[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Literal Nazi Propaganda"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 300x425
Why does this game trigger DotA 2 players?

What about the game causes them to sperg out?
>>
Who knows. The game was crap though. Real disappointment. My Dad had 2k hours in the first and its expansions and only put about 50 into this.
>>
>>323538383
My mistake, it was only 15 he put into 2. What does that say for it.
>>
>>323538383
>>323538316
agree with this guy the game was shit and a real disapointment

the first one was great there is nothing like it

then the second one came out

the snow storms are just fucking annoying

and making everything DLC just plain sucks

us army DLC

German army DLC

british army DLC

and the cos of the arimes are not cheap ether it's rediculas

fuck the relic guys
>>
>>323538316
I actually love this game.
Its has a fair slew of cons, sure, but the multiplayer and Ardennes Assault are absolutely fantastic. Mp is more balanced than the original imo as i have very similar experiences across all factions, especially now that ELO has been introduced.
Overall I really cant fathom the hate. Its exhilarating to the point of addiction when playing an equally matched player
>>
commanders are cancer okw is cancer ost is ok
>>
>>323540000
>Mp is more balanced than the original imo
Not by a long shot, but it is still fun to play
>>
>>323538316
>using DotA 2 players as a synonym for Russians
Clever girl
>>
>>323538886
>and making everything DLC just plain sucks
They did it with the first game also
>>
File: 1365613041352.gif (976 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1365613041352.gif
976 KB, 250x250
>>323538383
Yup still playing the first with friends, own the 2nd but not even installed anymore.
>>
>>323538316
Everything in this game was literal propaganda, only muricans believe this shit.
I wont argue soviet military had its dark side but not to the fucking extend this game shows.
I mean fuck you know its propaganda when nazis look like good guys in comparison.
>>
I like it. nobody has any actual arguments against it except warspoils/commanders sega jewing
>>
Because it shows the atrocities that the russians commited.
>>
>>323545127
>shilling for the soviet union
these guys were known for burning down re-captured villages because they believed the villagers were "Co-operating" with the Germans

They committed mass-rape in Poland, Romania, Hungary, and Germany, whereas if a German was caught looting/raping he would be shot or put in a penal battalion

Partizans often took German uniforms and committed atrocities against the Russian populace to rally more support for the Soviet Union
>>
>>323545452
L-l-lie you dirty h-h-hohol!
Putin a Saint!
>>
>>323545127
butthurt drunk ivan detected

friendly reminder that the soviets went on an unprecedented rape scale in germany, that hitler actually did nothing wrong, the communist revolutino was led by a bunch of bolshevik jews who hated the white race, and that in 1917 these same kikes tried to start a communist revolution in germany
>>
>>323545646
we're not talking about modern day russia you fucking retard

merkel is worse than putin
>>
>>323538383
cool dad detected
>>
>>323538886
They patched blizzards out of wintermaps

Only the ice and deep snow are still there
>>
I love seeing ruskies lose their shit over this game.

What are some of the bulletpoints about this that make it the typical trivialized one-sided history game?
>>
>>323545127
Also strongly hit the fun factor.

>First game:
Fucking brave heroes, "wow wow fight the nazis"
Going trough destroyed cities and abandoned cottages, fighting strong and full of ideology enemies that plays into your usual nazi card of well organised, well managed, somewhat mysterious [all that occult stuff] enemy that even look like 100 Deutsche Marks if woken up middle of the night during russian shelling.
Perfect villain and perfect hero (omitting all the real bad stuff muricans and germans did because fuck that I wanna have fun)

>Second game comes:
You actually root for nazis.

>>323545452
>look at all that bullshit I spew, it must be true.
As I said only muricans would believe that, conveniently omitting the fact that even US soldiers raped thousands and germans are butthurt about it since apology never came.
Same as killing thousands in Tokyo raids and Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing.
>See guys we can nuke them but they were the bad guys
But they were mostly civilians
>N-no, you dont understand they were collaborating, the war would last forever, etc.
But hey, keep being delusional.

>>323545795
True, Germans had two Hitlers, one fought for its people and the other one fight against them.
Also answers the hypothetical question of what would our world looked like if only women ruled it...
>>
>>323538383
This is true. It feels like they went for the Esports crowd and tried to appeal to Russians.
And failed horribly in the second part, because they depicted the Russians truthfully
>>
>>323545795
S-S-stalin a good man!
Bring bread and happiness to everyone! G-g-golden age of Russia!
>>
>>323546296
>depicted the Russians truthfully
Same as US ever depicted anyone when it was convenient.

You wanna see someone being depicted truthfully, look at Libya and how it was the mordor run literally by Sauron who raped, killed and what not.
Now back at Clinton leaked mails.
Thats all you need about anything being depicted truthfully, especially when its US doing the depicting.
>>
>>323546170
>the atom bombs
It was either that, or sending in an invasion force of millions, killing far more people on both sides and possibly destroying an entire country from existence instead of 2 cities
>>
>>323546170
>what would our world looked like if only women ruled it...

the only country not run by a woman would take over the world
>>
>>323545452
Russians saved the world. Americans did nothing.
You Americans make me sick.
Those people deserved it because they worked with Nazis.
>>
>>323546648
Why is the US even part of this argument?
Someone depicted russians in WWII doing the horrible shitty things they did and you have to cry about modern day america because?
>>
>>323538383
You have an awesome dad. Too bad the sequel wasn't well liked. I really like the TrueSight and the snow mechanics.

