[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>robot character >is just a human they call a robot that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1441614110519.jpg (15 KB, 150x257) Image search: [Google]
1441614110519.jpg
15 KB, 150x257
>robot character
>is just a human they call a robot that maybe has some weird armor
>>
>>323456480
>Work of fiction doesn't play by my rules
>It's wrong
>>
>>323457462
>excusing laziness
>>
>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy
>>
>>323459123
>draw a boy
>call it a girl
>>
literally no game does this
>>
>>323461097
>megaman series
>persona series
>VNs out the ass
>>
>>323458717

>copying the best, multi-purpose anatomical design created by evolution, which succesfuly conquered all other anatomical designs in the race of species
>laziness

yeah, nah, you are a cunt
ln2 biocybernetics, biomechanics and large-scale system optimalisation
>>
>>323461931
Humans evolved carrying a lot of genetic baggage and redundancy along the way. We have a lot of vestigial structures and errors that evolution simply didn't get rid of.
>>
>>323461931
Our anatomical build is pretty shit to be honest, it's our superior brain power that put us on top and kept us there.
>>
>>323461931
>it evolved that way so it has to be the best
You ever heard of local maxima?
>>
>Humanoid robots don't have slackened facial features or invoke hideous feelings of uncanny valley
>People fall in love with humanoid robots

fukken disgussten
>>
>>323456480

...so?
>>
>>323463563
It's shit.
>>
File: SX4E01-313.jpg (925 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SX4E01-313.jpg
925 KB, 1920x1080
>goes on about how muh body is robotic
>take off default armor
>looks the same, guess she really does have a robotic body
>put on different armor
>see this
?
>>
>>323461369
To be fair, Megaman is what it is because of Astro Boy. Even shit about robot racism leaked into the X series and beyond.
>>
>robot character
>complains about no gf
>>
>>323465591
When have we seen humans treating robots like shit?
At most you have the guys from zero 4 but that was more of a kneejerk reaction after their leader got killed and a sociopath took over.
If anything robots keep trying to wipe out humanity so often I'm curious as to why they keep making the damned things.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.