[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Australian >go to America >play counterstike on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: faggot who hates the sg553.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
faggot who hates the sg553.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>be Australian
>go to America
>play counterstike on American servers
As a side note, you guys fucking SUCK at CS:GO, MG2 play like Nova 2 seriously
>call somebody a "fucking cunt faced faggot fuck" after he gets a lucky awp shot at me through doors
>"woah man, jesus, no need for that kind of language"
>"yeah, this isn't appropriate, you need to grow up"
>"M8, you're like, 14, stop being such a dumbcunt and go mid to b, i'm going to flash and smoke it, and we can kill these bitchnigger fuckheads"
>"screw you dude, i'm reporting you"
>"same"
>"Yeah, that kind of language and cussing just isn't appropriate"
>"stop being a poof fucker and help me on b site, i've gotten two of the niggers but there are still two of those dumbcunt fucks probs coming from a site like a couppla sneaky breeky jews"
>vote to kick starts
>"i've already reported you for hate speech, you're lucky valve doesn't record audio or you would go to jail for antisemetism you know"
>"oh don't be such a fucking dumbcunt, i have 33 kills, the rest of you have 12 combined, and 8 of them i have assists for, stop being such a fucking drong faggot and help defend the bombsite, there is still one guy in CT"
>at this point they are telling the enemy where i am in chat, and where i am looking
>"you can't talk like that, it's 2016, that kind of language should stay in inbred white trash trailer parks in Texas and off the inner-net, i really think you need to educate yourself about how to act like an adult, and a decent fucking human being"
>you have been voted off the server

fuck Americans, they fucking suck giant fucking donkey balls

in other games i also got vote kicked for buying an UMP on an eco and getting 3 kills becasue i was "obviously hacking to do that against a full buy team" for buying an SG553 "your money isn't just yours, it's the team's, you could have gotten a flash and an AK instead! the AK is 100% accurate anyway!" and kicked for using the p90 and not picking up a dead team mates M4.
>>
>>323499697

Maybe you Aussies should learn some laws and manners.
>>
>>323499697
Comment too long fuck you jap fake moot cunt fuck

i was kicked from 4 games in my week in America, i have been kicked from 1 game in the last two years in Australia. What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

oh, and i was TKed for buying a dak, then they took the dak, and threw it over the edge so nobody could use it
>>
>>323499925

They're literally incapable, they're a continent of reject criminal scum and abbos.

Beyond that, OP's story is a lie, his internet connection would have vaporized trying to actually play online games with foreigners.
>>
>>323499697
I have a great solution OP.
>dont play this shit game
>>
>>323500097
M8, i was in the US for a week, i've been before and honestly, I long for the raising sea levels so jewyork, Jersey, Florida and Commiefornia are under the waves ASAP
>>
>playing cs
>not a seppo cunt
>>
>>323499697
nice blog post
>>
>>323499697
No one "plays" cs:go, they just want to unbox knives and skined guns
>>
File: 1426951335829.jpg (12 KB, 300x342) Image search: [Google]
1426951335829.jpg
12 KB, 300x342
>mfw I go on Australian servers and complain about/make fun of Australians
>mfw I go on American servers and block people/team flash
>>
>Australian "banter" is just rapid vulgarity

Childish nation with wit paralleling the back end of a horse. This thread is not funny.
>>
File: lost.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>mfw Americans are so fucking bad at this game
how are americans so bad at this game? i have never heard of any games that Americans in paticular suck at, just this one.

Also, i've lost my Raiden figurine, i was going to pose him with Onada, but he's nowhere to be seen! can you help me find Raiden?
>>
>>323501291
>American can't handle the bants
>he just cries and shits his pants

just like the song!
>>
>Uncivilized 3rd world retard surprised when people don't tolerate his backwards country shit
>>
>>323499697
>be Australian
>go on American Gmod server
>see this

You can bet your ass that if somebody did this on an Australian server they'd get banned.

I doubt your story actually happened, faggot.
>>
File: americanserver.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
americanserver.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1080
>>323501596
forgot my image
>>
OP you are a faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.