>>323538316
It shows Russian officers killing Russian soldiers, which shows that the Russian government is "evil", which is *kinda* Relic's fauilt; they wanted to show that the reason that Russia's company of heroes is dead is because Stalin had no need of heroes anymore. Actually "company of heroes" is not exactly heroic. Remember they "shit on" Americans too in the first game, showing a bunch of cutscenes where a bunch of Americans are going nuts killing surrendering/retreating Germans: their point was that in war, we tend to lose the niceties and civility that we pride ourselves with; that there's nothing heroic about bisecting a bunch of people in the name of your country waged by a man who has nothing to do with you except for the fact that some people elected him.That Russia at that time catered to Stalin and Stalin alone, that everyone else is secondary. The horrors of war etc etc etc,executing Germans that surrendering, "borrowing" from allied forces, then executing said allies.

This was during the time when Putin enacted a law that basically says "Patriotism #1, anyone who disagrees is bad and they should feel bad", but really, Bad Comedian is just being anal about it, then other Russians jumped in without making closer inspections

It's better to have this controversy that to have a real life version of Company of Heroes 3
>>
I was hoping we could actually talk about the game
>>
>>323546673
>implying they wouldn't start nuclear powered MAD as soon as he stopped returning their calls and started talking to other chancellors
>>
>>323546654
>Yeah, you mean the tale they told you?
JP military was nearing its end, whether it was aviation or marines.
Muricans just wanted to test their new toys, this story was concocted just so this wouldn't smear the oh so fucking heroic image of US of fucking A.
>>
>>323546764
Because you have a nigger president and we have a real man who leads Russia to glory. Enjoy dollar crashing and Russia taking over the spot as number one.
>>
>>323546780
>which is *kinda* Relic's fauilt
made a mistake, wanted to say "which is kinda Relic's point, what Relic wanted to do; they hit their mark"
>>
>>323546789
DLC
>>
>>323546857
But I'm not American, neither are Relic, or Sega, the only people depicting russians as evil and stupid are themselves
>>
So are we gonna talk about the game or Russia?
>>
>>323546957
It's shit why bother? The only good thing about the game is that it pissed off russians to no end
>>
>>323546957
Osttruppen nerf when?
>>
>>323546939
What are you then? English?
You are just a puppet for Americans.
Russia and BRIC countries will dominate you.
>>
>>323546957
Game. Is it possible to create a top-down shooter mod with this game?
>>
>>323538316
picked it up for 5 bucks during a sale. i like it, but holy shit the greed is shameless and unavoidable. it's really negatively impacted the Commander Tree system- there's no longer a tree with two routes to choose, it's just one that automatically unlocks. clearly so they can save abilities for DLC commanders, who you can buy for the low low price of 5 dollars each. a pack of commanders costs more than the game itself. First game was perfect, and i'd still be playing it if it weren't for the shit matchmaking
>>
>grandpa lived in ruski empire, born 1901
>he serves in red army as a teenager, but when revolution goes down as he doesn't agree he deserts and flees the country
>his whole family gets butchered thanks to this
Hipsters and tumblrinas in starbucks will defend this with their so called liberal and progressive logic.
I love CoH because it shows the grim side of things, but it definitely could be worse.
>>
>>323547227
only a few of the DLC commanders aren't shit
>>
>>323538886
>there is nothing like it

Men of War.
>>
>>323547076
>russians getting -this- mad about videogames
you're like SJWs, but instead of tits it's horrific russian war crimes
>>
Why russians are always depicted as monsters by the western companies?
Do you feel guilty that you guys were supporting the nazis? Or that you try to distract the attention from your own neo nazism?
>>
>>323547227
But you can earn the paid commander after a match though
>>
>>323547034
It's really not shit at all. You can criticize is for inside balancing issues and nickle and diming but the game currently is at a pretty decent place.
>>
File: 1394312664148.jpg (21 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
1394312664148.jpg
21 KB, 615x346
One shitty russian youtuber, that likes to masturbate to Stalin, made very biased and slanderous review of this game and his autistic fanboys started petition to ban this game. This situation should be familiar to you.
>>
>>323547310
but men of war is totally different
>>
>>323547318
What war crimes? Proof?
Wikipedia is biased because its american propaganda.
>>
>>323547373
Or maybe your american shit games are actually...shit?
>>
>>323547334
Odds are far too low. It's not a realistic option to get commanders. The first game's commander system was more expansive, streamlined and interesting- it's been butchered to accommodate a nickel-and-diming DLC model.
>>
>>323547321
>Or that you try to distract the attention from your own neo nazism?
How can they distract from their supposed neo nazism if the current trend is liberal cucks pushing their agenda?
>>
>>323546957
Anyone think the OKW rehaul was a step in the wrong direction?

I thought OKW schtick could have been kept in place but make some of the light vehicles more cost effective, but now they have an entire new set of beasts to balance out.
>>
>>323547502
I'm russian, cretin.
>>
>>323538316
Because the game takes a shit all over their fighting in WW2, it's also heavily biased last I remember in favour of the Wehrmacht in gameplay.
>>
>>323547430
>>323547253
Its word of mouth from my grandfather to me (coupled with the fact that all his family was killed) and from me to you but if you're inclined to disbelieve cited sources then you won't believe pretty much anything.
>>
>>323547430
Russians are violent murderous war criminals
source: Company of heroes 2
>>
>>323547541
Sound like a fucking hohol.
>>
>>323547318
Don't respond man..he's either deluded or shitposting.
>>
>>323547576
Soviets are a lot easier to play for me desu. Wermacht requires a lot more proper syngergy early on while Soviets can be more lenient in their composition diversity
>>
>>323547576
Doesn't help that 80% of players only play germany. I mean they add british and US for fuck sake you could at least play them
>>
ITT: Americans falseflagging in hopes for chuckles
>>
>>323547502
>Company of Heroes
>American
in what universe?
>>
>>323547598
Иди cвoeмy бэдкoмeдиaнy oтcocи, дoлбoёб.
>>
>>323547539
I don't get it at all. to me, OKW have been overpowered and completely fucking gay since release. too many retarded gimmicky abilities, too much strong armour, volks massively too strong. but apparently everyone else who plays the game, especially, le esports high rank people, OKW is really terrible and needs a load of buffs.
>>
>>323547541
>I'm cretin, cretin.
ok
>>
>>323547253
That shit's rough man, but know your granddad's brave..smart too, since he successfully escaped..what country do you live in now anon?
>>
>>323547539
speaking as USF, schreck-blobs are extremely difficult to handle, especially when you consider how easy it is for the OKW player to essentially attack-move towards you. Countering them means giving up AT options, when OKW can easily field an armored car or Luchs. Even playing aggressively, volks are far too cheap and easy to replace and I can't win the manpower war. Also fuck those halftrack flak cannon buildings.
>>
>>323547643
>Doesn't help that 80% of players only play germany.

