[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DS4 with Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: jamie.jpg (41 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
jamie.jpg
41 KB, 500x625
Has anyone here used their PS4 controller to play Dark Souls on PC?

I beat the game originally with my 360 controller but I don't have that with me since I moved to a new country. My problem is that the buttons are mapped in some ridiculous way and DS4tool and Xpadder don't override this.

Circle is doing what X should do and I haven't gone any further than that so I don't know what else is wrong.

pic related
>>
File: 1445121460262.jpg (2 MB, 1024x1580) Image search: [Google]
1445121460262.jpg
2 MB, 1024x1580
You could try DS4Windows, worked fine for me.
>>
>>323478169
That's actually what I'm using, not DS4tool my bad.

Did you change anything? I open it, it sees my controller etc. but Dark Souls controls are still fucked.
>>
>>323478329
In the settings tab, check "hide DS4 controller". Pretty sure that option disables some kind of 'check' for a 360 pad in the game.
>>
>>323478763
Same problem still.

Maybe it's because I Pirated it
>>
>>323478998
Well, shit. That may be the case. Are you using win10?
>>
>>323477025
>Circle is doing what X should do and I haven't gone any further than that so I don't know what else is wrong.
I had this plus the camera constantly rotating.

>Use DS4Windows
>UNCHECK hide DS4
>download x360ce
>copy the exe into darksouls/DATA fodler
>run it, search for automatic settings, save it

Should work from there.
>>
>>323479505
x360ce just keeps opening and closing.

Life is suffering.

>>323479489
Yes
>>
>>323480404
A quick google search yielded this:

For issues with not being able to hide the controller on WINDOWS 10:
1. Open Devices and Printers remove any Wireless Controllers
2. Select Add a device
3. Open DS4Win and select Connect DS4 exclusively in controllers tab(won't appear unless hide is check under settings)
4. Alt+Tab back to Add a device and pair controller

I'm on win7 so i might not be able to assist any further than this. The "hide DS4" option was what got it to work for me so you might try the steps above and see if it helps. Best of luck to you chosen undead.
>>
>>323479505
>>323480404

It worked. You're my hero, thanks buddy.
>>
>>323481053
Now I have trash fps, like 15. The fuck.

I'll try sort this one out on my own, it's probably dsfix or something.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.