[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you update the game to Unofficial patch 9.4 Wesp5 if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: vampires the masquerade tips.jpg (3 MB, 1680x3175) Image search: [Google]
vampires the masquerade tips.jpg
3 MB, 1680x3175
How do you update the game to Unofficial patch 9.4 Wesp5 if you are using Bloodlines Ultimate UP 8.8 Plus? Should you?
What if you have saved progress? The ISO is 2.24 GB names VTMB-FED.ISO.
It was downloaded as Vampire The Masquerade Ultimate Bloodlines [DVD].
Also had the game crash when boarding the boat to the Elizabeth Dane. Does the updated patch fix that? It reads Engine Error no precache: models/character/npc/common/ Cop_Variant/rookied_cop/Rookied_Cop.mdl.

Someone with MSpaint skills should update this chart.
>>
>>
>>323482737
I would but every time I do people complain.

Also the patch does fix those problems, if you have saved progress you're fucked since they don't transfer over with patches.
>>
File: guide.jpg (4 MB, 2400x4536) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
4 MB, 2400x4536
>>323482737
You should always update to the most recent patch. Also heres a rough version of the updated guide. I need to pick a better font and shit first.
>>
File: rebelde--telenovela.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1663) Image search: [Google]
rebelde--telenovela.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1663
>>323483418
So I have to start a new game? Can I get a guide on how to use the patches? Where do I install and run them? Do I need to uninstall the game from my programs list?
>>
>>323483915
Your best bet is to reinstall the game and wesps patch for the most stable version of the game. You just need wesps latest patch and follow the instructions it comes with.
>>
You know this most recent patch is the first one I'll complain about. I like the tracks but very rew of them fit the area they're placed in. Also the new museum entrance is kind of shitty and ruins the raptor
>>
Who /nosferatu/ here?
>>
File: Knox1.jpg (34 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
Knox1.jpg
34 KB, 484x484
>>323487515
>not gangrel
>>
>>323489206
>Not ventrue
Plebeian
>>
>>323485339
Yeah the songs are good and I'm glad to hear them but you're right they don't fit in right. I streamed this when the patch came out and everyone watching thought the same thing, it just felt odd.
>>
>>323483770
Thanks. Can anyone help me this problem? Should I just start over with the updated patch?

Engine Error no precache: models/character/npc/common/ Cop_Variant/rookied_cop/Rookied_Cop.mdl.

Right when going into the Elizabeth Dane.
>>
>>323489492
I think the only place where it really fit was at Andrei's house
>>
>>323490975
Seems like that one cop's missing or something. Yeah I'd suggest getting the newer patch, maybe a reinstall if that doesn't work
>>
>>323490975
Reinstall the game and the patches, the installation might have fucked up and there's a missing cop model
Backup your saves
>>
Do you guys think Paradox will allow project vaulderie (VtM:B fan remake) go on now that they have bought it?
>>
>>323492191
Depends if Paradox are actually going to do anything with it soon.
>>
>>323492386

Well, they bought it so they probably plan on something. I wish they would make a wod game while letting the fans port the old one. goddamn i love that game
>>
I've been thinking of making a sound mod that replaces the music with dark dirty neuro drum and bass. I tried it out in a few locations and I think it really fits. Should I do it?

Also, maybe something a little more complicated where you can talk to the bartender / club owners to switch between different songs
>>
>>323493056
A radio mod would be pretty neat
>>
File: hr.jpg (569 KB, 1190x918) Image search: [Google]
hr.jpg
569 KB, 1190x918
>>323493056
No.
>>
>>323493121
You mean Internet radio?
It would be interesting indeed
>>
Speaking of mods! What kind of mods would you like to see?
>>
>>323491274
>>323491212
Will I be able to play from my saved data and by reinstall do you mean uninstall then mount again in magiciso?
>>
>>323493803
Yes
And yes
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.