[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>combos out the ass, but more hits in a combo = much more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 26_bayonettanotsexy01.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
26_bayonettanotsexy01.jpg
213 KB, 1280x720
>combos out the ass, but more hits in a combo = much more endlag
>only her Smash attacks have any KO power, but they along with all her other moves have high startup
>Witch Time is a must to ensure hits land, making her extremely predictable
>Bat Within prevents knockback and can be spammed

Where do you think Bayonetta is going to end up in the Smash 4 tiers?
>>
High tier prob
>>
>>323442010
Likely.
>>
Do you think they'll have a jeanne or a rosa skin?
>>
>>323442010

This.

In the first year or so, people areon't gonna produce much results with her, then a year later some Mexican or something will come out of nowhere and bump her up a few notches.
>>
>>323442631
There's at least a Jeanne-themed palette, as confirmed in the Direct.
>>
>>323442631
There's a Jeanne skin confirmed.
>>
>>323442631
Her Bayo 2 outfit alt colors include a Jeanne palette.

Personally, though, I prefer her Bayo 1 design all the way.
>>
>>323440975
You're looking at it wrong.
>combos out the ass, negating increased end lag because your opponent will be too far away to do anything about it
>Bat Within prevents knockback and can be spammed
>leaving enemies wide open for Witch Time
>guaranteeing hits with her slow but deadly smash attacks

High tier. Maybe top.
>>
>>323443220
How do you think she'll match up against Sheik and Fox?
>>
>>323440975
I want Bayonetta to step on me.
>>
She has a pretty good recovery, and obviously has a good combo game. Her counter/extra dodge has a lot of potential as well. I'm pretty sure she will end up at least top 10, maybe even top 3 among ZZS and Sheik. I'm sure her downside is that she's easy to KO.
>>
>>323443340
She's combo-oriented in a game that isn't about combos. She's going to be even more of a flowchart character once people figure the combos out, but her flowcharts will be the most dangerous and anyone who plays her will know them. She will only need to land a few good hits where other characters will have to spend entire games on their toes. Shiek and Fox might still be able to take her, but it's going to be a matter of skill ceilings.
>>
High, similar to Ryu it will take some time before people really use her well.

Hopefully she can't just be countered by lolshiek
>>
Depends on hit-stun, remeber the Ryu reveal when he did all sorts of crazy shit but in reality you could just press dodge and escape half that shit?
>>
>>323440975
>Make Bayonetta DLC in smash which advertises her game making people want to play it
>Nintendo did artificial scarcity on it so the only physical copies are triple digits
>Wii U's HDD too small to actually handle digital
Bravo Nintendo.
>>
>>323444412
Seriously disappointing. Smash 4 needs more hitstun.
>>
>>323440975
where is cloud on the official tiers? cuz i can see him being first pick for scrubs now, his moveset is ridiculous and he's so fucking fast. he can punish pretty much every other character in any situation.
>>
>>323444412
Everything ryu does in the trailer works at various percentages.
>>
File: 1378514865728.jpg (340 KB, 1654x850) Image search: [Google]
1378514865728.jpg
340 KB, 1654x850
>>323440975
This game is totally unbalanced as it is, only a third of the entire roster is actually fun to play

like the fun characters are really fun, but then i try one of the other 40+ characters and remember why i don't play them
>>
>>323440975
Who cares? It's a party game.
>>
>High combo potential but that means get moves have little knock back and were noted to have high start up

Don't get your hopes up being able to rack up damage fast means nothing if you got no kill moves, unless her smash attacks come out fast she won't go very far.

She might be a little hard to take out and can rack damage to fast but I doubt she will be that high on a tier list for the lack of kill moves or set ups. Witch time isn't a cure all it will be just like counter and baited out for punishes
>>
>>323446285
Her Smash attacks have pretty high startup. Witch Time will be a necessity.
>>
>>323440975
>include 7 pointless costumes and 1 good outfit

fitting for smash
>>
>>323447713
>all fighting games have multiple alt colors/costumes for characters
>"hurr when smash does it it's so stupid and pointless"
>>
Sheik is going to absolutely destroy her
>>
>>323448009
i don't get what point you are making, my point was that in smash4 every character has a bunch of shit alts and a single good one.
>>
>>323447102
Relying on a counter esque move is not a good thing, yeah she can bail if she messes her timing up and gets hit but that's unnecessary damage taken I'd imagine she's going to be towards the lighter end of things which is going to make her easy to kill. Plus extra damage means more rage which hurts her combo ability.
>>
>>323448361
Personal opinion. Some of them have a bunch of good alts. I will agree that some characters got jypped with alt costumes like Samus, since Sakurai likes to play favorites and let his biases color his decisions.
>>
>>323448740
I have a feeling her combo-centric moves will have diddly-squat in the way of knockback of any kind, since doing combos is her entire gimmick.
>>
>>323448857
my brother is a huge metroid fan and he was just thankful she got a Light Suit palette. probably because PM had the actual suit but Sakurai refuses to steal good ideas from people who steal his ideas and improve them
>>
File: 1425449354054.jpg (500 KB, 1137x502) Image search: [Google]
1425449354054.jpg
500 KB, 1137x502
>>323447713
>not liking the jeanne colors
>not liking the short hairstyle

nigga please
>>
File: Samus_Zero_Shorts.jpg (180 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
Samus_Zero_Shorts.jpg
180 KB, 864x486
>>323449429
ZSS has an alt based on Metroid Fusion's ending like in Project M.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.