[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope I can still be playing video games when I'm 62.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: tony.png (763 KB, 1057x571) Image search: [Google]
tony.png
763 KB, 1057x571
I hope I can still be playing video games when I'm 62.

Hopefully I won't have a faggot like Keemstar sending his faggot army after me though after wrongly accusing me of being a pedophile.

Seriously, fuck Keemstar, and everyone who watches him.
>>
>>323448020
i hope you develop better taste and stop playing runescape when you're 62
>>
There's another old guy who streams RS.

He's maybe 50 something, also a former gunnery sgt in the Marines.

Not sure why Runescape though
>>
>>323448130
The grind never ends
>>
>>323448020
What's the story behind this?

People who make false rape/pedophile accusations need to be fucking hung in the streets in my opinion.
>>
>>323448123
I'll play WoW or something, after it's free-to-play and looks like shit compared to all the hyper 3D games that all the cool kids will play.
>>
>>323448020
what's a keemstar?
>>
>>323448268
>>323448332

Prepare to rage or cry or both:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDo4Ubl6IsI
>>
>>323448020
>caring about e-celeb drama
>>
>>323448443
We should care when someone who isn't an e-celeb and just wants to play games nearly had his life destroyed by some money-greedy drama faggot on Youtube.
>>
>>323448408
Keemstar is a fucking peice of shit.

False accusations need to be punished with the same punishment as if they had actually committed the crime themselves.

That's what they're putting the innocent person through.
>>
>>323448217
>yfw he was probably grinding in the middle of afghanistan/iraq on some shitty satellite connection
>>
>>323448408
dear god .. another 17 year old youtube faggot? I had to turn it off after 3 seconds. Can't be that interesting, I hope.
>>
>>323448569
Agreed. This keemstar faggot needs to feel the same pain he put this poor guy through.
>>
>>323448290
>3D
>only 3
Go to bed grandpa.
>>
Keemstar has been wrong about stuff before. He needs to fuck right off. He's trying to pay Tony off now with trips to the Runescape convention in the UK, and getting all pissy and defensive on Twitter that people are still mad at him. He's a seriously major fucking douche.

I subbed to Tony's channels to give him my support.
>>
I have no idea what any of you are talking about but I recommend you all kill yourselves
>>
>>323449702
Sounds like something a Keemstar fanboy would say.
>>
>>323449702
Fuck off, i just read this guy's twitter feed.

This guy is the most obnoxious piece of fucking shit ever.

He's ruined an old man's life and does not give 2 fucks.

You have to be fucking kidding me, this fucker needs to feel what it's like.

Seriously, go look at this fuck's twitter feed. He is the most obnoxious piece of fucking shit with zero morals.
>>
>>323449416
He needs to learn a lesson.

Can we report him to the police? I'm pretty sure he can actually be charged for this shit, or at the very least a strong defamation case.

This fucker needs to be brought before real justice.
>>
Keemstar is 1 of the worst moralfag social justice pieces of fucking shit ever.

I hope he finally gets what he deserves for this one, poor old guy's life is ruined now.
>>
>Keemstar

Who the fuck watches him, I have never seen someone that doesn't hate him
>>
>>323450242
He has over 800k Youtube subs and like half a mil Twitter subs. There's a lot of retards out there who eat his trash content up.
>>
File: 8.jpg (69 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
69 KB, 800x533
>>323448585
>tfw playing MTG at Camp Slayer in Iraq
>>
File: NfUXxdv.png (17 KB, 852x132) Image search: [Google]
NfUXxdv.png
17 KB, 852x132
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
File: 1433523515910.png (132 KB, 284x332) Image search: [Google]
1433523515910.png
132 KB, 284x332
>>323448609
Long story short a long long time ago a pedophile on runescape got v& and he got released, Keemstar made a video probably and went off at the poor old man due to the fact that his reporting of the Lionmaker and some other cunt going after kids stories getting the most views.

Problem is the guy in the OP wasnt the convicted pedophile, just some old guy playing videogames on twitch. It came up that his "news team" and the evidence between tony and the old conviced pedophile was literally just looking at their pictures side by side.

Keemstar said he went off at his "news team" on his live stream but nobody got a recording of it so he was probably the cause as well and is putting on a ploy to make himself look sorry.