This is true on any WW2 games except Warthunder and maybe RO2.
>>
>>323546719
>we dindu nuffin stalin was a good boy he was bout to get the revolution back on track
>>
>>323538316
Because they all want RTS to go away. They want to be able to claim all of RTS's glory as their own. With it gone they also remove comparisons showing how shallow MOBA;s are.
>>
>>323547643
People have been playing allies pretty heavily since Brits and most people thought the game was heavily biased towards US (Rifle Company more specifically) due to riflemen veterancy buff and Churchil/Centaur/Commando cheese early on. Things changed a bit since december with Brits getting nerfed hard and OKW rehaul
>>
>>323547637
This seems to be true, but I dunno - I admit I can't play Wehrmacht properly even if I had pros/hard AIs on my team, I tend to rely on one line of machinegunners and roving bands of halftracks equipped with flamethrowers
>>
>>323547710
Uruguay, he always used to tell me how he loved the country here as it's very peaceful and the countryside is beautiful, he'd often take long naps under the sun, I miss him a little bit, he was a great man.
>>
>>323547502
>"cyka gamburger nan haxyñ penopt obama))))"
>>
>>323547802
>Brits getting nerfed hard and OKW rehaul
Why am i not surprised
>>
>>323547749
You are just mad that you dont have a real president like Putin or any other russian leader.
>>
>>323547582
So you have word of mouth.
Proves nothing. Russians were instrumental to save Europe. That's why even the French have Stalingrad street.
>>
>>323538316
Because this game is autistic
>>
>>323547849

Noice, but here's a "й" for the future use, free of charge.
>>
>>323547885
And military dictatorships in South America helped stop the advance of communism, they still butchered thousands of people, it's not black and white.
>>
>>323547885
>they did a good thing
>that means they can do no bad ever and all past and future sins are forgiven
Praise Putin
>>
>>323547828
From Russia to Uruguay..your granddad must've told many stories man, he's made quite a journey. You've got his memories, and it's good to remember all the times you spent with him whenever you miss him..
>>
>>323547973
You can't even prove any wrongdoings.
It's like you are blind to the truth.
>>
File: 51987346.jpg (336 KB, 1414x1000) Image search: [Google]
51987346.jpg
336 KB, 1414x1000
It's time?
>>
>>323548059
That anime girl will be deaf
>>
>>323547956
So?
Russia is not a dictatorship.
>>
>>323548042
heres the source
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wwii+russian+war+crimes
>>
As the Eastern Front was possibly the most brutal episode of large-scale warfare in the past two hundred-odd years, war crimes were inevitably committed in great numbers by both sides. It is foolish to debate this. However, the (valid) point made against CoH2's singleplayer campaign is that it focuses exclusively and extensively on Russian war crimes, during the Russian singleplayer campaign where the player evicts the Nazis from Russia itself- a point and place in the war where Nazi war crimes were vastly outnumbering Russian. Besides historical inaccuracy, this would be aggravating regardless of what faction was being played as- US, British, even German.
NOW
DISCUSS
THE
FUCKING
GAME
>>
>>323548116
Better deaf than dead.
>>
File: 1433313547898.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1272) Image search: [Google]
1433313547898.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1272
>>323548059
No
>>
>>323548175
Daily mail and wikipedia? Hah.
Propaganda.
>>
>>323548170
They still killed thousands upon thousands of people and committed atrocities, even though they "saved" Europe from the oh so diabolical and evil Nazis.
It's ironic really how you are saying they saved Europe but then deny facts thanks to bias when you're clearly showing it when you're saying they saved the continent.
>>
>>323547685
OKW lacks a lot of tools (reliable suppression platform , AT snares, flames) that most factions have and at that have the worst mainline infantry in terms of infantry killing power. Added to that, Mechanized Headquarters has been locked away in 1v1 matches for a long time because fuel is too precious to afford light vehicle play and they are all rather iffy to afford (HT is bugged and bad, hard to justify stuka in 1v1, Puma has iffy AI that may be important in early game). This is in huge contrast to Soviets, who have a great set of early vehicles that are strong and affordable.

