one that had the intertwining paths to such a degree, as in DeS it was all segregated to seperate area's, some of which were very linear. Take it how you will, as its neither good or bad

>can't invade people without summons
This is a fair complaint. It puts invaders in a bad situation almost 100% of the time

>chicago blade
Just like everyone used the katana's in the previous games. there's always an edgelord. That said, i was under the impression most people used ludwigs holy memeblade.

>Armor
This is a fair gripe, a lot of the armor feels same-y, aside from the few that were made to be wacky like the cage of mensis. could have had a bit more variety, even for a victorian setting. Enemies dropping armor sorta rolls into this though, so really its only one point.

>Boss souls
Most of the lore we get is said straight out, as a fair few NPC's are much more talkative than their previous counterparts, and more items have lore to them than in previous games. The lore for the main game is more evenly dispersed, rather than being delegated to cut scene's and souls. This one is preferential at best. The information is there regardless

>lanterns, hunters dream, respawning enemies
This one is entirely a matter of preference. BB had a hub world, so with its initial load times it was ass, yes, but after the patch that fixed them it was fine. It's not like its the first time it was done. DeS did it too.

>blood vials and rally
By end game you are getting enough echoes to buy hundreds of vials at a time. The only time this is a problem is earlier in the game, and even then there are several extremely easy enemies to farm to get more of them. The 2 giants in yharnam are a good example. Some enemies even give 5 at a time.
>>
>>323634085
>reused assets
Yeah it's kinda lame they reused the dog so much, but could you point to other examples?

Cleric beast and Manus's skeleton, the bug dude with bricks and the fire spouting mongs in Lost Bastille (dsk2), several enemie roars are same audio files as enemies from Dark Soul 1 and 2

It's really not any more obtuse than the others (especially DaS2), this is also just nitpicking.

The difference being thatall the ither Souls games were obtuse on side stuff and gave you real answers aboit the main plot, which Bloodborn refuses to do.
>>
>>323632297
>>323632443
>linear
Not nearly as linear as DaS II, but still moreso than DaS, true.
>can't invade
Not necessarily true, but invading is restricted, sure.
>Chicago Blade
? Not sure what weapon you mean, but I'm pretty sure I'm not using it; I haven't seen people using the same loadout time and time again either, so no.
>armor sets
No, Cainhurst, but point taken.
>enemy variety is minimal
Lol, no.
>Boss souls
Agreed.
>Lantern Compendium
The loading screens are longer than I'd like, but otherwise this is all completely subjective and not worth a shit.
>Farming Blood Vials
They're cheap as fuck, but I agree. I try to keep my count around 200 in storage. I prefer them to Estus Flasks, though.
>NPC's more forgettable than Dark Souls II
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Probably the worst point on this list. Nothing is worse than Skyrim and Not Patches.
>Most bosses kill you quickly
Yeah? So did the ones in DaS I and II; that's irrelevant, the Vials keep the action quick and flowing outside of boss battles.
>environment issue
Sure.
>"Unseen village"
You're seriously nitpicking at this point.
>assets reused
Worse.
>Story more obtuse
Can't argue for or against, but I'm with you on the fact that it's way more vague. I think the lack of a real intro cutscene like DaS hurts that.
>grinding for Chalices
Again, sure.
>>
>>323632297
I shall give it a shot.
you are a whiny man-child,please chemically castrate yourself for the good of humanity.
>>
>>323633336
Except that most people would use humanities or life gems in their respective games because they objectively worked better.
>>
>>323633780
>you're forced to farm blood vials.
LOL, each enemy drops like 3. The time you get to Gascoine you should have like 50. If you're '''''''forced'''''''' to farm them it's because you're shit at the game, m8.
>>
No, the Cleric Beast is fucking Manus 2.0.
>>
>>323634090
Bold hunter's marks respawn enemies.

There is NO REASON to be farming enemies in this game. You can go through an area once and get enough echoes to afford AT LEAST a dozen vials.
>>
>>323634990
early to mid-game, you can farm those slime dudes in the lecture hall for some extra bullets, but thats only if you want a secure stock and are way too cheap to buy them.
>>
>>323634085
>You literally CAN do this.

