[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the hardest game you've ever beaten? Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nis6ki6o961sehsa5o1_540.jpg (14 KB, 531x478) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nis6ki6o961sehsa5o1_540.jpg
14 KB, 531x478
What's the hardest game you've ever beaten?

Dark Souls for me. PRAISE THE SUN!
>>
>>323486738
Godhand

Go play a good game kid.
>>
I don't know.
Cave Story+ Hard mode was brutal.
Ghouls n Ghosts is up there.
Recently, Space Invaders Extreme 2 on Extreme mode nearly lead me to insanity. I never wanna hear another anime girl in my life.
>>
>>323486738
Is this a bait? If so, you forgot "this sub" from the post.
>>
>>323486738

sZone Online.
>>
File: ninjagaideniii.jpg (49 KB, 256x374) Image search: [Google]
ninjagaideniii.jpg
49 KB, 256x374
>>323486738
Dear Tecmo:

YOUR COCKSUCKING PRODUCT HAS REDUCED ME TO A GIBBERING MAN-APE WHOSE ONLY RESORT TO DEALING WITH THE ALMIGHTY FUCKING GRIEF IT'S BESTOWED UPON ME IS TO SCREAM AND HURT MYSELF.

Seriously, I am jumping up and down and throwing my shit in handfuls at the fucking television in some impotent primal effort to get the thing to work. I have been sitting here trying to enjoy your product - YOUR PRODUCT, YOUR GAME, YOUR CONTRACT BETWEEN DEVELOPER AND CONSUMER THAT THE CONSUMER WILL ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT - but instead the damn thing's been crawling out of the console and taking warm shits in my gaping mouth. Swear to god, you should have just added a little door to the console through which a hand pops out and flips me off, because I am insulted that your QA or testers or whatever brainless shitstove three genes short of a monkey FAGNUT signs your games through thought that a person with more than a single fucking digit IQ could enjoy Act 7. INSULTED.

WORK WITH ME HERE: The goal's simple enough! Finish the level! Hey, that's fine, it's just like playing Mario or something; not a problem! Only deal is your cross-eyed team of tongue-slapping wunderkind decided to give the game every single fucking advantage possible TO THE GAME rather than me.

How in the fuck does that flying insect thing - whose attack trajectory is the most erratic and lame piece of shit next to those birds - suddenly become SO FUCKING GOOD that he can take off my healthbar without getting hit? Huh!? Why!? You never see this shithead anywhere near the top fucking 20 toughest enemies in a normal game. BUT HO HO HO THIS TIME HE'S MEGA-COCK, THE FASTEST FAGGOT IN THE WORLD. 1.21 GIGAWATTS MARTY, LET'S GO BACK TO THE FUCKING FUTURE.
But it's not just the bug with the magical powers, it's the entire fucking lineup of enemies! THEY'RE ALL FASTER THAN YOU. AND REQUIRE ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY.
>>
>>323486738
>PRAISE THE SUN!
>tumblr filename
Like poetry
>>
>>323486738
Same for me friend XD

Praise the sun umbasa

Like Artorias is sooo hard, I had to like, roll and use my shield ugh. Us dark souls players are too hardcore
>>
cod4 veteran
>>
Probably Donkey Kong Country Returns. Woke my gf up by screaming like a mad man when I beat the final boss.
>>
Cat Mario desu
>>
>>323486738
Personally it would be Blitzkreig 2: fall of the reich. Half way through the German campaign it jus stops being fun and turns into a stress test for your heart. But I still like it
>>
File: quit horsing around.png (105 KB, 228x515) Image search: [Google]
quit horsing around.png
105 KB, 228x515
Ikaruga on the hardest difficulty, was going for a single life run but bitched out and jumped it up to Five. Still easily one of the most difficult things i've done in my life.
>>
>>323488079
You start
>>
File: fuckyeah.png (198 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fuckyeah.png
198 KB, 640x480
Sure its only normal. But it was my first 1cc, and really the toughest to get, since I had no idea how to even approach playing and practicing these games.
>>
Got all the shine sprites in Super Mario Sunshine. Fuck me.
>>
>>323490430
I bet you haven't even played godhand, you probably just watched the game grumps video and started sucking arins cock
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.