As a result their early game is an uphill battle because their only reliable AI are sturmpios and Leig early on and they have no good means of suppressing or burning out enemies without commander choices.
>>
This thread is some funny shit, like talking to a Jap about their atrocities.
>>
>>323548251
>orthodoxy
>communism

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>323548417
How do you know it's orthodoxy?
>>
File: Passchendaele_aerial_view.jpg (317 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
Passchendaele_aerial_view.jpg
317 KB, 500x674
>>323548204
>was possibly the most brutal episode of large-scale warfare in the past two hundred-odd years
That's not WW1 in general.
>>
>>323548390
Well anglos aren't clean either.
>>
>>323548318
Everyone who died were nazi sympathizers.
>implying Russia wont regain its lost areas from eurofags
>>
>>323548501
>don't agree with communism so you refuse to fight for it
>your whole family gets butchered
Sounds so good man
>>
File: 1409007366495.jpg (54 KB, 388x594) Image search: [Google]
1409007366495.jpg
54 KB, 388x594
>ITT: Faggot Russians dont like hearing what they are - Rapists

Game was shit tho, 1st was better. Would like it much more without stupid fucking commanders and shitty RNG.
>>
>>323548490
You can clearly see how the Americans are hiding their guilt by blaming others when they are the ones causing suffering in the middle east.
>>
>>323548232
But if she's deaf her survival chance will be drastically reduced meaning she'll end up dead anyway
>>
>>323548342
I think they were supposed to lack a lot of tools, but then they actually didn't. relic didn't give them a HMG, but then they gave them a commander with HMG and everyone uses that. they even have mines now as well. and come on, volks are not bad. they pretty much get instant huge vet whenever they shoot a tank, and you don't need to think or anything, you just get a bunch of them with shreks, it's so simple

I thought in 1v1s the current thing for OKW is getting a really early luchs?

>hard to justify stuka in 1v1

are you sure? it's so retardedly powerful, it's pretty much at least one squad wipe per shot. compared to the katyusha, which will kill like 1 model, then shoot the empty ground 3 times because the enemy has moved everything out the way

>soviet vehicles
>great

meh. I like their T3. that's about it.
>>
>>323548490
Yeah but we know we did some bad shit in history, so what? Go make a videogame about it, I'll play it and enjoy it.
>tfw no Vietnam games where you can rape and slaughter gook villages
>>323548538
but dear comrade, communism is 100% irrefutable good, only a nazi wouldn't agree with it
>>
>>323545127
>you know its history when nazis look like good guys in comparison.
Fixed
>>
>>323547874
I love the manlet of Muscow, good entertainment
>Turkey will pay for this!
>one month later
>Russian """"""""""""""""""sanctions""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>323543093
But it isn't as worse as CoH 2.
>>
>>323548590
Funny because I'm not American and to me it looks like you can't handle the truth and instead start talking shit about Americans.
I know Russia was brainwashed, but jesus christ, start thinking for yourself just a little bit.
>>
File: 1433318432974.jpg (938 KB, 1970x1326) Image search: [Google]
1433318432974.jpg
938 KB, 1970x1326
>>323548318
>They still killed thousands upon thousands of people and committed atrocities, even though they "saved" Europe from the oh so diabolical and evil Nazis
Yeah cause
>Nazis invaded their country
>Burnt their houses o the ground, killed their families
>expecting them not steamrolling Europe
The fuck you were expecting? Europe allowed Hitler to rise, you reap what you sow.
Plus USSR executed the order to punish any Red Army soldier who committed war crime to the point where they were shot down for heavy crimes.
>>
>>323548851
>Fixed

>Not sure if you are you being wilfully ignorant or all the jokes about American system of education are actually well justified.
>>
>>323548978
You sound like you have been listening to CNN too much.
>>
>>323548865
>vegetable sanctions
t-that'll show them!
>>
File: kaigen.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kaigen.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
>>323548342
Really now, just another retard ass okw scrub.
I'm tired of people like you telling others that OKW lacks lot of tools or is crap.

Learn the game and stop whining to Relic's nerfing kommandantur.

Noobs like you ruined this game.
>>
>>323548318
Many non communists fought within the Red Army on their march to Berlin. Also we made it there FIRST. Which you westcucks are still mad about.
>>
>>323549025
the only time russia is mentioned on the news is when their manlet leader does some laughable overcompensation PR photos or roid rages and acts like a bond villian
>>
>>323547874
Mate, Putin is not the kind of person you want to have or want to brag about having, by it simply being fucking Putin.

Are you being held against your will anon? Is he watching you?
>>
File: 51856549_p0guards.jpg (589 KB, 1414x1000) Image search: [Google]
51856549_p0guards.jpg
589 KB, 1414x1000
>>323548993
My nigga.
Skill based faction is best faction.
>>
There's no good guys in WW2
Germany fought for its freedom and vengeance.
Anglos were eternal jews who used the conflict for economic profits and extends their power
Soviets were the SJW of the time.
>>
>>323549050
70% of Turkish economy is agriculture.
>>
>>323549139
>Many non communists fought within the Red Army

I don't think your local political commissar would allow that comrade.
>>
>>323549139
It's impressive that you made it to Berlin first, while stopping to rape every peasant girl and burn every village to the ground on the way
>>
>>323549157
Tough talk from an american with a nigger president.
Maybe you should take a note how our president handles things like a man.
>>
>>323549281
And did you bomb their farms ?
They dont trade with Russia, they dont give a shit
>>
>>323549050
>western sanctions
>rouble completely collapses and global investors stop using it as collateral
>russian counter-sanctions
>a couple of apple farms in Finland close down while poor russians are left to starve to death
weew lad
>>
>>323549291
Theres no proof of that. In the 1990s when americans started to smear the sacrifices and heroics made by the Soviet Army during the Great Patriotic War.
>>
>>323549430
Western economy is already collapsing, you Americans are so deluded. Russia will emerge victorious.
>>
>>323549470
>Westerners pretend to understand Russian economy
We will simply start producing superior goods in Russia. China is already making big deals with us, so you will anger them as well if you continue your sanction policy.
>>
>>323549575
I'm not even american, and if anything is fine in the west right now, it's the economy
>>
TALK ABOUT VIDEOGAMES
>>
>>323549381
>everyone who insults god emperor Putin and his napoleon complex must be a filthy american pigdog
It's not the cold war any more, Ivan.
>>323549470
>Lets stop buying food from them, this is a flawless plan which will surely hurt turkey
>they'll just sell it to someone else, and we won't have the food we need, but it'll sure show them what they get for defending their airspace
>>
>>323549683
China got 6 times your GDP, you're irrelevant next to them and they dont give a shit about you
>>
>>323549683
If anything, we'll please china by imposing sanctions, by forcing russia to sell goods to china for less than they'd get in the west
>>
>>323549756
Spoken like a true lackey of Rothschild's
>>
>>323549771
Russian HIV simulator when?
>>
>>323549848
Oh wow, you are really trying to say Russia does not have the worlds second biggest economy?
CNN feeds lies to you fools.
>>
>>323549775
You do know Turkey flew deep into Syria? More than 30 kilometers.
>>
>>323549965
Only second to glorious north korea comrade
>>
>>323550041
Maybe someone should have shot them down then
>>
>>323549575
Im not even american, but how exactly will they be the major economy anon, Im curious.