You really can't, though. Plus transitions are janky as hell. You telling me that the chapel at the core of this accursed city is adjacent to some tiny podunk butthole village and miniature forest like a quarter of a mile away? I can turn right from the chapel and boom, middle of nowhere. And let's not forget the transition from the snakemen forest to iosefka's clinic. Fucking DaS2 tier.
>>
>>323628932

why are people flaming this guy, it's all 100% true

warping back to hunter's dream every time is a pain in the ass, and you fight the same fucking torch wielding villager for 40 hours
>>
>>323634990
>There is NO REASON to be farming enemies in this game

Blood stones, brah. Another shitty mechanic pointlessly borrowed from DaS and DeS and casualized to the point of meaninglessness.
>>
File: 3892758923716.jpg (40 KB, 649x480) Image search: [Google]
3892758923716.jpg
40 KB, 649x480
Every BB thread is filled with these people. Seriously what are they doing? Find something better to do or better yet play the game.
>>
THIS is cosplaying
>>
>>323635721
>I haven't played DeS or DaS
>I'm retarded
>Look at me
>>
>>323628697
No. Cleric Beast is fucking Manus as Manus was created long before Cleric Beast was created.
>>
>>323635721
i would say this is a very bad gripe. Unless you blew most of your chunks or your 2 rocks on weapons you gave up on, then you should be fine. Everything else is so easy to get its hilarious, and you don't even need to level up armor so in reality you need far less to upgrade to full power.
>>
>>323635721
You can buy the first 2 tiers with echoes. The game gives you enough to upgrade like 3 weapons to +9 and 1 weapon to +10 just from looting the areas.

You also find 3 more Rocks in Chalice dungeons and 1 more in the DLC.

In addition with the latest patch you can buy chunks and rock from the insight shop.
>>
>>323635746
It may come as a shock, but I have played the game, and while it's good, it's roughly on the level of DaS2 for me. But for totally different reasons.
>>
>>323636138
Nigga that's no argument against farming. All that shit you listed takes loads of it.
>>
File: .......png (26 KB, 175x166) Image search: [Google]
.......png
26 KB, 175x166
>>323628932

THIS IS THE ONLY THING I AGREE WITH!

You are clearly meant to be able to go toe to toe with these bosses but you are restricted because they either 1-2 shot you or you run out of stamina..
They should have given you infinite stamina is Bloodborne counter balance by the fact that if you dodge wrong you take double or triple damage.

The endurance meter should have been a fatigue bar that fills as you get hit and eventually if you get hit to much you die or you lose invisibility frames for your dodges making the game more difficult if you are playing incorrectly.

INFINITE STAMINA would have made bloodbonre perfect!

They made the game based on you and everyone around you being raging lunatics who are obsessed witj killing things.

The line between human and beast is almost non- existent.

Yet give the enemies the advanatges and leave you the player with none.

Everytime you hit an enemy after their attacks it resets them to their idle animation giving them the ability to attack again even though you should be able to punish them.

This would be fine if the game gave you infinite stamina,but it doesn't so you can only hit most enemies no more than twice before having to back away with the exception of the starter sawblade which is why its so strong.

Even then enmies/bosses have random super armor at certain moments and will randomly tank attacks.
>>
>>323636138
Unfortunately since this game is built around dual-wielding and one of your off weapons is GOING to be hunter's torch for obvious reasons, that really only gives you room to experiment with one extra weapon beyond your primary combo.
>>
>>323628932
>>half of the areas in Bloodborne were as linear as Dark Souls 2's areas, except Bb had elevators which connected the beginning, middle and end of the level, which was not in any way on par with Dark Souls 1's intertwining paths and shorcuts.
But that's completely untrue, in fact BB's individual levels had more emphasis on shortcuts than even DaS, because you had 1 lamp at the start, and you didn't get a single lamp until you beat that fucking boss.

DaS sometimes had the same issue as DaS2, where they stuck bonfires in the middle of areas where they simply could have designed a smart shortcut instead.
>>
>>323636372
What are you on about?

Everything I listed you can get by just playing the game no farming involved.
>>
>>323636372
You can fully upgrade 1 weapon of choice by just being thorough on your first time through each area, and easily get another to +9 without doing the DLC or chalices.

Or are you seriously retarded enough to have wasted a rock on a weapon you weren't going to keep using?
>>
>>323636404
>running out of stamina
>ever
>even with base stamina

You can dodge like a god damned lunatic for almost as long as you please.

