[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which game generally do you think did a better job, Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1452116079715.jpg (44 KB, 800x734) Image search: [Google]
1452116079715.jpg
44 KB, 800x734
Which game generally do you think did a better job, Fallout 4 or Skyrim?
>>
>>323448680
What the fuck is that thing.
>>
>>323449660
goblin.

>>323448680
At fucking what?
>>
>>323448680
Skyrim obviously
>>
>>323449742
>Generally

So overall which one you liked, learn to read
>>
>>323449836
Fuck right off then, Skyrim is a much better medieval fantasy RPG.
>>
Skyrim for the simple reason that it didn't rape my screen with mandatory crafting menus every other fucking quest
Fallout 4 had 0 immersion because of this and the fact that it looked like shit and had no sense of theme to it all as far as design goes.
Horrendous dialogue, unlikable characters, butchered roleplaying elements.
>>
>>323448680

Mods might be able to save FO4 the way they saved Skyrim, but so far I think Skyrim did a much better job.
>>
>>323449660
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephaly
>>
it's tough.
Skyrim had the worst combat i've ever seen in a video game. but it did RPG correctly.

Fallout 4 has bombed hardcore with that dialogue wheel, voiced protag bullshit, mostly the dialogue options, but it does combat much much better.
>>
>>323448680
Skyrim. At least skyrim felt grand, like I was doing something awesome and on an epic adventure fighting dragons and shit. Fallout 4 was kind of boring honestly , I platted it and haven't played it for a while now but the only thing that sticks out to me is the asylum mission, and nothing else really. I hope the dlc is good still waiting
>>
>>323448680
Skyrim

>No dialogue wheel
>Silent protag with no backstory
>Disastrous launch day from what i've seen, but merely glitchy compared from the FO4 footage i've seen.
>Choices don't matter as much as the old TES but at least you can choose your fucking dialogue instead of yes/yes/no(yes)/sarcastic yes
>Can actually be immersive if you mod it a bit and try hard, or if you're a normie (ain't nothing wrong with that)
>>
>>323450584
The combat still isn't even that good though, its good for a fallout game but doesn't compare to an actual fps. Fallout 4 failed trying to be something its not while failed even harder not delivering on something it actually had going for it.
>>
File: 1438023756898.jpg (342 KB, 536x640) Image search: [Google]
1438023756898.jpg
342 KB, 536x640
>>323449743
>Skyrim obviously
>>
>>323450584
>had the worst combat i've ever seen in a video game
if it wasn't for the weapon modifications, Fallout would easily be worse, especially how they fucked up VATS (though the slowmo instead of a complete pause is great)
>>
Fallout 4

At least walking around and fighting things is fun in that game.
>>
File: Kurit03.jpg (297 KB, 1280x799) Image search: [Google]
Kurit03.jpg
297 KB, 1280x799
>>323451452
>Fallout 4 is better than Skyrim
>>
>>323452357
What things? Cans and mops?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.