Cause as of right now, maybe Im a tad ignorant, but what do the produce other than nuclear strike coordinates for the U.S.A and shit? They don't produce anything in major amount to warrant being dominant in a economy.
>>
>>323550098
Trying to say it's ok for Turkish and NATO to murder Russians?
Its amazing that you westerners cry about Crimea rejoining Russia and then you support Isis.
>>
>>323549291
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>323550161
>Not knowing about robust Russian industry and energy sector.
You know we sell tens of nuclear power plants to India and China
>>
>>323550161
I'm interested too, all the statistics I can find say it has low growth rates and the 10th biggest economy
I guess it doesn't account for illegal mobster activity that russia strives on
>>
>>323548479
wow

they literally turned that city into the moon. also WW1 is the reason fucking truffles cost so much. they used to be incredibly common in france but the war fucked up the land where they were grown so now they cost a shit ton of money
>>
>>323550225
Maybe they shouldn't be flying into turkey if they don't want to get shot down anon
>>
>>323550532
A Turkish plane flew 30 kilometers into Syria.
>>
>>323550383
That sounds neato, got a source? Legit curious.
>>
>>323549105
Okw was overbuffed. I still believe they are fine but had a very lopsided design before the patch that forced them into heavy reliance on specific cheese
>>
>>323550595
Maybe they should have shot it down.
American planes are flying into syria too, maybe Russia should try flying into US airspace while they're at it
>>
>>323547874
My fucking sides.
>real president
What the fuck did that bald cunt ever do? He completely pissed away all our foreign relationships for a shitty patch of khohol land.
>>
>>323550865
Are you gay or what?
What kind of person does not think Putin is not the savior we all need right now?
>>
>>323550940
lmao
>I'm going to recycle 19th century British geopolitics and pretend that I have an actual plan
"no"
>>
>>323550604
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nuclear-russia-egypt-idUSKCN0T81YY20151119

Here, one of many. Also dozens in India and China
>>
>>323550940
>savior
From who?
>>
>>323551041
From western degenerates and American attempts to chop Russia into tiny pieces.
They want to destroy our genetics by importing trash and take away our national identity.
>>
>>323551041
From western degenerates and American attempts to chop up Russia into pieces as well as the zionist conspiracy to destroy our white culture and national identity.
>>
>>323551034
Nice, much apreciated.

Kinda makes me wish Portugal here also went for the nuclear option. Seriously, we can't live out of exporting port wine forever.
>>
Because you have to control more than one unit.
>>
>>323551261
Well, you guys should just leave the cucoldean union and join a trade union with us.
At least you wont be slaves to the anglo scum.
>>
If there is a strategy game and I have a chance to choose either germans or russians , I always pick the germans.

Too bad there aren't many games focused on on them. I'd like to experience a last stand in the berlin. Even a coop/fps game would be neat.
>>
>>323551141
Holy shit look at all those buzzwords, do you watch REN-TV, Zvezda and Russia 1 daily?
What "white culture"? With all those sheep fuckers? Also national identity is such a joke, if you need to cling to some archetype to feel like a person then you're pretty worthless as a human.
I'd rather live in a meme country with a stable economy than live in a shitty "world power" desperately clinging to the old delusions of power that's collapsing under the weight of the shit it spews.
>>
>>323548993
heavy crimes like not charging into certain dead without a gun
>>
>>323551340
First things first anon, gotta get our land from Spain.

Then, maybe we can talk.
>>
>Put in 7 years of my life into CoH
>CoH2 comes out
>It's an unbalanced piece of shit with P2W DLC commanders and bulletins everywhere

>4 years later
>Fags on /v/ tell me it's gotten better
>Buy it on steam christmas sale (US faction)
>USF turns out to be completely shit and the free commanders are dogshit
>Literally cannot win games
>Have to pay $4 each for the two good commanders with rangers/pershing/calliope

Man, fuck that garbage. Refunded and got my money back within a day of playing. Relic went full retard with CoH2.
>>
>>323551782
>>USF turns out to be completely shit and the free commanders are dogshit

no, you went full retard with this post
>>
I can't say I got in to 2 that much because it changed a bit to dramaticlly. While CoH focused a lot on actual strategy and about having quality over quantity, 2 takes it to an extreme that is not friendly to new players and is in general, a huge bitch to play.
>>
>>323551565
Are you Swedish?
No wonder your country is such a shithole. Maybe you need a real president like Putin to lead you to a better future.
>>
>>323538316
Russians are really sensitive when it comes to old soviet propaganda. Watch a movie called Stalingrad (2013) it's the least subtle propaganda movie in modern times yet it was a big hit and big production in Russia
>>
>>323551856
Tell me how you deal with an early luchs as USF without the DLC commanders.
>>
>>323551912
>swedish
You can very well tell I'm Russian, 15-ruble faggot.
I bet you're from the European part of the country, maybe even a Moscovite.
>>
File: paris.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
paris.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>nazis are the good guys in the game
>>
File: мачкетина.jpg (12 KB, 262x243) Image search: [Google]
мачкетина.jpg
12 KB, 262x243
>>323538316
>DotA 2 players
Made me chuckle.

