[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow.. I finally beat XCX. What an amazing fucking experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: SI_WiiU_XenobladeChroniclesX.png (939 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
SI_WiiU_XenobladeChroniclesX.png
939 KB, 1000x500
Wow.. I finally beat XCX. What an amazing fucking experience. Hold me /v/... I don't think I can pick up another video game in awhile. I need to soak in this glorious game. Everything about it was perfect.

Xenoblade Thread
>>
>>323512548
The game was mediocre. God damn, get some taste.
>>
>people honestly still believe this game has no connection to the original Xenoblade after tatsu says Hom Hom after they reveal that the Great One was from another plane of existence and the planet is actively manipulating how they speak
>>
>>323512831
I see you Chris Pranger
>>
>>323512881
He has the biggest shit-eating grin while he says that too. Niggas know.

Also, Tatsu is one of the most frequent dancer in the party. Who else dances around a lot ?

L, also known as LUCIFER

10 bucks Tatsu is Mira's jesus
>>
Yeah, it's definitely my goty and I played bb, mgsv, witcher, and a bunch of other stuff. Such an amazing game.

My theory is Lao was getting picked up by the devil at the end
>>
>>323513413
L is always in my team, so probably not.
>>
So maybe you can tell me whats so great about this game. ive put some hours into it and to me its okay at best.
>>
>>323514416
>some hours

Well there's your problem right there. you're still in the tutorial
>>
>>323514684
I have the skell and the flight module
>>
>>323514925
Well...then I guess the game just isn't for you, senpai.
>>
>>323512548
I thought it could have been a lot better.

Its not bad, and it has a ton of content in it, but its not great.
>>
HMMM WHAT SHOULD I WHIP UP TODAY
>>
>>323512548
I'm still on the fence with this one myself. I'm 65 hours in and fluctuate between loving it and thinking it is ok at best. My biggest gripe is that the quests are disgustingly repetitive. At the same time I find Mira incredibly immersive and love how as you do more sidequests NLA seems more lively and populated
>>
This game story is generic bland shit, the game is entertaining but that main story holy fuck its bad
>>
>>323515553
Tatsu xD
>>
How is the character building / strategy in this game?
>>
File: 1449103335923.gif (2 MB, 333x204) Image search: [Google]
1449103335923.gif
2 MB, 333x204
>>323518312
>This game story is generic bland shit
What isn't these days?
>>
File: 1451901725298.jpg (48 KB, 372x630) Image search: [Google]
1451901725298.jpg
48 KB, 372x630
>>323516634

same feeling, after beating all the highest level tyrants and having 200 hours in, I still feel like this, it's definitely an incredible game but because some aspects are so good, that raises the bar and my expectations and its just too rough around the edges, constantly raises expectations but also constantly lets them down. It's definitely quite a ride at the very least, and all I wanted was cool mech fights and I got that so it indeed surpassed my initial expectations by a large margin
>>
>>323519543

it's fine but way too grindy, you don't have to grind for levels but farming for equipments and augments takes a really long time, it's also game-fied in that you have to target certain parts of a monster for it to drop a specific item (ie if you want a tooth for some reason you'll have to target its face and break it before the entire body dies) so you can't just mindlessly push buttons to kill stuff and get stuff
>>
>>323520390
Why I agree about the grindiness are you seriously complaining that the game is too much like a game?
>>
>>323512548
>tfw huge bushfires in Australia have cut me off from my WiiU Hard Drive and I can't play this for another week.
>>
>>323520390
>>323520521

In this case, no, I'm just pointing it out. I very much like that you can knock off every leaf on the mortifole-things, feels good man.
>>
Is melia the endbringer?
>>
>>323521847
Melia can't become a telethia
its probably Zanza's new world form
>>
we already have a thread, falseflagger

>>323490640
>>
Havent played it, but what's with all of the water inside the new LA area? Do you rebuild the city or something?
>>
>>323522529

but telethia is a good guy in this game
>>
>>323523380
Water is shock absorbant gel from the landing.

THe empty place eventually get filled, somehow.
>>
>>323512548
then you will love the original xenoblade if you haven't played it already
>>
As shitty as most people say the story is, one topic definitely intrigued me at the end of the story.

The whole "Stream of Conciousness" debate that Elma had with the party concerning cryofreezing their original bodies compared to letting them die and storing their conciousness digitally to be put in a new, identical body. That was some deep shit and it really made me think
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.