[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is FFX objectively the shittiest Final Mania?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 14
File: hohoho.jpg (68 KB, 550x312) Image search: [Google]
hohoho.jpg
68 KB, 550x312
>>
I watched a video explaining this scene

I didn't have a problem with it on my playthrough.

I really enjoyed FFX. It was the first fully voiced FF, they did a great job of storytelling, the gameplay was top notch, character customization was possible, all of the sidequests/minigames for ultimate weapons were interesting

Why do people have a problem with this game?
>>
13 is worse.

13 is worst in every way you can imagine.

And they made 3 of them. Fucknig 3.
>>
>>323434818
delete this.
>>
>>323435439
I agree with this. Both are shit, but 13 is even more shit.
>>
>>323434818
>Mania
I don't get the joke you're making.
>>
>>323435439
this

XIII is fucking garbage

X had a great setting and the story was at least coherent
>>
File: FFX_Lulu.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FFX_Lulu.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Hallways simulator. And it waits on the player like a concerned mother. Its the favorite videogame of people who mentally can't handle videogames.
>>
>>323434818
gameplay was ok.
animation was janky

Characters moved Moving awkwardly and talking like they had no idea what was going on. Almost like they all were REALLY dumb, but not quite retarded.
>>
>>323435439
13 is the most hated game in the franchise for no reason

Aside from the gameplay, aka just the maps really 1 part member is not that bad, it's better than any other Final Fantasy in every other way
The music is amazing
Graphics can't be trumped, even 15 doesn't look as good since it's quasi open world
Characters are actually real people who have more than one emotion to them
The story deals with hardships of losing someone important to you and trying to save them and sacrifice, not fucking 4 crystals that do jack shit "they keep the world in balance cuz I said so nigger"

Aside from the maps, what bad can you say about it?

Hating on 13 is a meme
>>
>>323435727
X didn't feel as bad being a hallway simulator because there was a set endpoint the entire game and you were simply going forward towards it. XIII had you running around doing fuck all with no end point in sight, just more and more hallways regardless of the random locations you wound up at.
>>
>>323435327
They never played it, that's why they always talk about that one minute scene
>>
File: haha dingos.png (763 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
haha dingos.png
763 KB, 800x800
>>323435960
>for no reason
>>
File: bait38.png (278 KB, 992x994) Image search: [Google]
bait38.png
278 KB, 992x994
>>323435960
>>
FF went to shit after 7. 8 and 9 were garbage.

XII > X > XIII
>>
>>323435327
>I watched a video explaining this scene
You need a video to explain it?
>>
>>323435960
The music is forgettable
The artstyle is garbage
Characters are one dimensional shonen archetype
The story is predictable and boring
>>
>>323436298
>>323436283
MMMMmm, nice fallacy faggot
Prove me wrong without using memes
>>
>>323435960
>it's better than any other Final Fantasy in every other way

Here's your (You)
>>
File: king kek.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
king kek.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>323435960
>Characters are actually real people who have more than one emotion to them
>>
>>323435960
>it's better than any other Final Fantasy in every other way

You're supposed to be subtle.
>>
>>323435960
I bet you're real happy with all these replies you're getting, huh? Here, have another .
>>
>>323436395
Only after seeing the hatespam on this board for the scene.

On my initial playthrough, there was no immersion break or confusion.
>>
>>323435798
Yeah animations improved a lot with X-2 and XII
I don't understand how people can ignore this glaring flaw
It's like when Crisis Core recreated the Nibelheim incident woth the original exaggerated animations, it was bad
>>323435960
Story is about fighting fate not that tripe
It's about a bunch of people breaking free from their shackles
Also maps were never important and anyone who complains is a moron
It's not like the map design influences the game
You can complain a game like XII, XV, or even KH has hallways since that's also where the combat takes place but in XIII combat takes place in a separate arena so it's completely meaningless, the maps are just a way to get from one battle to the next while looking at pretty scenery, just like in the ps1 days with the beautiful abeit low-rez pre-rendered backgrounds
>>
>>323437848
I mean that scene is ridiculous but I still really enjoyed the game. The characters are iconic and the story is good
>>
>>323434818

Yes.
>>
File: 1449178262331.png (4 MB, 4640x2480) Image search: [Google]
1449178262331.png
4 MB, 4640x2480
>>323434818
No, that's II
>>
>>323438452
>hates 8 and 10
>likes 13
how?
>>
>>323439132
I don't hate 10, that face means I just found it bland - most because of the awful VA performances, poor storytelling, and such.