To answer your question: Nobody likes being demonized. Just see all of the American military games glorifying them as big damn heroes saving the entire world from dirty Ruskies. You guys would react the same if one day somebody made a game that made you look like shit.

Also don't listen to Putin meme faggot in the thread. He's falseflagging.
>>
>>323552017
Иди нa хyй!
Fucking hohol.
>>
>>323551916
Honestly, most crountries like movies that make them look good.

That's why every martial art in China, its generally about how evil the Japanese are and how Chinese Kung Fu can defeat dastardly japanese invaders.
>>
>>323552285
Лoл, этa вaтa пopвaлacь, нecитe нoвyю.
>>
>>323552187
Discussion was that Russians are always demonized, there are no positive Russian characters in western games.

Kinda understandable someone gets mad.
>>
been playing this again recently. Is there an easy/fast way to get loot drops or unlock commanders? i dont want to pay them
>>
>>323552157
Parisians can eat shit.
>>
File: 1356664877982.jpg (180 KB, 678x1177) Image search: [Google]
1356664877982.jpg
180 KB, 678x1177
>>323552751
Oh, child.
>>
>>323547502
Company of heroes is Canadian made.
>>
>>323552506
The problems that Russia faces with always being demonized in games/movies/media is that they have been the enemy of the countries producing that media for a really, really long time. In WWII there was warcrimes galore, then for the next 46 years there was a very real possibility that they could trigger nuclear armageddon. Even after the Soviet Union folded they carried on being shady as fuck all the way up to today with that business in Ukraine and all that.

And unlike the gommies in China, Russia doesn't have a fucking huge potential audience that to pander to.
>>
>>323551923
you stop playing until they fix OKW
>>
>>323551923
What dlc commander counters early luchs? I don't see any commandee that gives you a fuck luchs button early on

Early captain and pump out stuarts. Make sure you don't leave it alone against volks spam. You don't need dlc commanders for US. The 3 core are hella reliable for most situatins. If a faction has commander problems its Brits
>>
>>323553396
Soviets and even Brits have much higher winrates against OKW than USF. From what I've read, USF has been mediocre since release and have never caught up to the Axis factions.

Even when OKW gets nerfed, USF is still missing many tools that's exacerbated if you don't have the DLC commanders.
>>
>>323552751
There is a script that you can run in a specific map that makes you autoplay winning matches idling
>>
>>323552506
>there are no positive Russian characters in western games
But Heavy and Zangief were always decent, or atleast Heavy, ignoring the language barrier he seems to be a very good person, even got himself a Phd in literature.
>>
>>323553502
USF have been on the top tier pre december patch thanks to the rifle buff
>>
File: file.png (232 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
file.png
232 KB, 500x315
>You have use for these scum?
>>
>>323538316
single player is awful, but the multi is really great, way better than vCoH.

My only complain is the lack of a UI size slider (you can only change the size of the ui on resolutions bigger than fullhd).

You guys can say anything bad, but this is the only RTS game right now that is actually fun and functional to play right now.
>>
>>323545127
I am pretty sure that nazis were the better ones.
>>
>>323549023
bruh I am from a country that got raided from the nazis and the sowjets and nearly everybody here agrees that the nazis were actaully civilized and better unlike the scum of russia
>>
>>323553502
riflemen and bars got large buffs m8, they destroy everything

I don't think they're missing tools, except as you say early AT guns. pretty sure you can get bazookas in time for a luchs btw
>>
>>323553582
Can you tell me your build order against OKW then? I find that unless I can literally kill entire Volks squads (never happening against a good player), he'll just stall out the game and I get fucked.

Early game is a pain since Volks easily match Rifles and if combined with HMG, it's impossible to kill them before they vet up. Once they hit even vet 3, they can take on 1919 vet 3 rifles easy.

Once Luchs hits the field, it either facerolls everything or just stalls and schewer panzer HQ can literally camp the high fuel until KT.

Late game is impossible for USF without DLC commanders since you have no good armour and no elite infantry to take down the vet5 volk blob.
>>
>collectivisation of agriculture results in massive famine, killing millions
>tens of millions of civilians forcefully resettled to execute the grand economic plan, plenty die
>dekulakization
>several purges, with millions executed or sent to gulag
>leftists seriously think ussr was the brave liberator of europe and red army did nothing wrong

boy, commies sure know how to delude themselves into madness
>>
>>323543296
>that gif
Man, I still get chills from that scene
Band of Brothers was truly a masterpiece
>>
>>323553945
Riflemen do not destroy Volks. Last I played (Christmas), Volks vs Rifles is literally decided by green cover. The thing is, Volks can just play defensive because if they stall to mid-late game, they automatically win so Rifles are forced to be aggressive, which rarely ends well. Also, why are Volks even more cost-effective than Rifles when they are comparable in DPS?

Zooks will not kill a well microed Luchs. A captain alone won't do it and the stuart/AT gun come out far too late. If you tech to weapons rack, you're gimping yourself against Volks mid game once they start blobbing and are forced into Infantry Commander for LMGs to even try to deal with them.
>>
>>323552157
sauce?
>>
Should I finally get around and play the first game?
>>
File: 1434886169791.jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1434886169791.jpg
33 KB, 436x436
>>323553502
>Soviets and even Brits have much higher winrates against OKW than USF.
Go check the stats again, OKW bounced like rocket above all.