How fucking shit are you that you are dodging enough to actually use all your stamina?

heck, tricked BoM take 8 hits to run through base stamina. 8. cane takes somewhere around 4. I would assume most str weapons take between 2-3, again, all at base stamina, and that still leaves enough to dodge if you don't waste it on that last attack.
>>
Why can't the souls fanbase be as good as its games? Why do you all have to be obnoxious fucks.
>>
What a good wep to use in early game DaS, for moveset variety, I got the Uchigana and it got boring fast killing everything with the same 2 attacks.
>>
>>323636498
Off weapons aren't meant for damage. There's not much point to upgrading them unless you're going specific builds like ARC for Rosmarinus or BLT for evelyn. Unless you're upgrading BLT which is focused on gun damage among other things, it's not a priority and if you are going for BLT then you're not going to be using a lot of different weapons.
>>
>>323637060
any weapon is viable with the right amount of skill. Experiment with a bunch of different weapons in your stat range and see what you like.
>>
>>323636404
Just like every single souls game hits that 1-2 shot you are incredibly telegraphed and should be dodged. If you could just life steal your whole health bar back up after a huge blunder it wouldn't be challenging. The regain works best when you've been grazed by something then rather than drinking an estus to get max health back you hit the motherfucker.

I did the entire last phase of Ludwig with no vials(Used them all on phase 1 it was my first attempt) using only the regain mechanic to heal myself. I got hit a bunch but only by his weaker attacks and managed to keep myself alive. It was satisfying as fuck.
>>
>>323628932
how many times you gonna post this
>>
>>323637060
Longsword for practicality, Zweihander for crushing the ever loving fuck out of everything.
>>
>>323637286
try the jumping attacks and running attack
>>
>>323635673
Because it's a copy pasta that gets spammed in almost every bloodborne thread and people spend more time debating over it then talking about the actual fucking game
>>
>>323637268
Except Orphan of Kosm's attacks take away half of your health bar and his second form has attactck that take 90% of your health bar, meaning if you donmt use vials you're gonna die next time you get hit for anything below 30 Vit. And all his attacks are like this, when he starts comboing you, hiting you 5 times, if you get stunned by a single attavk you're dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (641 KB, 2024x2097) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
641 KB, 2024x2097
>>323637502
>people spend more time talking about bloodborne than talking about bloodborne
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 359x305
>>323637502
>people spend more time debating over Bloodborne then talking about Bloodborne
>>
>>323636587
Buying blood stones is insanely expensive, way more than it should be. And buying chunks means grinding insight, which is arduous as fuck.
>>
>>323637502
>people spend more time debating my favorite game's faults than praising it as a flawless masterpiece
ftfy
>>
>>323636404
>1-2 shot you or you run out of stamina..

>I level up like a fucking retard, and spam the dodge button 24/7
Good job.
>>
>>323637672
No, people spend more time refuting some retard's points over and over again each thread.

It's stale discussion because the same shit gets regurgitated each time.
>>
>>323637587
Below 30 Vit against orphan? That seems really really low for how late game he is. Vit is probably the most important stat in BB and scales incredibly well with runes and the regain mechanic.
>>
>>323637124
They aren't *really* meant for damage, but they do damage nonetheless and it's not insignificant. Doing double the damage is obviously preferable no matter what. You're just gimping yourself to ignore it.
>>
>>323637810
>>323637767
>>323637672
But it's never an intelligent discussion just two groups going BLOODBONRE IS SHIt or BLOODBORNE IS A FLAWLESS MASTERPIECE HOD DARE YOU INSULT IT. Nothing comes out of it
>>
>>323637587
The only time he can hit you 5 times is with his singular combo attack, and on the 4th hit he knocks you down, giving you I-frames. You are better off taking the frames and letting him miss than getting up.

Everything else is a matter of gitting gud. Especially since most of his attacks can be gun parried, and are actually fairly well telegraphed since he always has to wind up in a specific fashion.

Orphan is a hard boss, but he's just a skill check.
>>
>>323637769
I'm by no means a BB expert but my latest play through with the DLC I've gotten more than enough chunks. I have Ludwigs+9, Moonlight sword+10 and saw spear+9 with chunks to spare. I never farmed just looted them throughout the game.
>>
>>323637830
Except I have seen at least one person agreeing with every point on that list.

And if, anything, this thread would be dead without that pasta because 80% of this thread is disscusing about bloodborne thanks to it.

It's interesting tonsee how some people aggree and disagree on certain points about the game.
>>
>>323638016
Welcome to /v/.
>>
>>323637029
>>323637820

Yes but you can only dodge and attack like 4 time max.
I have 30 endurance with the hunter badge.