8 was just kind of shit all around for me, I hated Triple Triad, the levelling system, the cast, and the plot.

XIII is heavily flawed but I still found it quite enjoyable.
>>
>>323436414
>The music is forgettable
Straight wrong. This and the graphics are the only things I'll defend. You are right on the ridiculous, overdesigned artstyle, though.
>>
>>323434818
I....think.....you are....funny....tidus....ha....ha....ha. The voice acting makes this game so fuckign painful to play. why did they try to match up english with the mouth movements of the nips?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (49 KB, 601x689) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
49 KB, 601x689
>>323439591
>why did they try to match up english with the mouth movements of the nips
Because thats the standard in dubbing? You think they reanimate anime so they can properly translate it?
>>
>>323439703
They reword shit to match the lips. They dont literal translate and then have the VAs pause every word like yuna and tits mcgee.
>>
>>323439817
Anime has such natural flow and delivery, right?
You think the writing and direction of the original game might be at fault? No, it must be the translation.
>>
>>323439703
>>323439591
Rumours say the English dub actors got given a script to read and didn't receive the jap version to reference until near the end of recording.

As a result their performance was both stiff and horribly out of sync, meaning their lines got cut up and edited to try match the lip flaps - which turned out poorly. It's most evident with Yuna, who periodically has paused mid sentence to try stretch her lines out since the English voice actress speaks much quicker than the jap one.

Apparently the localization team had nothing to reference when translating the dialogue either besides the script, which is why their translation has English lines so much wildly shorter/longer than their Japanese equivalent so frequently.
>>
>>323437976
>animations were bad in ffx

name 1 game out at that time that had better animation or graphics
>>
>>323434818
That's not IV
>>
>>323440870
MGS2
>>
>>323440973
mgs2 had absolute shit textures and poly counts
>>
>>323435327
>Ultima's obtained via sidequest were interesting

Yea no they fucking aren't I'm trying to get them all right now and there ALL LOCKED BEHIND STUPID FUCKING 'FUN' MINIGAMES.

This is the most retarded implementation to earn Ultima's I've ever seen in a Square enix game lets forget every fucking minigame is just filled with cheating NPCs
>>
>>323440870
Wasn't Silent Hill 2 out a few months later
So was Devil May Cry
>>
>>323435327
>all of the sidequests/minigames for ultimate weapons were interesting

>butterfly hunt
>chocobo race
>blitzball
>avoid 200 lightning
>interesting
Man I liked ffX but it's probably the one with the shittiest side quests
>>
>>323441093
But superior animations, and graphical effects
Graphics in FFX were fantastic, animations not so much
>>
>>323441787
>Mfw dodged 89 lighting in a row only to get interrupted by my retard brother trying to make a joke
>When I finally dodged 200 my shirt was sweaty as fuck.
>>
File: jrpg.png (1 MB, 690x620) Image search: [Google]
jrpg.png
1 MB, 690x620
>>323442020
>mfw i used an action replay to put the item in my inventory
>>
>>323442165
FFX is one of those games I wouldn't mind cheating on because its fucking bullshit.
>>
>>323435327
I hate it because the story was shit. It had better characters than ff8 but that's not saying much because 8 cast barely had any character.

Only thing that's objectively good about it is the battle system.
>>
File: baitdisbgood.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
baitdisbgood.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>323435960
>>
It has good music and good combat, setting was nice. Story okay. but most of the characters were shit and it's similar to FFXIII in how the game is really linear until the end, where you can revisit old locations to uncover secrets.