Actually Soviets and Brits have the lowest winrates since the revamp, it's so hard to win as soviet.

Just the fact you state that you have difficulty against brits to me it already is clear what kind of noob I'm talking too.

So what's wrong, did those guards hit that early luch when you where expecting it the least?
>>
>>323554268

reminder that there has never been a truly communist society.
>>
>>323554123
You could either 3-4x rifles with weapon rack to captain or skip the rack for a faster stuart. Even without zooks, a stuart and captain will scare off luchs from hunting your rifles. Rifles will still kill volks in most engagements 1v1.Mg34 is a hassle, but it is the weakest mg in the game and require them to take fairly mediocre commanders to get them. Get smoke and they are easier to deal with when you have a mass of rifles.

One thing you could do with vanilla cos is either mine tight common routes with assengis or get with airborne get pathfinders with zooks. They get a huge range boost with veterancy.
>>
>>323547716
>speaking as USF, schreck-blobs are extremely difficult to handle

what? AAHT and Scotts make short work of them.

and if you use lmg airborne+barfinders you will just bleed them out
>>
>>323553592
Shtraniki are underpowered I gave up using them, now guards and shock troops on the other hand...
>>
>>323554764
>>
>>323554579
I don't really play USF, but how is a weapon rack gimping yourself? I thought you needed those bars.

and I thought rifles would shit on volks? people keep telling me cons are fine vs volks (I don't believe them), but I'm pretty sure rifles are vastly better than cons.

>a well microed luchs

well yeah, just because they don't have enough range I guess. should be able to force it off though

I don't know if you're the guy from before, but I still don't know how someone can say USF is shit at 1v1, even if it does turn out that they can't deal with OKW so well
>>
>>323554743
>Just the fact you state that you have difficulty against brits to me it already is clear what kind of noob I'm talking too.
But I don't play Axis.

Try to post again and form a coherent argument this time.
>>
>>323554640
Danger 5
>>
>>323547853
not anymore, brits got heavily nerfed, but they still have excellent units.

Cromwells and comets are beasts, IS still very good, sappers can be really annoying, especially at vet 3.
>>
File: 1452010511972.jpg (49 KB, 531x531) Image search: [Google]
1452010511972.jpg
49 KB, 531x531
>>323546719

>deserved it because they worked with Nazis.

Oh you mean like how after the war USSR was scrambling to grab as many Nazi scientists as possible to complete their own atomic / rocket technology programs? Or how Stalin signed a non-aggression pact with Hitler? Slavs really are butthurt sub-human scum.
>>
>>323538316
Some russian e-celeb made a clickbait video about the game, his 12-old audience got triggered
>>
>>323555124
>heavily nerfed

what did they do? do you mean fixing all that broken shit like bofors?
>>
>>323555127
>how after the war USSR was scrambling to grab as many Nazi scientists as possible
You mean what USA was doing?
>>
File: post-95095-1337424037[1].jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
post-95095-1337424037[1].jpg
90 KB, 640x480
>>323538316
>What about the game causes them to sperg out?
Because Russian Liberation Army was implemented in the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIF5vrbvLNY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkzoBY2FZmo
>>
>>323554839
Fast Stuart will never work since it gives free vet to Volks. They gain a dumb amount of vet from hitting vehicles with shrecks that even one hit every few minutes will make you end up facing vet5 uber volks and get fucked.

>Even without zooks, a stuart and captain
Once again, comes out far too late. Luchs is easily a 5-7 minute deployable and if you guess wrong, you're going to have a bad time against Volks.

>Rifles will still kill volks in most engagements
No they will not. Volks can just A.Move and will win in neutral cover. In green cover at range they will win. Good luck getting into green cover at close range against Volks.

>Get smoke and they are easier to deal with when you have a mass of rifles.
When do you tech to nades? I find that if I tech for smoke, I'll be playing catch-up against a Luch/FlakHT. At that point, it's over since I can't even stall for easy8 or Pershings.

>or get with airborne get pathfinders with zooks.
I noticed that out of the vanilla commanders, I win more often with airborne, but it's still not consistent at all. Generally I win if the other player is careless.
>>
>>323555228
Bracing fix
Centaur nerf
Churchil nerf
Croc nerf
IS nerf
Sniper nerf

A lot of the fixes were justified but it kinda makes early Brits difficult now
>>
>>323555241
you are a moron if you think that russia magicaly got rocket tech after sacking parts of germany
nobody denys that america soley built that tech on german stuff
>>
>>323554764
How was soviet russia not communist
Go ahead, take your best shot
>>
>>323555019
thanks.
>>
>>323555014
I need no argument for this and it's coherent enough since it's the typical axis player shittalk about how brits win more than others because they are easy and stomp on okw.

Is it coherent that you say stuff that doesn't not sit well with the actual game stats?
>>
>>323555401
but comrade! true communism results in utopian paradise on earth! it says so right here in comrade lenins books!
since the glorious USSR didnt achieve utopian paradise status, it obviously wasn't a true communist society :^)
>>
>>323554984
>but how is a weapon rack gimping yourself?
Costs fuel and muni you probably can't afford to spend early game when it's a tech race.

>and I thought rifles would shit on volks?
I honestly don't know where this meme comes from. Either you guys haven't played since the December patch, or my riflemen are shit.

Volks vs Rifles is dictated by green cover. They'll trade blow for blow against rifles in anything but close range, but a good player will never put his Volks in close range without support such as sturms.

>should be able to force it off though
Unless you concentrate your forces there, you're not forcing a Luchs off with even a Captain+AT gun.
>>
File: 1441819520339.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
1441819520339.gif
4 MB, 344x203
>mine every doorway to every building
>mfw fallschirmfaggot opw tears
>>
>>323555553
Once again, I'm not an axis player. You're confused.
>>
>>323555762
When all else fails.