Dodging and attack right after drains your stamina fast
>>
>>323628932

Everyone knows BB is weaker than DaS II. It's pretty much a fact.
>>
>>323637769
The game gives you plenty of blood stones to start by the time you run and need to start buying them, you'll have thousands upon thousands of echoes to spend.

Grinding chunks is somewhat annoying but as soon as you get to Yahar'gul after Rom the game showers you in chunks. The 'crystal lizards' of BB also don't despawn unless you kill them so you can't miss it.

Insight is easy to get. Just co-op or pvp for a bit and you'll get enough for a chunk. Or you can just play through the game on NG+ and pick up enough for another 3 weapons.
>>
File: memewall.jpg (2 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
memewall.jpg
2 MB, 2432x4320
>>323638203
So this is why even /toy/ calls this a shit board ay?
>>
>>323637954
>you blow 18 chunks and a bloodrock to do 100 damage instead of 50
Might as well try explaining armor upgrades in DaS and the amount of farming you have to do to upgrade each piece.
>>
>>323638204
Then learn to dodge properly you damn fool. Your dodge has I-frames on it. If you dodge into an attack rather than away from it, you will go through the hit and be in a better position to attack overall.

Second, Don't constantly dodge. Dodging when you need to is key.

Third, if you just use a different attack, you will never run out of stamina. That attack takes so much stamina because it doesn't allow regen between the 2 stages. If you dodge, wait a sec, then attack with an R1 or R2, you will regain plenty of stamina. Or if you attack then dodge out of the way, you will gain plenty of stamina.

long story short, quit playing like a fucking berserker. The regen is fucking massive in this game if you just give it a moment. literally 1 second.
>>
>>323628932
>areas in Bloodborne were as linear as Dark Souls 2's areas
Bloodborne has factually the largest and most non-linear levels in the series. I believe what you're talking about is 'world design', i.e how each different areas connects to the next. The actual individual levels in Bloodborne are fare larger, far more circular in nature and have more verticality/layers too. This is a fact.

The PVP is the most balanced in the series yet. No instant backstabs, you can parry punish healing, every single weapon in the game is PVP viable and magic actually requires some skill/effort to be good at, not to mention each weapon has twice the moveset of DaS weapons.

>pvp hotspots
I'm not sure what you're trying to imply with this? Nobody invaded in DaS2 outside the fucking shitty Iron Bridge and its eye cancer colour scheme.

You still can, but it's limited.

>fightclubs
There's a fight club dedicated chalice room which always has active PVP going, and you can host your own chalice fight club any time, just go on /v/ and post it with the glyph code, done it plenty of times before.

>Soul Memory
Was a cluster fuck of a design that killed any PVP activity until end game. Level restricted PVP is far more balanced, and in Bloodborne you can't invade below level 30, so twinking is far less of an issue than DaS1.

>dead pvp
Bloodborne PVP is very much active. I have characters at levels 43, 60, 80, 98 and 150, and each get invasions within a minute. You need to find the hotspots for each level (forest for 43, cainhurst for 60 etc).

End of part 1.
>>
>>323628932
>>323638956
Part 2

You're just used to everyone clusterfucking it at Iron Bridge because everyone's dumped into the same pool of shit after a certain SM count, which is poorly designed.

All armour sets in DaS2 are each cloth, leather or plate. See? I can be vague too.

>>enemies don't drop any kind of armor since enemy variety is minimal to the point where you see first level enemies all the way through to the last areas
Now that's a blatant lie anon, if there's one thing Bloodborne has,it's huge ass enemy variety.

>warping
This is a legitimate complaint.

>to respawn enemies have to die or go back to Hunter's dream again
Bold Hunter's Mark.

>kindling bonfires gone
And what exactly did that actually add to the gameplay in DaS? Humanity was plentiful so it just became an annoyance to sit through the animation every single time. And using Bonfire Ascetics also made NG+ completely irrelevant in DaS2.

>Blood Vials don't respawn
You have to be really bad to ever run out of Blood Vials, they drop from shit tons of mobs and they game isn't hard until the DLC areas or chalice dungeons (by which time you'll have 600 in storage from excess Blood Echoes anyway).

Nothing is more forgettable than the NPC's in DaS2, Micolash has like 10 lines and he's more memorable than any character in that game.