It's one of my least favorite FF's but still entertaining.
>>
9>10>8>>>>>7>6>12

All you need to know, fags.
>>
>>323442235
It's apparently even worse in the remake where they fucked with the timing or something
>>
>>323435960
Worst battle mechanics in FF so far.
>>
>>323435960

Hating on 13 is justified in every way.

Every single aspect of that game makes no sense.

Hell in the first minute of the game the main character has anti gravity boots that 'break' and are never brought up again. You'd think everywhere would sell them, or at least be able to repair them. But apparently not.

That's just one really annoying thing, from the first minute of the game. I'm not even getting into the wierd setting, or incoherent plot, dumb characters, hallway bullshit, or anything else I generally hate about this game.

I didn't find a single thing I liked outside of maybe the art, which at times was really cool.
>>
>>323442374
You can't revisit old location in XIII
>>
File: FinalFantasy.png (1 MB, 1422x2452) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasy.png
1 MB, 1422x2452
>>323438452
>>
>>323442842
Similar as in the game opens up at the end of the game, that line about revisiting was specific to FFX
>>
10>7>9>6>4>5>3>8

Havent played the rest but those are really the only ones that matter.

This list is irrefutable. The reason why 6,4,5 are below 10 and 7 is because there are some SERIOUS drop offs in quality and logic that usually occurs near the end.
>>
>>323442810
You're wrong
>>
>>323443480
Sick argument
>>
>>323443563
Thanks
>>
>>323437976
>XV,
XV is open world
>>
>>323437976
>I don't understand how people can ignore this glaring flaw
My guess is no one cares
>>
>>323443763
It's gonna have some indoor parts right?
>>
>>323444094
Yeh so? It's still open world, battle happen seamlessly where you are walking around normally even in caves and dungeons
>>
>>323444191
And if the dungeons are narrow hallways then it'll be a clusterfuck
>>
>>323444737
No it wouldn't
>>
>>323434818
but thirteen is
>>
>>323445196
Imagine real-time combat in the hallways from x or xiii, it'd be a nightmare
Hell I remember some narrow levels from kh2 being ass to fight in
>>
>>323435960
you are fucking idiot, 13 must be your first because it's utter shit.
characters are not real people, the only emotion you see is feeling sorry for themselves. stop projecting
>>
>>323445546
Except again XV is open world, not corridor simulator.
>>
>>323446037
13 has one of the best player parties in the franchise.

Only VII really tops it, and maybe Tactics depending on how you define what characters are part of the party.
>>
I'm playing FFX HD and the biggest issue atm is how fucking asian Wallpaper Man looks in rendered cutscenes. He's kinda funny-looking ingame but in CGI he looks like pureblooded chink.
>>
>>323446269
Are you saying it will have 0 narrow corridors or areas?
Remember the awesome e3 2013 trailer?
These was an awful lot of choreographed fighting in small rooms
>>
File: 1438816635121.jpg (97 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
1438816635121.jpg
97 KB, 800x521
>>323446640
>13 has one of the best player parties in the franchise.
>>
>>323446721
That was a set piece during a boss battle while he was running through a dungeon and running inside some dining room.
>>
>>323446640
sazh is cool, fang is okay but the brit accent in the English VA is shit

The other characters come straight out of some kind of teenage boy anime
>>
>>323447089
It's true.

They all have distinct personalities and attractive designs, a well defined role in the story, a satisfying character arc backed up by well justified motivations for their behaviour, and good chemistry with each other.
>>
>>323446640
horse shit, the characters were so dumbed down to the most common denominator.
lightning and hope we're the worst. no one except for snow had actual character growth.
>>
File: 1437086080139.png (131 KB, 218x220) Image search: [Google]
1437086080139.png
131 KB, 218x220
>>323447654
>, a satisfying character arc backed up by well justified motivations for their behaviour,
For every thing I like about the characters, there is a dozen things I can't stand. Half the things that come out of their mouths make no fucking sense. Only a couple aren't incredibly annoying at all times.
You see where the character is going as soon as you see them, and then they get there and the game tries to make a big deal about it like WOW WHO COULD HAVE THOUGH THESE CHARACTERS WOULD HAVE REACHED THIS POINT?
>>
>>323447654
no they didnt, through out the first half they split up from eachother, all they talk about what is their focus.
>>
>>323447986
>For every thing I like about the characters, there is a dozen things I can't stand. Half the things that come out of their mouths make no fucking sense.

