[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old game needs remenbering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nr6edszOQM1u8uabxo1_540.jpg (107 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr6edszOQM1u8uabxo1_540.jpg
107 KB, 540x675
kay i want to remenber the name of a old game.

It was about this guy that used a blue tunic with a gold medalion, and i guess someone kidnaped his wife and took her to a space base... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some vehicles and fight the enemys with a little gun thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
What system
>>
pc
>>

It was about this guy that used a green tunic with a blue flute, and i guess someone kidnaped his princess and took her to time chamber... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could ride some horses and fight the enemys with a little slingshot thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
>>323462980

Little Big adventure? I've never played it, but the description of the hero fits.
>>
i used to play it on windows 95 i think.
>>

It was about this guy that used a overalls with a red hat, and i guess someone kidnaped his wife and took her to a castle... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could use some powerups and fight the enemys with a little fireball thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
YES! THATS THE ONE! THANKS ANON
>>

It was about this guy that used a striped shirt with a stone of melodies, and i guess someone kidnaped his planet and took it to a paradox past... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could ride a bike and fight the enemys with a little yo-yo thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
>>323463207
>>323463354
>>323463516

Quit it you memelord
>>
>>323463215
YOU´RE THE BEST
>>

It was about this guy that used a microskirt with a pink hair, and i guess someone kidnaped his sister and took her to a crystal... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some airships and fight the enemys with a little sword/gun thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this guy that used a tie with a tie, and i guess someone kidnaped his bananas and took them to a lair... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could ride some animals and fight the enemys with a little roll thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this guy that used a blue sweater with a red sword, and i guess someone kidnaped his wife and took her to a factory... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could use some fast travel points and fight the enemys with a beam thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
File: 1450719488181.png (2 MB, 1178x1530) Image search: [Google]
1450719488181.png
2 MB, 1178x1530
post for ff girls
>>

It was about this guy that used a black jacket with a silver medalion, and i guess someone kidnaped his sorceress and took her to a space base... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some vehicles and fight the enemys with a little gun thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
>>323464243
Ff8?
>>

It was about this guy that used a chainmail tunic with a big scar, and i guess someone kidnaped his daughter and took her to a rape chamber... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some roaches and fight the enemys with a little magic thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
File: tumblr_nr6egahzji1u8uabxo1_540.jpg (108 KB, 507x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr6egahzji1u8uabxo1_540.jpg
108 KB, 507x810
>>323464201
>>
>>323464468
Griever was really important to the story
>>

It was about this guy that used a racing kart with a bunch of friends, and i guess someone kidnaped his 1st place and took it to a space road... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some vehicles and fight the enemys with a little shell thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this guy that used a shit with a cock, and i guess someone kidnaped his dick and took her to a fuck... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some ass and fight the enemys with a little bitch thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this guy that used a sneaking suit with a headband, and i guess someone kidnaped his metal gear and took her to an island base... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some vehicles and fight the enemys with a little CQC thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this guy that used a blue jeans with a native american shirt thing, and i guess someone kidnaped his chronosceptor and took it to a world underground... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some mechanized dinosaurs and fight the enemys with a little knife thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this guy that used a darwinian evolution with a supreme diety, and i guess someone kidnaped his goddess and took her to a epoch... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some different bodies and fight the enemys with a little jaw thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this guy that used a white fursuit with a flaming sundial, and i guess someone kidnaped his life and took her to a spirit tree... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some dog and fight the enemys with a little bead thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this guy that used a black armor with a goatee, and i guess someone kidnaped his Tiberium and took her to a space base... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some vehicles and fight the enemys with a little NOD thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
>>323466031
>>323465824
>>323465710
>>323465529
>>323465185
>>323465067
>>323464956

Are you trying to convey a request?
>>
>>323466158
i jus want to remenber the name of a old gaem
>>

It was about this black guy that used a white suit with a case, and i guess someone kidnaped his country and took her to a japanese man... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some wheelchairs and fight the enemys with a little schizophrenia thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
>>323466352
it was like grim fandango but more action based
>>
>>323466398
lol
>>

It was about this guy that used a spy suit with a british accent, and i guess someone kidnaped his satellite keys and took her to a cradle... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some vehicles and fight the enemys with a little pp7 thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this guy that used a comfy shorts with a red cap, and i guess someone kidnaped his badges and took her to a elite four you can only get to from the most dangerous and complicated cave system to send a 10-year-old into... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some vehicles and fight the enemys with a little electric mouse thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this angry guy that used a loincloth with a pair of chaos blades, and i guess someone kidnaped his wife and took her to a divine realm... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some rage into your foes and fight the enemys with a little rage thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>

It was about this fast guy that used a blue fur with a running shoes, and i guess someone kidnaped his friends and took her to a space base... it was like grim fandango but more action based. You could drive some vehicles and fight the enemys with a little spindash thing... i used to play it when ia was like 10.
>>
>>323462980
What is she doing to Tifa?
>>
Serious inquiry here /v/ros.

I believe it was on sega genesis but you would play as a wizard type character.
It was a side scrolling platformer.

It was around the same time as Zombies Ate my Neighbors, because the neighbor kid who had the Sega had that as well.
>>
oh look unfunny memelords
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.