>most bosses 1-2 shot you to death
There are certain weapons designed around regain, and some not. Regain's effectiveness and whether you should actually risk it depends entirely on your weapon. (Axe, Ludwig, Kirk, Burial Blade it's almost always better to chance it for regain) But shit like BoM, Chikage, Saws it's not worth the risk.
>>
>>323638956
Why would you make a character only for pvp ?
>>
>>323638434
I wonder if floor tile fetish anon could fap to this. I wonder what folder he'd put it in. I wonder if he'd ever admit to it.
>>
>>323639142
?

Why wouldn't you? People have been doing it every single game.
>>
>>323639246
>open file
>ceramic sluts
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 446x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 446x445
>>323638956
This is Cainhurst's Castle, it's astraight line to the boss foght with and elevator ride connecting the start to the middle of the area. Same with Nightmare of Mensis.
>>
>>323639142
I do it in every Souls game after I'm done with PVE. Plus you can still use dedicated PVP characters to help people with bosses at different level breakpoints.
>>
>>323639335
That's an outline of Cainhurst Castle, you're not baiting anyone anon.

Inside that there's a shit ton of stairways, 2 shortcust, 3 - 4 floors and multiple ways in and out.
>>
>>323639335
>I never played the game
>>
>>323639335
>look at this linear level
>HUGE FUCKING AREA WITH MULTIPLE FLOORS
>B-but look at this path that leads to the boss area
>boss area is first area after the branch off
>secret area is behind it
1/10 for the reply.
>>
>>323632297
Dark Souls 1's levels were basically just as linear. Having a few intertwining paths doesn't change that.
>can't invade people who don't have summons with
So it's exactly like Dark Souls 1? Because nobody went human in DS1 except to do duels or summon people. The only reason you could frequently invade people without summons was because connectivity was shit in DS1.
>everyone using the Chicago Blade
I've only done a single playthrough of BB but I did a lot of co-op and PvP and I didn't see a single katana. You'll see way more katana faggots in the Souls games than BB.
So they're all setting-appropriate outfits? That sounds exactly like the Souls games.
Enemy variety is about the same as DS1.
I thought there was plenty of lore within the game, it was just more well-hidden than Souls
At least you can warp to any lantern, unlike DS1 where you could only warp to certain ones and had to walk a lot because of that.
>>
File: forsaken_castle_cainhurst_map.jpg (205 KB, 839x755) Image search: [Google]
forsaken_castle_cainhurst_map.jpg
205 KB, 839x755
>>323639335
Nice bait.

Cainhurst was less linear than Painted World, and better designed.
>>
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 839x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 839x755
>>323640142
Now remove all that uneccessary branching you put in open areas and your'renleft with a path straight to the boss.
>>
>>323632297
>>323639774
Or use a homeward bone
>but that costs money
It costs pennies and they're laying around everywhere. I spammed those things all the time and never got close to running out.
Insight has far more uses than humanity. The game also actively discourages hoarding insight (frenzy) instead of encouraging it like it like DS1 did with humanity (defense bonus)
>Blood Vials don't refill evetrime you rest at a lantern, despite only being able to carry 20 (or a little bit more with some runes) at a time. You have to buy/farm them, so you can't endesly try to fight a boss without having to go get more vials every few attempts, which could have been fixed very easily by just always giving you 20 vials or less everytine you respawn
If you were low on vials at any point after the first three bosses or so you're garbage at videogames, I had literally hundreds of vials after Vicar Amelia and I wasted a bunch doing a high level chalice dungeon early.
lolno
I found the recovery mechanic very useful, and the high damage discouraged you from just mashing R1 to get your health back
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 612x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 612x444
>>323639774
This is a picture of the first areas of Dark Souls, with main oath marked in red and blue and alternate paths marked with green.
>>
>>323640557
Wow almost like literally every single other area in every game ever made
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1366x1274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1366x1274
>>323639050
Show me 5 armor sets in BB that are aesthetically unique and different from each other. I can easily do that with Dark Souls 2 which has armor sets from bare rags to full on knight armor, from silly sets like the butterfly and catarina one to full on lord of the rings armors like smelters.

>it became annoying to sit through the animation

And 2 sets of 20-second loading screens isn't?

Also, I sure love spending1400 blood ehoes and waiting theough a loading screen every time I want to do somthing I could do in past games by pressing a button.
>>
>>323640557
But it's not a straight path since you have to loop in and out of multiple floors, balconys/windowsils to get to it.

