[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a huge annual charity drive taking place in Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
There is a huge annual charity drive taking place in Poland right now. This year, the charity collects money for medical machines aimed for the older demographic.

One of the main sponsors has provided us with a browser game, a platformer. Your score is multiplied by a coefficient and converted to donation money coming from the company.

https://www.grajzplay.pl - click on 'zagraj', pick a character and collect shit.

I don't care if you come to /v/ in order to discuss games, or to shitpost; post greentext stories or slap your dick in the rhythm of a crude bara webm. This is a charity drive game and I want to see your best scores.
>>
File: Siepomaga_wosp_700X400_2[1].jpg (318 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Siepomaga_wosp_700X400_2[1].jpg
318 KB, 700x400
"For the purchase of medical equipment for pediatric sectors and for the ensuring of humane medical care of the seniors"
>>
>>323459957
I'm just going to open it and leave it up to waste their time and money, fuck the elderly
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
This guy has been spearheading the charity for 24 years. He is a pretty cool guy.
>>
I read "anal charity" at first.

Fine you filthy polak, I'll play your anal charity game.
>>
File: level1.jpg (199 KB, 1314x738) Image search: [Google]
level1.jpg
199 KB, 1314x738
>>323460701
Thank you. I hope that your prostate gets massaged by a tender black adorer.

Pic related, I just aced the first level.
>>
File: Capture.png (63 KB, 634x577) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
63 KB, 634x577
>>323461081
How did you manage making less money than me, despite having more points?
What is this polish math?
>>
File: 0.jpg (33 KB, 94x329) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
33 KB, 94x329
This hit collision is worse than DS2
>>
>>323461315
It's either randomized (doubtful) or related to time spent in the level or time spent it being the active tab. Do you think it could be exploited somehow?
>>
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 94x320) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7 KB, 94x320
>>323461949
Probably.

I'm done OP, i can't get into it. The design of level 2 gave me a hernia.
>>
Yo /pol/lacks, isn't that a guide to exploit the game? Cheat Engine shenanigans.

http://www.mpcforum.pl/topic/1504648-graj-z-play-dla-wo%C5%9Bp/
>>
File: B75D--qCcAM23Fh[1].png (650 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
B75D--qCcAM23Fh[1].png
650 KB, 600x449
>>323462082
Thanks. You're a cool person, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
Fucking bump
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.