[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have hundreds of games >only ever play one online game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: crack-pipe[1].jpg (17 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
crack-pipe[1].jpg
17 KB, 615x409
>have hundreds of games
>only ever play one online game

how 2 break the cycle?
>>
File: eve online.jpg (28 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
eve online.jpg
28 KB, 480x384
>>323502738
Switch to a new one
http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/30-day-trials-now-available/
>>
You could really just start smoking crack. It's one of the cheapest drugs there is.
>>
File: 1358889343422.png (14 KB, 244x192) Image search: [Google]
1358889343422.png
14 KB, 244x192
dont renew your next console membership if PC
uninstall that game / change settings on it so its or painful to play (either high if you have a toaster or really low if you have a good machine)
>>
>>323503968
meth is more cost effective, crack only lasts for 5 minutes but meth lasts a good 12 hours
>>
>>323502738
Buy better games.
>>
>>323503968
Cheap until you build a tolerance

Just stick to weed, won't fuck your whole life up
>>
File: 1446713440805.jpg (2 MB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
1446713440805.jpg
2 MB, 2560x2489
>>323504460
>crack lasts 5 minutes
Confirmed for never having smoked crack
Literally lasts about 30seconds to a minute. I'm not proud I know, just saying
>>
>>323504770
I can feel it for 5 minutes or so after, but if you're talking about the bell ringer then yeah, that's only 30 seconds or so
>>
>>323504947
must be a good five minutes if its addicting as people say it is
>>
>>323505171
nah it's just most people who smoke it have such incredibly shit lives that they'll take anything
>>
>>323505171
It's pretty great. If you ever feel like spending $500 over the course of a day, crack is your drug.
>>
>>323502738
stop playing games for a while
stop browsing 4chins at least for a week
this will rekindle your interest and you could start playing other games and have more fun
>>
>>323502738
Stop playing games on PC
You'll enjoy vidya more.
>>
Is heroin really that good? Like so good that you stop caring about reality that will never compare? I've never even smoked weed so I'm just curious. What's considered the "best" drug? I see bums outside the methadone clinics walking around like zombies but that doesn't seem like a good time. Unless in their mind everything is amazing but their bodies just stumble around.
>>
Uninstall the game taking all time, stop wasting time reading this sub and then start plowing through the backlog.
>>
>>323507047
Probably that one drug where if you mess up injecting it your skin starts to literally rot away while you're alive. It's gotta be really good stuff to keep doing it when you know that's possibly gonna happen soon.
>>
>>323507379
Krokodill? That rots your flesh because it's made with fucking gasoline. But it's supposed to be stronger than heroin for a hundredth of the price. I'm just trying to get an understanding of what various highs feel like, heroin, ketamine, meth, etc.
>>
File: Night_City_Map.jpg (2 MB, 2698x1614) Image search: [Google]
Night_City_Map.jpg
2 MB, 2698x1614
>>323502738
Realize that other games are more enjoyable compared to the one online game.

My problem is that the industry is shit and the few games that come along that are better don't tide me over until the next comes out so between the intervals are time sinks.
I keep looking for a better, fresher timesink but keep coming back to the same one.
Unlike shallow competitive shit that I see no different than circle jerking, the stupid thing I like has at least some feeling of progression.
4 level 100s 1 90+ 5 80+ and a bank alt

Looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 and not a whole lot else.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.