Give examples then.

>You see where the character is going as soon as you see them, and then they get there and the game tries to make a big deal about it like WOW WHO COULD HAVE THOUGH THESE CHARACTERS WOULD HAVE REACHED THIS POINT?

You really thought Vanille had accidentally caused the entire plot of the game? Or that Hope would actually go in for the kill and stab Snow? Or that lightning behaved as she did as a coping mechanism for having her parents die as a child and being forced to raise her sister while joining the military as a child? Or anything concerning Sazh and Dajh?

ALL from the first time you saw them?
>>
>>323435327
Same dude, dunno why everyone hates FFX. My favorite FFX, followed by VI and IV.
>>
>>323448434
Pick one of the three points in that first sentence and I will give you examples.

Yep.
>>
>>323442785

Yes but ATB mechanics are old and outdated. Only internet purists really care, that's why project setsuna is has indie tier production and not AAA. XIII made a legit attempt at modernizing these mechanics.
>>
>>323435960
>, even 15 doesn't look as good since it's quasi open world
15 looks multiple times better than 13, are you fucking kidding?

There is more polygons in Noctis's hair than there is in Lightnins entire model.
>>
>>323448125
That's objectively wrong though.

Sazh and Vanille bond because he feels protective of her, building up towards her realizing her role in Dajh's fate and the two confronting each other after the guilt causes her to snap - leading to him forgiving her and reigniting his conviction to save his son after seeing the cruelty of Nabat in how she tried to push him to despair.

Hope and Lightning bond for similar reasons, except she takes on a mentor role for him while accidentally pushing him towards gaining the courage to attempt to gain revenge on Snow. Meanwhile it also causes Lightning to soften up and start to care about the others for the first time since the purge started, leading to her later assumption of the role as leader of the party despite her previously rejecting it.

This is all before the reunion with Snow, well within the first third of the game, and doesn't cover the full breadth of their development in that time.

>>323448684
What did they say that didn't make sense?
>>
>>323442810
>Every single aspect of that game makes no sense.

EXACTLY what I liked about it. I'm not gonna argue the hate is not justified but growing up on FF games, jrpgs became boring and predictable as fuck. It was like watching the anime of the week. XIII at least kept me on my toes. It was original.
>>
Because it's my favorite thus /v/ thinks it's shit
>>
>>323448434
yeah, because of how she constantly look fucking guilty over everything it was a no shit moment, hope being a whiny faggot and doing nothing but bitch and blaming snow, lightning being such a bitch that one was a big obvious one, yes to all of that bullshit. It was fucking obvious.
>>
>>323449586
You're clearly full of shit and fooling nobody, m8.
>>
>>323449191
>What did they say that didn't make sense?
Mostly things being incredibly stupid. Hope has a cool thing with wanting to be stronger, and I like his dynamic with Lightning, but the Snow shit was stupid. He even says he knows it's stupid, but he doesn't care. Operation Nora in general. After he kills the robot Bulbasaur he shouts PHASE ONE COMPLETE. Did he plan on fighting that thing? Why would he say that?
One thing I remember is in one of the flashbacks, when Lightning tells Serah it was the WORST BIRTHDAY EVER! Snow says "She's your sister!" and Lightning gets this look on her face like she hadn't realized until then.
Basically it's just way too fucking anime. Don't misunderstand, I love me some anime, but this is just the worst kind. I would like the game more if it was just the datalog. Whatever story is being summarized in there is way more interesting than what I'm seeing in cutscenes.
>>
>>323449191
learn to use objectively kid, because your opinion doesn't mean fact.
lightning is a mentor on how to be a brooding bitch, it's like asking a suicidal person mentor a suicidal kid. it didn't work.
snow had development, because he had growth. development doesn't mean they act depressed and moody all the time. That's just a character trait that the common denominator attached themselves too because of their feel bad for me attitude.
>>
>>323449646
you are fucking idiot if you couldn't figure this out. hope blamed snow from the begining, lightning was a bitch to people for no reason. Since you can't see that it makes me wonder how you are in the real world.
>>
Something what I assume this one guy defending XIII needs to realize is that well-developed does not mean well written. Deep does not mean good, and neither does complex.
>>
>>323438452
are these your actual opinions or are you just parroting /v/?
>>
>>323450256
it is, thank you
>>
>>323449839
>Hope has a cool thing with wanting to be stronger, and I like his dynamic with Lightning, but the Snow shit was stupid. He even says he knows it's stupid, but he doesn't care.

