[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game seems weordly underappreciated on this board. One of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
This game seems weordly underappreciated on this board. One of best things to come out in 2015.
>Aliens, disgusting bodymodifying cyborgs and anti-democratic scum not welcome
>>
>>323454614
Refunded that shit because devs don't know how to make proper m&kb controls.
>>
>>323456726
the fuck are you talking about, they're better than controller controls
>>
who here /teslatower/
>>
>>323457320
I'm fairly new, friend of mine dropped a beacon and went "come here check this out". It was a tesla tower and fucking killed us all.
>>
File: 1450867663816.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450867663816.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>tfw no one brings AT
>>
>>323457320
>>323457320
>pre-emptively drop 3 tesla towers at the drop ship
>spend next 20 minutes sprinting around trying not to get ass fucked by HELLDIVER difficulty enemies
>finally finish or fail all the missions
>take a nap while I wait for the drop shit surrounded by fully upgraded tesla coils
>>
>>323458763
>needing AT when you have the railcannon strike
>>
>>323460486
$30 for a copy paste "game"
>>
>>323460657
I'd really like to know what Helldivers is copying, I might give it a try
>>
>DLC combined costs more than twice that of the game itself
Yeah, i think i'm just gonna dodge a bullet here
>>
I had fun with this game but it's way too easy.

Bugs and Illuminate are pushovers even on helldiver difficulty.
>>
>>323462503
You should give it a try, DLC are not needed to enjoy the game and if there is one you should buy, it's the one with the all-terrain boots because fuck snow planets.
>>
>>323463479
>Just support shitty business models, you don't need game altering and sometimes overpowered DLC!
I'd rather not, devs can release their game properly or fuck off
>>
I actually got the game and I liked it the very small period of time I played it.
But after so many problems installing it AND the gamebreaking bug that I had I stopped giving a fuck about it.
>>
Way too easy for KB+M users. I eventually finish helldive difficulty every time, even with a PUG.

There needs to be a mode where the alarm is always going.
>>
>>323463931
>There needs to be a mode where the alarm is always going.
There is. Playing with a PUG does just that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.