[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought this. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>>
mindnumbing boredom
>>
>>323465084
Disappointment
>>
One of the better AC games now that it's patched. They made some real effort in trying to improve the combat, the parkour, the main assassinations and the character customization. Also graphically looks stunning.

Arno is bland as fuck though and it's still just a run of the mill ass creed. Also, like half the content is locked behind co-op shit.
>>
>>323465084
Buyer's remorse
>>
I found the story boring but being able to play with a longsword made it up for me.
>>
Very good game with interesting story super graphics kinda disappoting music compare to other games

Best virtual city i ever seen if your rig is enough graphics feels like god like
>>
AC2 in France. Movement felt fresher with the new descending mechanic. Lots of different weapons and armor/clothing. AC sucks it had since 2 but this I've felt like grass roots AC. I personally hated the boat shit and refused to play those games. You in a city climbing and stabbing. That's what AC is.
>>
>>323465905
This, i liked his character early on, and he reminded me of a more reckless ezio, but i was okay with that, after though, sadly it becomes less and less about him, and he just blends into the back round. the rest though is good,
>>
>>323465084
The more you enjoy AssCreed games in general the higher the probability you'll like this.
>>
>>323466845
Never played any asscreed more than a few minutes. It was fun parkouring and stabbing guys from what i recall.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.