[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rip Off Cunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: SOD.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
SOD.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
Does anyone else have a bitter taste in their mouth because of Undead Labs behaviour
>>
Nah.
>>
>>323454864
Rip off how, specifics?
>>
>>323454864
Please elaborate
>>
>>323455095
Made a separate GOTY addition which alienated people who bought the main game.
>>
>>323455095

State of decay is full of weird bugs, eg, sometimes when you're driving the car will flip over for no reason or sometimes a zombie will walk through a wall or a door. Lots of little things like that.

Undead Labs fixed the bugs but instead of releasing a patch like any other game company ever, they decided to release it as a new game; State of Decay Year One Survival Edition. The fuckers even claimed it was 'remastered in 1080p'

They kindly offered to sell the the 'new' version for 25% off which I felt was an insult. Even 80% off would have been a rip.
>>
>>323455583
The goty edition came much later and was for people who never played it. The game was always cheap and the dlc was too. There is no multiplayer so that excuse doesn't even apply here. This thread is a waste of time
>>
>>323456058
Get to fuck out of my fucking thread then, dick face.
>>
>>323455993
If you can literally quote them saying "remaster" I'd be with you there. Imo they didn't need to offer any kind of discount for the Xbox one version at all but its great that they did. Obviously you didn't need it. This is a downside to console gaming in general though. I didn't get the last of us dirt cheap because I own it on ps3. Let's not forget we arent talking about a full $60 aaa release
>>
>>323456196
No thanks retard. I'll stay and watch the trainwreck unfold.
>>
>Does anyone else have a bitter taste in their mouth because of Undead Labs behaviour
>>323456196

>no, here's why

>you're a fag, get out

This is an 18+ board
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.