[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any racing game that has been released lately, or even,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Is there any racing game that has been released lately, or even, the last 5 years that has come close to the racing in pic related? Not even the series reboot seems to have come close to the spectacular control and feel of the racing in this game, and Carbon for that matter.
>>
Horizon 2 was great.
>>
File: cover_large.jpg (181 KB, 541x764) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
181 KB, 541x764
>>323442702
>>
HAND OF BLOOD
>>
>>323442702
What was people's problem with Carbon again?
It was just more of the same, not really a bad thing if you liked MW.
>>
>>323442702
some say the new NFS game is quite decent.
>>
>>323443454
fuck off
>>
File: burnoutparadisetitle.jpg (173 KB, 480x348) Image search: [Google]
burnoutparadisetitle.jpg
173 KB, 480x348
this one

too bad it's a dead franchise.
>>
Midnight Club LA was pretty damn good
>>
>>323443454
I don't know. It had some nonsense, and some "downgrades" regarding some stuff. Like the police are just annoying, not needed filler, the fact that you couldn't use ANY car to compete with the later ones, though it is possible, albeit hard as fuck. But nothing that makes !e to actually make me hate it really.
>>
Dirt 2
>>
>>323443320

I DON'T WANNA FEEL

Pretty sure that song was also in the superior Burnout 3.

Or was it 4? One of them!
>>
File: like tears in rain scoob.png (87 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
like tears in rain scoob.png
87 KB, 242x206
>>323444184
>that comfy trailer
>those menus
>that handling
>re-release never
>>
File: no.jpg (75 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
75 KB, 400x405
>>323444509

Then we got Dirt 3.
>>
>>323443882
f-fuck
electronic arts could make a billion bucks off my sorry ass if they bothered to let criterion make a sequel
>>
>>323444509
Why are people so obsessed with re-releases? Why do you willingly want to pay for something shat out with minimal effort?
>>
>>323444724

Because consoles don't bother with decent backwards compatibility or long lasting build quality anymore.

It was released on PC though, so we don't need a re-release.
>>
>>323444724
because Dirt 2 got pulled from steam after GFWL died
>>
>>323444841
Then stop being a faggot and pirate it. Geez.
>>
>>323443882
This game is the closests that give me NFSU2 feel, I tried to go back to NFSU2 even with some graphical mods but...it just isn't the same.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.