[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just realised that buying Drive Club + Season Pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nintendo-dying.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-dying.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
I've just realised that buying Drive Club + Season Pass + Tearaway Unfolded + LBP3 cost me less than a copy of Mario Kart 8 and its season pass.

Is it any wonder Nintendo is struggling when the cost of ownership is so high? It's not hard to imagine that lots of people who bought the Wii decided not to buy a Wii U because the games were so expensive. No wonder parents would rather buy tablets and let their kids play F2P games than buy Nintendo games that stay at $60.
>>
>>323452398
>Digital shit
lmao
>>
>>323452658
Tell me about it, I'm pissed off Nintendo hasn't done a GOTY version of Mario Kart 8 including the season pass too. Likely puts off a lot of buyers.
>>
>>323452767
>season pass

are you drunk OP?
>>
File: 1426479507423.jpg (11 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1426479507423.jpg
11 KB, 284x284
>mario kart 8
>season pass
Just kill yourself
>>
>>323453042
>>323453296
That's what it's called? http://www.game.co.uk/en/mario-kart-8-season-pass-309452
>>
>>323452398
But Mario Kart 8 plus it's season pass is $80
Those games at their full price cost way more than that
>>
>>323454125
>at their full price
The key difference is that you don't need to pay full price when they're regularly discounted.
>>
>>323454371
>Nintendo
>regularly discounted

Somehow I have a hard time believing that.
>>
>>323454371
what.

nintendo games almost never go down in price. Even their discount prices are still well around 15-20 dollars for digital 3DS titles
>>
>>323454573
Uhhh, you've misunderstood. That's my point. Sony regularly discounts their games, with Nintendo you have no choice but to pay $80 even years after release. There are tons of people who might be interested who aren't willing to pay $60+, particularly when it comes to the 8th iteration of a familiar franchise
>>
>>323452398
I've seen some of the later Wii U + Mario Kart 8 bundles package the DLC in along with the game.
>>
That's why MK8 sold more copies than Driveclub, LBP3 and Tearaway combined right?
>>
>>323456689
MK8 sold more copies than Driveclub, LBP3 and Tearaway combined because there are more Nintendo loyalists than there are LittleBigPlanet and generic racing game loyalists.

Tearaway flopped because it wasn't a 3D platformer version of LittleBigPlanet.
>>
They're fools. They never ever discount their first party games, and very rarely have eshop sales at all.

I walked into gamestop a week ago and I saw a copy of the original DS New Super Mario Bros still selling for FULL PRICE! What the hell Nintendo? You guys aren't magically exempt from the price of your games going down
>>
>>323457085
don't discredit facts with bullshit excuses just because you got proven wrong
>>
>Three bombs cost less than a tentpole game.
I wonder why???
>>
>>323452398
Nintendo is just as jew as everyone else

You still have launch window games at full priced

For the the fucking DS
>>
>>323458054
Nintendrone manchildren keep jacking up the value of their games because of nostalgiafaggery.

It's most evident in games like Other M and Sticker Star which are now $5 bargain bin shovelware, games the fanbase love hating on.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.