It's factually less linear and has more ways to the boss than 90% of Souls areas.
>>
>>323640821
>>323640673
Refere to:
>>323640656
>>
>>323640656
Central Yharnham alone shits all over Undead Burg + Parish in non-linearity, intelligent looping, circumference and verticality, and that's only the FIRST area.
>>
>>323640739
Bradors set
Executioners set
Madmans set
Choir set
Henryk's set
Doll set
Knights set
Student set (B)
Graveguard set
Constable set
>>
File: Image.png (662 KB, 537x700) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
662 KB, 537x700
>>323640739
Okay?
>>
File: 4_Lower_Undead_Burg.png (884 KB, 1600x1035) Image search: [Google]
4_Lower_Undead_Burg.png
884 KB, 1600x1035
>>323640656
Truly DaS has some god tier level design required to reach bosses!
>>
>>323640557

>remove everything besides the path to the boss and youre left with the path to the boss

Lol
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 640x450
>>323641069
And then the game shits itself in linearity after Forbiden Forest

>>323641740
Just finished doodling all the shorcuts in the first half of Dark souls, just for you.

>>323641750
But wait...remove everything but the path to the boss to Dark Souls one and you still get a lopped connected world. Remove the path to the boss and you're left with a bunch of alternate paths to different areas. Do that to Cainhurst castle and you're just oeft with a bunch of dead ends.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2160x2520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2160x2520
>>323642120
Do this shit to Bloodborne's world and tell me if Dark Souls is more linnear than Bloodborne.
>>
>>323642120
You're just vomiting on the page at this point senpai.
>>
>>323642120

Cainhurst is far away you have to go on a carriage ride to get there. It wouldnt make sense for it to be connected to the rest of the main game
>>
File: yharnamfull.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yharnamfull.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
>>323642120
>But wait...remove everything but the path to the boss to Dark Souls one and you still get a lopped connected world
You get exactly the same in Bloodborne. You realise Central Yharnham, Forbidden Woods, Cathedral Ward, Upper Cathedral Ward, Old Yharnham, Hemwick and Yahar'ghul are all connected with multiple ways in and out of each one, right?

Bloodborne has less areas, but each area is quite a big larger and more circular than Dark Souls.
>>
>>323642327
Every single line in that picture is a different branch of the map. You see that bloched area near Capra Demon? That's accounting to main entrance to boss, bridge under it that takes you to the depths, sewer shorcut on top of it, main undead burg on top of that, and an alternate path that leads to some humanity ON TOP OF THAT.
Tell me where there is a single line that does not represent an individual path and then you can talk.
>>
>>323642554
You can actually see it if you look out from Hemwick though, but it's on an isolated island, which makes sense given the lore of the vilebloods.
>>
File: 1442824885526.jpg (43 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1442824885526.jpg
43 KB, 446x456
Manus is my favorite boss of all time

He's the only boss that has ever made me feel actually like fearful of a boss. He's just fucking scary and how he basically wants to end existence and you fight him in the void of non-reality is fucking badass.

Not only that but his backstory is cool too, to me he seems like he's based kind of on Satan but he's way cooler than Satan.

He's like the original human, who had sex with a bunch of corpses or something and created humanity. So he's basically your dad. Your evil pissed off dad.

You can choose to be like him if you want too. Which is cool.

Who else would worship manus here?
>>
>people bitching about linearity vs openness

Since when is linearity a bad thing? I mean, besides your fanboying of one game over the other, why are you arguing about which is more open when there can be good level design of both sorts? It's like trying to figure out which desert is better by measuring the amount of chocolate in it.
>>
File: Dark-Souls-Map-1940x1931.png (2 MB, 1940x1931) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-Map-1940x1931.png
2 MB, 1940x1931
>>323642120
The difference between DaS and BB's design is that DaS emphasized on lots of small areas connected together, with bonfires instead of shortcuts, were as Bloodborne has less areas, but they're much larger, however you only get 1 bonfire at the start, and one at the end after you beat the boss, so Bloodborne's areas have more shortcuts.

Bloodborne has better individual level design, but Dark Souls has better overall world connection design. My opinion at least.

