[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer Papa Nier or Brother Nier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: neir_r_by_ghost_butcher-d413pp1.jpg (156 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
neir_r_by_ghost_butcher-d413pp1.jpg
156 KB, 900x675
Do you prefer Papa Nier or Brother Nier?
>>
>>323429727
Brother Nier but that's probably just from a relatable standpoint, papa Nier is more than likely better from a storytelling perspective
>>
Papa Nier is canon
>>
Papa, because i yet have to find a pair of brothers and sisters that are close to each other, without fuggin
>>
Papa because I liked his voice actor and I feel like the story has more impact when it's a dad
>>
>>323430306
doesn't brother nier want to fuck his sister tho, or am i misinformed?
>>
A grown-ass man saving his daughter is better than anime-guy saving his imouto.
>>
Papa for ending C
Brother for ending D

idk what dad would nuke his existence for a shemale when he has a daughter to take care of, despite how short that'll last
>>
>>323430403
No brother Nier grew to hate Yonah for what she put him through. He did sell his body to old men for money though.
>>
File: nierdad6.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nierdad6.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Papa Nier.

Brother's backstory gave him legitimate reasons for being fucked up, which goes against people naturally being a bit "off" like you see in the rest of the world. Papa's design is more fitting for the swings between violence and acceptance too.
>>
>Kaine furiously jacking her engorged futa cock after killing Shades is canon

Thanks Nier
>>
>>323429727
Brother Nier is canon.
>>
>>323430937
Lets not forget raping a dead boy
>>
>>323430535
Where does it say he starts to hate her? In one of the novellas?
>>
>old dude with completely white hair moving with great athleticism and has a single digit age daughter

OLD FOLKS LIKE US TELL THE BEST STORY DEM FUKING JAP FEM BOYS HUR HUR
>>
>>323431270
it was a grown ass man
>>
>>323430535
>He did sell his body to old men for money though.
why didn't he sell his body for horny house wifes? wtf
>>
>>323429727
BroNier being a pretty fucboi who turns full edgemode because of all the fucked up stuff going on is fun but PapaNier is more compelling. The idea of a brother being that furiously determined and single-minded over a sister doesn't quite work as well.
>>
>>323430475

This. There's not enough games about a father willing to go through so damn much to save his daughter.
>>
>>323431324
He hates her for being the reason he has to struggle extra hard by providing for them in a shitty world, plus buying her expensive medicine. She's the reason why he had to whore himself out.

Because he went through so much shit for her that he resented her and himself, he becomes more obsessed with saving her so that it wasn't all for nothing.
>>
>>323429727
Brother Nier because that was how the writers intended the story to be played out. Not to forget how cringeworth whenever Father Nier interacted with the party.

>that friendship talk at the valley
>>
File: 1426396505709.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1426396505709.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
I haven't played Replicant but I prefer Onii-chan's design, his outfit is cool and Papa's eyepatch is so stupid it ruins his entire design.
>>
>>323431859
you are a fucknugget talking out of your ass.
>>
>>323432009

You should rename it to the lowest point of the series.
>>
File: nierposter.jpg (178 KB, 788x1023) Image search: [Google]
nierposter.jpg
178 KB, 788x1023
>>323432147
Have you read Grimoire Nier? Brother is downright disgusted with what he's doing strictly to provide for Yonah.
>>
>>323432394
Huh?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.