[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls help. I have to beat these faggots but i'm now out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Pls help. I have to beat these faggots but i'm now out of humanities and can't summon Solaire. Where can I farm some easily not too far away?

Also fuck these royal sentinels right in front of the boss door. Who thought that was a good idea to make them respawn?
>>
you can run past the sentinels you retard
>>
The rats by the first bonfire or in the sewers, you filthy scrub.

You can easily solo Kennan and Kel by going behind the pillars, if it's too hard for you just kill Smalls first, then Biggie won't be a problem.
>>
>>323495475
I tried to do that but then they target Solaire and make him lose like half his life before I go straight to the boss.
>>
>>323495348
Just beat the shit out of those weird white flesh demons for humanities
>>
>>323495578
that seems very far away. is there a shortcut from Anor Londo?
>>
>>323495578
You made my day man.
>>
>>323495348
My advice is to grind and level up until you can do it because the best humanity farm is the depths.

Keep running through the area until you can parry every silver knight without fail.

Remember to block Ornstein and use dung pies.

Smough should be left until last. Listen to this song.

https://youtu.be/OtTmR_v6pz4?t=60
>>
>>323495907
Why the depths.
>>
fight advice you didn't ask for. got my first kill the other day, no solaire.

ornstein first, don't attack him if smough is in range of you.
use the base of the pillars to stop lightning jawlines and interrupt smough charges.
roll into smough, not to the side or back
lightning-ass-thump is dodgable
smough is ezpz once you get a hang of his timing
>>
>>323495982
Because of what >>323495578 said.

Did you just ignore my motivational song?

>>323495702
I never managed to get any from those fuckers.
>>
>>323495348
Just harden up and dodge like sonic.
Kill Ornstein real fast. Smough is very easy to cheese.
>>
>>323495907
I'm level 51 already dude... I can parry the knights. Won't really help me for the boss fight though.

>>323495983
Ornstein is really easy when he's by himself, it's just that most of the time he's hiding behind the fatass and I can't separate them.
>>
>>323496381
My tactic was to switch to two handed as soon as I could separate Ornstein, block/roll, switch then beat the piss out him.

Smough, I was brave and lucky. I would run right towards him and roll under him. Turn around and smash his face in.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.