>>323642971
There's nothing wrong with either, both games strived for different things and achieved them very well. DaS and Bloodborne are both excellent, I don't see why people need to constantly pit them against each other.
>>
>>323642565
Except it all amounts to: Victorian city, forest, victorian castle. It's easy to make a town all connected and out a forest next to it, but Dark Souls managed to cramp a swamp, sewer, valley, town, forest, and a fortress all nicely oacked together.
>>
>>323643207
Bloodborne was basically Demon's Souls' formula, but refined to be focused on a tighter experience that focused on improving the game design and gameplay itself, whereas Dark Souls was basically Demon's formula, but with a focus on developing the world and exploration with less focus on refining the game mechanics themselves. I think that's where a lot of the disappointment with BB comes from; people were expecting Dark Souls: Innistrad and got Demon's Souls: Rize of the Eldrazi instead.
>>
File: image.png (851 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
851 KB, 640x1136
>>323641521
Okay
>>
File: Ed McManus.png (657 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Ed McManus.png
657 KB, 960x720
>>323628697

It's a Manus Luigi, you didn't make it.
>>
File: image.png (841 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
841 KB, 640x1136
>>323641521
>>323643408
M'kay
>>
>>323643408
Imagine that, a game where several kingdoms and organizations has more armor variation than a game that has several interlinked victorian style organizations most of which are branches of one big organization, not to mention just more armors in general.

You are cherry picking really hard. Blood borne in and of itself just has less weapons and armor. Its also based around victorian style's, which means there's a fairly limited array of clothes to choose from.
>>
File: image.png (501 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
501 KB, 640x1136
>>323643534
Just because a game decide to set itself in a limited setting doesn't excuse it from its lack of viduao variety.
>>
>>323643408
>>323643476
I don't know what point you're trying to make but Alonne knight and captain are nearly identical. Tons of armor in DaS2 is taken straight out of DaS as well.
>>
>>323643408
>>323643476
>ask for 5 sets
>get it
>LOL BUT DS2 HAD MORE
Yeah we know DS2 has a lot of variety. That's literally the only good thing about it. BB actually plays well to compensate.
Also half the armor in DS2 is fucking ugly
>>
>>323643579
Yes it does you retard. They can only go so far out of setting without breaking suspension of disbelief.

Also, most armor in DaS and DaS2 is useless anyways. There's only a handful of armors that are actually "Good" for any one type of defense. And it barely matters in DaS to begin with because Its all about that Def to weight ratio.
>>
>>323643408
>>323643476
>>323643579
Look everyone, I have proof that WoW is the greatest game ever made. Look at how many kinds of armor it has.
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets#gallery:0

banning all mobile posters would cut shitposting in half overnight
>>
>>323629189

I dont think so. Only about 10% of ps4 owners purchased bloodborne. Kind of sad.
>>
>>323643864
it'd also cut ad revenue in half over night
>>
File: 1440636084533.png (221 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
1440636084533.png
221 KB, 700x609
>>323643613
this
I really dont know whats wrong with that other anon
>>
What was up with the weird anchor wielding enemy right before the abyss elevator
>>
>soul memory implemented to keep people from twinking
>SotFS adds agape ring so people can twink and mitigate SM frustration
>acquire agape ring and +10 weapon
>invasions all day
>but invade hosts with phantoms and still get rekt

I can't say I'm not having fun and that things are too in my favor, then again I'm pretty bad.

I really do like DaS2 though. It's a meme, a hivemind opinion for people to dislike it to the degree that they do, there's a lot that DaS2 did right and wrong after DaS1. Ultimately I put them about even on how much I enjoy them.

I won't and refuse to shit on BB though for several reasons, I never played it because it's a PS4 exclusive though I love the world, lore and the transforming weapons.

I don't really like the concept of paid DLC for any game, but in all three games the DLC I feel is worth it, though I can't speak for BB, I hear it has a fair bit of content.
>>
>>323635673
>>implying is true
Please kill yousrself you fucking faggot
>>
I platniumed BB yesterday and have to say
>shit bosses
>shits themes for the most part
>some hitboxes literally make no sense at all and one enemy actually teleported me into their 2 shot combo when dodging
>the aggressive gameplay is going in for one or two hit then backing off waiting for the boss to getting into a combo and healing
>the only hard part of the game is the start to rom
>Story and lore are probably the worst part of the game with the npcs being near DaS2 tier levels of shit
>Gehrman is the most underwhelming final boss and his role in the story is ultimely pointless
>The main objective of the MC doesn't really matter
>Not enough great one representation
>Some enemies like the squids can be very cheap and stun lock chain you
>Bloodgems are 99% useless
>PvP is shit and every summon host seems to want you to do the fight for them
>>
>>323644409
>shit bosses

You're right, there should be like a dozen large humanoids with a sword and handful of multi-bosses. Then it would be perfect.
>>
>>323644409
>gehrman
>final boss

