[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grim Fandango
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 476x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 476x674
This game any good? I got the remastered version for free
>>
>>323496552
It's a solid adventure game. Pretty interesting story too.
>>
>>323496552
Ps+ this month, right? I've only played the car one and it was pretty boring so far desu.
>>
>>323496552
Why not play it and see?
>>
>>323498063
Yeah man, seen V talk about this game a lot so idk thought it would be good. Yeah the car thing was stupid >>323498089
I like to sortof know what I'm getting into, not spoilers though
>>
>>323496552
I played a bit of it. It's pretty entertaining
>>
Have fun with that walkthrough :v)
>>
Pretty good. It's got a lot of slow repetitive parts and parts where the puzzles don't really make a lot of sense/can't really be attempted without a guide unless you like clicking every spot on the screen in seven different areas to find something, but for the most part, the characters are entertaining, the world is nice, and the puzzles are good, solid, and challenging.

Oh and the music/sounds are shit and you'd be doing yourself a giant favor turning them to low.
>>
>>323499052
>music is shit
what dude why would you lie on the internet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkUb1UyiArs
>>
>>323498720
>>323499052
There's literally zero pixel hunting in Grim Fandango, I don't know where you got that from

And the puzzles are pretty straightforward unless this is your first adventure game.
>>
>>323500139
There's a few gems in it, but for the most part, it's filled with high-tension songs that are overshadowed by repetitive, annoying background noises ("VRROOOM VRROOOOOM, NYAAAAAN NHEEEEEEAAAN") that just make the whole experience really irritating.
>>
>>323496552
Look up a walkthrough, because some of the puzzles are batshit. Story and writing are fantastic though.
>>
>>323500465
I think some could be pretty hard to figure out on your own. The fucking Forest Maze with the sign was bullshit, although you are right, no pixel hunting.

I just started playing remastered today, I love it as much as I did back in the day. Good game for sure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.