[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just inherited £92,000. What videogames will waste the money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: chef of the future.exe.jpg (582 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
chef of the future.exe.jpg
582 KB, 1680x1050
I just inherited £92,000.

What videogames will waste the money the fastest ?
>>
Kickstarter
>>
https://steamcommunity.com/id/theologian/
hook ya boy up.
>>
Japanese and chinese f2p mobile games
>>
scam shitizen
>>
>>323481351
>kentucky
>all those free games
>barely any hours for a single game

Figures.
>>
>>323481397
that may be a winner, if i was retarded. that is simply throwing it away.

may be a few months til i have the dosh, chris roberts may be in prison by then.

i have no friends and the only people i have to tell is /v/. been penniless from 23 to 33. Guess i'm destined to waste it all on stupid shit.

And i really thought my brother would try and fuck me on this.
>>
Train Simulator + all DLC.
>>
>>323480875
EVE
go buy a couple of $15,000 ships
>>
>>323480875
OP we know you just came here to brag about your windfall after your relative's untimely demise. But seriously, save it for your retirement or invest some of it if you know how to play the stock market
>>
I bet theres gonna be some harsh taxes on this shit.

I can live in a nice little house with functioning floors. I can become comfy.

I could buy some high level spreadsheets in eve online.

I could become a fat useless youtube personality that people claim to hate but watch every video they put out.

I could just buy more money.

I could run an SWGemu server and live in the past forever.
>>
>>323483205
its not bragging i'm just happy and i have no one else to tell, and no one died , it is more complicated. My brother and me got this house because my father is an asshole that that left my 65 year old mother, my brother is paying me half and then will 'rent' the house back to my mother so she can live in it just the same but when she dies we don't need to inherit it then. the dosh can help me now and at least i can live better while i continue to be neet forever.
>>
Imagine op's grandfather looking down from heaven while his grandson spends his life savings on EVE ships
>>
lend us a tenner mate
>>
>>323484219
i dont know how you can be a neet forever on just $100,000. Assuming you live off of $10,000 for 10 years, what are you gonna do if the money runs out? Maybe $5,000 for 20 years but that would be pretty shitty.
>>
>>323485128
While that doesn't apply in this situation, i like it.
>>
File: 1449992288326.jpg (33 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
1449992288326.jpg
33 KB, 639x479
>>323480875
TRAIN SIMULATOR WITH ALL DLC
>>
>>323485313
it is £92k. I had to get my bank records covering ten years for some bullshit government thing, in ten years i made about 30k~, that is the total of the money paid into my account over 10 years. i lived just fine for 10 years on that.

I live quite simply, i can make it last, i won't be blowing it all on expensive shit, maybe a couple of nice PCs here and there. i'll still get all my movies and TV shows from torrents or whatever, i'll still not own a TV, just a really fucking nice monitor and nicer chair.

If could live the way i have been living for another 10 years but without worrying about if i have the money in my account for the internet bill when it is due and without worrying about the neetbux drying up thats more than enough.

Plenty of room to waste some on something like internet spaceships.
>>
>>323482893
i dont think he could afford it
>>
>>323486713
about £3400~ . I've no interest in the game but it might be fun to buy it and then refund it. documenting this adventure might make a good thread.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.