Friend, i have some bad news for you.
>>
File: 1386832464503.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1386832464503.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>323644409
>Bloodgems are 99% useless
>>
>>323644409
>wrong
>wrong
>i guess
>wrong
>total bullshit
>absolutely totally bullshit
>objectively wrong
>wrong
>opinion
>yeah sure
>totally bullshit
>not the games fault

kill you'reself anon.
>>
>>323644038
The BB dlc is pretty short after your first run (similar to Artorias) but the boss fights are incredible and the areas, enemies, and especially new weapons are godlike.
Probably the best DLC I've ever seen.
>>
>>323644409
Mate you can't make it note obvious you are lying
>>
>>323632297

Except you fuckmothering can.

I remember returning to central Yharnam after a good day in Old Yharnam, and looking over the bridge with the fireball ambush, thinking about how the level matched up.

The only point I'll even give you is how it looks like shit from above, but that's the fault of the devs not being grand wizards of game design
>>
>>323644409
>>Gehrman is the most underwhelming final boss and his role in the story is ultimely pointless
Let me tell you how I know you didn't platinum it.
>>
>>323644636

There isn't one boss i'd want to go back and fight

>>323644678

MP is a pillow fight

>>323644863

Phy%+ & Paper > Bolt/Fire/Arc gems

>>323645075

>Has good themes
Spooky Chruch, Spooky Forest, Spooky Castle

Thats 90% of the game
>>
>>323646668

>I'm right, you're wrong: the post

G'day, kiddo
>>
>>323646506
>it looks like shit from above, but that's the fault of the devs not being grand wizards of game design, so it's excusable

Oh, ok. I guess Soul Memory is excussable since the designers were not muliplayer wizards.

>Yharnam and Old Yharnam
>match up

https://youtu.be/3HCEbj0IaNE?t=1m23s
>>
>>323646865
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>323646668
Paper is flat damage. It's useless for ARC builds. People also farm for off shape bloodtinge gems to put into their BLT weapons. There's also certain weapons that only really deal one type of damage so there blunt/thrust for that.
>>
>>323646887

It does, the rendering distance just makes it look like shit.
>>
File: My puzzles.jpg (32 KB, 305x310) Image search: [Google]
My puzzles.jpg
32 KB, 305x310
>>323647010

And you are? Don't fucking make me laugh, brat.
>>
File: 394Qm3p.gif (327 KB, 500x203) Image search: [Google]
394Qm3p.gif
327 KB, 500x203
>people spent 400+ bucks on a PS4 just for Bloodborne
>>
>>323638434
Does that say Willits on it? Please don't tell me that says Willits
>>
>>323647573
Last Guardian being reconfirmed and bloodborne made me buy a ps4.
Kind of a waste of money but whatever. It's going to collect a lot of dust until then.
>>
>>323647668
I'm only buying one once stuff like KH3, FFXV and Last Guardian comes out before they pull a non-existant PS3 release again
>>
>>323647668
>he's excited about the re-re-re-(re?)newal of news on the development of Last Guardian
>excited about a PS2 game that's literally been in development hell for a decade
Are Sonycucks really this pathetic?
>>
>>323648193

It was never on PS2. And what does the long development have to do with anything? It's not an average game that can be whipped up in just 2 years
>>
>>323648193
SOTC and ICO both went through hell (admittedly not as bad) and they were masterpieces so I'm willing to ride the hype train all the way to disappointment square.
>>
File: Marvelous_chester_art.jpg (201 KB, 1104x1599) Image search: [Google]
Marvelous_chester_art.jpg
201 KB, 1104x1599
>>323628697

And this is a fucking hunter.

AOTA was a stealth Bloodborne preview.
>>
File: Normal Fire Emblem Siblings.jpg (828 KB, 2750x2200) Image search: [Google]
Normal Fire Emblem Siblings.jpg
828 KB, 2750x2200
>>323631651
Man I loved Sacred Stones.
>>
I know that some weapons are considered serrated, and do more damage to beast type enemies. But I read about some weapons that are considered "church weapons" and are supposed to do extra damage to certain types of enemies that are weak to church weapons, but I've seen no information about what those enemies are. Does that mean Kin or what?
>>
File: Nightmare_creaturescover.jpg (161 KB, 400x445) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare_creaturescover.jpg
161 KB, 400x445
>>323649175

No, this was you fucking retard
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.