[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What your family usually say about games you play in front of them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1437305571231.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437305571231.png
1 MB, 1280x720
What your family usually say about games you play in front of them?
>>
>>323425625
What game is that anime girl playing?
>>
>>323425697
Skyrim, Sims 3 or Flappy Bird
>>
>anon why is it every time I see you playing counter strike you're dead
>do you suck at this game?
>>
>Mom: "Oh whats that called? Looks fun
>Sister: "Those graphics are shit."
>>
I dont usually play games when a relative comes to visit.
>>
they want to know what the story is about, my sister wants to know if it's good
>>
>Why is your screen always grey?
>>
>What's that?
>What's that?
>What's that thing there?
>Where did that guy come from?
>Why is there a naked purple aztec bodybuilder hiding behind your guy? (okay, slightly paraphrased that one)
>>
>>323425625
>Why don't you get a job?
>>
>>323426353
>Why should I when you'll take care of my expenses?
>>
>>323426460
They won't forever you know
>>
I only play games in my room
>>
>oh wow, you're shooting at enemies again, all of these games are the same
>>
>why are you playing as a girl?
>dad youre playing as a girl too
>>
>>323425625

I don't play games in front of my family because I live alone. But if I try to talk to my brother about games most of the time he doesn't want to know about it.

He's like the polar opposite of people who watch lets plays. Couldn't be more bored when I show him a game, it's impossible to get him to watch or listen to anything about a game more than the fucking title, all I can get out is "play deus ex/have you heard of vtmb/thief is a good game/SS2 is fantastic because..." before he interrupts with how much he doesn't care and uninterested he is. Yet he doesn't hate games and plays them himself all the time. And worse, tries to shill his Bethesda garbage at me when I visit.

Also what anime OP.
>>
>family

ahahha.. ha.. ha...

Only family left is my dad if you don't count my wife, best friend and son. His question to everything is "What is this gay ass shit?" because playful banter is only way he knows how to talk.

When my wife, bestie and I are all playing someone online together then I'll get "Are you guys playing together?" but that's about it.

I usually nag him to play too.
>>
>>323426670
wakaba girl
>>
>>323425625
>what do you need the graphics tablet for and why are you trying to break the keyboard

>what is this
>Dragon's Dogma Online
>ok

>let me see what you're playing there
>no

That's pretty much it.
>>
File: 2016-01-09_00001.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09_00001.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1080
From last time I was looking after my little cousin (7) while our parents were getting pished

>Which one are you?
"The one that looks like a girl."
>Why are you playing as a girl?
"I'm not, I'm playing as a boy who just got a makeover from the girls."
>Oh, okay. Can I give you a makeover after this?
"Fine, but no make-up"
>>
>>323425625
>anon why do we never see you anymore
>anon are you really dressing as a girl now?
>anon we can still be a family
>>
>>323426920
>>what do you need the graphics tablet for and why are you trying to break the keyboard

need to farm those pps
>>
>>323427065
Wh-what
>>
File: 1443816073365.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443816073365.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
I don't have family
>>
>>323427380
What's there not to get?
I was playing as a boy who got a makeover from the girls in the game so that I could infiltrate an abortion clinic to steal some records to find out which of the girls is a two faced bitch so that i could recruit the girls to join the crusade to kick Clyde's ass
It's all really simple.
>>
>>323427180
I really don't believe that type of family exists. My sister had a friend who was a girl who dressed as a boy and my mom went absolutely berserk. My sister never ever saw or contacted them again.
>>
>>323427219
I need to git gud and stop sitting at Hards first. Can't see it happening any time soon because ADD.
>>
People play games in front of their parents?
>>
>>323427634
What was the makeover
>>
They don't usually say anything.
>>
>>323427958
Pig tails and a clip for my fringe.
She's not exactly Nicky Clarke.
>>
>oh it's like that video game with Sheeva and fatalities
>>
when i visited my mom and her boyfriend during christmas and played the last of us my mom would always shriek whenever there was a zombie and i killed it in some way
her boyfriend would just ask the question whetever or not ellie and joel actually fuck and i just laughed
>>
My family could give less of a fuck about my video games, except for my uncle who I entirely blame my video game obsession on, and my sister who is partially interested but always rags on me any time I'm even remotely controlling a female character (including character in party).

One of my friends however (actual assburgers) always tells her parents every single thing about the games she's playing and they're at the point where they understand what she's talking about 90% of the time.

It's kind of embarassing, but I feel like it'd be nice to talk freely like that with my folks.
>>
>Playing Yakuza 5
>13yo Niece and her friend come over so I can repair a phone and a tablet
>IS THIS GRAND THEFT AUTO, WHY IS EVERYONE CHINESE? CAN YOU GET A GUN AND SHOOT THESE PEOPLE? WHY DO THEY DRIVE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE STREET? WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THIS IF YOU DONT TALK CHINESE? THIS GAME ISNT REALISTIC BECAUSE YOU CANT DO MOVES LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE

:V

I blame American schooks
>>
File: 45641564156.jpg (142 KB, 580x322) Image search: [Google]
45641564156.jpg
142 KB, 580x322
while playing metal gear solid 2
>mom: don't you get bored just listening they talk?

I think that was the only time any relative has said anything while I was playing a game
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-14-08-41-37.png (155 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-14-08-41-37.png
155 KB, 720x1280
>anon are you playing again
>yeah mom
>why you kill people
>cuz it's the aim of the game
>I don't want you to play this game
>why mom
>cuz this game is violent
>but mom
>wait are you planting a bomb right now?
>yeah
>I call your father
>why?
>cuz you're a jihaddist Ahmed
>>
>>323426195
Because you turn the monitor off?
>>
I only play in my room now. When I had to use the other TVs in the house for vidya they either didnt give a shit or asked when I would be done so they could use it
>>
Most of them don't care. Although my dad was impressed by Guilty Gear's graphics and wanted to see it on his own TV.

>>323425697
It's a BL VN.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.