You'll hear a lot about Keemstar being a piece of shit and its true, but a lot of it is false aswell. Not supporting him, he's dodging the fact that Cr1tikal tore him a new asshole, but people also have "proof" that he's a woman beater with is a 240p recording of an Xbox Live Party chat, and recorded proof of him threatening to kill people who were threatening his Daughter which is just him being a parent.
>>
>>323451112
When you're in the business of ruining lives to get views, you don't really have any moral authority over anything. Maybe he should be a real father and get a real job instead of doing something that puts him and his family at risk just so that he can feel like an internet tough guy.
>>
>>323450242
Most of his audience are under 21 males who enjoy twitter drama and tearing into people for laughs. Seriously, no one over 21 seems to enjoy his content. He only appeals to teenagers.
>>
>>323451112
I don't care about the other stuff, but he needs to pay for this shit.

His entire channel (i just checked it out) is tabloid tier garbage with zero fact checking.

He has ruined this old man's life and according to his twitter feed, he does not even give a fuck. Go take a look yourself.

I honestly think that accusing someone of being a rapist/pedo and setting them up for trial by media WITHOUT EVIDENCE needs to be given the same fucking punishment as if he had done it himself.

Because now this old guy is going to feel like he's a pedo, even though he's not and is 100% innocent, all because of the social stigma keemstar has put on him.

If the old guy put out a defamation case at this point, keemstar would be fucked.

I think we should be encouraging him to sue, because he will win and it should fuck keemstar's shit up and make him think twice before running these kind of stories.

You need EVIDENCE before you make such an accusation and it should go to trial. Not some guy pretending he's doing it cause he fucking cares, when he's a dirty kike doing it for view count shekels.
>>
>>323451465
> Maybe he should be a real father and get a real job instead of doing something that puts him and his family at risk just so that he can feel like an internet tough guy.
Its organised crime but he's got the support of the police senpai. He's making bank but he's the only person thats marked, if someone really came after him he can just go to the cops.
>>
File: 1448454118586.png (189 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1448454118586.png
189 KB, 500x531
>>323451665
>His entire channel (i just checked it out) is tabloid tier garbage with zero fact checking.

If you had an actual look at his most viewed videos which are the minecraft lets player pedophile scandals, he actually got an interview with the affected kids mother. Normally his evidence comes down to screenshots of skype/twitter DM's or recordings but its better than nothing.

>He has ruined this old man's life and according to his twitter feed, he does not even give a fuck. Go take a look yourself.
Pinned tweet is how he's sending Tony to Runefest in London completely free, everything else is how he's sorry, including with how he's streaming with Tony and Tony is teaching him RS.

What twitter feed are you looking at?

>I honestly think that accusing someone of being a rapist/pedo and setting them up for trial by media WITHOUT EVIDENCE needs to be given the same fucking punishment as if he had done it himself.
Well honestly you're retarded. People make mistakes, bigger than others, and he's put it out there that he's 100x in the wrong and he's trying his best to make up for it, and according to Tony he's doing it right.

Who are you to say what should be done to Keemstar if Tony has forgiven him and is getting a free fully paid trip to Runefest in London out of the ordeal?
>>
>>323452612
>interviewed the kid's mother

The lowest of lows to get views. He's scum

>sending Tony to Runefest

He literally thinks money will fix the problem. He doesn't even appear sincere. He doesn't seem like it hurt him at all. His entire apology video was scripted, he was reading it from the screen in front of him.

>people make mistakes

People make mistakes. Subhuman view whores make calculated risks and never learn.
>>
>>323452892
>The lowest of lows to get views.
Then whats the difference between him and normal news? You could also say he got an interview with the kids mother to not get sued for defamation or you can say that he did it to get the full picture

>He literally thinks money will fix the problem. He doesn't even appear sincere. He doesn't seem like it hurt him at all. His entire apology video was scripted, he was reading it from the screen in front of him.
He's sure doing a lot for shit that didnt hurt him at all, taking videos down, not monetising videos, reaching out to tony. Sincere or not who can tell
>People make mistakes. Subhuman view whores make calculated risks and never learn.
Pretty sure he never would have uploaded the video if it was gonna cost him a fully paid trip to Runefest for someone else senpai, the views he got on the initial video before he took it down wouldnt equal the price of the trip. Not really a calculated risk.
>>
>>323452612
The guy is a narcissist, even after he nearly ruined this mans life he patted himself on the back saying "well if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have gotten all this exposure so I did good in the end". He has broadcast false information about other steamers/youtubers before and made no apology for making accusations with little to no evidence. He's even bragged about doxxing people and setting his fans on them.

The guy is a grade A piece of shit.
>>
>>323453561
this,nigga is just doing damage control because he knows he seriously fucked up someone should sue his ass the next time he pulls a stunt like this and he probably will eventually
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.