Fallschrimjagging.
>>
>>323555689
as I say I don't play USF, and I don't remember any volks buffs except all that fannying around with different grenade types they did (which was bullshit, just remove all their grenades), I just remember substantial buffs to riflemen and bars

>with even a captain + at gun

I don't understand this. what do you think you need to deal with a luchs? a medium tank?
>>
>>323554880
They aren't 'underpowered' as such.
They're quite effective and better at killing infantry than conscripts.
They get massive accuracy and stat improvements at vet 2 and 3, + the flamethrower and satchels are both good tools.

The real problem is that tier 1 as a whole is pretty ass and a waste of fuel and manpower that you can't afford to waste when going up against competent players.
It's just easier to rely on conscripts that have more utility, then just call in shock troops to mop up later.
>>
>>323549139
Russia only made it first because the Allies had agreed in secret not to take Berlin itself. So American forces were only 20 miles out but were given the order to halt. Meanwhile Stalin lied like a bastard and advanced anyway for muh symbolic victory.
>>
File: 1387266149575.gif (2 MB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1387266149575.gif
2 MB, 700x393
>>323538316
Shit game, shit story, shit concept.
What can you defend there?
Also, it's not propaganda, it's just retards not knowing history. Nothing new here.
>>
>>323555910
They got a damage increase buff last patch
>>
I got snow in my pants :DDD
What did the conscript mean by this?
>>
File: 1345389664676.png (176 KB, 511x564) Image search: [Google]
1345389664676.png
176 KB, 511x564
>>323555973
>This is what kids these days believe
>>
conscripts are especially superior if you're using the best commander, soviet reserve army. I love that ppsh buff so they aren't shit now, mfw 8 squads of ppsh cons. it's probably shit in the eyes of elite tourneyfag tryhards, but it's fun as fuck. also AT partisans dropping mines everywhere.
>>
>>323551782
Get gud

but also, get vehicles and .50 cal, they car herd the zombie horde until you get T4.

USF is the strongest faction right now since you can be VERY flexible on the fly. I'm on top 100 in 1v1 right now and some games I don't even pick a commander. It's like I'm playing wehrmatch from 6 months ago.
>>
>>323555910
>and I don't remember any volks buffs
I don't know what to tell you m8, I only played for like one week thanks to the Christmas Steam Sale. All I can say is that without a doubt, vanilla Volks do not lose to vanilla Rifles.

>I don't understand this.
OKW player can micro the Luchs around and kite the Captain for days. If you do push him off, he just goes somewhere else to hit Vet 2, then you have a problem.
>>
>>323555689
Least amount of fuel for stuart is 120 I believe while Luchs is 115 so you can get it just a little later at the very worst if you play your cards right. While cap and stuart wont certainly kill the luchs immediately with volks around it will at the very least deny it from hunting your rifles. Remember that an early Luchs means no med truck and slower tech for Okw as well
>>
>>323555919
>It's just easier to rely on conscripts that have more utility, then just call in shock troops to mop up later.
They underperform because there is not really any reason to no conspam as soviets.

The only difference at vet 1 is that penals can do good at any range thanks to the svt, unlike conscripts.

Unfortunately, against sturms it's not good.
>>
>>323555973
>>323556257

Secret? There are litterally documents written by Ike before the Russians made it to Berlin saying he wont send Americans into Berlin because he doesnt feel like sacrificing Americans to take a city that 60% of it is going to be given to the Russians afterwards anyways.
>>
>>323556336
idk, you make it sound like light tanks are totally invincible. this is not what I have experienced
>>
>>323555228
>bofors
>broken

rofl, 2 mortars or ISGs were enough to kill them.

and if you caught the sappers building one it was pretty much GG.
>>
>>323556489
Meanwhile Stalin was increasing his forces losses to a ridiculous amount by lying to his two commanding officers about how far the other one was in the conquest of Berlin.
>>
T-34/76 buff when
>>
>>323556614
I'm just saying from experience that a captain+at gun will not stop a properly micro'd Luchs from vetting up.

There's nothing else to say, especially if you don't even play USF, really.
>>
>>323556787
Jesulin himself told me that they should go back to tier 3.

Fuck relic.
>>
>>323543093
in the first one the dlc was ether stand alone or was short but cheap and you can buy the whole lot now for less then 10 dolla

coh2 charges 5.99 or 15.99 for one army not a whole new campagine like coh did but only a new army

how the fuck is that right
>>
>>323556760
you're fucking retarded if you think this thing wiping full health retreating squads in 2 shots was fine, or wiping squads in buildings in 1 shot

nazi mortar/isg spam triggers me pretty hard btw, wish they'd tone that shit down
>>
>>323556785
He also gave orders to his officers to engage Allied forces that crossed the pre-agreed upon limit of the allied advance.

That doesnt change the fact there is still documents to show the Allies and Soviets agreed to let the Soviets take Berlin. Which means it wasnt a secret
>>
>>323556905
how about make them useful instead, soviet T3 is already full of great stuff
>>
>>323556925
Not just 5.99 for an army, but 4.99 for each additional commander, some of which are objectively better than the free ones you get.
>>
>>323556930
they did fix all of those things.

Bofors was strong, but you could just avoided them. And they were easy as fuck to destroy, unlike the flaktruck.
>>
>>323556974
Well I mis spoke when I used the word secret. But regardless, the slavboo argument over muh conquest of berlin is bullshit because the Americans and British could have easily taken it themselves.
>>
>>323557017
T-34 would be useful if it was in T3 though.
You could get it out early enough to make an impact and not have it instantly swatted down by whatever shit Axis have by the time you would have built Tier 4
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.