He's a scared teenager whose pretty sure he's got a week to live that wants to kill the guy who accidentally got his mom killed (in his eyes). The entire point is his behaviour is irrational, but he's not able to cope well enough to express out his anger and grief any other way.

His actions are illogical, but it makes sense in the context of the story, so I kinda feel it doesn't count.

>Operation Nora in general. After he kills the robot Bulbasaur he shouts PHASE ONE COMPLETE. Did he plan on fighting that thing? Why would he say that?

This might be bullshit because I seriously haven't played the game in 4+ years but I seem to recall killing that thing and getting to their next location was phase 1 since it meant toughening up and getting closer to confronting Snow.

>One thing I remember is in one of the flashbacks, when Lightning tells Serah it was the WORST BIRTHDAY EVER! Snow says "She's your sister!" and Lightning gets this look on her face like she hadn't realized until then.

That's just Lightning realizing she's being a bitch, I think you're reading into it too much.

>Basically it's just way too fucking anime. Don't misunderstand, I love me some anime, but this is just the worst kind.

What does that even mean? You know anime is just a medium, not a genre, yeah?

>>323449956
I'm using it correctly, he's literally objectively wrong in saying they only discuss their focus in the first half of the game - you even fucking agree with me in the rest of your post.

>>323450148
>not being able to read
>>
>>323450634
They're actually mine.

>>323450256
I'm not even really arguing it's good at this point, I'm just arguing the story and characters are logically consistent with themselves and that some of the criticism in this thread is wrong.
>>
>>323450760
>His actions are illogical, but it makes sense in the context of the story, so I kinda feel it doesn't count.
That's cool, but it's also a thing that would make a way better villain than a main character. It could have been handled better, as he came off as an insufferable prick whenever Snow came up. I liked his toughen up shit, and I thought his character was going to get deeper, but it tieing into the Snow shit just made him one-note and boring.
>That's just Lightning realizing she's being a bitch
It's incredibly overwrought. That's what I mean by anime. The entire thing is so melodramatic that it just feels insulting. It's so awkward having cutscenes pummel one point into you until you just don't give a shit, when the Datalog implies a more complex story that the actual game doesn't even touch. It's really hard to describe how just incompetent it is in handling stuff, that's what I mean by anime.
>>
>>323451731
Fair enough man, I can see where you're coming from on both points now.
>>
>>323450760
>not being able to read characters
bitch, hope was given the gun the first moment of the game, he wouldn't man the fuck up, then his mom took it because he's too much of a wuss. the moment he turned his head away was the moment I knew that little fuck blames his failings on others. he only went with lighting because she hated snow too.
Lightning never changed or hope never had a moment where snow should have put him in his place.
For once in that game I wanted Snow to say "I gave you that gunand you wouldn't take it, your mom had to do it for you! You killed your mom, I only gave her a fighting chance."

plus I never agreed with at all, you got the wrong anon.
>>
When are we going to stop pretending that any FF game was ever good? Most are outright shit. Some are just okay and every FF game have terrible characters in them.
>>
>>323452221
>still not being able to read

