[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i buy ps3 or ps 4? (pic barely related)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Laharl.jpg (134 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Laharl.jpg
134 KB, 480x480
should i buy ps3 or ps 4? (pic barely related)
>>
Both.
>>
ps3
>>
>>323490538
i donĀ“t have that money
>>
PS4: more expensive, new, games will be coming out for a long time now most likely, better graphics etc.

PS3: Cheaper if you buy used I recommend you buy a second hand super slim (not a normal slim, trust me the super slim is better and will have less age despite what people would have you believe i got tricked for the longest time with the "muh slim is better" shit too it's just ugly as shit) massive back library that's all cheap now, MGS12345, Yakuza 3,4,5,

Honestly man, I'd probably get a PS3 for now and wait for the PS4 to drop in price. You could buy a tonne more games with the money saved. Depends whether you care about buying new games coming out etc.
>>
>>323491157
ok, thanks
>>
>>323490497
You can play every Disgaea game but 1 and 5 on the PS4 so go with that.
>>
>>323491157
What's the deal with the super slim?
I sent my slim to repair but it was taking so long to get the right parts that the dude offered i give him the remains of my slim in exchange for his 1 year old super slim + a few extra bucks so now i have a super slim and i don't know what's better about it
>>
>>323491625

They're newer so they're less likely to have issues from wear and age.

They use less power.

They run cooler.

You don't have to worry about the motor breaking and the game getting stuck.

From the hard drive they're a lot quieter then even the slim but with a disc they're definitely louder.

Ignoring that it looks significantly worse and cheaper and also feels cheaper I think it's actually a lot better than the slim.

People seem to be against them but I think that's mainly based on looks. I'd choose the super slim if I had to get another.
>>
>>323493691
>They run cooler.
I can definitively attest to that, been playing Yakuza 5 like mad ever since i got the super slim and i was surprised by how cool it was when i touched it, the slim would be burning at this point
>>
>>323494006

Yeah, that's what I got a super slim for my slim was fucking up so I was like FUCK IT and bought a used and horribly abused for the past 2 years by a 10 year old kid super slim

Caked with dust on the inside

Hair all over it

Hair wrapped around the disc holder

>clean it out
>install yakuza 5
>mfw i touch it after hours of playing, the fans are barely audible and the thing is cool as hell
>>
So, I've never really gotten too deep into Disgaea. Is it possible to make it so the class the character is is just cosmetic without hindering their performance?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.