[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to neo-/v/. How casual are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Weenie_Hut_Juniors.png (1 MB, 1061x800) Image search: [Google]
Weenie_Hut_Juniors.png
1 MB, 1061x800
Welcome to neo-/v/.

How casual are you?
>>
I haven't played a single player game in over 10 years.
>>
I needed a walkthrough for the Ace Attorney games
>>
I've finished Oblivion from start to end using the 'tgm' console command.
>>
The only game platform I own is an iPhone
>>
>>323431415
How casual am I!? I just beat Skyrim... Without any mods
>>
I love video games.
>>
what does casual mean
>>
File: wp_ss_20160110_0003.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160110_0003.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>323431415
You tell me
>>
>>323431970
I've played tes 3-5 with tgm from start to ending. Considering absolutely shitty combat in every installment it's justified.
>>
I haven't beaten a single MH4U guild quest on my own.
>>
Undertale is hard x-D and its goty!!! : )
>>
I play games and I have fun with them.
>>
>>323431415
I have 200 hours in Oblivion and never made it to Weynon Priory.
>>
>>323432616
I have 800 hours in new Vegas and I never explored underwater or did the art shit quest or visited the hotel vault
>>
neon /v/ is a fucking myth
>>
>I play on console exclusively because all my friends do as well and I am too NEET to afford a decent PC and too uneducated to use one for gaming if I could
>>
>>323432928
I love Neon-/v/ though. It has that retro-80's look going about it sorta like Hotline Miami.
>>
>>323433007
I will not make fun of you for playing console games
>>
>>323433007
>have to spend over a grand for a decent gaming computer
>have to update the hardware every 6 months
>have to literally study programming in order to not accidentally click a setting that fucks up your entire game
>forced to use a mouse and keyboard unless you learn cabling so that you can play it on a TV and a controller

Consoles:
>buy the damn thing, plug it up and ready to play
Hurr...
>>
>>323433202
I hope this post is just following thread's theme
>>
I've beaten Wizardry 4
>>
>>323431415
I trade games into GameStop.
>>
I'm not grinding so i'm struggling a bit with Final Fantasy Tactics
>>
>>323431782
How often did you use it and for what? If it's for a tedious investigation section, I can forgive that.
>>
>>323431415
I play Brawl and Smash 4 and complain that tourneyfags ruin my life with their GLITCHES! >:C
>>
>>323434138

Not him but the only time I've needed a guide in the series was in AA2 when you have to prove Adrian was wearing the Steel Samurai costume. The ankles didn't even cross my mind.
>>
>>323431415

I couldn't reach the Nuclear Throne
>>
>>323431415
I didn't choose this life but my right hand is paralyzed.
>>
I lag
>>
I always choose easy mode and drop games if there isn't an option unless it's a Nintendo game.
>>
Le ebin PC master race wins again xD

*proceeds to launch assfaggots*
>>
>>323433362
what theme

also i had to exploit the tombstone in pretty much every bloodborne boss fight that had one
>>
>>323435301
what the fuck, why did it say i got banned for saying some shit i didnt say like 2 months ago and it expired 1 month ago

cacheing error on 4chan?
>>
File: YS_CloudNCandy.gif (6 KB, 143x159) Image search: [Google]
YS_CloudNCandy.gif
6 KB, 143x159
>>323431415
I died 3 times before I finally beat this guy.
>>
>>323433202
Is this b8?
>>
>>323431970
I unironically play Oblivion on PS3
>>
>>323431415
i have a girlfriend
>>
I gave up trying to beat dmc4 on dante must die mode
>>
I gave up in the Dark Souls 2 tutorial area and didn't come back to the game for a year.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.