And you literally are agreeing with me in that post as well by pointing out the characters interacted and discuss more than their focus early on.
>>
>>323452350
They are all OK at the very least. Some are more than that. I wouldn't say any of the mainline series is shit, even XIII which I don't like. Sounds like you're either a hipster faggot or you just don't like JRPGs in general.
>>
>>323452523
>being this pigheaded
no I'm not, because what I am pointing out is why this isn't a good game
>>
>>323452886
Anon you're objectively agreeing with me on that point in both those posts.
>>
Combat/leveling is much worse in X than in 13. Having to bring in every party member into a fight where you don't need them and have them perform an action so they get xp is fucking retarded. Also the random battles are turned up way too high in X. You can't walk 3 steps without getting in a fight.
>>
>>323453057
no you just like to use objectively wrong
>>
File: FFXIII_Wallpaper3_1920x1200_UK.jpg (718 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
FFXIII_Wallpaper3_1920x1200_UK.jpg
718 KB, 1920x1200
Quick sum up of FF XIII's story.

>The game looks like it's set in a futuristic/ hi tech world. But it's not.
>Non of the advancements are an achievement of human civilization rather a trap by some deities (called Fal'cie).
>The "trap" is a Dyson Sphere (google it) small planet (called Cocoon).
>Cocoon is levitating above the primitive inhospitable earth (called Pulse) like a moon.
>Cocoon literally; a stage at which incests undergo a metamorphosis.
>Cocoon is a safe, technologically advanced place with free energy provided by these deities.
>The plan is for humans to simply multiply in this Cocoon, and be sacrificed.
>These deities were sad that their own Creator (the God Bhunivelze) left them and they wanted to sacrifice the humans to summon him back.
>Orphan, the Fal'cie that kept Cocoon in the air was meant to die according to the plan.
>The Fal'cie were personified forces of nature and couldn't act freely.
>They needed humans to kill Orhpan (who was totally cool with it).
>Fal'cie could chose humans to use as slaves (l'cie) for some goal (focus).
>No human was able to kill Orphan.
>Some human l'cie were able to reach Super Sayan mode (Ragnarock) and kill Orphan.
>Fal'cie choose Lightning and their team with the focus of becoming Ragnarock. (The beginning of the game itself)
>Fal'cie Barthandelus, the leader of Cocoon tries to "train" Lightning and her team to become Ragnarock.
>Up until the end, the team is not really a team, everyone has their personal agenda.
>At the end, everyone tries to kill Orphan one by one and fail.
>They realized that no man alone can kill Orphan but together they can.
>Orphan dies, Cocoon starts to fall.
>Vanille and Fang have saved the Ragnarock form and use it to save Cocoon from crashing.
>Cid does nothing wrong.
>>
>>323443034
>10 being the best

It's like you want us to know you're an FFX baby
>>
File: 1432373104800.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1432373104800.gif
408 KB, 500x345
>>323454685
>incests
>>
>>323454685
Technically accurate, but I feel like any description of XIII's story should have mention of it's main themes; Depression, continuing to struggle even in the face of overwhelming odds, and divine intervention.

Each party members struggles with some great bit of depression at one point or another, and overcoming it is when they get their real power. The entire story from the main character's perspectives is being caught up in a battle that they can't win because they lose no matter what they do; They fight Orphan, they kill the human race. They try to rebel, they turn into pain zombies.

Finally, the Divine Intervention is how ANYTHING happens. First semi-divine intervention by the Fal'Cie giving them powers, the divine intervention that created the situation, the world, and everything around them in the first place, and at the very end of the game, the Divine Intervention that frees them from the cycle and gives them the opportunity to kill Orphan and save the world.

When Lightning says a t the end of the game, "It really was a miracle" She's being 100% literal. You find out in the next game that a literal goddess held out her hand to save the party.
>>
>>323453805
Anon I'm not sure how to dumb this down any further.

This is literally what's happened:

Guy: They don't discuss anything but X for half the game
Me: Not true, they discuss Y and Z also
You: But it's shit when they do! You're wrong!
Me: Anon you just agreed with my only point, quality is irrelevant
You: NO I DIDNT, THEIR DISCUSSION OF Z AND Y IS SHIT
Me: You're still agreeing with me
>>
>>323434818
The main problem I had with FF X is the linearity. No open world portion at all just straight hallways. The combat is great and it's nice being able to instantly travel to every save sphere but if it had been more open more people would have like it. I need exploration in my games.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.